Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Connor's World; Bad Kitty

"Slave Kitty must make amends for her defiance..."

0
0 Comments 0
5.2k Views 5.2k
471 words 471 words
Connor liked the streak of rebellion which ran through her; she was not always the entirely obedient little slut and slave which she claimed to be. Sometimes there was a flash of defiance behind Kitty’s gorgeous blue eyes.

He could see it now as she stood before him, her long legs wide and her blonde hair loose around her shoulders, letting him cup her wet pussy in his outstretched hand.

He sat leaning towards her in his leather armchair, his black silk suit shining, and his dark hair slicked back.

She had done part of what he had asked; she wore her short flared wrap around mini skirt, now bunched up around her curved hips. It barely covered the cheeks of her pert bottom, or the fullness of her golden thighs; and she wore the high heeled, black leather strappy sandals that accentuated the tone of her long slim legs; she wore her loose silk blouse, buttoned low which showed off the swell of her small firm tits, unfettered by a bra, and the points of her erect, pierced nipples.

In fact she had done almost all he had asked. But, with his hand thrust between her spread legs, it was clearly evident that she had not done all he had asked. Her plump pussy was shaved, yes, but bare; sticky and wet, so he could turn two fingers up deep inside her and make her whimper with desire and pent up lust, but uncovered by the slip of black lace he had wanted to rip from her and push between her white teeth in a show of control. He liked her to taste her own pussy juice when her sodden black lace thong was ripped from her and pushed into her open mouth as he called her his dirty little fuck toy.

He withdrew his hand and leant back in his chair eyeing his errant slave. She was breathing heavily, her chest rising and falling. “You have to challenge me don’t you slut? Yet you know your defiance will not gain you anything but harder treatment.

“Very well. Go to Miss Stevens and tell her what you have done.”

Kitty flicked back her long blonde hair, turned on her heel, and left the room without a word.

xxx

One hour later, Connor was sitting back in his armchair blowing a ribbon of blue smoke into the air above him. He smiled as he looked down again to where Kitty lay, flat on her back on the hardwood floor, her tongue pushed into the folds of Miss Steven’s cunt as the dark haired Irish Dominatrix queened her, having dressed her in nothing but a black silk thong.

“I will keep her with me for the night Sir.” Miss Steven’s smiled to Connor. “She will not forget again.”

Published 
Written by Anonymous
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors