Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Black Snake

"It won't bite you!"

12
4 Comments 4
595 Views 595
176 words 176 words

The black snake is a most prized species because of its strength, versatility, and endurance.

It sleeps curled up, nestled in front of its vital, sensitive venom glands. Awakened by the warm touch of man, the beautiful viper slowly stretches in length, responding to the tactile intrusion.

Gentle stroking causes droplets of sweet venom to ooze from the slit on its face. A physiological phenomenon over which it has no control.

Once stirred, the black snake will seek places of warmth and wetness from its arouser. Once such a cavity is offered, the viper will enter, seeking further stimulation. Once inside, it grows to a remarkable size.

As it seeks further stimulation, it strengthens and begins a vigorous cycle of withdrawal and reentry, which can last for an incredibly long period. Yet the black snake retains its rigidity until it ultimately reaches its limit of inducement. It does not bite for relief but instead spews copious jets of venom into the cavity, which provides comfort.

The black snake is always welcome in my places of comfort.

Published 
Written by blewklaw
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments