Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Bigoted White Wife is Impregnated by Black Boss

"A bigoted, voluptuous, Mississippi is impregnated by her big-cocked, black boss."

55
7 Comments 7
21.7k Views 21.7k
1.0k words 1.0k words

Author's Notes

"Some readers are disappointed with shorter stories, and this is just a reminder that this Flash Erotica category is specifically for stories between 100 and 1,000 words."

I'm not proud of the way I was so bigoted against African Americans growing up. But being born and raised in a redneck family in Jackson, Mississippi, which has an eighty- percent black population, and constantly hearing blacks being demeaned by my parents, siblings, and friends, it was easy to have bad attitudes about them.

My name is Charlene, and after an unremarkable childhood, I married my high school sweetheart Wade, and we started a family right away. I fucked many boys in my senior year before Wade and I dated, and many of them were attracted to my voluptuous body.

I’m a big girl, but not obese, a little heavier than and looking a lot like the actress, Christina Hendricks with red hair and blue eyes. I’m five feet and seven inches tall, weigh one hundred and seventy pounds, and my best assets are my 36F, melon-sized breasts. I learned in high school that blacks are especially attracted to full-figured, white girls, but I had no interest in them.

I worked until the baby was born, after that relying on Wade’s income working as a plumber to sustain us. After our second child was born, there was an economic downturn and less work available for Wade. At the age of twenty-seven, I had to enter a bad job market, without much education.

After searching for three months, the only job I could find was as an assembler at a small, black-owned, plastic parts manufacturing company. I was one of four female assemblers and found it curious that the other girls are even more-full-figured than me. Then we had the company picnic at the owner’s home, and Wade and I were shocked seeing that two of the girls have mixed-race babies. Wade was so upset by it that we left early, and I was anxious to find out more about them.

At work on Monday, one of the assemblers, Susannah, asked, “Why did you guys leave the picnic so early?”

I answered, “To be honest, we left because Wade was upset seeing your and Bonnie’s mulatto babies. What’s that about?”

She laughed and wasn’t the least embarrassed when she said, “I know that we were raised to be bigots, but Calvin can be charming, convincing, and he’s fucking hung. He loves big girls like us and makes it worth our while to be receptive to him.”

I asked, “How does he make it worth your while?”

She answered, “You’re making just a little over minimum wage, but Bonnie and I are making twice that. Dale and I needed the money, and well, you see what happened.”

The owner, Calvin, is a fifty-year-old, ruggedly handsome, black man, over six feet tall, weighing one hundred and ninety pounds, and muscular. He often comes out on the assembly line and talks with the girls, and undresses me with his eyes, but has never been offensive.

MilfKathrina
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MilfKathrina

I couldn’t understand how Susannah could have been so desperate for money that she’d fuck a black man, but I soon found out for myself. Wade was laid-off, and we were barely surviving on my meager wages. That’s when I went to Calvin asking for an increase, hoping that he wouldn’t take advantage of my situation.

Calvin listened patiently to my request, and said, “I’d be happy to help you out, but you’ll need to help me too. You can start by letting me feel those big hooters of yours.”

I hoped that he wouldn’t want more, and I pulled up my t-shirt and stood in front of him as he sat at his desk. He fondled and weighed my breasts briefly and then moved in to suck them. It seemed strange having his big, soft, black lips sucking on my tits, and he reached back, rubbing my ample ass with both hands. I couldn’t help being aroused when he pulled my shorts and panties down and off, leaving me totally naked.

He rubbed and fingered my thick, wet, hairy pussy lips, before pulling me down to kiss him. His long, thick tongue probed my mouth, and it felt so taboo to be having such intimate contact with a black man.

Calvin then pushed me to my knees in front of him, saying, “Go ahead and take it out for me. My cock is hungry to breed some sweet, white, married, mouth and pussy.”

He lifted his hips as I pulled his pants and underwear down below his knees, and I was amazed by his thick, uncircumcised, soft, seven-inch cock, and huge, plum-sized balls. He pulled my head down and I sucked his huge, precum-oozing cock, as it hardened in my mouth to ten inches, with an upward curve. I had never seen, sucked, or fucked a cock that big, and I was mesmerized by it.

Calvin pulled me up to straddle his lap, facing him in the chair and sucked my breasts as I slid my pussy over his massive cock. I had stopped my birth-control pills since they were making me gain weight, but I thought I was in a safe part of my cycle.

I decided to appeal to him anyway, and said, “Please pull out before you cum, Calvin, since I’m unprotected now.”

He laughed and said, “Not a problem for me. I love knocking up you slutty, redneck sluts, and giving you my black babies to raise.”

We fucked hard and fast, and his thick, curved cock, I took to the balls, was giving me continuous orgasms. He ejaculated, and I felt his meat throbbing and flexing in my pussy, as he flooded my womb with his black semen and seed. I moved off him with a slurping sound, and he pushed me down to suck his cock clean.

I got my raise and became part of his stable of white, married workers that he was fucking. I learned that I was pregnant two weeks later and was dreading the day my family found out that I was impregnated by my black boss.

 

Published 
Written by edlangston
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments