Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Alleyway Quickie

"A young man loses his virginity to his friend’s mother in an alleyway"

46
14 Comments 14
5.7k Views 5.7k
987 words 987 words

I was walking home from the pub feeling a little tipsy. It was a warm Saturday night and it had been an uneventful evening. I could feel my freshly shaved pussy inside my lace knickers all smooth and tingly. I was in the mood for a hard fuck from some young stud. Unfortunately all the young guys in the pub had been accompanied by their girlfriends.

Then I spotted young Billy asleep in a bus shelter. Billy was a sixteen-year-old schoolboy, my son’s best friend.

 

Billy was drunk. He had been doing the usual Saturday night ritual of a teenager in a small town – drinking until he was pissed. He had obviously lost his drinking buddies and was now trying to sleep off the drink before returning home.

“Billy!”

Billy woke up with a start when I shook him. Billy was, in my eyes, the perfect looking boy. He had a great body and scruffy blonde hair.

“What’s going on?” Billy slurred.

“It’s me,” I whispered. “Daniel’s mum.”

“Shit, I must have fallen asleep.”

“You best come back to mine for a coffee and sober up. We don’t want your parents seeing you drunk.”

“Is Daniel home?”

“No. He’s at his father’s this weekend on a fishing trip. So it’ll just be the two of us. That’s not a problem, is it?”

“No, that’s fine,” he replied.

I took hold of Billy's hand and hauled him up. Billy stumbled and grabbed me round the waist for support. I just laughed and Billy quickly removed the offending hands thinking I was objecting.

“You didn't have to take your hands away.” I smiled.

Not quite knowing what to say, Billy just grinned stupidly again as I stared into his eyes before grabbing his hand and quickly dragged him up a nearby alleyway. Billy looked up and down. There was just one lamppost shining at the end. He looked back at me as he placed his hands back around my waist.

He looked at my face smiling back at him. As he leaned in to kiss me gently, I parted my lips and let his tongue slip inside. We held each other closer as the passion built up between us then I pulled away.

“Are you still a virgin?” I whispered.

“Yeah.”

“Would you like to lose it to an older woman?” I enquired, looking deep into Billy's gaze.

Billy wasn't quite sure what to say, so he just held me close to him, partly to keep warm as he was shivering by now in the cold, but more to feel my body against his.

“Would you like to lose yours to me?” I whispered.

“Yeah!” Billy gasped.

I giggled once again and kissed him on the cheek before letting my hand drop to his jean-covered crotch. Billy looked down as I expertly unzipped his fly and gently stroked his rapidly hardening cock through his underpants. With my other hand I unsnapped my own jeans and slipped a hand into my panties as Billy watched with awe as I pleasured both him and myself.

Emasquirt27
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Emasquirt27

Billy couldn't take his eyes off my hand inside my panties as I fingered myself. Suddenly, I removed my hand and playfully stuck a finger in Billy's mouth, giving him his first taste of woman. He was hooked.

“You ready?” I asked.

Billy nodded and I gave him a quick kiss before pulling down his jeans and underpants. His cock sprung out hard and proud. As he was staring at his erect member, I dropped my own underwear to my ankles and turned to face the wall. “Ready when you are.”

Billy positioned himself behind and took his cock in his hand and tried to guide himself into my warm hole. He nudged it up against my pussy lips a couple of times. Unable to find the right location, his frustration grew as he repeatedly nudged his cock against my cunt. Feeling him becoming more and more annoyed, I calmly reached around and took his throbbing cock into my hand.

“It's alright, darling. Just keep calm.”

Cock in hand, I slowly guided it and felt his cock-head slide into my wet hole. He was in ecstasy. I let go and let him push it all the way in. Billy began to pump and picked up his pace. Soon he had got the knack and was humping like a pro.

I was appreciating his rapidly improving skills. My moans grew louder and my hips began to meet every one of Billy's thrusts.

I dropped my right hand down to my dripping snatch and began to rub my swollen clit. Billy was going at quite a pace now, his balls slapping against my thighs with every thrust. Suddenly I thrust backwards violently letting out a huge moan.

“Keep doing that. That was my g-spot!” I cried.

Billy kept at the same pace as me. With a loud moan, I finally called out that I was coming. Without warning, a huge stream of liquid left my pee-hole. Billy wasn't sure what had just happened, but he knew he liked it as he began to feel his balls tighten.

“I'm gonna cum!” he snapped.

“Keep it in me.” I squealed, still having an orgasm.

Billy held on tight as he let himself go, letting rope after rope of hot cum shoot deep inside my aching hole. Billy collapsed on top of me, withdrawing his now limp cock from my cum-filled pussy. I turned around and kissed him, pulling up my jeans in the process.

“Babe, you were brilliant. You gonna be alright getting home?”

“Uh-huh,” was all he could muster.

I laughed again and gave Billy one last kiss.

“I'll see you Monday then. When you knock for Daniel before school,” I said. Then walked off, leaving Billy to clean up his sticky cock on his pair of sacrificed underpants.

 

 

Published 
Written by SluttyMother
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments