Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Walk In The Park

"What dreams we have"

10
3 Comments 3
1.0k Views 1.0k
642 words 642 words

We were walking through the park, I’m in shorts and a tee shirt. I look over and see you holding on to my arm, a little flowery sundress billowing in the breeze. I think to myself, “Did she listen to her orders? Is she naked underneath?” I reach my hand back and run it up under your dress. I can feel your hot wetness running down your thigh. She is my good girl, after all. My fingers run up your thigh. I feel the heat coming off your pussy as my fingertip dips in and stirs your already excited lips.

You gasp a bit. “Sir, right here?”

I smile and finger your clit. “You know the rules. No doubting my actions.” You blush as I play with you as we walk. I lead you to a nice quiet little corner where we might not be seen but heard.

I lick my finger clean. “You should know what I need.” You reach in and pull my half-hard cock out and kiss the head.

You grip me, stroking me until I am hard, and look me in the eye. “Yes, little one, you may.” Without hesitation, you suck the tip into your mouth. I moan as I feel you the warmth of your mouth, your tongue twirling and rubbing as you suck more of me into you. I look down and see you rubbing at yourself. I run my fingers through your hair, pushing you closer.

I hear your moans. I pull back. “Are you playing with yourself in public?” You start to bob and suck me back into your mouth. I look down and moan, seeing your fingers buried in your tight little pussy. “Damn, you are my naughty little girl.” I hear a giggle, then more moaning as you suck harder. I groan, not wanting to cum just yet, but god are you ever good!

anyablack1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
anyablack1

I pull you off me; you whimper. “Stand up.” You do, I say. I push you back against a wall. You yelp. I lean in and kiss you hard, my hands lifting your dress up. You spread your legs with a soft moan, almost as if you know what is coming. I step in and grab your ass, lift you up, and allow the head of my throbbing cock to tease your soaked lips.

You wrap your legs around my hips, holding yourself up. I kiss you again. You moan into my mouth. I squeeze your ass tight as I push into you. Your pussy is so warm and inviting. Groaning at how tight you are, I push a little deeper into you.

I feel total bliss as I rock my hips. You whisper in my ear, “Sir, please?” I bite at your neck as my hips rock faster, thrusting into you. Your moans are like a sweet symphony.

You moan and plead with me. “Please sir, fuck me hard, use me!” I am happy to do so, my hips thrusting deeper and harder. You are squeezing your arms around my neck, your moans echoing around us. “Sir, please, can I cum? I want to cum?” I groan loudly as I keep up the pace.

Your nails drag down my back; your head rolls on your shoulders. I whisper in your ear, “You may cum, little girl.” You kiss me deeply as I feel your pussy squeeze tightly. This drives me over the edge and I cum as well. I hold you tight, every drop emptied deep into you.

I pull back, you whimper softly. A sudden emptiness. You won’t unlock your legs. “Is sir done now?” “For now. I you keep being good, sir will give you more later.”

We straighten up. You lean into me, kissing my neck. I wrap my arm around you and hold you up as we continue our walk.

Published 
Written by Cycoape
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments