Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Crescendo Unlike Any Other

"A man, his piano and a gorgeous seductress."

7
2 Comments 2
443 Views 443
409 words 409 words

He sat on the stool with his fingers gliding over the piano keys, dressed in a black shirt and white linen pants. She stood on the piano railing, her gaze fixed solely on him. With her hands spread out, her red robe revealed an enticing view of her cleavage.

She walked closer and stood next to him as he was reaching his crescendo. His dedication to his craft only aroused her more. He concluded with a beautiful sonata, yet his obligations were not yet fulfilled for the day.

Right as he finished, she stood behind the stool, with her her lips brushing his ears and the back of his neck. She gently caressed his hands with her own, grazing her fingertips along his forearms, upper arms, and shoulders before nuzzling against his chest and planting kisses on his neck.

A bulge appeared in his pants and his arousal was apparent. He pulled and sat her on his lap with her hair resting on the piano. Their lips met, tongues intertwined and passion took over.

They started working on each other's clothes. She succeeded in removing his shirt first. He lowered her dress and unfastened her bra letting out her perfect bosom. She let her long luscious hair fall on her blossoms and he reached in to kiss them. He ran his hands through them and kissed her nipples through her hair.

As he cupped her breasts, she made out with his tongue and grinded on his bulge. After removing her dress, she unbuttoned his pants and climbed on his lap again, this time his hardness brushing against her naked belly. As she grinded more and more, his dick started leaking precum which aroused her all the more.

She got up, adjusted his dick into her vagina and slowly let it in. They both moaned in chorus as his hardness penetrated deep inside her.

She pulled his face to her breasts and started riding his hard penis really slowly. Both of them kissed every inch of each other, with their hands stroking each other's hair.

The pleasure built up to a crescendo and just like the music, they came in unison with his seed filling her wet flower.

She remained on his lap, captivated by his eyes.

He turned her around on his lap and guided her hands to the piano keys. Their naked bodies brushed as they took in each other's scent. More crescendos await in their passionate symphony.

Published 
Written by airhead123
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments