Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jade And Chanel

21
3 Comments 3
3.9k Views 3.9k
3.2k words 3.2k words

Author's Notes

""This is a fantasy of mine and all characters are fictional. I enjoyed writing this and I hope you enjoy reading it. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Thank you!""

Following my crazy evening with the red-headed Goddess named Jade, I had gone back to my room and fell asleep immediately, completely exhausted by the delicious torments Jade had inflicted upon me.

I woke up the next morning with her sultry scent all over me and her luscious taste in my mouth.

It was Tuesday morning and as usual, during these weeks abroad, I had to shower, get a quick breakfast and grab a taxi to get to my company’s headquarters for another tedious day.

The day was long and boring as expected and I could not refrain from going back to these incredible moments I had spent with Jade the night before. In a few of the meetings I was attending, if I was there physically, in my mind I was back on all fours taking Jade’s assault like a champ!

Fortunately, Dutch people tend to work hard but dine quite early so I was free to go back to the hotel by 6 PM and I was back in my seat at the bar of the hotel thirty minutes later.

Same old routine with my book, my music, some snacks, and a glass of single malt. No surprise tonight, no Jade around, unfortunately.

I finished my quick dinner and went back to my room whereas I was starting to undress, I saw a blinking light on the room phone. It was a request to call back reception which I did immediately to find out that they had received a package for me.
Highly unusual but you do get surprises with my company so I went down to the lobby to pick it up and then right back to my room.

It was a square box wrapped in brown paper. I almost went to shower before opening, but curiosity got the best of me and I tore up the paper and opened the box…

My cock hardened almost immediately! I spread the contents of the box on the bed with a huge stupid green on my face while more of my blood was rerouted to my cock straining in my boxers.

A paper envelope, a butt plug, a bottle of lube, an enema bottle and the white thong my Goddess was wearing yesterday.

In the envelope, there was a note and a hotel key card. The note in the envelope read:

“My dear Charles,
I hope you like my present… First of all, I want you to bring my thong to your nose and take a deep breath.

I did exactly as requested and my cock twitched accordingly.

Now that you obeyed my command, I need you to read the rest of the message…

You will take a nice shower and make sure you clean yourself thoroughly outside and inside. Once you are clean and dry you will use the lube and insert the butt plug and step in my thong.
Yes, it is of course too small for you so it will be a little uncomfortable but that is your problem, not mine.

YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO PLAY WITH YOUR COCK AT ANY TIME!
Tomorrow you will get to work wearing my present all day and there is no discussion.
When your workday is over, I expect you to come back at the hotel, shower and clean yourself, put the plug and my thong back on and come to my room at exactly 7 PM.

Using the key I provided, you will enter my room without knocking, undress, and get on your knees in the leaving room next to the minibar with just your thong and plug.
You will wait there for me and my little surprise.

Jade”

Oh my! I did not believe my cock could ever get harder than that…

There was no question in my mind whether I would obey her commands or not and I did not hesitate either, undressing very quickly and grabbing the enema bottle before heading to the shower.

Once I was clean as requested, I took a towel, headed to my bed, and grabbed the lube and the butt plug. This one was different from the one she had me use before: it was a little larger and thicker at the base.

My cock was twitching constantly while I was applying the lube and fingering my hole and the temptation to play with myself was very strong… However, my Goddess had ordered me not to, so I had to comply.

After some efforts, the plug was in place and I was even more aroused and going completely crazy with lust. I still had to wear her thong though.

It was indeed too small and quite uncomfortable and I just barely managed to put it on without destroying it. However, once in place, I discovered that the pressure it brought to the plug was just perfect and the sensations were incredible. Of course, there was no way to put my hard-on inside the thong so I just had to it let rest over my pubis and belly until, hopefully, it would deflate.

I tried to walk into my room thinking about my workday tomorrow and if it was a little hard in the beginning, I quickly managed to walk normally, and with some pants on, no one would imagine I was not wearing my usual boxers. The problem of the stimulation remained though as the pressure on the plug was permanent and the rubbing of my cock between the thong and my belly was keeping me constantly under pressure.

Tomorrow was going to be an interesting day and most probably an exhausting day so I decided to go to bed and switch off the light. I fell asleep in a dreamy haze of red hair, a strap-on, and pussy lips coming down on my face.

I woke up with an indestructible morning wood and I wondered if my cock had gone soft during the night or not… I had no idea and no way to know.

I went with my usual routine and put my “kit” back on before going to work. As I thought it was an “interesting” day: I kept having to deal with raging boners while trying to follow the discussions in the meetings and training and moreover, I tried to walk and look normal while concealing my arousal and my boner.

But the worst, in the end, was the wait… Hours were so slow to pass it was a long and permanent torture.

When the day was finally over, I rushed to my taxi and then went through the lobby like a guided missile. In the room, in less than ten minutes I was clean, equipped, and ready to go to my mistress’ suite.

 

I got to her room and undressed quickly before taking the requested position in the leaving room. It was 6:50 PM, so I was right on time.

Kneeling there, my hands behind my back, my excitement was up to the roof and my cock was hard as forged steel.

What did my Goddess have in mind? What was that surprise she had for me? My mind was in overdrive when I suddenly jumped and gasped at the feeling of a small vibration in my ass…

Oh my god, that was a vibrating plug and she had just started it remotely. She must be behind the suite door and I had to quickly regain my composure before she came in.

I heard the door opening and two different laughs… She was not alone!

She came in the living room as magnificent as ever in a black business suit and black stilettos followed by another beautiful woman. She was tall with long dark hair, wearing a red dress over her long slim bare legs and black stilettos.

I was on my knees, dumbfounded, still with my raging hard-on…

“I was sure I would find you here my pet and I am glad you followed my commands.”

She pressed the remote control of the plug and the vibrations stopped abruptly.

“We don’t want you too excited yet, my pet!” she said laughing. “Please meet my special friend, Chanel. You can address her as Mistress Chanel or simply Mistress, just like me.”

“Good evening and welcome Mistress Chanel,” I blurted

She was looking up and down at me with a small smile on her lips.

“That pet of yours seems nice, obedient, and hard enough, my dear. I believe we can have some fun tonight.”

“My thought exactly darling! Have a seat and let him fix us some drinks while I go change into something more comfortable.”

“Pet, fetch us two glasses of white wine with ice now!” and she left for her bedroom.

I rushed to the minibar and prepared the drinks as requested and brought one to the beautiful Mistress Chanel.

“Thank you, Pet. I believe you should be on your knees in front of me, kissing my feet, while we wait for the delicious Jade.”

“Of course, Mistress!” and with that said, I complied immediately, and my lips were quickly on her designer shoes and feet under her appreciative smile. Her feet were lightly perfumed and her skin was so soft, I was in paradise.

As I was enjoying myself, I heard Jade's heels clicking behind me but I did not dare stop worshipping the feet of her accomplice.

“It seems you got busy waiting for me my pet! However, I need your services again as my boss wanted to fuck me again before I left the office… Come here, my pet!”

MelanyBas
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MelanyBas

As I turned around, she was standing there in all her beauty: emerald green lacy bra and thong and only her heels.

On my knees, I positioned myself between her legs and she moved her thong to the side grabbing my hair to bring my lips to her cunt.

She smelled of sperm and I gladly glued my lips to hers and started licking and sucking her pussy as she sighed with contentment.

In the meantime, I felt something hard between my buttocks applying pressure on the plug in my ass. I could only guess that Chanel who was still sitting behind me was using the tip of her shoe on my ass, adding to my arousal.

I heard Jade laugh and felt the vibrations starting again slowly inside of me. Keeping me constantly on the edge these women were going to exhaust me!

Suddenly, Jade pushed me to the ground, removed her thong, and sat on my face forcefully. I was in for a ride!

She pushed harder her cunt on my mouth and started rocking back and forth and my tongue was now going from her clit to her ass hole.

“Aaahm,” she was grunting and moaning and rocking faster on my mouth when she suddenly screamed, “Yeeesss!” and came right on my face.

As I was savoring her nectar, she recovered from her orgasm and stood up, looking into my eyes.

“Well done my pet, you did not disappoint me.”

With a wicked smile, she said to me, “Now you go suck on my friend’s clit while I get ready to fuck your tight ass!”

Upon hearing this, Chanel stood up in front of and slowly lifted her dress. I was watching in anticipation as she revealed her luscious body and I was in for quite a shock: there was quite a noticeable bulge in her red thong!

With a devilish smile, Chanel said, “Yes pet, come suck on my big clit and make it hard and wet so I can participate in that fuck fest!”

When she had taken her dress off, I contemplated a perfect female form with heavy well rounded tits, a perfect waist, toned legs and of course that extraordinary bulge in her underwear.

I hooked my fingers in her thong and slowly took it down, revealing a medium-sized cock that was already half-hard.

I was hypnotized. I had never touched another cock than mine so sucking one was quite a revolution for me!

“Come on, don’t be shy!” she said while removing her bra so I had a perfect view of her perfect boobs.

I tentatively started to kiss her cock from the tip to the base and then lifted it up to kiss her balls and underside while absorbing a delicious scent, a mix of musk and delicate perfume.

My own cock was hard as ever as I finally took her head inside my mouth and started sucking gently on it.

The taste was just like her scent, very enjoyable. I was now wanking her as I sucked her head and she was slowly getting harder.

“That’s it, yeeesss, take it in your hot mouth pet. Yes, suck on it, suck it deeper!”

I let my hands fall to my side and took her deeper in my mouth with each go and she was soon hard as a rock filling me nicely.

She then took her cock out of my mouth and turner around, offering me her ass.

“I will fuck your mouth later, my pet, but first, I want you to worship my tight hole.”

I of course obliged and got opened her ass crack with my hands before landing a long wet kiss right on her beautiful hole.

As I was licking and rimming her ass I suddenly felt a strong vibration coming from my own ass. That was a sign that Jade was back in the game.

I was on my knees worshipping this exquisite bottom while my cock was twitching from the vibrations of the butt plug. From time to time I would caress Chanel’s cock while tongue-fucking her as Jade was contemplating the scene and playing with the remote of the plug.

What else could I ask? Well, maybe a cock up my ass?

I got what I wanted when Jade said, “Chanel, I believe his ass is ready for your cock so let’s change side so you can prepare his ass for my strap-on!”

I reluctantly let go of Chanel’s ass and they both led me to the bedroom where the red head Goddess instructed me to lay on the bed, on my back with my legs in the air.

Pillows were set up under my ass and Chanel positioned herself between my legs as Jade went on her knees behind my head, holding my legs up by the ankles.

“That’s gonna be nice!” said Chanel while pulling on the plug to free my hole for her cock.

My own cock was still hard and pointing out of the white lacy thong. I was trembling with anticipation… My first real cock in my ass!

Jade handed the lube bottle to her friend who squirted a copious amount inside my gaping hole and generously coated her cock.

She looked me in the eyes, smiled, and pushed! In just one go, she was balls deep in me.

No pain, just a feeling of fullness and ecstasy that made me moan loudly.

Jade said, “Ah yes, I almost forgot this is a loud tight bitch… Let’s silence him before he wakes up the whole floor!”

That being said, she moved forward and simply sat on my face, facing Chanel who started to fuck me like she meant it.

My ass was on fire, I was smothered in my Mistress’ juices and I was breathing her delicious fragrance, feeling the weight of her cunt and ass on my face.

Chanel was relentlessly fucking my ass, I already felt contractions and my extremities were tingling.

The pleasure was so intense I was trembling like a leaf in the wind and I suddenly screamed inside Jade’s cunt while my cock erupted on my belly.

Chanel stopped the pounding and left my empty hole gaping and twitching while Jade removed herself from my face.

They both fed me my own cum with their fingers and I sucked eagerly while recovering from my orgasm.

Nobody touched my cock, neither the two devils abusing me nor myself, so I just had my second anal orgasm in two days…

I was spent but the ladies had quite another agenda once there was no more cum on my belly to clean.

They had me on all fours on the bed with, this time, Jade behind me with her strap-on and Chanel balancing her hard cock in front of my face.

It seemed like split roast was on the menu for me…

No surprise there: Jade pushed her big plastic cock inside my ass while Chanel took my head in her hands and stuck her rod in my mouth.

“I told you I was going to fuck your mouth later… Now take it like a man and don’t spill any!”

Now I was just a fucktoy… Both ladies were enjoying my holes simultaneously and I just had to cope with it.

Chanel was fucking my mouth hard down to my throat. I could taste her, the lube, and my own ass and when she was getting my nose in her pubes, I could also enjoy her delicious perfume.

I was trying to enhance her experience by using my tongue under her cock and sucking as much as I could on her cock while she was pounding my mouth moaning and swearing at me.

“Aaaaah fuck yes! Take that, you cocksucker! Suck it! Milk it! Take it all in your hot little mouth!”

At the other end, Jade was giving the same treatment to my hot ass, slamming into me faster and faster. Her strap-on being double-ended, the more she pounded me the more she was feeling it ramming inside of her.

Between her moans and Chanel's talk, I could hear the squelching sounds from her pussy, my ass, and my mouth. I was still hard as a rock, my cock and balls half restrained by the white thong, and my hole and prostate area were tensing again even stronger than before.

I was feeling the usual tingling all over my body when I felt Chanel’s cock contracting in my mouth and she half screamed half moaned while erupting rope after rope of cum in my eager mouth.

I swallowed greedily the salty mixture, trying not to spill any while Jade was still ramming my ass and suddenly my whole body shuddered and contracted as I followed Chanel in my orgasm sending my cum on her knees and on the bed, falling face first on these cum covered thigh next to her spent cock.

My orgasm triggered Jade’s own bliss and she screamed while cumming and falling as well on my back still fully embedded in my ass.

We stayed a while in the same positions, recovering and breathing heavily as I was gently suckling on Chanel’s soft cock.

 

This crazy session proved to me that I loved being dominated by women and I had nothing against a cock as long as it was attached to a beautiful female body.

Would that bring me a man’s cock as well? Not sure… but we will see…

Published 
Written by Mustik
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments