Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Becoming The Boy Toy

"Birthday Girl Flips The Switch On Her Boyfriend"

16
5 Comments 5
6.2k Views 6.2k
2.6k words 2.6k words

Today is Aidra's birthday. Aidra and her boyfriend, Seth, were driving back to his apartment to end the night as any two horny young adults would. Seth and Aidra's sex life is no secret to their respective friend groups. Aidra has a reputation for being the submissive one in the relationship, surrendering every inch of her body to Seth's mercy. Seth is known to be the dominant one, using Aidra as his fuck toy whenever he desires.

During the drive, Seth placed his hand on Aidra's thigh, squeezing it firmly, alternating his view between the road and Aidra. Aidra pushed Seth's hand off her thigh.

"What do you think you're doing, you naughty boy?" asked Aidra.

"Nothing. Just getting the birthday girl ready," answered Seth.

"I'm already ready. It's you who has to wait," replied Aidra.

Seth sped up the car, eager to get home to give the birthday girl her gift. He felt a light object fall on his lap. At a stoplight, he picked up the object. With the help of street lights, he identified the object as a red lace thong. He then shifted his gaze to Aidra.

Seth observed Aidra in her sparkly, red dress, as she sat in the semi-reclined, front passenger seat. Aidra's right leg was on top of the car's dashboard, her left leg bent and resting on the seat. Aidra laid her head back as she masturbated in the seat. Aidra rubbed her pussy with her right hand, her middle and finger resting on her clitoris as she moved them in a circular motion.

"Oh, my god," Seth quietly said to himself as he watched.

"Drive," Aidra said bluntly as she continued to pleasure herself in the seat.

Aidra raised her left arm and held onto the headrest, gently biting the skin on her bicep. Seth found it difficult to focus on the road as he watched Aidra. He took his right hand off the wheel and proceeded to assist Aidra, but she shot down his advance, letting go of the headrest and pushing his hand away.

"No, no. You'll get it when you get it," Aidra said.

The couple was five minutes away from home. Aidra stopped masturbating and started sucking on her fingers, tasting the juices she collected. She lifted her left foot off the seat and removed her three-inch heels. She dropped it on the floor and placed her foot on top of Seth's lap. Aidra slowly rubbed Seth's cock over his pants, teasing him as he pulled into the parking lot of the apartment complex.

Seth turned off the car, moved his seat back, and began to undo his pants. He turned his head again to look at Aidra who was in the middle of putting her heels back on. Aidra grabbed her thong and got out of the car. Seth stopped what he was doing and looked at Aidra in disbelief.

"Are you coming or are you just gonna sit there?" Asked Aidra before she closed the door.

Stopped in the middle of his shenanigans, Seth zipped up his pants, buttoned up, and left the car. He caught up with Aidra and put his arm around her waist. Seth pressed the elevator button marked "4." As soon as the doors closed, Seth turned around. He wrapped his left arm around Aidra's waist and put his right arm behind Aidra's head, grabbing it gently, and pushing her closer to him. As the elevator went to the fourth floor and the two kissed. Aidra began rubbing Seth's cock over his pants.

"You want this, don't you?" Asked Seth.

Aidra didn't answer. She grabbed his right hand with her left hand and placed it on her left butt cheek.

"You want this don't you?" Asked Aidra mockingly.

The elevator stopped on the fourth floor. As the door opened, Aidra exited first. She grabbed the exposed strap of Seth's belt and pulled him out of the elevator. Seth looked down at her hand as she gripped his belt, raising his head and looking back at Aidra.

The couple arrived in front of Seth's apartment. Seth pulled his keys out of his back pocket and scrambled to find the key to enter. Seth found the key, unlocked the door, and entered the apartment. Aidra followed him slowly into the apartment. Seth closed the door and the two began kissing. The two continued kissing as they moved from the front door to the living room. Aidra pushed Seth onto the couch and straddled him. She grabbed his tie and began choking him gently as they kissed. Aidra withdrew from him, still choking him.

"You've been a bad boy, haven't you?" Asked Aidra

"Yes," answered Seth.

"Do you know what you did wrong?" Asked Aidra as she tightened Seth's tie.

"No," Replied Seth.

"You don't know?" Aidra asked.

"No," Seth replied again.

"You didn't wanna wait," Aidra replied as she unbuttoned Seth's shirt, exposing his chest.

"I'm sorry," Seth replied.

Aidra didn't answer. Aidra kissed and licked the center of his chest as Seth laid his head back and closed his eyes. Seth felt his tie being removed but didn't react. He then felt the tie covering his eyes and being tied around the back of his head.

"You will be sorry," Aidra said before returning her attention to his chest.

As Seth's nipples began to become erect, his breathing became slower and deeper. He felt his nipples being held gently between Aidra's thumb and index finger, feeling small bits of pain as they were slowly twisted before being set free. He then felt Aidra's tongue on his body. A wet and warm sensation ran from the middle of his chest to his nipple. He then felt the tip of her tongue gently smacking his nipple.

"Baby, keep going," Said Seth.

Seth's outburst cost him, soon feeling a cloth being stuffed into his mouth.

"I gave this thong to you in the car. You didn't hold onto it. Now I'm gonna make you hold on to it," Aidra said as she gently stuffed her thong into his mouth.

Seth's right nipple began to feel cold as it was left unattended. He then felt the same sensations on his left nipple that he did on his right. He laid his head back and relaxed, and then felt a different sensation on his nipple. He quietly moaned as he felt Aidra's tongue running circles around his areola. Aidra began to rub Seth's cock outside his pants as she continued to pleasure him.

"You're ready for me aren't you, baby?" Aidra asked.

"Yes," Seth replied in a muffled voice.

"I don't think we've given him much attention have we?"

Seth shook his head, "no," in response.

Seth began to breathe harder in anticipation as he felt his pants being unbuckled. He then felt his cock being pulled out of his boxer shorts.

"Is this my birthday gift?" asked Aidra.

Seth nodded, "yes," in response.

Seth felt pressure on the sides of his legs, surmising that Aidra was standing over him. He felt the lace thong being pulled out of his mouth.

"No talking. I don't want to hear you talk," said Aidra.

Seth again nodded, "yes," in response.

"My birthday gift is missing a knot. I'll tie one for you."

Seth's legs were spread apart. He then felt a wet knot being tied around the base of his cock, the same fabric that was stuffed in his mouth. The pressure at the base of his cock from the knot was enough to make a few of his veins push out of his shaft. Aidra was teasing him, feeling slight tugs that pulled his cock forward. "Thank you for my gift, baby. I'll take good care of it, I promise."

dumpling
Online Now!
Lush Cams
dumpling

Aidra kept Seth's cock in place by pulling the thong toward his belly button. Using her other hand, she grabbed his cock by the shaft and began stroking it up and down. She watched his face as he laid his head back and moaned gently. She began to rub her pussy, gently sucking on only the tip of Seth's cock. Her strokes began to slow down as she took more and more of his cock down her throat.

Seth exhaled gently as he felt every inch of his cock going down her throat. He gasped in pleasure as he felt the pressure of the thong press down on him. He petted Aidra's head and moaned louder as he felt her tongue come out of the tight seal she made between his shaft and her lips. He began to squirm on the couch as he felt her tongue slowly running against the bottom of his shaft. She giggled to herself as Seth let out a groan.

Seth felt the tip of his cock get kissed before the knot was loosened again. He felt the thong slide back down to the base and was tightened again. As he heard Aidra stand up, he felt his cock being tugged by the thong. "Get up baby. I'm not done playing with my birthday gift." Seth got up off the couch, letting Aidra lead him to the bedroom. "Lay down and take your clothes off. Seth removed every article of clothing he had on and laid down on the bed in anticipation of Aidra's return.

"Have you been a bad boy, Seth?"

"Yes."

"And what did you do wrong, Seth?"

"I didn't wanna wait."

"That's right. For that, you have to be punished," Aidra said.

Seth felt a cold leather tip running up and down his chest, followed by little slaps all over his torso. The leather ran between his pec muscles, slowly descending towards his belly button, and then to his cock. Seth's legs began to twitch as the leather tip ascended from his scrotum and up to the head of his cock. He then felt the tip of his cock being gently hit with the belt, squirming on the bed with every hit.

Aidra removed her red dress and threw it to the side. She got on the bed and positioned herself over Seth's face. She kneeled over him as the lips of her pussy gently draped his lips. Aidra moaned gently as Seth sucked her clit into his mouth, slowly running his tongue in circles as she had done to his nipples. Aidra slowly ground on top of Seth's face and continued to slap the tip of his leather belt along the shaft of his cock. She began to giggle again as she felt Seth's face twitch under her.

Aidra got up off Seth's face and positioned herself facing him. She untied the thong off his cock and lowered herself, slowly taking Seth's cock inch by inch. After she had taken every inch of Seth's cock, she wrapped his belt around his neck and tightened it around his throat. She placed her hands to leverage herself and began riding his cock. "Aidra's left hand grabbed onto the loop of the belt as her right held onto the end of the belt. She pulled the belt, using it to prop herself up and squat on his dick.

Seth's face began to turn red as Aidra pulled tighter on the belt. "I'm greedy tonight, aren't I? Taking every inch of your cock on my birthday." She started riding him faster, her ass cheeks clapping against his hips. "Oh, my god!! Yes! Yes!" she exclaimed as her legs began to quiver from the intensity of her orgasm. She continued to ride him but transitioned to a slower rhythm. She loosened her grip on the belt and placed her knees at Seth's side. She lowered herself and whispered. "Eat my pussy." Aidra took the blindfold off and laid down on the bed, pulling Seth down onto her.

Aidra put her left leg to the side and rested her right leg on top of Seth's shoulder. "I want you to please this birthday girl tonight." Seth lowered his head down on her, only to feel Aidra's palm slap against his forehead. "You look at me when you devour me," Aidra ordered. He looked at Aidra and never took his eyes off her.

Seth used both of his hands and held Aidra's legs up, sticking his tongue out and rubbing it against her clit. Aidra petted Seth's head as he ate her out. "That's a good boy. I like it when you do that." Aidra then laid her head back as Seth lowered his hands toward her ass. He looked at her as he went lower, lubing up her asshole with saliva.

Seth slowly inserted his right thumb inside Aidra's asshole. Her asshole gripped his thumb tight as he slowly pushed it in. Aidra gasped as her thumb entered her ass. Seth then began rubbing Aidra's clit with his left thumb in circles, running his tongue up and down the lips of her pussy. "Yes, don't stop. The birthday girl doesn't want you to stop." She arched her back as Seth rubbed her clit faster. Aidra's body began to convulse as she orgasmed.

"Fuck your birthday girl. Fuck her now," demanded Aidra.

Aidra took her leg off Seth's neck. The couple began kissing as Seth continued to rub her clit. Aidra began thrusting into Seth's hand as he continued to rub before laying back against the bed. Aidra watched Seth posture up, soon feeling Seth's cock enter her. Aidra teased him, using her hips to thrust into him.

Seth put his hands on Aidra's hips as he began to thrust. They looked each other in the eyes as Seth gave the birthday girl every inch of his dick. As Seth's thrusts became harder, his eyes began rolling toward the ceiling. He then felt a hard tug on the belt around his neck. "It's my birthday. You're going to give me your undivided attention." Seth stared into her eyes again as he continued to thrust into her.

As Aidra felt Seth's rhythm get faster, she moved her right foot and placed it in front of Seth's mouth.

"Suck."

Aidra's toes entered Seth's mouth, his tongue running left and right against her toes. He began sucking on her toes as he began to slow down his thrusts.

"Open your mouth wider," commanded Aidra.

Seth opened his mouth wider as Aidra pulled him closer, inserting all of her toes and a small section of her foot inside his mouth.

"Harder," Aidra commanded.

Aidra kept her foot inside Seth's mouth as he started to thrust harder into her. She began to rub her pussy with her free hand while still holding Seth in place like a dog on a leash.

"Cum for me. Give the birthday girl your load."

Seth began thrusting faster, putting his right knee up to get better leverage. He watched Aidra's eyes roll into the side of her head as he kept going. Seth's face became redder after stuffing Aidra's foot deeper into his mouth.

"Yes Seth, yes, please!"

Aidra looked at Seth's face as he turned red, the vein in his forehead sticking out. Taking deep breaths, Aidra took her foot out of Seth's mouth. Seth lay down on the bed next to her. He turned to his side and wrapped his arms around her.

"Happy birthday, baby," Seth said as closed his eyes.

"Thank you," replied Aidra.

Published 
Written by PatWick95
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments