Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Mannequin Who Wore Only A Blouse

"I walk into the mannequin sex bar..."

8
2 Comments 2
3.5k Views 3.5k
1.1k words 1.1k words
Competition Entry: Kinky Fetishes

Author's Notes

"I liked writing this story. It's so funny. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Hope you enjoy it."

I walked into the mannequin sex bar one night. As usual, my favorite bartender waved me over for a complimentary drink. I’ve known him for years. I'm a guy in my forties. The grunting noises from the other guests were pleasing to hear.

“Everyone’s having fun.” I sat my bottom on the cozy stool and shook hands.

“You will be too, I’d imagine.” He poured me a shot. “Anyone catch your fancy?”

I turned around gawking at all the rampant sex. Monsters, aliens, robots, humans - all having their way with dummies. Thanking the bartender. I stood up and stepped down to the main area. A dance floor to my right. To my left was the living room or the "getting more acquainted" room. I decided to go left.

Leaning against the open entrance of the living room was a female model. Pale skin. Quite attractive. Two pointed breasts hanging out from an open red blouse. I peered into the room and saw several couches available. But on second thought, I wanted some quiet time alone. I returned to her. Why wasn’t she taken? She’s just there naked with one piece of clothing. I looked into her eyes. She appeared to be demure or reserved. I touched her hand. Warm.

“I think I found one. May I take her to one of the upper rooms?”

The bartender stared at me with my date. “Ahhh. She’s one of a kind. Her room number’s 43.”

“She has her own room but she’s a manne…”

“I know. I know, but no time to explain. Go.”

I took the stairs and reached her room. Upon opening it, there was a red carpet and drapes covering the windows. Strawberries and whip cream in small bowls on the table. Red was everywhere. Rose petals all over the red sheets. At the vanity, there was a single paper lying there. I locked the door.

I placed her on the bed and read the paper. “Hi. Thank you for bringing me to my room. If you haven’t guessed, I love red. You may call me that or. My real name is Samantha. I love you already. When you want to play, push down my right shoulder into place.”

I looked at myself in the mirror and took off my shirt. I already had a boner bulging from my pants. Should I take them off or not? Why not. I took them off. I was standing naked. I had a thought of slapping my manhood on her face.

There she was lying on the bed, rigid. I was so excited, anticipating what would happen next. I laid next to her and pressed her right shoulder into place. We were facing each other.

Click. It sounded like a white vintage telephone. Her eyes opened.

“Hi.”

“Hi Samantha.” I placed her left hand on my hip.

“What would you like to do?” she said very sweetly though her lips didn’t move.

I hesitated before I said, “Fuck?”

“Mmmm. I like that sound of that. Let’s get started. Put me however you like.”

I moved closer to her, pressing my body. Her breasts felt hard on me. I rolled on top of her. I think by accident. Or did she move me?

“Will you call me, big boy? It really turns me on."

“Yes.” She continued, “Are you ready to fuck, big boy?”

MelodyMansson
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MelodyMansson

“Oh my gosh. Yes, Samantha.” My throbbing cock was on her furry mound.

Nothing happened. Hmmmm.

I repeated rather flatly, “Yes, Samantha.”

She purred, “Place your hard cock inside me, big boy.”

Her pussy felt warm inside.

“Mmmm. Yes. Pound inside of me.”

As I thrust in and out, I felt a heat rise in her body. The nipples of her breasts warmed as well. I was feeling pleasure from her. She moaned.

I kissed her lips. I was hoping for more from her, but my imagination filled the rest. I felt her feet move over mine. This was so cool. Fucking inside her heated pussy.

“I feel you deep inside. Mmmm. Would you like me to grasp your butt, big boy?”

“Yes,” I replied stoically so she understood.

Her hands placed down on my butt as her pussy seemed to get hotter. Her breasts were getting awfully warm.

She started to thrust your pussy upwards.

“Mmmm. Fuck me, big boy. I want you.”

Oh my. I think she was burning my cock. I couldn’t get out. Her hands were tight on my butt. She was rocking me in and out.

“Please stop,” I shouted.

“No. I need your cum, big boy.”

Oh fuck. She turned up her rocking. I felt her against my mound. I couldn’t control it. Oh my. Oh my.

I came hard inside of her.

She stopped. Her hands moved away. Her feet moved out. I heard a soft click like a white vintage telephone. Her eyes closed.

I was sure she killed my cock. I jumped off the bed and checked.

Nothing. Everything was fine. I couldn’t believe it. Not a hint.

I went over to her, kneeled by the bed, and decided to turn her back on.

Click. Her eyes opened.

“Hi.”

“Hi Samantha.”

“What would you like to do?” she said very sweetly. Though her lips didn’t move.

“Talk?”

“What would you like to talk about? My range of topics are lim…”

“Um, I just want to say how awesome it was with you. I loved every moment except for when you heated up my junk, but I. I think I got you now. You are so wonderful.”

Click. Her eyes closed.

Shoot. She’s not real. Get that through my head. Hmmmm. I decided to sing to her while I cleaned up. The paper on the vanity fell.

“Beautiful lady. Beautiful lady. I’m fond of. Hope you’re real. I know you’re real to me. Summertime. Summertime fun. Walk this way. To my place. Of love. Summertime. Summertime. Summertime fun. Hope that you will. I like that you can. Come closer. Flowing hair. Enchanting smile. Eyes that bound me to you.”

I took a shower, put on my clothes. Fixed her nicely on the bed. I even dressed her up from her extensive wardrobe. She was sure beautiful. As I was about to walk out, I looked again at the vanity mirror. I was so cool. I left a tip for Red. Er, I mean, Samantha.

I noticed again the paper on the floor and picked it up. I read the back.

“I want to fulfill your every fantasy. Mine is to get you sooo hot, you pop. If you know what I mean. I’m not real. Though some have claimed I am. Watch out. I might lock you in my hotbox. XOXO. Sam.”

Fuck! She’s real alright.

 

 

Published 
Written by RockHarderWithMe
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments