Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Favourite Fembot

"Freddy makes his dream girl"

18
4 Comments 4
1.3k Views 1.3k
4.9k words 4.9k words

Who would you pick if you could have an identical replica of your dream girl?

Freddy was twenty-five, unmarried, and stinking rich. The young Englishman was a genius and founded, managed, and sold 'UK Robotics,' the first British company to manufacture humanoid robots with artificial intelligence. He had made a shitload of money in the process and planned to live a life of luxury. For the last year, he had spent time and money trying to create his perfect mate. He had spent lots of hours on his favourite porn website and had become obsessed with one adult actress more than any other. Born in England and a massive success in European porn movies in the early nineties, Freddy decided that Susan was to be his ideal woman.

The woman was to be the epitome of the English Rose. Demure, softly spoken, polite, and charming. Yet in the bedroom, she would be a slut. A cock hungry whore who willingly take on the biggest cocks she was faced with. She would be designed to take it up the bum and be proficient in oral sex. Both giving and receiving. This female humanoid robot, or Fembot was to be a perfect facsimile of the real Susan with intricate electromechanics and superb modelling of silicone for the skin.

At five foot six Susan had a voluptuous feminine frame with prominent soccer ball-sized breasts. a trim waist and flat stomach. A mass of back-combed blonde hair spread out over her back and shoulders. Her curvaceous hips drew the eye to her little fluff of pubes above her smooth pouty labia. Her baby blue eyes were under arched brows, and her white teeth were visible as her red lips parted seductively. Today was Susan's first day and she came to Freddy who was relaxing at his homemade bar. She wore a yellow bikini and high-heeled sandals.

"Happy birthday Susan, and welcome to your new home. I want you to make me happy, and hopefully, I will succeed in making you more human."

"Thank you, Master Freddy. But, I don't understand. Am I not like you?"

"You are, Susan. But at the same time very different. In time I will make you accept your emotions. Now go and prepare my dinner."

"Yes, Master."

Most people had scoffed at Freddy and his crazy idea. Who would want a relationship with a robot? A sexual relationship no less, but if they knew just how perfect he had made Susan, they would be surprised. And the sex was just as real as it could possibly be. He would bet any man would love to trade places with him if they could see his unique prototype. The dinner was perfect and later he had Susan run his bath. He had dressed her in one of his favourite types of costumes, namely a sleeveless one-piece red catsuit with an enormous zipper up the front which was drawn down to just below the swell of her large bosom. The latex was tight fitting and hugged her voluptuous form like a second skin, especially pulled tight around the pussy. Knee-high black boots with five-inch heels and six buckles gave her a five-foot-six-inch frame extra height.

"May I take your towel, Master Freddy?"

The tall man had stripped and had a towel around his waist. He kept fit in his personal gym and had developed a fat-free and muscular figure over the months. He handed her the towel and as he settled in the hot water he looked admiringly at his dream girl.

"Susan, strip off please."

"At once, Master."

Susan put her right boot up on the side of the tub, unzipped it, and removed it. Then she raised her other leg and took off the other boot. Freddy looked on with a leer and began to get an erection as the smouldering Fembot put her hand to her front zip and tugged it all the way down to just above her vagina. With both hands, she peeled the outfit back over her shoulders so that her huge 42 DD weighted boobs literally bounced free from the confines of the catsuit. Freddy smiled at his success. Her boobs were large and sat high on her chest, topped off by pink nipples which stood erect at the peaks of each breast.

He inspected the rest of his creation. Apart from her spectacular tits, she had a backside that could crack nuts and slender legs. He felt the huge left boob; the skin felt smooth and warm, the nipple hard. Susan did not move. Her pussy was completely shaven, with neat, blush-pink folds made sleek and glistening with an ever-present moistness. She was utterly perfect. He put his fingers on her vulva. He moved his middle digit inside the pussy and found sticky moisture in the channel. Withdrawing his finger, he licked it, and it tasted sweet like honey.

"Perfect, just perfect, now, wash my back please Susan."

She sat naked beside the tub and took a cloth to rub her master's back.

"That feels good. Do you enjoy being my slave Susan?"

"I only exist to please you, Master Freddy."

He closed his eyes and together with the hot water and the massage from his creation, Freddy now had a full erection. He stood up out of the water and his midsection came to be at Sarah's eyeline.

"You have a very large cock," she said as looked closely at his stiff member.

"Yes, it is about eight inches when erect. Do you like it?"

"It's fascinating. May I touch it?"

"Yes, you may."

Susan held the astonishing tool in both hands and used her fingers to run down the thick shaft and cup the balls.

"Quite firm isn't it, and hot to the touch."


"Master, my throat is becoming wet. Is this normal?"

"Yes, it is. That's great news. Yes, you are becoming aroused, as am I. I am such a genius! Right, now put my cock in your mouth."

"Yes, Master."

In a single beat, Susan had taken his whole length inside her mouth and down her throat. On bended knees, she started to suck on him with a natural expertise and enthusiasm. Her head drew back and forth, keeping a constant movement, her lips tightly wrapped around the long shaft.

"Very good, my dear. I'm very impressed."

Susan made loud noises with her tongue and lips, and her saliva dribbled down his shaft and her chin.

"I do believe I am now salivating from my vagina. Is that normal?"

"Lubricating, not salivating. Yes, that is normal, all part of sexual arousal. Do you have any urges, Susan?"

The artificial female held the big organ in her left fist and looked up at his face. Her cheeks were blushing and her breath came in laboured gulps.

"I'm not sure."

Freddy egged her on dived between her thighs and used his tongue to trace out circles around her vulva. He eased his middle finger into her tight cunt as he flicked out at her clitoris. He fingered and lapped as her thighs closed involuntarily about his head.

"I...have an urge...to have you insert your cock...into my...into my..."

"Into your pussy?"

"Yes, my pussy. I feel the need to pleasure you and at the same time myself."

Freddy nodded and smiled and put his hand on the back of her head in order to make her continue with the blowjob. Her flattened tongue slid up and down the underside of his shaft, followed by a swirl around his shaven balls. She rose up to the head again and popped into her wet mouth and sucked long and fast. As she sucked him off she spoke randomly.

"I think, mmmmm, that you are, uuugggg, ready for insertion now. Am I correct?"

"Yes you are, you learn quickly my dear Susan."

"Master, I am ready also. I need the penetration now, I cannot wait."

"Hah, very well, do not move."

He got out of the tub and came behind the kneeling female robot. She put both hands on the tub as he shoved his erect cock straight up inside her pussy.

"Yes! This is good. I feel hot, I feel pleasure, sensual pleasure. My vagina tingles so much."

"Good, good, your cunt feels nice to me also."

"My cunt. I have the urge to moan. Oh yes! Is...is this appropriate?"

"Yes, continue."

Susan groaned and writhed as she was fucked, he gripped her hips and his balls smacked against her butt. She tossed her head back and flung her tresses over him. He slid his hands up her back, then curved around her sides to cradle her swinging boobs. Susan braced herself on the bath and angled her hips up to let him have a better position to thrust right up. Each time he shoved in she groaned, her breasts heaved and she pushed back. His hard cock drove up with ease into her well-oiled quim. Seemingly, she was literally made for him.

"I am enjoying this very much, Master Freddy. May I be allowed to watch?"

"Absolutely."

He positioned the Fembot onto her bum on the edge of the tub and flung her right leg up over his left shoulder. With his right hand, he held her left leg out wide and thrust inside her again. He brought her face up with his hand behind her head. His cock filled her as he slid into the hilt with one stroke. With long and deliberate moves, he pumped in and out, concentration etched on his face.

"It feels so good. Is this what...it...ooohh... feels like to be alive?"

"I would agree."

"I have a request."

"Yes, what is it?

"Will you fuck me every night?"

"I very much intend to."

"I...I seem to have another request master."

"Oh yes?"

"FUCK ME HARD."

"Very well."

"Thank you, thank you, thank you."

Susan made those little wheezing noises he had witnessed in her porn movies, so cute he thought.

"Let me show you something."

She sat on the tub edge and he seized her pussy between his lips as her legs parted willingly. She hissed with delight as he rolled her bald labia around, massaging with his tongue. Her breath came hard and fast as he settled into a steady stroke.

"I enjoy your tongue very much."

Freddy used his forefinger to delve inside as well and Susan grasped it with her cunt. He withdrew slowly, resumed, and gradually built up speed. Her hips bucked and he realised she was literally fucking his digit!

"I feel dizzy, what is happening?"

"You are experiencing sexual rapture my darling. Now, Straddle me."

"Like this?"

Susan faced away from Freddy and plonked down onto his lap and his cock was swallowed up in a single thrust. He pulled her curvy body to him until her legs were outside of his and spread out wide. Immediately she started to ride up and down on his erect pole. Satisfied greatly with her he smiled to himself. With her great melons in his hands, he felt her incredibly wet and tight cunt grip his cock. Her inner walls enveloped him most tantalisingly and even he was impressed by what a job he had done. This Mark Two was a great improvement on his first attempt. Susan growled with pleasure as she rocked to and fro.

"This is all very overwhelming, aahh...Sir. May I touch myself?"

He mumbled a yes and she used her right hand to play with her clit that protruded from the little hood. Johnny wasn't sure what she was doing but her grinding on his rigid prick became more animated. Her thighs clamped to his and he squeezed her tits harder.

"Let's try another position," he suggested, mainly to ward off his impending orgasm.

They stood up and he lifted her right leg and fucked her standing doggy. With her left hand resting on the tub, her right came around his neck, with her head tilted back her shimmering hair tumbled down her back. Her left was firmly on the floor tiles, while her right was up and his right arm held her under her knee. Her cunt was still impossibly tight around his hard pecker as he thrust up into her deep. She turned her head to him and her clear eyes met his. He stood on his tiptoes in order to push up and lift her curvy frame up.

"I love this cock so, will you fuck only me, Master?"

"Only you, Susan, only you."

"That is what you said to me, Master Freddy."

A familiar voice came from behind them. Stunned, Freddy withdrew his shiny cock from his Fembot and faced the figure of Susan, Mark One. Totally naked and with her hands on her hips, his prototype looked at the rutting couple. Her flawless-shaped tits heaved on her slender midriff as the original Fembot narrowed her eyes.

"Who is that, Master?" asked Susan Mark Two.

"Who is that, Master?" asked Susan Mark One.

"Well girls, I guess you could say you are twin sisters."

Freddy had persevered for months with his first Susan and had the likeness and mechanics down perfectly. But the vagina was too shallow for him and he hadn't had the desired satisfaction his genius deserved. Susan One stood before her alternative and assumed the exact same posture. Their massive mammaries were an inch from touching each other. They stared at each other as if admiring their own reflection.

"You think I look like her?"

They both spoke in unison, their voices identical, their faces completely similar.

"I only exist to serve you, Master Freddy, you need no other than me," said Susan Two.

"I am the original, I must be the one to serve my master, right Freddy?" Susan One said as she glowered at her rival.

The man ran a hand through his hair, his erect cock twitched at the sight of the two naked stunners.

"Hush, you slut! Only I will fuck my Master."

"Ignore this one Master, she won't be able to please you as I only can."

Now their noses were in each other's faces, eyes burning.

"You take that back bitch! I am the best fuck here. I have a hot, liquid ache in my vagina that only Freddy can quench."

Freddy got worried. The last thing he wanted was for the girls to start a fight.

"Girls, I like both of you, there is no need to get angry. You turn me on, and YOU turn me on."

He pointed to each in turn.

"Now, just be nice and kiss."

The dual-stacked Fembots looked at him, and then at one another. They embraced so that their enormous tits mashed against the other and they French kissed for a full minute. Freddy wanked his stiff cock as he watched.

"Now lie down and pleasure each other."

"Yes, Master."

On the bathroom floor, the identical pair merged gracefully into a sixty-nine position and he looked on amazed as their voluptuous bodies gyrated against each other. They seemed instinctively to know what to do, his programming was brilliant. The girls breathed hard, their luscious tits rubbed together sensuously. Susan One was on top with her head down between the thighs of Two, who gripped the first girl's legs and plunged her tongue into the hot cunt above her face. What a gorgeous ass One had! Smooth, soft, and rounded. Between her thighs, he could see Two with her tongue deep in the pink folds of the other. Then she kissed around the globes of each cheek, deep in the cleft between her legs. One finger fucked her twin and each of them moaned loudly.

"I'm very wet now Master Freddy," said Two.

"Me also," said the other.

"Master Freddy?" One said as she looked over.

"Yes, my dear."

"May we suck your cock together?"

"An excellent idea!"

The girls parted and got down on their knees and faced the horny man who sat on the side of the tub. One gently pushed on his chest as Two fondled his balls. Placed either side of him they pressed their lips to his rigid stalk and together slid up and down, their arms entwined about each other. Freddy sucked in the air as their mouths gave him intense pleasure. In turn, each one would pop his swollen crown into their mouth and then pass it over. He reached out and put a hand on the backs of their heads.

"Having fun, Master?" said One as her twin sucked on his length.

They switched and Two spoke.

"We love your prick Master, it's the best in the world."

His love rod pulsed, achingly rigid, as it was enveloped by a hot mouth.

"I need to fuck you, real bad!" he uttered as One inhaled his cock deeply and sucked on him languorously.

"Here."

Susan One laid on her back with a towel behind her head and Two slid on her stomach and lifted One's legs onto her shoulders. Freddy moved behind and pulled Susan Two up by the hips and pressed his knob inside her molten cunt.

"Fuck me, Master."

The three of them heaved and shook as he rammed his cock in and out. He raised his body up so that his weight was on his toes, and his calf muscles screamed as his muscular butt pounded her. The pace was relentless and his rock-hard cock glistened as it emerged from her slick cunt with each thrust. Susan One rubbed her pussy with both hands as she kissed her sister with an open mouth and searching tongue. Then he pulled out and lowered his body slightly so he could penetrate the other Susan under her twin. It took him three attempts to find a way in her tightness, and when he did his cock head pressed onto her g-spot.

"Master! I leak!" she said as she achieved her first orgasm.

She grunted and locked eyes with Susan Two on top of her.

"I want to leak also."

"Climax my dears. The word is a climax."

Freddy raised up from the foaming cunt of Susan One and entered the other and proceeded with a languid fuck. Her pussy tightened as she pushed back at him, loud and erotic squelching sounds came from her sodden pussy.

"It's too good," she whimpered. "Don't ever stop fucking me."

Her cunt felt like velvet around his sensitive horn as he pounded her from behind. It would be no bother fucking her forever! She grunted and moaned as he thrust deep into her creamy pussy.

"Master! I'm coming! I'm coming all over your cock!"

This was too much for him to take and he pulled out and laid on his back.

"Yes my darlings, I am gonna spew! Come to me."

Susan One, and Susan Two both knelt on his chest as his cock spurted out in a torrent of white cum that splashed all over their faces. Amazing! Sperm dripped and oozed down their chins to their enormous tits as they both smiled. Still more came out as his balls twitched and he fired off jet after jet. He wiped the perspiration from his brow as the Fembots folded their arms on his body, their faces caked with his seed.

"Did you like that, Master Freddy?"

"Did we do well, Master?"

He laughed and bent forward. He had fucked not one, but TWO robots! Both identical and both just like the real thing.

"I am more than pleased. Now let me freshen up some. Oh, and when you drain the tub be careful of the water. I don't need either of you short-circuiting."

Water was the one thing he feared near his creations, and on reflection, he thought that maybe the bathroom was not the ideal place for sex with robots. Freddy left the twins alone, and it wasn't until two hours later that he opened his eyes and awoke on his bed. As he blinked hard he realised that he was being fellated by the two lookalike Fembots. His dick was rock hard and saturated with their artificial saliva.

kellyLover22TS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
kellyLover22TS

"Hello, girls. I..."

As he tried to shift on the bed, he found he had his arms above his head and his wrists tied to the headboard by two scarves.

"Girls?"

"I bet he likes my mouth more than yours," scoffed Susan One as she slobbered on his length.

Susan Two elbowed her twin to one side and grabbed his manhood from her.

"Bollocks! He made me to replace you. Watch and learn."

Freddy groaned as he was deep-throated by his creation. Her mouth sucked him in until his bell end bumped the back of her throat. She made a humming sound that sent serious vibrations through his thick shaft.

"That's...that's pretty good. But why am I tied up?"

"We can have no distractions while we pleasure you, Master. Lie back and enjoy."

Freddy narrowed his eyes at this unexpected twist but wallowed in the superb double blowjob.

"Of course. My pussy is nicer than yours," Susan Two pointed out as she licked her scarlet lips.

"I'm sure he will find it's not as nice as mine, nor as tight."

"Let him decide."

Both Fembots sat on the couch opposite the bed side by side and lifted their legs up and wide.

"Mine is pinker and nicer." Susan One scoffed.

"Well, mine is wetter, and that's what counts the most." Susan Two retorted as she bent her left leg at the knee and rubbed her bald labia.

"See him staring at my pussy? He can't wait to fuck me."

"Come on, Master Freddy. Just pick one."

"Yes. Whose pussy is better? Whose pussy is wetter?"

"Both look really good. I want them both," Freddy answered diplomatically.


The first busty blonde to react quickly straddled his body and clamped her thighs outside of his. She held his prick in her hand and guided him inside her with a little moan. With both hands on the headboard, she began to ride him fast. Her perfect bottom rose and fell at a frantic rate as her warm cunt enveloped his entire shaft.

"Ooh, yes, he likes that don't you, Master?"

Freddy nodded and tugged on his bound wrists as her peachy buttocks smacked into his groin and her pussy muscles squeezed his cock.

"Enough!"

With a strong shove, Susan One knocked the other to one side and got aboard her creator's cock as he slipped from the tall blonde. She started to bounce up and down, and her massive tits jiggled in his face.

"See how he loves my big tits?"

"Well, I have the same as you. Get off him, I was fucking him."

Susan One shoved the other with equal strength and she climbed on Freddy in a reverse cowgirl position. With her hands on her upper thighs, she leaned forward and rode him like he was a stallion. Her head dipped so that her long hair fell onto his legs and he gazed in awe at her bum from behind as his cock vanished up into her.

"Oh yes, now that feels good, right Master?"

Her hips ground on him as she moved her pelvis along his pubic bone and he could only grunt in answer, the words stuck in his throat.

"No, I'm pretty sure he liked me better." Two tipped One onto one side and got on him also in a reverse cowgirl stance.


"Well, how about I sit on your face, Master Freddy? Would you like that?"

"Do it."

One swung her right leg over and dropped her cunt down on the upturned face of the helpless man.

"How do you like that pussy?"

She ground her pelvis on his face and he had no option but to flick at her damp slit with his tongue. He lapped away until his face became glazed with the juices that dripped from her puffy cunt. He mentally patted himself on the back as he kissed the smooth labia on his face. She ground her muff fully into his mouth and shook her tush from side to side.

"Master. You do that so well."

Susan Two huffed and untied Freddy. One rolled off of his head and he rubbed his wrists as he watched the pair of robots assume a doggy stance, shoulder to shoulder, cheek to cheek. Both upper and lower.

Their rounded bottoms looked like two moons bisected and he fisted his hard dick as he came up behind them. He looked at one and then the other and poked the head of his cock inside the hot quim of One. Or was that Two? With both hands on her hips, he drove up into her to the hilt.

"You fill me up so, Master Freddy. You're the best."

The busty blonde pushed back as good as she got and the couple became a steamy blur. She gripped the back of the bed and held on for tightly as he fucked her ever faster. She tensed her pussy muscles as her climax hit her and she shuddered in relief.

"See, oh my, I, fuck...I can cum faster than you!"

"Big deal. Come here, Master, and fuck ME now."

Freddy shifted over and penetrated the other with ease, and guessed this must have been his newer prototype. His cock was slick and glistened from the fluids of the quivering Fembot. He soon picked up a frantic pace and his hips rocked into her cute frame powerfully. Compared to the first model, she had fleshier buttocks and a deep cunt. The juicy pussy was looser than the other who had fit too snugly around his cock.

"Keep doing that and I'm going to cum pretty soon."

Susan Two swept her long golden curls over her left shoulder as she was slammed up into the back of the bed. With his fingers, he scratched her spine lightly which made her shiver with delight.

"Fuck me, fuck me, oh fuck, fuck, oh fuck."

Freddy grabbed her long wavy curls and pulled her head back, then leaned in to nuzzle her pale neck.

"He, he, he made me cum, oh wow!"

Two yelled out and shook with the satisfaction of her orgasm and dropped her head as her breath became laboured. As she relaxed, the young genius withdrew and looked over at One who lay on her back with her long legs up in the air.

"Come here, Master Freddy, and fuck my brains out."

Without any hesitation, he settled between her open thighs and held her by the left leg. His stiff prick slid in halfway as he began to fuck her. Her breath became loud and ragged in her throat as her body was mashed into the mattress.

"You going to cum for me, Master? Are you there yet? Cum in me, give me that cream."

Her dirty talk inspired him and he grabbed onto her upper thighs to ensure his cock went inside her as much as possible. He pulled back as far as he could without leaving the warm confines of her cunt and rammed back home hard. Three more of these deep lunges were all he could manage, and he let out a roar as his cock erupted and he sent his hot white seed inside her. He pulled out after the first pump of cum and sprayed her bald cunt so that his spunk literally ran down her upturned-ass crack like a river. He held his pulsating cock in his fist and swiped it all around her mushy cunt as the sweat dropped onto her belly from his furrowed brow.

"Hold onto that erection, Master."

Susan Two leaned forward and grabbed his still dribbling dick at the base and slowly rubbed it across her big tits. His softening cock was embraced by the softness of her boobs. His dick twitched as a result as she wrapped them over his wet shaft. It was a little awkward physically as she attempted to give him a tit wank. However, his dick kept slipping out.

"Let me try."

Susan One got on her knees and faced him. She put his dick between her tits and squeezed his boner between them. She shook her boobs to try to make his dick swell. She pushed his erection into the cleavage of her hefty tits and applied pressure with both hands.

"You two are gonna fuck me to death!"

He looked down with amazement as he watched the blonde jerking him off with her tits. He had to admit defeat as he drooped in her tit cave.

"Girls, girls. I need to rest. Please can you draw me a bath?"

"At once, Master Freddy. I shall."

"I'll do it."

"No. I'll do it!"

"Me do! Me do!"

Freddy sighed and left them still squabbling. It wasn't until twenty minutes later that he found the both of them lying under the water in the bathtub defunct. Their eyes were wide open, and tatters of burnt flesh floated on the surface. They must have argued some more and dunked each other in the tub and obliterated each other. Oh well, back to the drawing board. Freddy had a notion to make a brunette this time for a change. He turned on his laptop and went straight to his chosen porn site and typed 'sultry vixen' in the search box.

END

Published 
Written by moasan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments