Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Clothing Option - Chapter 4

"The vote"

17
8 Comments 8
9.6k Views 9.6k
2.5k words 2.5k words
Well the day of the vote finally arrived. I was pleased to see how industrious every was being, Work was still getting done.

Besides work, I saw some other interesting activity.

During breaks I saw Becky almost holding court at the water cooler. She was dressed in a very loose fitting sun dress. Her natural sun bleached hair contrasted beautifully against her tanned skin. She looked very comfortable, and beautiful.

Margaret was a combination of being the most prim and proper, and being the sweetest boss I had ever seen. Her blouse was done right up to the neck with a broach, and she brought in donuts for everyone. She was smiling almost constantly, and was offering guidance and advice when ever she could.

Stacey had put a flyer on everybody's desk, listing some positive points to being clothes free. I think she got those from the internet. She was just wearing blue jeans and a white T shirt that was cut short, showing her midriff. She clearly wasn't wearing a bra. Her small breasts were pushing the fabric out, and her nipples were clearly visible through the thin white fabric.

I noticed a few other people dress a little more comfortably than usual, too.

Three o'clock rolled around, and I stopped all work. "Can I get everyone's attention please?"

Everyone stopped working and looked at me. "As you're aware, the election is today. I did put a ballot box outside my office on Friday for those of you on vacation this week, or who are otherwise unavailable to vote today. I'm delighted to see no one is sick today, so after the election I'll consider that everyone got a fair chance to vote. I won't vote, but will count the ballots. Margaret and Becky will both watch the count, just to keep me honest. But first, I'll give the floor to each of them."

Becky took the floor first. "Well guys, this is it. You've all heard me talking about this all week. Most of you have been to my house and so you've all seen how normal this can be. We're not a bunch of perverts, or swingers, we are just people who enjoy the feeling of living clothes free. We enjoy the health benefits and the social benefits of a clothes free lifestyle. I ask you to, please, consider this proposal favourably. It is about becoming clothing optional here in the work place. There will never be any pressure on any of you to take your clothes off, but it will allow those of us who choose to, to do so. I'll not belabor this any further. Thank you for your time."

Margaret then came up front. I thought I detected a slight glare at Becky as they walked past each other.

"We have a problem here," she began. "We have a few people who are trying to hijack our positive work environment, and turn this place into some kind of brothel. Well I know that most of you are decent people who won't be corrupted by the Ill morals of a few degenerates. I totally trust you to think with your conscience and to vote the only right answer; 'No' to the clothing option proposal. Thank you."

Then I spoke again, "So, the ballot box is now in the corner... Well okay, truth be told, it is Derek's lunch box, but he has donated it for the cause." I looked over at Derek Williamson, another of my senior software designers, "Thank you Derek."

Everyone laughed. It seemed they got my joke about Derek and the elaborate lunches he brought every day.

Derek laughed along replying, "You guys just wish you had a wife that could cook as good as mine."

I continued, "There are no fancy ballots, any scrap of paper will do. Simply write 'yes' if you support the proposal, or 'no' if you don't. Fold it, and put it in the box. Please begin."

It didn't take long before the rush to the ballot box subsided, and we were left with a box full of scraps of paper. I collected the box, and Margaret and Becky followed me to my office.

Becky asked, "Have you given any thought to the idea of the old board room?"

"Yes," I answered. "I was figuring that if you have one hundred percent of the vote, it's not an issue, if you have over fifty-one percent we'll discuss it, but if you only have fifty or less. Then it is a done deal. The proposal fails and that will be the end of it."

Becky looked a little surprised at my pointedness. Margaret, on the other hand got an entirely different meaning from my words.

"You mean that if they only get fifty-one percent they win anyway?" she said.

"You are the one who put the target of fifty-one percent on the table. Besides, what does it matter to you. You said you would leave at fifty-one percent anyway."

Margaret didn't say anything, but I caught Becky smiling.

As we continued to count, a knock came at the office door. Stacey came in all excited looking, asking, "I can't wait anymore, do we have an answer yet?"

"Well," I said, as Becky trembled with delight, "It's over fifty-one percent for sure, but not one hundred. We're not done counting yet, but it looks like a win of sorts for the 'yes' side."

Stacey obviously only heard the word, "win." She screamed with delight, then turned and ran for the door, pulling her top off as she ran. As she left my office she was shouting, "we won," as she reached for the button on her jeans.

After the door closed behind her I said to Margaret, "they haven't won yet." can you deal with her please."

"Deal with her yourself," she said, "I quit.". She handed me a pre-written letter out of her pocket, and said, "This is my notice, but since you owe me a few weeks vacation anyway, I'm leaving now. you won't see me 'till you bring me my last pay cheque."

As she walked out of my office I totally forgot about the naked Stacey running around outside my door.

I guess I looked a little lost and upset at loosing my oldest and most loyal employee, but Becky put her hand on my arm, smiled and said, "Let's just finish this count".

*************************

Back out in the bull pen, I made an announcement, "Okay guys, the results are in. You are seventy- four percent in favour of the proposal, and 14 percent opposed. It seems a few of you abstained from voting."

I was kind of half expecting a naked flash-mob to break out, out of nowhere, but instead there was just a shriek, then a very naked Stacey ran a circle around me, then disappeared back into the crowd.

"Well spoken, Stacey," I said to the muffled laughter of a few in the group. "I think one of us is becoming more of an exhibitionist than anything."

"As I was saying," I continued, "this has passed, but not with one hundred percent. There were a few dissenters. As for who voted against this, your reasons are yours alone. If you choose to tell me, however, you may approach me any time. It can remain your secret if that's what you want."

"I had originally stated that this had to be one hundred percent before we would proceed with this proposal, but it was pointed out to me that the old board room could be utilized, so I'm proposing a trial.

EvaPeachhh
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EvaPeachhh

Since there was such a large percentage of you who voted for this, I believe we could move those of you who don't want to take part in the program into the board room. Becky, since this is your proposal, I am counting on you staying behind tonight, and to collect other volunteers to assist with the move. You will all be paid for your time. IT will install the computer hookups and we should be just about ready to go in the morning."

"And until this gets set up, Stacey, put your clothes back on. We're not there yet. Remember we don't want to offend anyone opposed to this."

Addressing the group again, I asked, "Any questions, anyone?"

A few hands went up.

"How long is this trial going to last?" asked Bill.

"Well, I guess that's kind of up in the air. If there are any problems identified, I will terminate the trial right away. If it runs smoothly, with no difficulties, it may work itself into a permanent thing. Let's wait and see on that."

Then Derek asked, "What about body image? I mean, I don't think anyone wants to see my saggy gut."

Becky took this question, "I know body image is a really big deal for some of you, but that is a false concern perpetuated by the media. Nobody has a perfect body, but everyone has a beautiful body. Further though, nobody is going to make you take your clothes off if you don't want to. This is strictly optional."

"What about men getting a hard on?" That was Roberta, a 40 year old woman who works in accounting.

Becky again spoke, saying, "That's a totally natural thing that men have no control over. Yes it will happen from time to time, but if you ignore it, it will go away."

"I don't want to sit in a chair that someone's had their naked ass in. What about that? That was Sook Lee, our IT specialist.

"Well, we can have every person who is naked sit on a towel. How does that sound?" asked Becky.

"I think we'll implement that as policy right now," I interjected. "And bring your own towels, I'm not supplying them!"

*************************

That evening, Becky, Ryan, Stacey, Derek, Bill and I stayed past regular closing time to begin the office arrangements.

It didn't take long until Stacey was topless again. I was about to say something, when it occurred to me that everyone here had voted for the proposal, there was no one who would be offended. Ryan had caught my eye as I was pondering this. His hands were on his belt but he didn't do anything until I said, "Yeah, okay, what ever." Ryan smiled as Becky pulled her sundress off over her head, revealing her beautiful tan, medium sized breasts and ample hips.

I looked over at Stacey as she finished pulling her jeans off again and revealing her perfectly shaven pussy on her thin naked body.

Bill shouted in response to both girls, "That's what I'm talking about," and quickly ripped his own clothes off.

We carefully began moving desks, computers, etc. into the old board room. The printer that I used in my office was brought in temporarily. There really wasn't much to do, for the number of people working. And seeing all the naked people around sure helped things. I was really enjoying myself.

As we continued setting up, Stacey asked me and Derek, "So, are you guys going to strip off too?"

At that I took off my shirt. I wasn't too sure yet about me, the boss, getting naked.

Derek, stripped of down to his white briefs. He was a little overweight, and hairy, but that didn't discourage him at all, to that point.

Becky came over and commend him. "Good for you'" she said to him. "Look around, we're all the same underneath."

"Yeah, I was thinking about what you said earlier, so I'll try it, this far as least.

I slipped into my office and ordered three extra large pizzas. I figured supper should be on me, as a reward to those who agreed to stay behind and help.

When I came out there was a goofy game of tag going on. I guess the work was about done and they were just waiting for the pizza.

I joined in and was promptly made "it" by Bill, who was standing right beside me when I said I'd play. Kind of sneaky, I figured. Anyway, I chased Becky, then turned and went after Derek, then suddenly turned toward Stacey, dove, and hit her ass with my left hand as I fell to the floor. "You're it," I shouted in pain. "Wow, good thing I still had my pants on."

The game went on for a little over twenty minutes. With each of us becoming it, a couple of times or more. I really think they were all ganging up in me for a while.

Then we heard a knock on the door. Since I was still partly clothed I went to get it. It was the pizza.

As I was paying for the pizza, suddenly Stacey, naked as the day she was born, ran up to the door, curtsied in front of the pizza guy, grabbed the pizza and ran off; laughing all the way.

The pizza guy just stood with his mouth open and watched her leave.

I apologized to the guy and he replied with a stutter and a smile, "H-hey, don't worry about it. It was pretty nice actually."

"What do I owe you for a tip?"

"Are you kidding, that was the best tip I could ever have. Don't worry about a tip."

I went back into the work area unsure where to start, but then I saw Becky talking to Stacey.

"Harvey was right," I heard her say, "you are more an exhibitionist then a nudist. I don't really care either, except that you might ruin this for all of us. What if that guy complains? Did you think about that?"

Stacey giggled and said, " I really don't think he'll complain, did you see his reaction? Oh, that was so much fun too. What a rush. Did you get a look at him? He's gorgeous and he sure was happy to see me."

"That may be so this time, but you didn't know what his reaction was going to be, and you won't next time, either. Next time the guy might be offended." She continued, "Look, we have all really worked hard for this chance to have a place where we can work naked. Harvey was really reluctant, but he's letting us have a chance. This is only a trial. If it becomes a problem he'll ditch the whole idea, and maybe us with it. I really want to make this work."

"I know, I just get so excited. Replied Stacey, "I never knew this about me until last week, but I just love people seeing me naked. I love to see their reactions."

"Well it isn't about that here. Look, just promise me you'll save the exhibitionist crap for after work, and away from here. You can still be nude at work, just don't shock anyone while you're here."

"I'll try," agreed Stacey.

"I'm not judging you. I hope you can see that, and if you want to expose yourself, have fun with that, but please not here. Don't ruin what we have been given."

The two naked girls then hugged. And yes, it got me a little excited.

Published 
Written by LeBaron1987
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments