Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Surprise Birthday Party.

"Used By A Teen At A Birthday Party"

135
19 Comments 19
5.5k Views 5.5k
1.7k words 1.7k words

It was my sixtieth birthday, and some of my girlfriends had thrown a surprise party for me. I loved every minute of it. My friends knew how I loved young boys, and one of them arranged for their sixteen-year-old grandson to fuck, and cum in all three of my holes as my girlfriends watched. There were about a dozen women at the party.

It didn't bother me in the least to have all my girlfriends, including the boy's grandmother, watch as he used me. I have always liked being the center of attention. The women told me that he was mine to do with as I pleased.

First, I had him undress. I wasn't expecting a striptease, but that's what I got, and I loved it. The ladies, including myself and his grandmother, were hooting and hollering for him to take it all off.

He didn't disappoint. As he removed each piece of clothing he tossed it at us, and, when we caught it, we would put it to our face and inhale his scent. The ladies let me catch most of his clothes. And I passed them around after I sniffed them first.

By the time he was done with his striptease, he was hard as a rock and dripping precum. I fell to my knees in front of him and made his young cock vanish into my mouth and throat. He was big, maybe the biggest I'd ever had, but having no gag reflex, I had no trouble deepthroating him.

I could tell when he was about to shoot his load, and I pulled my mouth off his cock. He looked down and smiled and said, "Please don't tell me you don't swallow."

I smiled and said, "You better believe I swallow, boy. But I want to feel you shoot your load deep in my pussy."

He told me, "Don't worry, baby. I have plenty of cum for all three of your holes."

Then he put a hand on the back of my head and shoved his cock down my throat. My head was bobbing up and down on his cock so fast that to anyone watching, my head must have been a blur. In just a few seconds, he was shooting his first load down my throat.

I swallowed most of it and then got up and walked over to his mom and kissed her, giving her some of her son's own cum. She didn't resist and swallowed all that I gave her.

Sam came up behind me, reached around with both hands and unbuttoned my blouse. He then unhooked my bra in the front, letting it fall to the floor, right in front of his own mother. He then cupped a hand under each of my big tits and said, "Suck on them, Mom."

She didn't hesitate; she came over to me and did as her son told her and started sucking on both my nipples. After a few seconds of that, Sam pulled me away, turned me around to face him, and said, "Let me taste."

Sam then started kissing my tits and then started sucking on my nipples. I put my hands on his head, pulled him closer to me, and asked, "How do they taste, baby?!"

He just kept sucking on them. After a few seconds, he pulled away and bent me over the table that they had the gifts on, that now was empty, and then I heard him say to one of the other ladies, I couldn't tell who since my back was to them, "You, come here and eat her pussy, get her ready for my cock."

I never did find out who the friend was since all she did was moan as she ate my pussy and used her fingers on me. When I cried out, "My God! I'm going to cum!"

Sam pulled the woman away and said, "Not until I'm balls deep in your pussy, baby!"

He wasn't gentle at all, just the way I like it. Sam pulled the woman away, and the next thing I knew, he was balls-deep in my wet pussy. It had been a while since I had a cock the size of Sam's in me, and I loved it.

I tried to hold out and not cum, but I couldn't. I think it only took about half a dozen strokes before I was cuming all over his young hard cock.

He bent over and whispered in my ear and said, "Now how about that last hole?"

He didn't give me a chance to say a word. He pulled his cock from my pussy, and in one quick, hard thrust, he buried it balls-deep in my ass.

I managed to hold off cuming for a few minutes, unlike when he fucked my pussy. He fucked my asshole so hard and fast that every time he buried his cock in me, he lifted my feet off the floor.

I had to hold onto the table, because I was afraid, if I didn't, he would catapult me off the table. He was fucking me that hard and deep. I was grunting and groaning the entire time he was plowing my asshole.

SCARLETHMILLER1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SCARLETHMILLER1

After he came in my asshole, he pulled out and told May, the shyest lady of the group, "May, come here and clean her holes of my cum."

At first, she declined, just like I knew she would. But all the other ladies started to give her crap about not doing it. One said, "Oh, come on May. Don't be a party pooper!"

I heard another lady say. "You know you want to May. So, just go over there and drop to your knees and do it!"

I heard her say, "Ok, I'll do it."

Then I heard her walk across the floor in her high heels. Then I felt her hands on my ass cheeks as she knelt down. She placed a kiss on each of my fat ass cheeks, then I felt her spread them, and I could feel Sam's cum ooze out of my asshole.

I could feel May's tongue on my hole, and the other ladies started chanting, "Eat it May, eat it May!"

I didn't realize how ambitious May was. All the years I had known her, she was always so shy when it came to sex. I'd say May also had a longer-than-average tongue. I said, "MMMM, May! You naughty girl!"

She mumbled something, but I couldn't make it out with her face buried in my ass.

Sam's mom came over to the table, and I could feel her cuffing my hands behind me. I said, "Hey, what!?"

She told me, "Shut up, we don't want you fighting us when we give you your birthday spanking."

Sam came around in front of me and put his cock in my face, which was still as hard as a rock. He told me, "Suck on my balls, old lady."

I looked up and smiled at him and took one of his balls into my mouth. His balls were huge for such a young man. I guess that's why he had so much cum.

After a couple of minutes of May eating his cum from my ass, Sam asked, "Ok, who wants to clean her pussy out?"

I could believe it when I heard more than one woman say, "Oh, me, me! I do!"

I didn't know which lady got that honor since I was bent over the table with one of Sam's big balls in my mouth.

I heard one of my girlfriends ask May, "So, did you enjoy your snack?"

I heard May smack her lips and say, "It was deeelicious."

Whoever was eating Sam's cum from my pussy was doing a great job. I thought for sure I was going to cum again. Just when I thought I couldn't keep from cuming any longer, Sam looked at me, smiled, and said, "Ok, Linda, that's enough. I think it's time for her spanking."

I smiled as best I could with Sam's ball in my mouth, letting him know I was ready. I heard Linda say, "I'll pass out the paddles."

Sam said, "Here, let me take my ball out of your mouth. Wouldn't want you biting it off if they spank you too hard."

He pulled his ball from my mouth and then looked back at my friends and asked, "Everyone ready for her spanking?"

They all said at the exact same time, "We're ready, Sam!"

Sam said, "Good, and since she is sixty, that means you each get five whacks a piece."

I heard somebody say, "But what about you?"

Sam said, "That's ok. I'll let you ladies have the fun of spanking her. But you better spank her hard. I want to make sure she feels every one of them. Now, everyone line up."

I could hear them shuffling around as they must have been getting in line behind me for my spankings. The first spanking was hard. It made me gasp and lifted my feet off the floor. I would be willing to wager that every whack was just as hard as the one before it.

By the time they were about halfway through I was crying like a little girl. But I was loving every minute of it. After the final one, Sam took the paddle from the last woman in line and gave me one last whack, the hardest one of all.

Then he said, "And one to grow on."

He said, "OK, ladies. As you leave, each of you give her a big kiss on each of her fat ass cheeks."

They did just like he told them to do, and, as they walked past me to the door to leave, they each whispered, "Happy birthday," in my ear and gave me a peck on the cheek.

That was the best birthday party ever.

The end

Published 
Written by LIL1LOOKIN
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments