Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Road to my Cuckold Wedding

"A woman finds her need to be a slut, but ruins two marriages because of her cheating until she finds a cuckold marriage is enough to settle her down."

80
15 Comments 15
12.5k Views 12.5k
9.4k words 9.4k words

Before telling you about my wedding night, I need to give some background first. I met my first husband, Tony, when I was nineteen, and a year later, we were married. After that, I thought I had found my soul mate. Seven months later, Tony's brother Mario came home on leave from the Marines. Mario was different than Tony. Mario was more confident and demanding. Mario and I hit it off instantly, which eventually led to some harmless flirting. 

With Mario on leave, he had a great deal of time on his hand and would spend most of it over our apartment. As a result, I would catch him checking me out quite often. Being a blonde and five feet seven inches and weighing one hundred and twenty-five pounds with 38DD breast, I was used to others checking me out.

While home doing some cleaning, Mario played some video games. He asked me if I was happy. I looked at him confused and asked him what was meant by that. He went on to say that I looked like a woman who needed more than I could get from his brother. I wouldn't admit it, but I have had many thoughts questioning if I have done the right thing over the past few months.

"What is it you think I need? I asked."

Mario went on to tell me that I needed a man who would take me as I needed to be. One who will take control of you and fuck you hard and often. I must admit hearing this young man with a solid hard body telling me what I needed and not giving me a choice did get the juices flowing.

"You think you are that man, do you?"

Mario walked over to me, put his arms around me, forcefully pulled me into him, and kissed me hard and passionately. I wasn't looking for it, but I melted as he took hold of me forcefully. I responded by kissing him back just as passionately.

He knew he had me. So he scooped me up in his arms and carried me to our bedroom, and I never protested. He put me down in front of the bed. Then, without a word, he reached out to my blouse and ripped it open. No one has ever done that to me before, and I must confess it turned me on big time. I was not wearing a bra. I was standing there with my 38DDs exposed to Mario. He smiled as he reached out to my breast. 

His hand caressed and squeezed them as he whispered to me, "Your tits are magnificent."

My nipples grew harder to Mario's touch on my tits. His hand moved to my shoulders as I felt him push me to my knees. He commanded me to pull his dick out in a stern solid voice. As I looked up at him, my hands moved to his zipper and slowly lowered it. My hands reached in as I took hold of his semi-hard cock. As I slowly stroked him, I could feel it growing. 

I remember thinking: Are they sure Mario and Tony are brothers. They are not alike at all; Mario is a more confident man. He got the biggest cock as well. I smiled as I looked up at Mario holding his thick eight-inch cock.

He looked down at me, and once again, in a stern voice, he commanded, "Suck it, Bitch!"

I leaned in and guided that magnificent cock into my mouth with my mouth opened, taking him to the base. I never had anyone order me like that, but it turned me on. I continued sucking his cock, enjoying it as he slid in and out between my lips. His hands moved to the back of my head as he moved his hips faster fucking my mouth faster and deeper with every thrust. 

My eyes were watering. I started struggling to breathe, gagging with every hard deep thrust as Mario rammed his dick down my throat. Suddenly he pulled me off his cock. I knelt there, my tits heaving as I gasped for air.

He reached down, pulled me up off my knees, and laid me on the bed.   He hiked up my denim skirt and pulled off my black lacy thong. He smiled with approval when he saw my pussy was shaven smooth. He unhooked his pants and let them fall to the floor. He raised my legs, my knees at my breast as my legs were over my head.

He guided his cock into me. I felt his tip at my wet opening, and with one hard thrust, he buried his dick deep into me. He took hold of my legs as he thrust hard and deep into my wet cunt. Tony has never fucked or treated me like this, but I knew this was what I wanted. Harder and deeper, Mario's cock thrust into me. My moans turned to screams of pleasure as I felt my juices boil from deep within. My hands grabbed a handful of the sheets as my breathing became heavier, shaking my body. My body tensed as I screamed, "I'm CUUUMMINNGG!" 

As I exploded, Mario continued to thrust hard and deep. His hands tightened around my legs as I felt his cock throb and his body tense as he filled me with his hot thick creamy cum.

He pulled his cock out of my well fucked cunt. I felt his cum oozing from my lips as he moved up to my face. He took a hand full of hair and pulled my face to his cum covered cock. "Look at the mess you made, slut. Now clean it!"

As I opened my mouth to Mario and wrapped my lips around his dick, I sucked and licked our mixed cum off it. 

He looked down at me, "I knew you were a naughty dirty slut, and I was right. So now you're my naughty cunt. You will be mine and do as I need, won't you, BITCH!"

My mouth still filled with his cock. I looked up at him with wide eyes as I nodded yes.

Mario used me daily in many different ways and in different places for the next two weeks. I was embracing this new me that Mario had brought out of me. The funny thing is I liked the new me. I need to be controlled and craved it.

One night at dinner, Tony informed me that he was going out of town for work. He thinks he will be gone for about a week. Tony told me he was concerned that I would be here alone for that week. He then told me he would ask Mario to stay here for that week so I would not be alone. I remained calm and said, "Oh, whatever you think would be the best, honey." Deep down, I was exploding with joy. I was so excited at the thought of how that week would go. Tony told me he would talk to Mario Sunday when he saw him.

Tony went in to watch the nightly news as I cleared up after dinner. My phone buzzed from a text. It was from Mario, "In fifteen minutes, go out for a run and run towards the park." I replied, "Okay."

I finished cleaning up and told Tony I was going for my run. A good thing he doesn't know. I already took that run earlier today. He told me to be careful.

I went upstairs to change into a pair of leggings. Then, with it still being hot, I just put on a sports bra and my running shoes. Finally, I waved goodbye to Tony while watching TV and started my run.

I started up the street. A car pulled up behind me when I was about a block away, and I heard a man yell out, "GET IN!"

I looked around to see it was Mario. So I jumped into his car. Then, smiling at him, I said, "Hello." And could barely show my excitement. "What a pleasant surprise this is."  I kissed Mario as my hand caressed his cock through his shorts.

"Oh, you are a cock whore aren't you?"

"You should know you made me one."

Mario drove a few miles down the road and turned off on a dirt road. He stopped in a secluded spot on that road. Mario walked around the car. He approached me, took his semi-hard cock out of his shorts, and walked to me. I immediately knew what to do and dropped to my knees. Open my mouth and sucked his cock, taking him deep into my mouth.

As his cock grew harder in my mouth Mario took hold of my shoulders and pulled me to my feet. He turned me to face the car, his hands on my hips. He pulled my leggings down over my hips and bent me over the hood of his car. He moved into me and rammed his hard dick deep into my already soaking wet cunt. He pounded hard and deep into me, driving me harder into the car with every thrust.

With one last hard thrust into me, Mario screamed as I felt his cock throb deep in me as he filled me with a hot stream of cum before he collapsed on me. Then, with his mouth inches from my ear, he whispered, "What are you?"

"I'm your cum slut," I replied.

"Yes, you are. You are for sure my cum slut."

He slapped my ass as he pulled out of me. His cock fell out of my well fucked cunt. "Now, what does a good slut do now."

I quickly dropped to my knees and took Mario's sloppy cock into my mouth, ensuring I licked and cleaned it all.

As we finished and dressed, I told Mario how Tony would ask him to stay the week he would be away. Mario smiled, "You'll love being my full-time slut, won't you?"

"Oh, yes, I will," I replied.

Mario drove me back and dropped me off a few blocks from home. "Now, I have homework for you," he said.

"Homework? What do you mean?"

"When you go home and change, take your panties that have been absorbing my cum from your cunt and lick and suck on them, making sure you get it all."

Secondly, since Tony will give us that week of playtime, "Tonight, you will suck his dick for him. Make sure it is your best and mouth only, no hands, UNDERSTAND?"

"Yes, Sir, I do."

I went home and followed Mario's homework. As I was getting underdressed, I took my panties and licked Mario's cum that oozed out of my fucked pussy. Licking and sucked it as I thought back on the hot wild fuck he gave me. 

After making sure I got every last drop of Mario's cum off my panties, I jumped in the shower to clean up. Once I got out and dried off, I put on a teal lace babydoll, did my makeup, and put on some glossy red lipstick to accent my mouth. Then, I walked down to the living room, where Tony was still watching TV. He sat up, staring at me and smiling as I walked toward him.

"WOW, you look great."

I knelt between his legs with my hands caressing his inner thighs. I looked deep into his eyes, smiling. "You like what you see," I said with an evil grin. Then, not waiting for an answer, I started unzipping his pants and undoing his waist. 

My eyes locked on his I leaned in with an open mouth and wrapped my lips around his cock. Slowly his dick slid between my lips and disappeared into my mouth. Tony's cock is much smaller than Mario's and is much easier to deep throat. My eyes stared into Tony's eyes as my bright red lips moved up and down on his cock. Tony started breathing heavier, and his moans filled the room. His hips hiked upward as my head bobbed faster on his cock. I felt his cock throb between my lips and his body tense as jet after jet of his hot creamy cum filled my mouth. I tightened my lips around his cock as I sucked and swallowed every last drop of his load, caressing his balls to make sure I got it all.

On Sunday, we had a cookout and had everyone over. Tony talked to Mario and asked him about staying with me while he was away. Mario happily agreed but made a jokingly statement to Tony, asking him, "Are you sure she might not want you to come back with me around."

They both laughed. I thought to myself that I already wanted Mario over Tony too late. I couldn't wait for the week to go by and Tony to leave on his trip. I thought all week about what was going to happen, and although I had no idea what Mario had planned for me, I just knew I was ready for anything, and I wanted it badly. I have never had these feelings thus far in my life.

The night before, Tony was to leave. He wanted to make love. I can't say I was excited to have Tony, but our love life was nonexistent since I had been fucking his brother. There was some quick foreplay before Tony crawled on top of me and fucked me. I have to say I was a good actress that night because I was in no way as excited as I acted. Tony rammed his last thrust into me before he filled me with his cum, and as far as he knew, I had a wild orgasm, but in real life, there was nothing. As I rolled over, the only real excitement I felt in that bed that night was the thoughts of Mario and I being together for the next week.

Tony was already gone when I woke up since his flight took off at 6:30 am. So I took a shower to start my day. I was startled when the shower curtain suddenly pushed open in the middle of my shower. There stood Mario naked with a rock-hard dick. He stepped into the shower and sternly told me, "On your knees, BITCH!"

I knew what my duty was. I wrapped my lips around Mario's cock and feverishly worked my mouth up and down on it. His hands moved to the back of my head as he thrust in and out of my tight lips. Finally, his cock disappeared down my throat, fucking my mouth so hard, causing me to gag. I struggled to breathe, but I continued to suck him off. As his rhythm increased, I knew he was close. Then with one hard deep thrust, Mario's shot stream after stream of his hot thick creamy cum into my mouth. I sucked and swallowed every last drop before I stood off my knees.

After I toweled off, I went into the bedroom. Mario was sitting on the chair in the room. I walked to the bed, and clothes were laid out for me to wear. As I started to dress, Mario asked what I was doing. I responded by telling him I was getting dressed to go downstairs.

"You won't need clothes, slut. You are my slut this week and will do whatever I desire. Want you ready at all times, which means you will be naked at all times. Do you understand?"

I looked down at the floor, nodded my head in the affirmative, and softly responded, "Yes, Sir."

I put my clothes away and followed Mario downstairs to make him breakfast. After breakfast, as I was cleaning up, Mario moved behind me and bent me over the counter, ramming his cock into my cunt and fucked me being aggressive and pounding hard into me before filling my cunt with his load. 

The week went on like this. Mario fucking me throughout the house and yard. We fucked in every room of the house, poolside, pool, and hot tub, or he would have me suck his cock whenever he got the urge.

The week flew by, and before I knew it, it was Thursday, our last day since Tony would be home early Friday. Thursday started with Mario waking me up by rubbing his cock on my lips. I opened my mouth and sucked him hard and fast until he filled my mouth again with a hot load of cum, giving me my protein breakfast.

We spent time relaxing in the family room during the afternoon, watching porn on the TV. This was an everyday activity in the afternoon. Mario would usually watch many videos getting him hard, and then we would take me once he got all worked up.

Mario usually would watch either fucking or cock sucking videos. However, today he watched a different genre. Today the movies mostly were about anal sex. I didn't say a word about his choices and just watched what he put on. After about four videos, Mario asked me, "You ever had anal sex?"

"No, Sir, I have not."

"Good, because today that will change."

I didn't know how to respond. Instead, I felt fear as I could only think about what I was told about how painful it was. Mario went on to say to me how he wanted to share something special with me. Unfortunately, it was too late to share my first time, but he will take my anal virginity today, and we will always have that bond. Although the thought of how painful it might be was still on my mind, I was touched by sharing something special with Mario.

The afternoon went on like the rest of the week did. We continued to watch porno. As the movie was playing, I would suck Mario for a little, and he would either finger my cunt, or he might want to lick me. Building each other up and then backing off as we went back to watch the movie.

Once Mario had enough of the movie, we would have a hot wild fuck session. Once Mario had enough, he told me to get on the couch on all fours. I felt Mario behind me. I could see his reflection in the mirror on the wall in front of me. I watched as he applied lube to his hard cock.

He leaned into me, his mouth inches from my ear. I could feel his greasy cock pressed into my ass. I felt fear come over me, not knowing what to expect. Mario whispered into my ear in a demanding voice. "Tell me, slut, tell me where you want my cock,"

"I want you to be the first to fuck my ass, Sir. I like your cock in me, making me a total slut for you."

"Beg for it, slut!"

"Please, Sir, please fuck me in the ass, show me the pleasure of being an anal whore."

I felt a hard slap on my ass, the sound filled the room, and the sting was immediate. "Spread your ass for me, slut."

I reached back and opened my ass per his command. I felt his hardness rest against my rosebud. My fear intensifies even more. Mario pushed into me. I felt his mushroom head enter me. I sighed loudly and felt my body tense. Mario's hands massaged my back and ass as he told me to relax. Once my body relaxed, Mario would press more into me and then wait until I settled again. He took his time, and his cock was buried deep in my ass before long.

I felt Mario take hold of my hips as he thrust in and out of me. At first, I couldn't wait for it to be over. The pain did ease up some, but it was still painful. I gritted my teeth so I wouldn't disappoint Mario.

Although it was still uncomfortable as Mario pounded faster in me and hearing him moan louder, I found myself grinding back into him, meeting his thrust. Mario thrust harder and faster I could sense he was getting close to cumming.

Faster, he rammed into me. I felt his hands tighten on my hips and heard him yell out, "Get on your knees, Bitch!"

I quickly moved in front of him on my knees. I watched as Mario stroked his cock in front of me. I knelt there, looking up at him with my mouth open. Suddenly he screamed and erupted, shooting jet after jet of his hot creamy cum in my mouth, on my face. I knelt there, my face covered in cum, dripping from my face onto my tits. Mario looked down at me, smiling as he told me how sexy I looked with his cum all over me.

We went and cleaned up and spent the rest of the afternoon relaxing by the pool, soaking in some of the sun until dinner time. Again, I felt a bond with Mario as he was closer and showed more affection than before. 

I made a special dinner for Mario that night, knowing our time had ended. I was quiet during dinner, and Mario asked me what was wrong. I told him how I didn't want this to end and wanted to stay with him. He assured me that it would not end. You are my slut, and we will enjoy each other's bodies. He proposed that we clean up after dinner and spend the night in bed, enjoying making the best of the last night. I smiled and informed him how I would love that.

As we crawled into bed, I moved between Mario's legs and took his dick in my mouth. As I sucked him, I felt his cock grow in my mouth. Our hands caressed each other before Mario guided me onto my back and buried his tongue into my soaking wet cunt. It was all so different. Our time together was more romantic than before. I felt so close to him. I realized I had fallen in love with Mario. As he continued to lick me, my moans turned to screams as I screamed to him that I was cumming.

We both knelt on the bed and passionately kissed. Tasting my cum on Mario's mouth and tongue as our tongues explored each other's mouths. When we separated from our kiss, I whispered, "I want you in me, baby, fuck me, fuck me all night."

I pushed Mario onto his back and straddled him. I grabbed his rock-hard cock and guided it to my wet slit. Then, I climbed onto him. I gasped with joy as his cock filled me. I hands-on his chest as I started riding his cock, telling him how good he felt and how I needed his cock in me. The more I rode him, the louder I became, begging for his dick in me. The closer I got, the more animalistic I got begging for him to fill me with his seed.

Mario started thrusting up into me driving his cock deeper. My breathing became louder, as did my moans. Mario was getting close, which made me ride him faster as I begged him to fuck me. He thrust upward hard and drove into me as he exploded in me. My body responded as it forced me off the edge. My body started shaking, and I screamed out that I was cumming.

My body was weak as I continued to sit on Mario as his cock went limp in me. Then, as I became more aware of my surroundings, something caught my attention out of the corner of my eye. As I looked, I became numb and could only say, "Oh My God," As I saw Tony standing there in the doorway. 

He completed his work earlier than anticipated and caught an earlier flight. I couldn't move as I sat on top of his brother with his cock still in me. I will never forget the look he had on his face. Then, all he said was "GET THE FUCK OUT!" and left.

The next day I packed everything up and left. I never heard from Tony again until he sent me the divorce papers to sign. From what I hear, he and Mario still do not talk.

 

 

I moved five hundred miles away, got a new job, and started putting my life back together. I made several new friends with whom I would hit the clubs and party. My sex life was active, but I cannot say I met anyone who pleased me as Mario did.

I concluded that Mario and I had something special and that sexual connection would never be duplicated again with anyone. I admit I tried to find some others to scratch that itch. I had quite a line of one-nighters. 

Then I met Mark. Mark was a salesman for a pharmaceutical company. He was very attentive to me and gave me everything. He was a sweet guy with a kind heart and was good-looking to boot. We dated for just over a year before Mark proposed. Finally, I agreed, thinking life would be good with him, and we could be happy together. 

We decided to live in the condo Mark was already living in, and we would live there until we built our dream house. Mark made very good money and proposed to me to quit my job and concentrate on being a housewife. I first said no, but as changes occurred at work, it wasn't as much a fun place to work, so I put my notice in and became a full-time housewife.

It was a bit of an adjustment, but I soon got into a routine and realized being unemployed wasn't all that bad. I had time to do everything I was stressed to get done when working.

I was able to get to know a lot of new people. I became friends with some of the neighbors; that is how I met Terrance. Terrance lived in the adjacent condo. I would see him outside as I returned home from shopping or jogging. At first, he would say hello and make small talk by asking me how it was going.

Terrance was a very muscular black man who was new in town. He was a college football star picked up by the local professional team. I didn't know much about it, except he told me he wasn't on the actual team. Instead, he was on the practice team.

Our conversations moved from casual conversation to more of a flirting chat as the weeks went on. When I returned from my runs, Terrance would make statements such as, "Wow, looking good, that body is fine." Or, "You must be causing traffic jams since everyone will be stopping to check that hot body out." Even though I knew those were cheesy lines, I admit they turned me on.

As I said earlier, Mark was a salesman, which meant he traveled a lot, leaving me alone, so the interaction with Terrance was welcomed. But, of course, the more I was alone, the more I was with Terrance. So, as our time together increased, the flirting increased even more.

Then one day, as I was returning from my run, Terrance told me his regular sexual comments, but before I could respond, he blurted out, "Damn, if I knew you would go for it, I'd just love to make you my black cock whore."

Although I was shocked, I have to admit I was excited. I didn't know how to react, but I smiled at Terrance and responded, "What makes you think I wouldn't go for it."

At first, he was taken aback but then smiled as he told me, "If you're serious, let's go to your place."

I didn't say a word. Instead, I took Terrance's hand and walked with him to our condo. Neither of us spoke a word as we walked to the apartment. Once inside, Terrance pulled me into his arms and kissed me passionately. He was holding me tight as he aggressively kissed me. I melted as he did.

MIIA_SANTORO
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MIIA_SANTORO

When he broke away, he looked into my eyes and asked me, "Do you know what this will entail?"

I nodded my head in the affirmative and softly said, "Yes, I do."

"Are you willing to commit?" he asked me.

"I am, yes."

He smiled, "Then on your knees, slut."

Staring into his eyes, I slowly fell to my knee. "You know what to do, slut."

My hands moved to his zipper as I slowly lowered it. They then moved up to his waist and undid his pants. I pulled them over his hips and fell around his ankles. His boxers fell with his pants. In front of me was the biggest and thickest cock I have ever seen in person. My eyes widened as I uncontrollably muttered, "Oh my, God, it's so big!!"

I wrapped both hands around it as I felt Terrance's hands move t the back of my head. He pushed me towards his cock, "Do it, slut."

I opened my mouth and took him into my mouth. Terrance moaned as his cock slid between my lips and into my mouth. I remember thinking that I had two hands wrapped around the base of his cock, and my mouth was full with him, and it still was not all covered. Terrance pushed my head farther onto his dick. I fought as I gagged and struggled for air. My battles didn't phase him. He just ordered out, "Take it, BITCH! "

I struggled and worked my mouth up and down on his cock. My mouth was so open that I felt like my jaw would dislocate. His right hand moved from the back of my head to my tits, where he squeezed and caressed them. His left hand continued to push my head onto his cock. I sucked him for what seemed like forever until he pulled his dick out of me and sat on the couch. 

"Get naked," he ordered out

I pulled my sports bra over my head, exposing my tits to him. My hands moved to my hips as I wiggled out of my leggings. Finally, I stood naked in front of him. He looked me up and down, smiling. Then, he shook his cock at me and told me to ride him.

I straddled his lap and lowered myself until his bulb rested at my wet opening. Terrance pushed his hips up and drove his cock into me. I had never felt so full as I did at that moment, and it felt like I was still a virgin as the pain shot through my body.

Terrance's hands moved to my breast as he squeezed and caressed them. He pinched my nipples before leaning up and wrapping his mouth around my left nipple. The more Terrance worked on my tits, the louder my moans got. My hips started moving up and down on his cock as I rode him. As my cunt relaxed, the pain subsided enough to feel the pleasure his cock was giving me. Faster I rode him, and harder he thrust up into me. Our moans turned to screams. I beg him to fuck me harder. My breath was heavy and shallow as my juices boiled from my loins. I rode harder until my body tensed. I screamed as I exploded into a fantastic orgasm. As my arms wrapped around Terrance's neck and pulled him into my tits, he screamed as his dick jerked in me, filling my cunt with his hot cum.

Terrance cleaned up and left after we discussed our situation. We became close and fucked most days. Like my time with Mario, I felt complete being his submissive little slut. One day Terrance showed up after practice with some Jack Daniels. He was excited about something that had happened with his career and wanted to celebrate. He opened the bottle and poured two drinks. We toasted his good fortune. It turned into two, which turned into three, and before I knew it, we were feeling good.

As we all know, when you have two sexually active adults and add alcohol, sex is definite. Today was no different as we felt really good after our drinks. Then, our hands started caressing and rubbing each other. Before we knew it, we were both naked in my bed. It was raw, passionate sex as I was on all fours, and Terrance was pounding hard into me. It turned me on so much that I begged him to fuck me harder and deeper. I was screaming out how much I loved his big black dick so deep in me.

Terrance's pounded harder into me. I could sense he was about to cum. I begged him to cum in me, and he filled me with his cum. I could feel his cock emptying into me one last hard drive, which drove me over the edge as I screamed when I exploded.

I was drained and felt like I had an out-of-body experience. That was until I heard a clunk. I looked to the door, and Mark was standing there watching. I couldn't believe this was happening again. Mark stared at me and walked into the living room. Terrance dressed and left. I could hear him tell Mark that he was sorry as he was going.

I sat on the bed crying until I got the courage to go out and talk to Mark. I was so surprised at how calm Mark was. He discussed everything with me calmly, making me feel even more guilty. The bottom line was he told me he couldn't forgive me for what I did, and he was going to stay with a friend for a week, which would give me enough time to get out.

I felt terrible and guilty as I thought about ruining another person's life because I couldn't keep my legs closed. I thought about what would be next for me. I knew I had to get out but didn't believe it would be that bad. I would move in with Terrance, and we could go on as we were, only we didn't have to hide.

I cried myself to sleep that night, and the following morning I went over to Terrance's and told him what occurred and asked if I could move in with him. I was a bit shocked when he emphatically told me no. Saying, "I don't need that drama."

I left Terrance's place feeling used, but I knew I had to look out for myself since no one else will. So I got my things together, packed up my car, and headed out.

********************************************************************* 

Moving south, I settled into a new place, found a new job, and started my life again. I vowed to myself that I would not ruin another man's life. I swore off marriage since it is much easier to enjoy your sexual prowess when you do not connect with anyone in a serious relationship.

Once again, I made some excellent friends and spent my time with them. I would meet my lovers when we went out to the clubs to party. Things were going great. Then I met Larry. He was a guy I met at the club one night. He was a handsome considerate man who was five years older than I am, and he is a very successful lawyer. 

One night, I went home with him from the club and had a good time. So I did agree when he asked me out again. Larry liked that I was very open to sexual experimentation, which got us to experiment with the swingers' scene. 

I enjoyed being open sexually and not feeling I had to hide anything. Things between Larry and I were going well. We had so much fun, and the sex was incredible. That started changing as Larry began to get more serious. Then the inevitable happened. Larry asked me to marry him. I refused, but he wouldn't let go. He asked me two other times before I had to sit down with him and tell him about my last two marriages and why I would not marry him. It wasn't him. I didn't want to hurt anyone again.

Larry seemed to accept that I wouldn't say yes to his proposals. However, we still spent time as a couple. Then one night, as we lay in bed after a hot and wild fuck session, Larry asked again. Before I could turn him down again, he stopped me.

"I have a compromise, he tells me."

I looked confused at him as I smiled. "Oh, you do, do you? "What might this compromise be?"

He went on to tell me, "Do you notice when we go to our swingers' parties, I don't always hook up with others?"

I thought for a while. I never really noticed it before, but Larry was right. "Now that you mention it, your right. Why is that?"

Larry explained how he thinks it is more exciting to watch me with others, making him so hot. Finally, he asked me did I know what a cuckold relationship was?

I told him I did not, and he explained it to me. Then, he turned the TV on and put on a few videos so we could watch. It was pretty exciting and made me hot, but I didn't understand why he asked all this.

Larry continued and told me his idea was that we could live that lifestyle if I agreed to marry him. That way, he could watch me being the dirty slut I needed to be, and it would take away the need for me to cheat to get what I needed.

We left it that night that I would keep an open mind and think about it. So I continued to look into what that lifestyle entails. I read up on it and continued to watch the different videos I could find.

Weeks later, I brought up the topic again and asked Larry if he were sure this would be something he would like and could handle. Again, Larry perked up and became excited to discuss it once again. After a few hours of discussing the rules and responsibilities we would both have, I told Larry that I would agree to this lifestyle on a two-month trial if he was that serious about it.

Not knowing how to continue, we decided that we would hit one of the clubs in the area. I dressed in a short black leather skirt, heels, and a white tank top that was too small for me. The shirt barely contained my 38DDs and squeezed them together so much my cleavage was apparent. 

We entered the club separately and sat apart. Larry watched as I talked, danced, and outright flirted with many different guys. One of the guys was Tyrone. Tyrone was a tall and muscular young black man. He did interest me the most. Since my time with Terrance, I have had a wet spot for black lovers.

As the night started winding down, I had Larry send a drink to Tyrone and me. When the bartender gave it to us and pointed out Larry on the other side of the bar, Tyrone looked over at him and raised his glass to say thank you.

Tyrone says, "It looks like someone else is trying to get into your skirt."

"Is that what you're trying to do?" I ask him.

Tyrone told me that he is not sure the guy across the bar might have your virtue in mind, he said with a chuckle.

 I leaned over and whispered in Tyrone's ear, "I can get him anytime. He's my boyfriend."

Tyrone looked shocked before I told him, "It's okay, we have an agreement. I can do as I please. However, he does like to watch if you're interested."

Tyrone went on to tell me he is interested in going with me, but he doesn't know if he is comfortable with my boyfriend there. I assured him it would be okay. We could spend tonight alone, and maybe if there is another night, you might feel more comfortable with it. Tyrone agreed with that, and I decided to go to his place. I walked over to Larry and explained everything to him. He was a little disappointed, but he understood.

Larry headed home, and Tyrone and I headed to his place. We went into Tyrone's bedroom and didn't come out until the following afternoon. The night consisted of a lot of hot and wild sex. One good thing about being with a young stud is that his stamina is good, but his recoup time is quick.

In the afternoon, I called an Uber and headed home. Larry was beside himself, waiting for me. But, he was not worried. It was because he couldn't wait to hear all about it. We went up to our bedroom. I undressed, pulled him in my arms, and held him tight to my naked body. I kissed him. It was a hard passionate kiss. I asked him if he could taste Tyrone's cum still on my tongue and went on to tell him how my mouth sucked his cock  and how many loads I swallowed from him.

Larry couldn't contain the excitement he received from describing how I sucked Tyrone's dick. I moved to the bed, lay on it with my legs spread wide, and opened my pussy. I told him to come and lick it, and I would tell him how many times he fucked me with his black cock and how he filled me with his young seed.

Larry jumped onto the bed and licked my pussy, giving me two more orgasms with his tongue. I whispered in his ear, telling him I had a reward because he was such a good boy. I moved between his legs and sucked his cock until he blew a massive load into my mouth.

Before jumping into the shower, I asked him what he thought about our first cuckold experience. He smiled and said, "It was fucking awesome. I can't wait until I can watch it live."

I got together with Tyrone a few more times before he told me he felt comfortable enough to have Larry there to watch. So we decided it would be the following Friday. Larry was excited all week. He could hardly wait. So he and I checked into the hotel Friday afternoon.

After relaxing for a few hours, it was time to get ready since Tyrone would be there soon. Larry lay on the bed, watching me get ready. I put my makeup on, did my hair, and got dressed, wearing a black and red corset that exposed my tits. In addition, I wore black stockings and garter belt, and black heels.

Larry stared at me with a massive smile on his face. "You look gorgeous," he mumbled. "I love you for doing this for me, baby."

A short time later, we hear a knock at the door. I look through the peephole on the door to see Tyrone there. I step behind the door and open it so Tyrone can't see me until he enters totally. When I close the door, he looks back at me, his eyes widen, and he smiles with approval.

"Damn bitch you look hot."

I smile as I feel a sense of pride that he approves of my outfit. "Thank you, Sir. I am honored you like it."

I took Tyrone's hand and walked him into the common room where Larry was sitting. I introduced them officially. They have both seen each other the first night at the club but never met formally.

Larry thanked Tyrone for doing this, which helped relax Tyrone in this situation. Next, Larry asked Tyrone if he would like a drink. Larry went to the bar area to make Tyrone's drink. I sat with Tyrone on the couch. His hands touched my tits as he caressed them and kissed me passionately. Larry returned with the drinks but stood there watching us. My hand moved to Tyrone's crotch as I rubbed his cock. Larry put the drinks on the table and sat in the chair across from us, and watched.

Tyrone whispered, "You can't wait to get that big cock, can you? "

I smiled at him and told him, "I've been thinking of it all week."

Then don't wait. Take it out. I undid Tyrone's zipper and undid his pants. I pulled his cock out of his pants. Then, holding his semi-hard cock I looked over at Larry.

"Look, baby, look how big this beautiful cock is."

Still staring at Larry, I leaned down and licked up and down Tyrone's shaft as Larry was wide-eyed and watching us closely. Finally, Tyrone looked at Larry and told him, "This dirty white slut loves to suck her big cocks."

"Show him slut," Tyrone told me.

I wrapped my lips around his cock and sucked him there on the couch. The more Tyrone called me names, the faster and harder I sucked him. It turned me on so much. Finally, Tyrone's hips thrust into my mouth, and I felt him erupt with one loud grunt. I tightened my mouth and swallowed everything he gave me.

All three of us sat around, finishing our drinks and talking as Tyrone and I continued to rub and caress each other. A short time later, Tyrone looked over at Larry and blurted out. "Dude, I enjoyed talking, but it is time for me to enjoy that sweet cunt of your girlfriends once again."

At a later date, Larry told me he was so excited that he would be able to see Tyrone fuck me. But it was even more exciting for him at that moment to see just how my face lit up when I heard Tyrone say that. He said I jumped with excitement when we stood up to go to the bedroom.

Once Tyrone and I went into the bedroom, we walked up to the king-size bed, and he pulled me into his arms. He kissed me hot and passionately. Before he pushed me back onto the bed as he stood over me.

He looked over to Larry, sitting in the chair next to the bed. Tyrone said to Larry, "She is one hot black cock whore."

Tyrone then looked down at me, asking me," What  you want slut?"

"I want you cock, baby. I want you to fuck me like the dirty whore I need to be."

"Tell Larry why you like it, baby."

I looked over to Larry and told him, "I want his big cock in me. I want him to fuck me deep and hard, to use me as his fuck toy. I need him."

Tyrone looked over to Larry, "You like that idea, don't you? You like that your girl is my bitch, don't you?"

Larry's head was nodding up and down so fast he looked like a bobblehead. He smiled from ear to ear as he repeatedly said, "Yes, yes, yes, I do love that idea."

Tyrone, still standing next to the bed, takes my legs, pushes my knees up to my shoulders, and guides his dick to my soaking wet pussy. He goes hard into me as he drives his big thick cock deep into me. I groan as he fills my slut cunt. "Oh yes, yes, that's it. Give me that dick. Oh, Larry, his big cock feels so good deep in me fuck me, Tyrone fuck me hard."

The harder he fucked me, the louder I screamed and begged for him to fuck me harder. I could see Larry watching in amazement. He was so excited.

Tyrone fucked me to my first orgasm but didn't stop and continued fucking me for a second before he finally rammed hard and deep in me before he filled my cunt with his big load.

After Tyrone pulled his dick out of my cum filled pussy he looked over at Larry and told him, "Clean my slut, good cuck."

I didn't move, keeping my legs wide open and above my head. Instead, I watched as Larry moved over to the bed and nestled between my legs. Tyrone's cum was starting to ooze out of my pussy by this time. I watched Larry's tongue slowly lick up my slit as he licked Tyrone's cum out of me. Larry laid next to me as we watched my new cuck clean my cunt as my bull filled me.

The rest of the weekend was filled with hot sex. After one last fuck before we had to check out, Larry thanked Tyrone for being with us and allowing him to watch. Tyrone laughed and told him it would be the first of many good times. "Although she is such a slut, I will have to bring some friends to keep up with her," Tyrone said with a chuckle.

I watched Larry's face as he heard that, seeing his mind working.

We continued to have times with Tyrone and met a few other bulls we enjoyed. A few months went by, and Larry asked me one night what my thoughts were about our new relationship. I didn't answer him directly; instead, I asked him what he thought. His face lit up as he told me how much he loves it and is willing to continue with this relationship. I answered him, telling him that I had enjoyed it as well.

He then revisited our reason for starting this relationship. "Does that mean you will marry me?" he asked.

I thought for a little before I asked him why he couldn't just commit to each other without a legal commitment? Larry told me he wanted to marry me. He loves me so much. I again reminded him of my last two marriages and how I didn't want to do that again. Larry told me he was willing to try that. He loves me so much I would instead take the chance than never have it. Then he told me he had faith in me and promised I could have the freedom to do as I wanted. The only condition is I need to tell him everything. I couldn't believe it when I found myself agreeing to it. We set a wedding date and started the planning for a small informal wedding.

Our lives have been steady and full of hot wild sex for the next nine months. So naturally, both Larry and I were delighted. Finally, June came, and we enjoyed our wedding day. It was a lovely day as we enjoyed it with many friends and some family. I was delighted and felt fortunate that I agreed to marry Larry.

Larry reserved a room at our venue, so we headed up to the room as our reception ended. Larry was more excited about heading upstairs than I expected but didn't think much of it. I thought it was weird. Larry knocked before he opened the door as we got to the room.

As Larry opened the door to the room, I stopped dead in my tracks, not knowing what to think. There stood a naked Tyrone with two other naked black men. Larry whispered, "It's okay, baby. it's your wedding gift." Larry never forgot that statement Tyrone made about bringing friends with him. So he secretly spoke to Tyrone about getting his friends for my wedding present.

Tyrone and his friends walked over to me as I was numb and surprised. Then, finally, one said, "Damn, Ty, you were right. She is a hot piece of ass."

Tyrone took me in his arms and whispered, "Congrats, slut." Before he kissed me. Standing there responding to Tyrone's kiss, I moaned as all three men's hands groped and caressed my body.

As they caressed and groped me, my hands moved from one cock to another, feeling them grow to my touch. Finally, the men undressed me except for my white stockings, garter belt, and heels.

The men stood around me as I knelt in the middle of them. My mouth moved from cock to cock, sucking on it before moving to the next one. Finally, Tyrone said, "I told you she was a great cock sucker."

Tyrone pulled me off my knees and told me to get on the bed. On my way to the bed, I stopped to kiss my new husband, allowing him to taste the precum on my tongue from the men. I moved onto the bed as Tyrone moved me onto all fours. His one friend placed his cock on my lips. I opened my mouth and started sucking him again. Tyrone was behind me, and I felt that familiar dick fill my pussy. A loud slap filled the room, and I felt the sting on my ass. Tyrone yelled out, "Oh, you naughty slut, and you couldn't wait to be a black cock whore?"

I grunted as I couldn't answer with that big dick in my mouth. Tyrone looked over to Larry as he told him," She'll never want you again after she is our fuck toy."

All men took turns using one hole after another. I caught Larry out of the corner of my eye. I couldn't put into words the look he had on his face. You can tell he loved this. My mouth and pussy were never opened for long before someone rammed their cock into it. Then one of them said, "I want that tight ass as you too have those holes."

Tyrone lay on the bed, and I straddled him, riding his cock. The second guy moved behind me as I felt his cock at my ass. He slowly filled it while the third guy put his cock in my mouth. I moved my pussy on both cocks, feeling them slide in and out of me while the third guy fucked my mouth.

They continued to fuck me until, one after the other, filled my holes with their cum. First to cum was Tyrone in my cunt followed by the guy in my ass, and finally, my mouth was filled by the third guy. With a mouthful of cum I gestured for Larry to come to me. I kissed him sharing the cum in my mouth. I then guided him down to my pussy as he licked me clean. The guys watched him and encouraged him. Once he finished cleaning my pussy he thought he was done and returned to his chair. I yelled to him, "Hey, wait a minute, there is another messy hole."

Larry looked shocked, and I don't think he thought I was serious. But he knew I meant it when I moved onto all fours again, and I reached back to spread my ass. Some of the cum was oozing out. Larry slowly moved to me. The boys were getting on him, telling him to go for it. It seemed like forever until I felt his tongue lick my ass. "Make sure you get it all, cuck," I said.

Once he finished, he moved back to his chair and watched as all three men used me throughout the night until it was his time to clean up the mess.

The next day as we were getting ready to check out, Larry and Tyrone were again talking, and I later found out they were making plans for more nights like this and maybe more.

That is the story of how my husband became my cuckold. We have been together for five years now, and every day is better than the last. I love my husband and have never gone against our agreement. I have shared everything I have ever done without him, and my love has grown stronger every day.

Published 
Written by hotdreams
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments