Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Bull

"A married couple’s first time with another man…"

117
12 Comments 12
6.1k Views 6.1k
3.0k words 3.0k words

Vicky had never been shared before, but her husband Dave, was very keen to see her revel in the hedonistic act of being enjoyed by someone else. Only to watch, not to participate - he just wanted the viewing pleasure. Although she found the idea exciting, and it had added fuel to their lovemaking, Vicky still needed a little bit of convincing. She was willing to try it for him, for them, to turn a new leaf in their relationship.

She was in her early forties, and Dave was just a few years older. They’d been married for about fifteen years, and had three children, but now that the kids were older, they had more time to indulge shared fantasies and they felt the time was right to try something new, to freshen up their marriage.

They’d arranged to do it in a hotel not too far from where they lived, after spending the evening out with Sean, their bull, and getting better acquainted. Sean had been carefully chosen by Vicky, and Dave approved fully after seeing the flush of desire wash over his wife’s face the first time they all met. They had a nice meal out, washed down with a few drinks, enabling them all to loosen up a bit and enjoy the anticipation for what was to come. Vicky was obviously quite nervous, having never done anything like it before, but the two men did their best to make her feel at ease, relaxing her more and more as time went on, witnessing her gradually become flirtier and friendlier.

She was an attractive woman, about 5’5 with long blonde hair and blue eyes, and a really nice figure, packed into a fitted black dress cut just above the knee, displaying her nice bare legs, and generous cleavage. Dave was a little under six foot, slightly shorter than Sean, who was a fair few years younger than both of them. Sean had very much enjoyed eyeing her up for most of the evening, trying to imagine what it was going to be like to get her out of that dress and fuck her like mad. He would put money on her being a goer once she got going.

There was a slight moment of hesitation from Vicky just before they prepared to make a move for the hotel, when Dave asked her if she was ready.

“Yeah… I think so,” she said, slightly hesitantly.

“Don’t worry, let’s just go and have a nice time, you can change your mind at any point,” said Sean, trying hard to reassure her that it was going to be good fun, and that she would definitely enjoy it. The tension visibly eased from her body, and they got a taxi back to the hotel.

When they eventually got into the room, they all sat down on the edge of the bed together, with Vicky between the two men. They talked and joked for a bit longer about various things, as she allowed their guest to get a bit more free and easy with his hands, running his fingers down her back with one hand, as he started to gently stroke her leg with the other.

Dave kissed her, his tongue parting her full red lips to slide along the length of hers, sucking her tongue into his mouth, encouraging her. Feeling her relax, with her bottom lip between his teeth, he turned her head towards Sean, who was desperately hungry for her by that point, having spent all evening psyching himself up for a good fuck session with this married woman. He moved straight in and kissed her fiercely, before edging around her face and down her neck. She seemed to like that, closing her eyes and letting herself go into the moment, and her husband took this as a cue to proceed to the next stage.

“Okay, honey, I’m just going to go and sit over here for a while,” he said, standing up and moving over to a chair a few feet away from the bed.

“Okay…” she just said, quietly, as the strong hands of another man began to really explore her body.

He kissed around her naked shoulders and neck as his hand ran up and down her lovely smooth legs, then he pulled her face back towards him for another kiss. This time, it quickly developed into something much deeper, as she opened her mouth to allow his tongue to slide in, wrestling with hers. Glancing over, he could see her husband was already rubbing his crotch, clearly very turned on by the sight of his wife slowly giving in to another man.

Sean combed his fingers through her long hair as they kept kissing, then unzipped the back of her dress, stroking her soft skin as he went. She really started to let go, unbuttoning his shirt and even passing her hand firmly over the bulge that was developing down his trousers. He quickly took off his shirt, and eased her back down onto the bed, continually keeping her mouth interlocked with his. He pushed up her dress to her waist, massaging her tight naked thighs as he edged closer to her crotch. She was wearing a pair of sexy black lace knickers, which he brushed over with his fingers, making some contact with her pussy.

“Oh god,” Vicky suddenly gasped, as if taken almost by surprise. This was the first time another man had touched her in her most intimate region since she’d been with Dave, and given how long they’d been together, it was obviously quite a while since anyone else had gone near her in that way. She quickly looked over at her husband, but by then he had already taken off most of his clothes, and was sat there with a big grin on his face, rubbing the erection that was becoming apparent beneath his pants.

He simply winked at her, spurring her on to keep going.

Sean began to rub her harder through her panties, causing her to gasp and twitch with anticipation, then he slipped his fingers inside her underwear to make direct contact with her pussy. Her lustful desires were starting to take over her inhibitions, and he kissed around her neck again, working his way down her chest and pulling down her dress as he went. He knelt on the floor at the foot of the bed, whipping her dress right off and kissing all over her body, now covered in just her sexy lingerie.

Tugging at her knickers with his teeth, he edged them down, gradually revealing her naked pussy in its full glory, before tearing them clean off. Spreading her legs apart, he began to lick at her womanhood, glistening with its wetness.

She suddenly cried, “Oh fuck!” as he lapped at her juicy cunt, teasing her clit with the tip of his tongue.

He looked over at her husband again briefly, who had now pulled his cock out of his pants and was happily stroking away at it.

He continued to eat her out for a few minutes, changing from sucking on her clit, to long, slow licks, savouring the taste of her married pussy as he buried his tongue inside her, causing her to gasp and groan as she started to lose her breath. Then he stood up, looking down at this horny woman who was fast turning into a shared hotwife, as she lay there spreading her legs open for him, naked now apart from her lacy black bra. He quickly took off his trousers, standing before her in just his boxer shorts, as he seductively rubbed his crotch.

He pulled her up so she was sat on the edge of the bed, looking at him lustfully, but still with a hint of uncertainty about what she was taking part in. She was still slightly nervous about the whole thing, knowing that they were about to move up to the next level, and wondering how she might feel once she had given herself to him completely. But he wasn’t going to let her have any second thoughts now, as he encouraged her to place her hand over his pants to feel what was waiting for her underneath.

She looked up at him, breathing excitedly as he pushed down his boxers, allowing his cock to spring free, right in front of her face. He was a very generous size, even in its semi-hard state, and the sight of his cock provided a nice surprise for her.

“Oh, fuck,” she gasped upon seeing it. He was a bit bigger than her husband’s, so that was a good start straight away in heightening her temptation. He stood there naked in front of her, slowly massaging his shaft and hardening it to its full size, thrusting it towards her.

“Go on, honey, take his cock,” said Dave, giving her the go-ahead she was clearly needing.

Sean pressed himself against her, so that his helmet made contact with her lips, causing her to gasp again as she tried to accept the idea of another man’s dick touching her.

JoyceRoss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JoyceRoss

“Do you want to suck his cock?” Dave asked. Vicky’s answer was to slowly lick her lips before taking it into her mouth. It was almost fully erect by then, being fed bit by bit down her throat as she opened her mouth wider and wider around it. It wasn’t long before she was deepthroating Sean’s impressive dick properly, wrapping her hand around the base of his tool to wank him into her hungry mouth, licking and sucking him like a lollipop.

He took hold of her head and began to fuck her face, thrusting back and forth, as her husband jerked off watching them. Dave’s cuckold dream was really coming true, and he was loving it, as he savoured the sight of Vicky eating Sean’s big cock. But the bull was desperate to fuck her properly, and needed to instigate things to really ensure they went all the way. He pulled her up onto her feet, grabbing her hard and kissing her roughly, then took her by the hand and led her around and onto the bed next to him. Standing up against the pillows, he held up his big hard cock and gestured for her to go down on him once more, stuffing his dick back into her mouth, making her gag as he fucked her throat again.

Then, after a couple of minutes, he pushed her over onto her back, thrusting his fingers into her wet pussy as she spread her legs for him, rubbing his cock over her thigh. He wanted to make sure her husband could see everything, so he angled her round so they were sideways on the bed with her crotch facing towards him, then climbed on top of her, brushing his tool over her clit. She gasped heavier than ever, knowing full well what was about to happen, and aware that she was about to cross a very big line with this man, while her husband was sat only feet away watching everything!

“Shall we show him what your pussy looks like stretched around another man's cock?” Sean asked her.

“Oh god…” she nervously replied.

“I think he wants to see us do this,” he said. “He wants to watch me fuck his horny little wife.” He probed the tip of his cock along her juicy pussy lips, teasing her to really heighten her anticipation.

“Oh fuck, yes!” she moaned, as he began to push inside her, sliding himself all the way in till she was taking his full length. “Ohhhh,” she groaned, feeling him sinking back into her with each thrust. He started slowly and gently, allowing the walls of her fanny to contract around his shaft. It had been agreed beforehand that he wouldn’t need to wear a condom, being tested for a bit of security. Vicky was also on the pill, so they had the basics covered, but they’d also agreed that he could cum where he wanted, and that she would take it wherever he decided to offload it.

He started to build up the pace and intensity, fucking her harder and faster, pulling himself virtually all the way out, before burying it all the way down into her, balls deep. Her pussy was soaked, coating his dick in her juices, and Dave must have had an amazing view from where he was sat, of this impressive piece of manhood pumping deep into his wife’s hole. The sloppy sounds of his hard cock slamming into her wet cunt filled the room, and with his wife now groaning like a whore, it must have been too much for him to take, as moments later he came, spurting his spunk onto his stomach.

“Your hubby’s clearly loving this,” said the bull, “seeing his slutty little wife get fucked like this.”

He rolled over onto his back, pulling her on top of him to ride him. She was really into it by then, leaning forward to kiss him as she slid up and down on his dick. He unclipped her bra, freeing her lovely breasts, pushing her up slightly so he could lick and suck her pert nipples. He smacked her arse hard and gripped it tight, forcing her down onto him hard, making sure she could feel all of him each time he rammed his shaft up into her swollen cunt. Before long, she reached an orgasm, climaxing loudly as she continued to ride him.

After a while, he pushed her onto her back and pinned back her legs, holding onto them as he fucked her hard, again teasing at her clit in-between deep thrusting her pussy, and also alternating with feeding his cock into her mouth, making sure she could taste her own juice.

Dave was still playing with himself, gradually working himself up once more at the sight of his sexy wife fucking another man for the first time. Sean wanted her to be able to see him though, so he turned her around, kneeling up on the bed facing him. He pressed himself hard against her from behind, reaching around her and running his hands all over her naked body as he kissed along her shoulder and up her neck, brushing her hair aside to nibble her ear. He squeezed her tits firmly and slipped his hand down to her pussy, slipping a couple of fingers inside her, which could clearly be seen by Dave, as he jerked himself off again.

“Look at him while I fuck you,” Sean said to her, pushing her down so she was on all fours in front of him. He rammed himself back inside her, and was soon fucking her harder than ever. She panted and gasped as his cock filled her pussy, with one of his hands on her shoulder and the other gripping her arse tight, occasionally stroking her smooth thigh and reaching around her waist to play with her juicy clit. He soon brought her shuddering to another climax, as he kept banging her as hard as he could, rocking her whole body back and forth.

“You enjoying this, honey?” Dave asked her.

“Oh god…” she simply groaned.

“Is he fucking you good?”

“Mmmmm, his cock feels so fucking good,” she replied.

“Looks like you’ve got yourself a proper little slutwife here, mate,” said Sean, smacking her arse. He pulled her back up towards him, still fucking her from behind as he groped her tits.

“You like me fucking you like this, yeah?” he said to her. She nodded, trying to catch her breath. “Glad you agreed to do this?”

“Yes, I am,” she said.

“Are you a slutwife now?” he asked, “have I made you a slutwife?”

“Yeah you have,” Vicky groaned, “I’m a fucking dirty little slut and your cock feels amazing inside me.”

He slammed her back down and rammed the fuck out of her dripping wet pussy, feeling that he was so close to finishing the job.

“You dirty, sexy slut,” he said, “I can’t fucking hold this much longer.”

“Ohhhh,” she said.

“And I’m gonna cum all over your face,” he moaned.

“Oh my god,” she panted, as he continued to ram her hard for the final moments. He could feel it brewing, so he stood up on the bed and turned her around to face him, kneeling in front of him. He made sure that her husband still had a good side view of what was about to happen, and judging by the way he was frantically wanking off, guessed he was about to burst again himself.

Sean noted how big and hard his cock felt in his hand, throbbing as he jerked it hard, with the newborn slutwife looking up at him with eager eyes.

“Come on, give it to me,” she said, and that’s exactly what he had to do.

“Oh, fucking hell!” he groaned, as he exploded all over her face, with streams of hot cum splattering across her skin and onto her hair. He absolutely covered her in his cream, which was enough to send Dave over the edge once more. Seeing another man ejaculate onto his wife’s face caused him to shoot another load of his own, this time spraying onto the carpet in front of him.

Even though she knew what was coming, it still caught her by surprise slightly, and she giggled slightly at the aftershock. “Oh, Jesus Christ!” she laughed, upon realising how much mess had been made. But she lapped it up, licking Sean’s cock clean and letting it drip down her chin onto her tits, before giving him a very, very satisfied smile and a nod of approval.

The leaf had been turned, she had gone from a very good wife to a very naughty wife in just a few short hours. Three people had been very satisfied, two lives had been changed forever, and one wife was utterly convinced of her calling.

Published 
Written by Mr_Rochester
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments