Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Older Coworker Impregnates My Teen Wife

"I read cuckold stories and become obsessed with having my hung coworker fuck my teen wife."

116
11 Comments 11
43.2k Views 43.2k
10.0k words 10.0k words
Famous Story

I was a better than average student in high school in the Houston area where I grew up but wasn’t interested in going to a four-year college. Instead, I enrolled in a community college vocational program to study to become an electrical technician. My name is Mark, and I continued dating my high school sweetheart, Megan, who is one year younger than me, while attending the community college, and she also attended there after high school, taking general and business courses.

After graduating with an associate degree, I got a job with a cellular communications contractor in Houston working as a communications technician, which also requires cell tower work. We’re under contract to service, maintain, and repair cellular communications and cell tower equipment for a large cellular company, which sometimes requires travel in a four-state area.

I was assigned to work with and be mentored by a forty-year-old technician, named Gary, and we work well together. I enjoyed working with Gary, and he appreciated my hard work, interest in the job, and enthusiasm. We had been working together for about six months when the main events in this story began, at a time when Megan and I had just gotten married, while she was still enrolled at the community college.

Getting to Know Gary Better

Gary and I had been on many out-of-own assignments over that first six months, but I learned something new about him on our three-day, two-night assignment in San Antonio, where we left on Wednesday morning, and returned Friday evening. Our company had recently initiated a cost-cutting program and changed the travel policy. We were then required to share a motel room on company travel, which really felt strange, at least in the beginning.

We usually work late and go back to our room right after dinner, and Gary doesn’t seem to be the least bit modest as he lounges in our room in tight boxer shorts and a t-shirt. It was a little uncomfortable at first, seeing the prominent lumps of what looked to be a thick, soft, over-six-inch long cock and egg-sized balls in his underwear, and I couldn’t help staring at him when I thought he wasn’t looking. I wear loose boxer shorts and a t-shirt in the room, and I was guessing that my hard cock is about the size of his on soft.

On that first trip after the travel policy change, I was watching television in my bed, and Gary was partially under the covers reading a thick, paperback book. It also looked like he was rubbing his crotch, and I asked, “What are you reading, Gary?”

He looked a little embarrassed and replied, “Oh, this is just one of those ‘Letters to Penthouse’ books which is a compilation of reader’s short stories republished from the ‘Penthouse Letters’ magazine.”

I had never heard of either of those publications before, and asked, “What types of stories are they?”

Gary smiled sheepishly and answered, “Well, if you must know, they’re porn stories mostly about cheating wives, their husbands who like to watch, and a lot of extramarital affair-related situations.”

I asked, “Why are you reading that shit, and how did you get started?”

He smiled again and replied, “I hate to admit it, but this is jerking material for me, on these nights when we’re out of town. I purchased the books accidentally as a mystery box at a flea market a few months ago. There were twenty of these books in the box, and I have found out since that there have been dozens of them published.”

I pressed harder and said, “I met your wife, Sandy, at our company picnic last year, and she’s beautiful. Why do you need to read that shit and whack off to it?” Thinking of her should be enough to hold you over. And fuck, Gary, it looks like you’re playing with yourself right in front of me.”

Gary answered, “Yeah, I met your wife, Megan, at that company picnic too, and she’s a beautiful and sexy young thing. I could hardly keep my eyes off her. But that doesn’t mean that you don’t need some relief when you’re apart. Sandy and I have sex almost every day, many days more than once, but I’m always horny for more pussy. Reading these books helps take the edge off. I brought an extra one with me on this trip, and I’d be happy to loan it to you if you’re interested.”

Talking about those books, and just the idea that my coworker was jerking off in the bed next to me, was making me a little curious, and I said, “Okay, thanks, I might as well see what’s gets you so fucking horny.”

I read a few stories, was surprised how arousing they are, and I soon found myself playing with my cock just like Gary was doing. I finally asked, “Holy shit, Gary, are these supposed to be true stories from readers, or do you think that the ‘Penthouse’ writers just make this shit up? I can’t believe that women would cheat on their husbands like this, or in other cases, the husbands would be participating in their wives’ infidelity and doing other homo stuff.”

He answered, “I’m not sure if they’re all true or not, but enough people are aroused by them that they’re able to not only sell the magazines, but also these compilations. Knowing how they excite me; I’m guessing that a lot of people feel the same way. And there seems to be enough variety in the characters, their motivations, and the storylines to be pleasing to many different types of readers.”

I wasn’t sure what he meant, and I asked, “What do you mean when you say there are different motivations and different types of readers?”

Gary seemed to be happy that I was interested enough to want to talk more about the stories, and he put down his book, before answering, “Well, it’s pretty easy to see how the wives could get excited about fucking men who are better hung and better lovers than their husbands. What’s interesting to me, though, is how some men can be so willing to be cuckolded by their wives, giving her to men for their pleasure, while the other men can be more dominating and take advantage of the situation to get more married pussy, like they’re some kind of breeders.”

His comment got me thinking. After reading only a few of those stories, I found myself identifying more with the cuckold characters, and being aroused by the concept of Megan fucking other men. I wondered how Gary identified himself, and asked, “I don’t mean to be nosy, Gary, but what type of reader are you? Do you fantasize about other men fucking Sandy, or do you think of yourself as the dominating lover fucking other men’s wives?”

He laughed before replying, “Well, you’ve been staring at my crotch enough, even when my cock is soft, to know that I’m well-hung, and I see myself as the lover in those stories, seducing other men’s wives, whether in cheating or a cuckold situation. It really gets me off fantasizing about making love to and fucking other men’s wives, and even the possibility of impregnating them. I especially like the situations where older men breed other men’s younger wives, especially when trying to knock them up, and other aspects involving the husbands too.”

I was starting to see him as a much more dominant guy, and it was strangely exciting to me hearing that he was actively thinking about fucking other men’s wives. I couldn’t help wondering if he was thinking about Megan that way, and I said, “Damn, Gary, even after working with you for many months, I had no idea that you would be so sexually aggressive and horny like this. Have you ever fucked another man’s wife, and if so, you haven’t been thinking about fucking my wife, have you?”

Gary seemed to be amused by my questions, and responded, “I’ve always had a wandering eye for other men’s girlfriends and wives, but it wasn’t until I got these books a few months ago that I realized there was likely a lot of swapping and cuckolding going on in the world, and it was possible to participate in it. I haven’t fucked another man’s wife yet, but I’m always looking for the opportunity. And, hey, no offense, buddy, but your Megan is only nineteen and a half years old, beautiful, built like a brick shithouse, and sexy. I’d jump your sweet, young wife in a second, given the chance. My cock gets hard just thinking about that body of hers.”

I was a little stunned at first hearing him talk about Megan that way and surprised at myself that I wasn’t really offended. I couldn’t blame him. Megan is five feet and seven inches tall, weighs one hundred and twenty-eight pounds, and has light brown hair and eyes. She also has a gorgeous, sculpted ass and full and round 32DD breasts. She’s beautiful, in a girl next door kind of way, and looks amazingly like the actress, Haley Bennett, who you might have seen in the movies, ‘Girl on the Train’, ‘The Magnificent Seven’, and many others.

I wasn’t sure what to say after his comments about my wife, and I thought I’d acknowledge what he said, but also change the subject a little to give me a chance to absorb everything. I said, “Thanks for the compliments on Megan, but Sandy is hot too. And I’m curious about something you mentioned earlier. What did you mean when you said there were other aspects you liked too, involving the other husbands?”

Gary thought for a few seconds, and replied, “This one is a little different since I’ve never been the least bit homosexual. But many of the stories talk about the cuckold husbands fluffing and then cleaning the cocks of the men fucking their wives and cleaning their wives’ cunts with their mouths after being fucked, and eating the other man’s cum.”

He paused for a moment, and continued, “I can really get into the idea of having a husband being submissive to me that way, as part of the whole context of fucking his wife. I’m not sure how I’d feel about myself if I let a man suck my cock, but I think I’d be willing to let a guy suck me off if he was hungry for it. In some of the stories, the cuckold husbands become cock suckers, even when the wives aren’t involved. That’s how the whole thing gets started in many of the stories, where the husband becomes submissive to the other guy and sucks his cock, as a prelude to that guy fucking his wife.”

I wasn’t sure what to say, especially since two of the stories I read involved the husbands cleaning the cocks and balls of their wives’ lovers with their mouths, and it didn’t seem that off-putting to me. So, I lied a little, and replied, “I haven’t read too much about that yet, but I could see how you’d enjoy being sucked by the husband, to kind of show him his place in the pecking order before you breed his wife. That seems so primal.”

We both returned to reading our books after that, and although Gary had had his knees raised supporting the sheet and obscuring my view, I could tell by the slapping, squishy sounds, and movements that he was openly jacking off with me in the other bed right next to him. I tried not to let him see me paying attention to him, but I got a good view of his bare, muscular ass and his balls swinging between his legs, when he abruptly got out of bed with his underwear down to his midthighs, as he shuffled to the bathroom to ejaculate.

He was smiling sheepishly when he came back into the room, and said, “Sorry, Mark, but after all the reading, and us talking about this stuff, I had to pump out a big load. You can feel free to do the same thing if you want to.”

I wasn’t sure if he was testing me to see if I would get upset about him mentioning Megan again that second time, or what, but I ignored his comment. Then we both resumed reading our books until we fell asleep reading.

The next day at work in the equipment room was interesting since we were both making comments about different aspects of the stories, and at one point, Gary asked, “What are your thoughts, Mark, now that you’ve had a chance to read quite a few of those stories? Do you find them interesting and are they arousing to you?”

With his two comments about my wife the previous night, me not reacting negatively to them, and me continuing to read the book, I was getting the feeling that he might be trying to test the waters about me being willing to let him fuck Megan. I’ll admit to myself that the idea of having him or other hung men fuck my wife was beginning to be arousing to me, but I wasn’t ready to reveal my feelings until I had a chance to talk with Megan about it.

So, I responded in a non-committal way, saying, “This sounds strange talking to another guy about this, but I do think those books are arousing, even though I’m not sure that I believe all of them are true accounts. So, I think I might be joining you in rushing to the bathroom after reading the rest of that book tonight.”

Gary and I both jerked off that second night, although not in full sight of the other, and that was kind of a weird feeling, knowingly doing that together. I stayed up half the night finishing the first book, and on the almost three-hour drive back to Houston the next day, we talked more about the stories.

Before Gary dropped me off at home, I asked, “Would you mind if I borrowed the other book for a few days? Maybe I’ll get a chance to read it when Megan is out.”

Gary said, “Sure, Mark, I’m glad you’re interested in it. But you might want to show it to Megan too, just to see if she has any interest in reading those stories.”

Getting Megan Involved

It was obvious that Gary was trying to get Megan interested, and I thought it would be fun to show the book to her, so we could read it together. When we went to bed that night, I said, “Gary showed me some books on this last trip to San Antonio that I had never seen before, and I got him to let me bring one of them home with me. I had never read any type of porn before, but this book is kind of interesting.”

I went into some depth explaining what the book is about and how Gary got it but didn’t tell her much else at that time. Megan’s reaction was the same as mine had been, at first. She asked, “What are you reading this kind of shit for, honey? Aren’t I enough to keep you excited?”

“Yeah, I felt the same way in the beginning,” I said, “But after reading a few of the stories, I found them to be kind of arousing. Won’t you at least read one of them with me? We can put it away after that if you’re not interested. And yes, honey, you’re more than enough to keep me satisfied. This is just something new that I came across and wanted to share with you.”

Megan hesitantly agreed, and by the end of the first story she was starting to warm up to it a little bit. By the middle of the second story, she was stroking my cock as we read it. By the time we finished the second story I had turned around in the bed and was sucking her very wet pussy as she sucked my cock, and we gave each other massive orgasms.

We read another story after that, and then fucked with me on top, as she wrapped her legs around my ass. I ate her out after that, as I always do after we fuck, and we were in the afterglow of our second orgasm, as she said, “Holy fuck, honey, I had no idea that reading trash like that could be so arousing.”

I wanted to test the waters a little, and said, “See, I told you it could be arousing. What turns you on so much about it?”

She thought for a few seconds and said, “You’ve always been a good and considerate lover, and I love your thick cock, but it was amazing how those stories described the emotions and feelings of the wives letting other men into their bedrooms, the way they enjoyed taking bigger cocks, and how they felt about their husbands being open to it, and even sucking the other men’s cocks.”

Megan paused for a moment, and personalized her response as she continued, “I told you before that I fucked a few boys with huge cocks before we met, and you didn’t seem to be upset by it. You even asked me questions about them so you could compare them to yourself. Maybe that’s why the stories are arousing to me, and why I think you like reading about those big cocks too.”

My cock is thick, uncircumcised, and a little over six inches long on hard, and I had never had a complaint from any of the girls I’d fucked in high school before dating Megan. So, it was a new and kind of exciting feeling being compared negatively to another man for the first time since we were married, even if he was just in a story and from her memories.

Megan and I stayed in bed most of the weekend reading the stories together and fucking. There were a dozen of them that we read over and over because Megan loves them. They’re ones about hard-core cuckold couples, where the lovers have huge cocks and the husbands are submissive to the wives and their lovers, and the husbands suck the lovers’ cocks.

By Sunday evening she began to quiz me about Gary’s motivation in letting me read and loaning me the book. I explained multiple times that I’m the one who started talking about it with him.

She wasn’t convinced, and said, “Judging from the way Gary was staring at me at the picnic last year, even with his beautiful wife nearby, I wouldn’t put it past him to try to put the idea in our heads for him to fuck me. But that would be dangerous since we’re trying to start a family, and I’m not taking birth control now.”

Then she asked, “What are the circumstances where you saw him reading that book in the first place?”

I described the way he wears those tight boxer shorts in the room, how he was partially obscured by the sheet when he was jerking himself, and then how he went to the bathroom to ejaculate.

She laughed and said, “Holy shit, honey, he doesn’t mind putting it out there, does he, showing you everything he’s got? You’d better be careful that he doesn’t try to get you to suck his cock, like described in so many of those stories.”

That wasn’t totally true, so I said, “Well, I haven’t seen everything. Just the lumps in his boxers when his cock’s soft and his bare ass, with his big balls swinging between his legs, as he shuffled to the bathroom to get off.”

Megan said, “Maybe not everything, but that’s a lot. Tell me about the lumps in his boxers. Also, has he said anything about me in your conversations so far?”

I thought that Megan was showing a little too much interest, and she hung on my every word as I answered, “I’m not used to looking at other men’s junk, but his cock appears to be about the same size on soft as mine is on hard, and his balls are the size of eggs. I’m guessing his cock might be over nine inches long on hard. And in case you’re interested in more, his ass is muscular, and his balls swinging between his legs were hanging low. I thought all of this would turn you off, but instead you seem to be maybe even a little turned on by it.”

Then I answered her second question, saying, “And yes, he has mentioned you. He’s brazen and really and seems to be obsessed with your obvious beauty and body, but also the fact that you’re still nineteen. As he put it, ‘I’d jump your sexy teen wife in a second, given the chance. My cock gets hard just thinking about that body of hers.’ And that’s a little scary to me since he said that he likes the stories about the other men impregnating the cuckolds’ wives, especially young wives.”

Megan cocked her head and asked, “Well, what did you say when he said that? Did you stand up for my honor?”

I replied, “He made a couple of flattering comments about you, and I saw no reason to cause a big stink. I’m proud of you and the way you look, and it’s a little arousing to me when other men drool over you. I just tried to take it all in stride as compliments.”

Megan had a reputation for being kind of wild in her junior and senior years of high school, even after we started dating in my senior year. One night when we were out and she had too much to drink, she admitted having sex with several boys with bigger cocks than mine. She wasn’t trying to belittle me, but it just came out in conversation after we fucked. I wasn’t surprised my comments about Gary’s big cock were arousing to her, especially after reading those stories.

She said, “I’m not totally sure how I feel about all this, but I am curious how you feel?”

I didn’t know if she was trying to trap me into admitting more than I wanted to at that moment, so I just gave a mealy-mouthed answer, saying, “I find those stories to be very arousing, but I don’t think Gary is necessarily trying to convince us to do anything. Remember that I initiated the conversation with him. But if you’re agreeable, maybe I can ask him to loan me a few more of the books, since we enjoy them so much. This one really spiced up our sex lives this weekend.”

Then, as an afterthought, I said, “But if I ask him for more books, and tell him that you’re interested in reading them too, he might start thinking he’ll have a chance to fuck you. Is that okay to give him that impression?”

Megan laughed and answered, “Sure, why not? I don’t mind teasing him a little. Just remember what I said, though. I’ll bet that he’ll try to get you to suck his cock on your next trip, since he knows that you’re into those stories. And if you do that, then he’ll really think he’s going to fuck me.”

I couldn’t be sure, but it was almost like Megan was baiting me to suck his cock, and if not, then it didn’t seem to be a problem for her if I did. And if that was true, then I was quite sure that she was probably thinking about fucking his big cock.

Gary Starts to See the Possibilities

Gary and I were alone in our equipment room eating lunch on Monday, and I returned the book to him. I said, “Thanks, Mark, Megan and I enjoyed reading that volume over the weekend. In fact, we’d like to borrow a few more of them, if you can think to bring them in tomorrow.”

He was elated that Megan showed interest, and even pointed out something that I had already gleaned from a few of the stories. He said, “Fuck, man, that’s exciting that Megan wants to read more of those types of stories. That’s the way some of those cuckold relationships begin. The husband might start reading porn and have a bisexual relationship with another guy, which leads to reading about the cuckold lifestyle. Then he gets his wife interested in reading cuckold stories. Did she ask you anything about me?”

It was funny how Mark mentioned the way some men get their wives involved in a cuckolding situation, and at the same time asked if Megan asked anything about him. He was so open about it and not even trying to hide his intentions. Even though I started the conversation that first night asking what he was reading, it was obvious that he was hoping to get Megan and me thinking about beginning a cuckold relationship with him.

I hadn’t completely resolved in my mind if I really wanted another man to fuck Megan, but I was leaning that way. I also didn’t know if she would want that, although, given her experiences with larger cocks, and several of her other comments, I thought there was a good chance that she would. But either way, I thought it would be fun to tease Gary about the possibilities, just to see how he would react.

So, I answered his question by saying, “Well, to be honest, Megan did ask me what your motivation might be in getting me to read those stories. I told her that it was me who asked you about it first, but she’s still suspicious.”

That really got Gary interested, and he asked, “Why would she be suspicious of that?”

I laughed, and answered, “You weren’t as sneaky as you thought at the picnic last year. Megan mentioned that from the way you were staring at her, even with your wife nearby, she wouldn’t put it past you to try to get into her pants.”

He chuckled and got more personal, saying, “Yeah, you’re right about that. She’s a young and beautiful girl, and I couldn’t keep my eyes off those big knockers and gorgeous ass of hers. What else did she say or ask about me?”

I knew that he was feeling more comfortable talking with me about my wife, since he mentioned her big tits and ass, and I knew that I could get him a lot more excited. I answered him, saying, “She asked me about the circumstances where I saw you reading that book in the first place. I described how we were in the room in our underwear, and you had your knees up and covered with the sheet, reading the book. I even told her that it looked like you were jerking off under there.”

Gary said, “Holy shit, you told her that? Did you or Megan say anything else about that?

I had his full attention as I answered, “Yeah, well, she made a big deal about me having seen everything, meaning your junk, and I corrected her by saying that I only saw the lumps in your tight boxers, and I even described how big they looked to me.”

I’m sure that he couldn’t believe that I would be that forthcoming to my wife about that, and he said, “Damn, Mark, you sure weren’t holding back in answering her questions. But how did you describe my lumps?”

Gary was rubbing his crotch as I explained, “I told her that your cock looks to be about the size on soft as mine is on hard and that your balls are the size of eggs. I even guessed that your cock might be over nine inches long on hard. Then I told her that I saw your balls swinging between your legs from behind when you went to the bathroom to shoot your load.”

Then Gary said, “Fuck, man, I’ll bring you five more volumes tomorrow, and even go out and buy some new ones if you two will keep reading those stories. My cock is raging hard right now, just thinking about the stuff you just told me, and how Megan was asking about my junk.”

Tina_D_size
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Tina_D_size

He brought me the additional books on Tuesday, and Megan and I just about fucked ourselves raw, staying up late every night, trying to read every story. Megan was getting more and more turned on by the stories, and she even convinced me to roleplay with her, pretending that I was her cuckold husband, eating other men’s cum from her just fucked cunt. And I must admit to becoming desensitized to my previous objections about the stigma of sucking another man’s cum from her pussy, and even sucking a cock.

Gary asked me every day how we were coming with the books, and how aroused we, and especially Megan, were getting from them. He brought me three more volumes to read over the weekend.

Sucking Gary’s Cock in Dallas

We went out of town to Dallas on Wednesday through Friday of the next week, and Gary was asking me endless questions about Megan’s feelings on the books and how I felt about it. For example, he asked, “Tell me the truth, Mark; do you think Megan would ever cuckold you, and if she did, would you participate with her?”

I tried to be noncommittal, but at the same time tease him further, and I replied, “It’s hard to tell Gary. Megan gets excited reading those stories, especially when we fantasize about them when we fuck, and I know that she fucked other guys with big cocks before we met. But I don’t know if that would ever result in her fucking other men, especially now that she’s off birth control, so we can start a family. But honestly, I think if I said that I wanted to see her fuck another man, she’d probably do it for me. I just don’t think I’m ready for that, at least not yet.”

We didn’t talk any more about the books or cuckolding for the rest of the workday, and Gary seemed anxious to get back to our room after dinner. He brought a book for each of us, and that night he got even more brazen. I saw him take off his underwear completely before getting in the bed to read, with the sheet draped loosely over his knees. I kept my underwear on and didn’t cover myself with the sheet.

After we were reading for about a half-hour, he slowly let the sheet slip off his knees, until he was lying there in plain sight, stroking his big cock. It’s uncircumcised, thick, over nine inches long, and with prominent veins all over the surface. I couldn’t help starting at his fuck meat, which is quite impressive, and had to wonder if he was just trying to give me something more to tell Megan about, or if he was trying to entice me to suck his cock.

I mentioned earlier that I was kind of desensitized from my previous negative thoughts about bisexual cock sucking, and although I thought I might like to suck his cock, I just couldn’t bring myself to initiate it.

He had been watching me casually rubbing my cock over my underwear and knew that I had been watching him. But I needed to take a break to use the toilet. I said, “Just letting you know, Gary, I need to use the bathroom for more than a few minutes.”

Gary replied, “No problem, Mark, but do you mind if I slip in there to take a shower while you’re on the toilet?”

I told Gary that I didn’t mind and should have known that he would use that opportunity to entice me to suck his cock. I had only been in there for a couple of minutes, when Gary walked in, totally nude. The bathroom is small, and he started slipping sideways in the tight space in front of me to get to the shower. He stopped right in front of me, with his heavily hanging cock and balls just inches in front of my face, and I saw that he had his cell phone in one hand.

His thick, uncircumcised cock was soft and hanging down over six inches, and his egg-sized balls were hanging even lower in his long scrotum. The musky aroma of his crotch was strong, but not unpleasant, after working a long day, some of it out in the heat.

He just stood there for a few moments, letting me take in the sight and aroma of his genitals, until he said, “Come on and suck it for me, Mark. You’ve read enough of those stories to know what I want and need. Suck it for me and take my cum into your mouth and belly.”

I looked up at his smiling face and said, “I know I’ve read about this, but I’ve never sucked a cock of a man. I just don’t know if I can do it, and if I do, what I’ll think of myself afterward.”

Gary put his hands behind my head and started pulling it the few inches to his cock, as he almost whispered, saying, “Come on, boy, take my nice, thick cock in your mouth, the same cock that you’re probably fantasizing about fucking your pretty, young wife. You told me that she likes big cocks, and I think you will too if you just give in to your lust.”

He held my head with one hand and began taking pictures with the other, and I submitted to his dominance, just like the cuckold husbands do in those stories, and lifted his thick cock to my lips with one hand as I reached around to hold his bare ass with the other. I loved the taste and texture of his rubbery, wet foreskin and the large amount tasty precum covering his cock head, and began to suck his thick cock, having to open my mouth fully to take his girth as his cock quickly hardened to over nine inches long.

With one hand free, since I was then sucking his cock, I began to weigh and fondle his huge balls, and I couldn’t help comparing my smaller nut sack to his massive, swinging, bull-like testicles, and thinking how virile he must be, knowing he has four kids with his wife, and how dangerous it would be for him to fuck Megan, unprotected. I sucked and slurped on his huge cock as he held my head firmly and began thrusting his hips, fucking my mouth like a cunt.

He continued taking pictures and laughed as I gagged when he pressed his massive cock into my throat, and then he said, “Oh yes, take my fuck meat, cock sucker, and imagine how deeply I’ll bury my cock into your sweet wife’s cunt and womb. I got my wife pregnant on the first try for each of our four children, and I’d like nothing better than to knock up your unprotected, teen wife with my virile seed that you’re about to taste and swallow. Sandy finally got her tubes tied so I can’t knock her up again.”

Gary had been reading those stories and stroking his cock for a half-hour before he came into the bathroom, so it only took him about three minutes to reach his orgasm. He pulled back a little, with his cock head on my tongue, as his meat began to throb and pulse, as I felt squirt after squirt of his huge cum load flood my mouth. I swallowed three times to get it all down, and then kept sucking his deflating cock for any tasty remnants.

He let me suck him for a few more minutes, and then said, “Let’s try something else I read about in one of those stories. We have enough room and the toilet tank is the right height and size for you to lean back with your head on the toilet tank. I’ll back up over you a let you suck my hairy and sweaty balls.”

I didn’t protest as Gary turned around and backed up over me, with his ass above my face, and his balls and chode (slang for perineum) on my mouth. I began sucking his testicles, only able to take one in my mouth at a time, and while sucking them noticed how long, thick, and tasty looking his perineum is. So, after sucking his balls for about five minutes, moved up a little to suck and lick his bulging perineum, which put my nose right in his ass crack.

Gary was squirming on my face as he said, “Oh fuck, oh shit, that’s wonderful boy, suck my fucking chode, and if that’s tasty to you, you can suck my ass too. No one's ever done that for me, but I’ve read about it in many of those stories.”

I reached under to fondle his testicles as he slid farther down on my face until it was pressed between his hairy ass cheeks. Everything I had done up to that point was firsts for me, and in the heat of the moment and my arousal, I began to suck and lick his ass cleavage, until my tongue found his asshole. I sucked and tongued his hole as he pressed down even harder on me and I moved both hands up to grip and spread his ass cheeks and help support the weight of him on my face.

He started sliding up and down, kind of fucking my face with his balls and ass, as I alternated sucking everything he pressed to my mouth. He stayed on me that way for what seemed like fifteen minutes, and as his legs got tired from holding himself up in the position, he finally moved off me.

Gary looked down at me and said, “Holy fucking shit, Mark, I never dreamed that you would so easily take to sucking my cock, much less my balls, chode, and ass. Damn, boy, we’re going to have a lot of fun together on these trips, and I hope between Megan’s legs. For now, though, go ahead and finish your business while I take a shower. And then after your shower, we can have more fun in my bed.”

By the time I had my shower, Gary was ready to be sucked off again, and afterward I stayed in his bed, sucking his balls, chode, and ass. He took numerous other photos of his genitals and me sucking him. I fell asleep with his soft, spent cock in my mouth, and woke up in the morning when it was hardening, and I sucked him off again.

The next night we showered together as I sucked his cock, and after hours of sucking wherever he wanted me to, we talked about the status of our new relationship.

I had just finished sucking him off and swallowing his cum for the second time that night and was casually suckling his soft cock, when he said, “Now that we’ve gotten to know each other more intimately, it’s time to discuss getting my cock into your wife’s cunt. I know that you want me to breed her, or you would have never yielded to me the way you have for the past two nights.”

He paused for a moment as his cock got sensitive to my sucking it, and then asked, “Wouldn’t you love to watch me bury my big cock in her tight, teen cunt, and flood her womb with my virile seed? And wouldn’t you like for me to knock her up for you? I won’t be wearing a condom when I fuck her, so it’s up to you two to decide if she wants my bare cock and seed. But until I do get to fuck her, I plan on wearing out your sweet pussy mouth. It’s up to you to talk with her to make it happen for all of us.”

Gary was looking for a green light, and probably wasn’t totally happy with me when I answered, “I would like to watch you and participate when you fuck Megan, but I need to think about the whole idea of you impregnating her. And she’ll have more to say about that than I do. But after reading those stories about pregnancy-risk cuckold fucking, it does sound exciting to me to at least watch you fuck her with no protection.”

I sucked Gary off again before breakfast, and then after three hours on the job site, we headed to Houston. He got so horny on the way back, that we had to stop in a rest area for me to suck him off again. He’s a horny guy with an amazingly high libido, and he was unbelievably anxious to breed my wife.

Megan Learns I’m a Cock Sucker and Agrees to Cuckold Me with Gary

Gary took me back to the office, and as I got out to get my car, he handed me three more volumes to read, and said, “I hope you’ll talk to Megan about what we did together in Dallas and try to convince her to fuck me. Check your phone for about two dozen of my texts when you get home before you talk to Megan about this. That’ll give me a few minutes to send them to you. I’m sending you some very raw photos to share with her, both to let her see my big cock, but also to see how much you enjoyed sucking my cock, balls, chode, and ass.”

I kissed Megan when I got home, and then went to take a shower while she was getting dinner ready. I checked the texts on my phone, and Gary had sent me not only several hard and soft pictures of his cock and low-hanging balls, but a whole progression of me sucking his cock, some with just the head in my mouth, and others with his cock buried to the balls in my throat. There were also many with me sucking his balls, perineum, and ass. I knew that I’d show her his cock photos but was still thinking about whether to show her the ones of me sucking him.

We had a good dinner, and after cleaning up we watched television together. I was still trying to decide how to bring the conversation around to Gary wanting to fuck her and me sucking his cock, and at about 9:00 pm Megan helped get things started. She reached over to rub my cock and said, “I’ve missed you, honey. Let’s get to bed and maybe read a few stories together, to get us ready to fuck, and maybe you can tell me how things went in Dallas with Gary.”

Then she laughed and said, “I want to know if he’s said anything more about me, or even if he got you to suck his cock. It wouldn’t surprise me if you did suck him, after all we’ve read and talked about, and the way you were interested when I told you about those other boys with big cocks fucking me.”

After reading the first story, where Megan was rubbing my cock and I was intermittently sucking her breasts, she couldn’t contain her eagerness, and said, "Okay, honey, tell me what Gary said about me, and don’t try to tell me that he didn’t have anything to say.”

I took my cell phone off the nightstand, and answered, “He made no secret of telling me how much he wants to fuck you, and he even sent a few pictures for you to look at. Here, look at these. I think he’s trying to show off a little to lure you in.”

Megan looked at the first two pictures, one with a full-frontal view of his soft cock and low-hanging balls, and then another with him fully hard. Then she tried to take the phone from me, which I resisted because I wasn’t ready for her to flip to the ones of me sucking him. She looked at his photos hungrily as she said, “Oh shit, baby, that’s one fine looking package, and I think he’s bigger than those other boys I fucked.”

She pulled at my phone again and got it away from me that time and flipped to a picture of me sucking his cock on the toilet, and then flipped to others. She laughed and said, “See, I knew that you couldn’t resist sucking his big cock, and holy fuck, it looks like you not only sucked his balls, but you sucked his ass too. Damn, honey, you’ve never done that for me, but you sure will from now on.”

I was surprised that she wasn’t upset with me, and I reasoned that she had already made up her mind to fuck Gary, so there was no reason to give me shit.

Then she somewhat kiddingly said, “Well, if you can suck his cock, balls, and ass, then I can sure fuck him. How would you feel about that, my sweet, cock sucking husband?”

I replied, “Honestly, I’d love to watch and even participate in you fucking him, but he said that he would only fuck you bareback, wanting to flood your womb with his virile seed, and even hoped that he could knock you up. He told me that he impregnated his wife the first try for each of their four kids, and I’m guessing he’d have a dozen or more kids if she didn’t get her tubes tied. That’s like playing with a loaded gun, but I’d still love to see him fuck you. Are you sure you want to do this?”

Megan pushed down her panties and straddled my head with her knees, before saying, “Fuck yes, honey, you can give him a call in the morning and invite him over any time on Saturday or Sunday. I might be a little close to my fertile time, but I think I’m still safe, and I’d loved to feel him ejaculating in my pussy. It might be a challenge for a forty-year-old guy to handle me anyway. But for now, I want you to show me what you learned about sucking ass.”

I held her hips as she pressed down harder, pushing my face into her luscious ass cleavage. I sucked and licked her crack until I found her puckered asshole, and then sucked and probed it with my tongue, as she writhed above me, saying, “Oh fuck, honey, that feels so amazing. I’m going to fuck your brains out after you get your fill of my ass.”

We sucked and fucked late into the night, reading more of the stories and talking about Gary coming over to fuck her. And I was a little anxious on Saturday morning when I called Gary, and said, “Hey, Gary, sorry to bother you on the weekend, but I don’t think you’ll mind. Megan and I had a long talk last night, and she’d like for you to come over this weekend to see if you can handle her. She loves your cock pictures and wants to try that big thing on for size. Can you come over?”

Gary could hardly contain himself, and said, “Fucking right I can come over, and I’ll be there around noon. I already planned to run some errands then, so Sandy shouldn’t suspect a thing. I hope Megan knows that I’m going to fuck her bareback, because I’ve already recharged since you sucked me off that last time yesterday, and I want to seed her young cunt.”

Knowing how aroused Gary gets at the thought of impregnating another man’s wife, I told Megan, “Let’s give him an even bigger thrill, and when the subject of fucking you bareback comes up later, tell him that you might be too close to your fertile time, but you want to fuck him bareback and take his seed inside you anyway.”

Gary Comes Over to Breed My Wife

Gary arrived right on time and didn’t waste any time getting things started. He walked up to Megan, hugged her, and was quite presumptuous as he said, “Oh, baby, I’ve wanted to be with you since that picnic last year, and Mark has been very supportive in making this happen. He’s even turned into quite a good cock sucker, as you probably saw in those pictures, and I’m planning on using that sweet mouth of his on our work trips and whenever else you’re not available to me.”

They hugged for a few moments, and then Gary leaned in to kiss her as he began fondling her big, braless breasts over her t-shirt, and she reached down to rub his cock. Their kiss was tongue-probing and more passionate than I had ever kissed Megan, and they were breathing hard and moaning in only a few seconds.

Megan finally pulled back and taunted him, saying, “Damn, Gary, you sure are an eager boy for some teen pussy today, even after my hubby drained your balls a couple of times yesterday. Let’s take this into the bedroom and see if you know how to use this big thing. Mark can watch and even participate if he wants to, but I’ve got to have your thick meat inside me.”

I followed them into our bedroom and stood back as Gary pulled off her tight t-shirt, and her big DDs swayed and jiggled in front of her. He leaned down to suck her breasts, as she fumbled with his belt and zipper, finally pushing his pants and underwear to the floor. Then she pushed down her shorts and pants, before pulling them back onto the bed. Gary continued sucking and fondling her big breasts, as he began to finger-fuck her wet, neatly-trimmed, hairy pussy, and she began stroking his rock-hard cock.

He moved up to kiss her again, almost in position to fuck her, and she said, “Wait a minute, Gary, I want to get a taste of your big cock and want you to get a taste of me. I’ll turn around and we can suck each other at the same time.”

They moved into a side-by-side sixty-nine position, and even though I knew it would happen, I was suddenly jealous, upset, and aroused, all at the same time, as I saw her take his big, oozing cock into her sweet mouth. And he was sucking the pussy of the woman I loved, making her squirm in pleasure just like I do when I suck her. She even alternated sucking his cock and balls, and they look huge against her sweet face.

After sucking each other for almost ten minutes, Gary pulled away and turned around in the bed, saying, “Whoa, honey, I’m getting too close in your sweet mouth, and I want to save my cum for you tight pussy. I hope Mark told you that I won’t wear any protection, because I want to plant my seed deep in your pussy, and hope it takes root.”

Megan waited until he had rolled on top of her and was ready to impale her, when she said, “Oh fuck, Gary, I might be closer to my fertile time than I thought when we invited you over here today. I just realized that my juices are thick and slimier today. Are you sure I can’t convince you to wear any protection?”

I thought Megan was just following through on our plan to excite him, and he was happy to hear that. He said, “I’ve had enough experience with my wife and getting her pregnant, that I knew when I tasted you that you could be fertile. I’m sure that Mark has told you how easily I got Sandy pregnant each of four times, but I’m going to fuck you bareback or not at all. So, make your decision now, before I let Mark suck me off again.”

It was hard to tell if he was just saying that about the taste of her pussy to appear more knowledgeable, or if he was serious, but Megan stuck to our original plan, and said, “Okay, Gary, fuck me now, and we’ll just need to take the chance that you’ll impregnate me. I’ve just got to feel your cum shooting into me, and it’s my problem if you knock me up.”

Gary finished mounting my wife, and I was mesmerized as I saw his big cock pushing into her adulterous pussy. And then as he started stroking her, while at the same time leaning down to suck her breasts, I loved watching his muscular ass clinching and the long, thick perineum running down to his massive balls, that were slapping against her inner thighs and ass cheeks.

Megan was having orgasm after orgasm on his thick cock, as he bottomed out in her pussy, and she was moaning and almost hysterical with arousal. After fucking her for about five minutes, she was in such a frenzy of lust, that she was feeling something that I thought were her heart-felt emotions, and not just our plan to excite Gary by emphasizing that she could be fertile, just about the time he was breathing harder and close to his ejaculation. She had reached down and was gripping and kneading his ass cheeks, as they flexed while fucking her.

That’s when she felt his cock stiffen further and throb, and the first spurts of his thick cum shooting in, she moaned and shouted out, “Oh shit, oh fuck, Gary, I can feel your cum flooding my womb. Fuck me, fuck me harder, and give me your baby!”

I got between their legs and saw his big balls pull up, and his perineum throbbing rhythmically, and knew that he was inseminating my wife. I couldn’t help myself from moving between their legs and sucking his balls and still-throbbing perineum, before spreading his ass cheeks with my hands and sucking and licking his crack. That was my way to be part of the experience, and Gary loved it.

He looked back at me, then to Megan, and said, “Oh fuck, baby, this is amazing. I’m ejaculating my virile seed into your fertile womb, and your husband is back sucking my balls, chode, and ass. That cock sucker has totally yielded himself and you to me, and I love being the breeder who could be giving you my baby.”

They stayed in that position for another ten minutes, with him slowly fucking my wife with his thick, deflated cock plugging her hole and keeping all the baby-making cum inside her, and with me continuing to suck his entire crotch and ass. He finally pulled out and rolled to the side, and I moved down to suck Megan’s pussy and clean it off his thick cream. Then I moved over and sucked his cock and balls clean, as Megan looked down at me with her half-closed, dreamy eyes, amused at watching her husband sucking her lover’s cock.

We took a break after that and fixed some snacks and cold drinks to recover from that amazing sexual experience. Gary stayed close to Megan, kissing her and sucking her breasts when he could, and I was getting the feeling that their relationship was becoming more than just a stud fucking a cuckold’s wife. She kissed him back just as passionately, and I was becoming concerned about losing the affection of my wife to my coworker.

After resting for about a half-hour, Gary started suggesting that we go back to the bedroom for round two, when I was curious about something, and said, “I have to ask you something, Gary. When you said earlier that Megan tasted like she could be fertile, were you kidding, or were you serious?”

Gary looked confused and replied, “Why would I kid about something like that. I love the taste of a fertile pussy, which is why I’m sorry that Sandy had her tubes tied. No, sorry, buddy, but your wife’s juices were slimy, and tasted like she was ripe to be impregnated. I told her to make a choice, and she did. I hope you’re not too distressed about it now, but as I’ve told you several times before, it would make me happy to have my seed grow in Megan.”

Megan didn’t seem at all phased by our conversation about her possibly being fertile, and we all went to the bedroom where they sucked and fucked each other more casually, since the passion of their first fuck was satisfied. I took my place as Megan’s willing and enthusiastic cuckold, cleaning her pussy and his cock, and sucking them wherever they told me to.

Toward mid-afternoon, after Gary had fucked my wife three times, I left the room to get a drink. By the time I came back, they had already made plans for him to come back on Sunday to fuck Megan. He had gotten the taste of my teen wife’s pussy that he wanted, and he wasn’t about to pass up more.

Following that Sunday, Gary came to our home whenever he could get away and Megan was willing, which was all the time. Gary fucked her no less than twenty times over the next two weeks, and I didn’t fuck her at all. Gary and I even went out of town on business for three day during that time, and he used me for his pleasure in our room almost every waking minute. I could hardly believe his high libido, and we might as well of gotten a room with single bed, since I spent all my time in his bed, sucking his cock, balls, perineum, and ass.

At the end of that two weeks, we got news that the inevitable had happened. Megan was pregnant, and I hadn’t fucked her at all during her most fertile period. Gary must have impregnated her on that first day when he tasted her creamy cervical fluids. Megan had developed an even closer relationship with Gary by then, and she wasn’t upset at all, unlike me who was devastated that he had fathered a child with my wife. But that was the perfect situation for Gary, to have his loving wife and family at home, and another man’s young wife to breed on the side.

Gary continued fucking Megan all through her pregnancy, and then afterward as she started lactating, and he remains an integral part of our lives.

 

Published 
Written by edlangston
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments