Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Birthday Gift To Natasha

"First time with a couple."

113
24 Comments 24
6.0k Views 6.0k
3.4k words 3.4k words

Author's Notes

""This is our fourth collaboration, between Ana30 and My PenisYours""

I first met Natasha in my local bar. Me and some mates were just out for a midweek drink, nothing special, and Natasha was there with her hubby. We just got chatting, I can’t even remember how, it was so low-key and casual. Our table was close to theirs and as she sent hubby off to get some drinks, she called across to offer to buy ours too. Of course, we weren’t going to turn down free drinks so we quickly accepted.

“What are you drinking then?” she asked.

“Three double vodka tonics please, if you’re buying,” I said, laughing.

“You’re a cheeky cow, aren’t you?” she said, laughing back.

I got that feeling that she fancied me. Nothing she said, but just the way her eyes looked at me made me feel like she was undressing me. I didn’t mind in a bit as she was a real milf. About forty, but looking a lot younger, with long black hair and great breasts and ass, and she was really sexy looking. You could see half the guys ogling her throughout the evening, looking over at her, thinking about what it’d be like to fuck her.

We kept on bumping into each other after that. I guess that’s what happens with a local bar. Each time we’d chat, Rick, Natasha’s husband, would always be buying us drinks. He was a nice guy, if a bit quiet, and I figured he must be really nice as he was definitely punching above his weight with Nat. Talking of weight, he was quite on the heavy side lol, but he seemed happy to sit there and let her do all the chatting and socializing.

The third time we met, I told her I was trans. Her eyes lit up when she heard that and from then on she looked at me differently. She was definitely flirting now, sometimes resting her hand on my bare thigh whilst sitting next to me as we chatted, laughing and joking about pushing her hand up my skirt to get a feel of my big she-dick. Her eyes locked on mine with a look that I had seen so many times from men and women who wanted me to fuck them.

One night, not long after we’d met, we were laughing and chatting together. I’d actually gone to the bar myself that night, without my friends, as I knew that Nat and Rick would be there. Nat was flirting hard with me, as ever.

“You know, Ana, it’s my birthday next week. Why don’t Rick and I have you over for dinner, instead of meeting up here?”

"That would be really lovely Nat, what time do you want me?"

I was flattered and excited to be invited. To be honest, though I wished it was just her and me having a night together. I had grown fond of this sexy woman and my cock was hard and thick whenever I sat next to her. I really wanted to fuck her.

So on Saturday night, I arrived at their place with a big bunch of flowers, a nice bottle of vodka, and a pressie for Tash. I had decided to go for it and bought her some real 'fuck me' red lingerie. All lacy and very revealing. I was hard when I was picking it out in the shop, fantasizing about what Tash would look like in it. I wasn't sure I'd ever find out but it was such a hot thought.

"Ana! So lovely to see you," Tash purred as she greeted me at the door. She gave me a lovely tight hug that pressed my thick cock between the two of us. She must have felt it, I thought.

She was wearing a beautiful red dress, long and figure-hugging, with a split up to the middle of one thigh. A mesh panel at the front showed off her generous cleavage.

“You look beautiful Tash. Happy Birthday!” I said, handing her the flowers and gifts.

I pulled off my coat to reveal a figure-hugging black dress that reached just above my knees, with the front cut low enough to show off the cleavage of my 36D boobs. Tash and I are both 5ft 7, but my five-inch heels made me an inch or two taller than her.

“Wow! Fuck me, Ana! You look incredible!” she exclaimed as my outfit was revealed. I could see the lust in her eyes and I knew she wanted me right there.

She went in for another hug. She definitely felt my thickness that time!

“Rick! Take these through!” she barked at her husband. “Come on! Hurry up! Don’t keep Ana waiting, get her a drink!”.

Rick scuttled into the hallway, nodded to me, and smiled, then hurried off with the flowers and bottle of vodka.

I was taken aback at the way she ordered him around. As I said, he had always been quiet and willing to please in the pub, but the vibe between them hear was altogether different. Like a switch had been flicked.

“Mmmmmm I wonder what’s in hear,” Tash said softly, smiling up at me as she turned the gift-wrapped lingerie in her hands. She had turned from rottweiler to pussy cat in a couple of seconds.

“Well open it and find out!” I giggled, so excited at the thought of Tash trying the sexy undies on.

We went through to the living room and Tash eagerly pulled the wrapping paper off.

“Oh my!” she cooed as she pulled the underwear out, holding it up in front of her.

“You like?” I asked, excited.

“It’s VERY naughty!” she cried, her eyes big and wide and she admired it. “Oh, Ana I LOVE it! I can’t wait to try it on!”

Rick scurried in, his head bowed for some reason and handed me a drink. He didn’t really make eye contact with me as he gave it to me. Very strange, I thought. I wondered if they’d had a huge row or something just before I had arrived. Maybe he’d done something wrong and was in the doghouse. Poor old Rick, I thought.

Dinner went fairly well, with Rick serving up a really nice meal of prawn cocktail starter, a beautiful linguine carbonara, and tiramisu for dessert. It was really lovely food, all home-cooked and I said thank you for every course. Tash never said thank you once to Rick though, or told him it was nice. I found it all really unnerving and a bit uncomfortable. At the end of the meal, Tash said that she and Rick were going to pop upstairs.

“Make yourself comfortable Ana, pour yourself one of those lovely vodkas that you bought. Sit and relax, we won’t be a moment.”

With that, they walked out of the room, Tash first, Rick following behind her. I poured myself a vodka and sat back on the couch, hoping that they were going to sort out whatever it was going on between them and that the rest of the evening we could all have a laugh together. Five minutes later they returned. I almost spat my vodka out when I saw them.

Nat was dressed in the red lingerie that I had bought her. It looked perfect, and my cock grew hard and thick at the site of her beautiful flesh filling it so well. But the bit that really shocked me was Rick. Nat had him on a fucking leash! He had a leather collar around his neck and Nat held a chain metal leash that was clipped to the collar. I swear it wasn’t even a collar and leash from a fetish store, just one meant for a dog!

Rick was just in his boxers. He was quite overweight and he didn’t look great in his underwear if I’m honest. Then Nat pulled at them, dragging them down until they dropped to his ankles. Yet another shock. Rick was wearing a cage, his pathetic little wiener all nestled safely inside!

“Haha the look on your face, Ana!” Nat laughed, “I may have forgotten to tell you that my Rick is a pathetic cuck.”

Rick stood there looking down forlornly at the floor. I'd seen cock cages in porn before of course, but I'd never seen one for real. A wire cage trapped his tiny, shriveled cock, another held his balls, and they were kept in place by a small padlock. 

“It’s my birthday, Ana. And I desperately need a good fucking. Tiny-dick here certainly isn’t going to manage it. And I have always wanted to try a lovely big she-dick. I do hope you want to give me yours tonight. I’ve thought of nothing else since I knew what you had between your legs.”

She kissed me long and hard, her hand pulling at the hem of my dress, trying to get at my dick. She dropped the leash as she needed both hands. Rick just stood there and watched meekly as she pulled up my dress, dropped to her knees, and pulled my thickening cock out of my black satin panties. Her mouth was on it in seconds, licking expertly at the tip, tasting my pre-cum, before sinking her mouth down on me. Not many women can take my nine inches down their throat easily, but Nat was a hot wife and pro cocksucker. Her fingers were teasing at my balls as her nose pressed against my stomach, no gagging, just happy gurgling noises coming from this hot bitch’s mouth.

I grabbed her head and pulled her into me. She seemed to take my cock so easily and I wanted to make her struggle a little. I knew that’s what she wanted too. I looked over at the pitiful Rick, his head hanging down.

“Look at it, you fucking maggot dick. Look at your wife sucking on my big fucking dick.”

He looked up as he was told, a mix of pain and pleasure on his face.

VERUZKTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VERUZKTS

“Get down! On your knees!” I shouted at him.

This cuck scene had never been my thing, but if this is what they wanted I was fine with it. I’ve always had a naturally dominant streak and face-fucking this gorgeous hot wife whilst ordering her fucking worm of a husband around at the same time suited me just fine. I could see Nat straining her head to look at her husband as he got down on his knees helplessly and I could feel the extra enthusiasm she put into sucking my cock as she did so. So I knew the bitch was loving it.

I let go of her head and pulled out. She was gasping, spluttering, drool hanging down from her mouth in long strings. She looked up at me with adoring eyes.

“Take me upstairs and fuck me. Fuck me with that gorgeous big she-dick whilst that useless little cunt watches and gets off on it.”

I didn’t need to be told twice, and grabbed her, pushing her towards the stairs, slapping her gorgeous ass as she giggled and ran ahead. Halfway up the stairs, still slapping her backside as she went, I looked round behind me and saw the maggot boy crawling on his hands and knees behind us.

When we got to the bedroom, I grabbed Nat and threw her onto their bed. She giggled as she landed and turned, spreading her legs. She looked hotter than I had expected in that red lingerie. 

"Oh fuck I want that huge she-cock inside me, Ana. I haven't stopped thinking about it since you told me. Tear me apart with that thick shaft, pleeaaase," she moaned as she pulled her panties to one side and spread her cunt wide open for me. I was so hot for this sexy milf and I couldn't wait. I just plunged my cock deep inside her, bottoming out right away and making her flinch and gasp as I filled her.

"Oh FUCK!! Fuck, fuck, fuck!” she screamed as I drove into her. Pulling out so that just the tip of my cock was inside her, I held it there for a second, teasing her, before thrusting back all the way.

“Oohhhhhh!! Oh yes! Oh fucking hell YESSSSSS!”

She was flailing around on the bed beneath me, I’m pretty sure she was cumming straight away. That pent-up desire, wanting my she-dick all these weeks, must have just exploded inside her. I paid her no heed, just kept pumping away like a bull, pile-driving my cock into her hungry milf cunt.

Nat started to recover from her cum, and looked over at Rick, kneeling by the side of the bed, naked but for his cage.

“Look at this, cuck. This is what a proper cock looks like. Oh fuck, she’s tearing me apart it’s so fucking big. Ana is going to fuck your nasty little arse later cuck, and she will split you open with this huge cock.”

She grabbed me and pulled my head down for a long deep kiss as I continued pumping away inside her. Her moans were so loud even through our kiss.

“Please. Please,” I heard Rick’s pathetic whimper as he crawled around the bed. “Please Mistress may I lick your lovely big cock?”

“Fuck off, no,” I retorted, “I’m using it to plow your wife’s whore pussy.”

He visibly flinched as I said that.

“Please, please. Then how may I worship you?”

“Kiss my feet,” I said. I didn’t want his stupid head or face getting in the way of the frantic fucking that Nat and I were engaged in.

“Thank you. Thank you so much Mistress,” he said as he started kissing my feet feverishly.

I think Nat had cum again, at least once, and her cunt was awash with her juices, making the noisiest squelching sounds as I drove my cock in and out of her. She was screaming my name over and over and I think that was yet another cum. Her muscles were gripping me tight, and I was moments away from cumming too. I was in a frenzy, calling Nat a whore and Rick a maggot-dick bitch. Fuck I was so turned on by fucking this couple and seconds later I was pumping my girl seed into Nat’s squelchy cunt.

As the last few spurts shot out of my shaft, I pulled out and grabbed Nat’s hair, pulling her up to suck her own pussy juices off my cock.

“No! No!” she shouted, guessing my intentions. “That’s the cuck-boy’s job!”

I was dominating the bitch but I was taken aback by how insistent she was.

“Get busy cuck-boy!” she shouted at Rick, and he immediately took me in his mouth, sucking hungrily on my cum-covered cock. His tongue lapped around my balls and even into my asshole as he frantically cleaned every last trace of cum or sweat off me. Then he dove between his wife’s open legs, as the first globs of my thick white cum started oozing out of her battered cunt. He put his tongue out to collect the start of the sticky trail as it made its way down between her ass cheeks, and then pushed his tongue inside Nat, happily eating my cum out of her.

Nat beckoned to me as he did this and I moved to kneel next to her on the bed. She took my cock in her mouth now and sucked me back to hardness as her cuck husband cleaned her up. I was soon rampant again and she pushed me back and clambered up on top of me. My legs were over the edge of the bed, feet on the ground as she lowered herself on top of me.

To be honest, I was happy for the rest after the energetic pile-driving of Nat’s pussy, and she rode me like a whore, pulling on her own nipples and was soon cumming again. Rick crawled up between my legs and I felt his tongue lapping at my balls, below Nat’s bouncing ass. I pulled my legs up to give the cuck bitch access. His tongue was soon pushing into my ass too as I felt another cum building. Even though Nat’s pussy had taken a real battering, she still felt tight on my shaft, and she knew how to ride cock, for sure. She was shouting back behind her at her cuck husband. We could both hear the noise he was making tonguing my shithole.

“Get your tongue in there deep, you little cuck whore,” she shouted at Rick.

“Mmmmggmmhhm mmmffgghhmm,” was all he could reply.

I was still reeling from this relationship that the Nat and Rick I knew from the pub had when they were at home. Rick seemed genuinely in heaven being humiliated and having to settle for licking feet and arseholes and licking up cum from his wife’s well-fucked cunt.

But as I groaned and threw my head back, pumping the contents of my balls into Nat’s hot cunt, Rick was already greedily licking away, desperate to catch every drop. As Nat pulled herself off me, his tongue was everywhere, busy and efficient. Of course, once he was finished cleaning my big dick, he moved between his wife’s legs as she teased my cock back to hardness with her expert mouth, her lips running back and forth over my head as her fingernails teased my balls.

“Mmmmmmm it’s my birthday, Ana. Does the birthday girl get your gorgeous big dick in her tight ass?” she purred as she looked up at me.

She jumped across the bed and pushed her ass in the air, pulling her ass cheeks wide apart for me. Rick was on hand immediately with some lube, looking at me and smiling as he greased his wife’s arsehole for me to fuck. Done, he immediately scrambled back down to kneel on the floor, watching. Grabbing Nat’s hips, I pressed my knob against her tight greased muscle and pushed.

“Ooooowwwwwww!! YESSSSSSS!!!” Nat screamed.

I pushed slowly deep inside her, not stopping until my balls were pressing against her pussy.

“Fuck, fuck, fuck fuck. Yessssssss!! Please fuck me with that huge cock!”

I pulled out and drove back in again, the lube covering my cock now so I could move faster.

“Oh yesss! Oh fuck she’s splitting me open! Oh fuck can you see how your wife’s arsehole is being stretched by this huge cock?” she screamed at Rick as he sat there watching avidly. He was just waiting to clean his wife’s arsehole up, I knew that by now.

Nat was so tight, her ass muscles gripping me like a vice as I pistoned in and out of her. She was screaming, grabbing at the bedclothes below her as I plundered her asshole without mercy. I lost count of the times she came with my she-dick in her ass, there must have been a puddle of her cum below us.

Eventually, I groaned as I emptied my balls deep inside her arse, slapping and clawing at her gorgeous ass cheeks as I pumped jet after jet of hot cum inside her. As I pulled out, Rick was there, on cue, his mouth feverishly sucking my cock clean in time to catch the first oozing of cum from his wife’s sphincter. Nat stayed with her ass in the air as he licked and tongued that cum-filled hole.

“That’s it. Be a good cuck-boy and clean all that delicious cum up” she murmured as her husband ate my cum from her.

It was a long night, and Rick’s tongue must have ached the next morning as he was licking and cleaning up for hours. I filled his wife’s hungry cunt and ass five times that night in total, and every time Rick was on hand to eagerly clean it all up with that cuck-boy tongue. As I left them hours later, I wondered what it would be like, when I met Nat and Rick down at the bar next time.

Published 
Written by Ana30
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments