Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mercy Fuck for Hubby's Best Friend Goes Terribly Awry

"My husband convinces me to give his best friend a mercy fuck, and I leave him for his friend."

63
7 Comments 7
25.4k Views 25.4k
5.3k words 5.3k words

My name is Emma, and after graduating from college with a degree secondary education, I moved back to my hometown of Savannah, Georgia, and got a job as a teacher in the high school I graduated from. This story is being told from my perspective, five years after moving back, and I’m now married to my ex-husband’s ex-best-friend.

I met Clark, the man who would become my first husband, in a bar. He had also moved back to Savannah two years ahead of me to begin a career with a large paper company. It was fortunate that we went to different high schools, and with the two-year age difference, he hadn’t heard about my reputation of being a slut, starting when I turned sixteen years old.

I’m not bragging, but it’s important to the story to know that I’m a pretty, well-build lady, at five feet and three inches tall, weighing one hundred and thirty pounds, and with blonde hair and blue eyes. Some people say I look a lot like the actress, Elisha Cuthbert, who you might know from the movie, ‘Old School’ and the TV series ‘24’, except that I have 34DD breasts, that men can’t resist.

Clark and I dated for a year before becoming engaged when I was twenty-three, and we were married six months later. Clark’s best friend, Jason, also works at the paper company, and they have been best friends since the first grade. We double dated with Jason and his girlfriend, Beth, a lot. I found Jason to be charming, handsome, and devoted to Beth, but it was still hard for him to hide his attraction to me.

Jason Becomes a Part of Our Lives and I Learn More than I Should Have

Jason and Beth were married a few months before Clark and me, and by all outward appearances, they had the perfect marriage. He practically worshipped Beth, but I had been a slut long enough to recognize when a lady has a wild streak. They had been married for only a year before Clark found out that she was cheating on him. He forgave her and wanted to try to make the marriage work, but Beth desperately wanted her freedom, and divorced him.

Clark tried to cheer up Jason, who was devastated from the divorce, and invited him over to our home to help take his mind of his sorrow. At first, I resented Jason’s intrusion into our lives, sometimes having him over to dinner three times a week, as well as socializing with him on weekends, but soon became attracted to him. Jason was always deferential and polite to me, and I began to question my feelings for Clark.

We drank a lot of beer when Jason came over, and after Clark and Jason were inebriated, I heard all kinds of stories about their high school days. I found out they double dated a lot, and although Clark didn’t hesitate to brag about his conquests in front of me, Jason was more reserved, and didn’t seem to want to disappoint me with his prior behavior. I also learned that Jason was always on the first-string on the football team, but Clark was lucky to get any playing time. I was getting the idea that Jason had always been the dominant one in their friendship.

Sometimes I’d go to bed early when they’d get drunk, and that’s when I learned some very disturbing things about Clark. On a Monday night when Jason was over, he and Clark had gone out onto our patio to talk, after I went to bed. The patio is right outside the kitchen window, and when I came back for some water, I overheard them talking.

Clark was just finishing talking about a night when he and Jason had been on a double date, and Jason laughed, before saying, “Fuck yeah, old buddy, I remember that well. Neither of the girls were in the mood to put out that night, and we took them home before parking down by the river to finish off our beers. We were both drunk and horny as fuck, and that’s the first night I convinced you to suck my cock.”

They both laughed, as Clark said, “Yeah, you were an asshole that night. We both had the blue balls and when I talked about experimenting sucking each other, you promised to suck my cock too, but then didn’t do it.”

Jason said, “Well, that didn’t seem to matter after you got a taste of my big cock, and you kept sucking even after you swallowed my cum, and even began sucking my balls.”

Clark said, “It’s hard to remember everything about that night. But why didn’t you suck me too?”

Jason replied, “The thought of experimenting was your idea, and I just agreed to try it to get you to suck me. But I was never into that, and figured if you’d suck me anyway, then have at it. But you loved it after you got a taste, and I remember that after that night you sucked my cock and gobbled down my cum at least once a week for the rest of high school.”

He paused for a moment, and then Jason continued, “I’ve been horny as fuck since Beth left me, especially after being around Emma so much recently, but I still can’t bring myself to date other women. Emma is beautiful and hotter than shit, and I can’t imagine how you can keep her satisfied with that little dick of yours. Let me know if you ever need any help fucking her.”

Clark has a decent-sized, six-inch cock, so if Jason was teasing him about it being small, then I thought Jason’s cock must be much bigger. That was confirmed when Clark further diminished himself in my eyes, saying, “ Yeah, well I might just try to convince Emma to fuck you, because I know she’d enjoy that big cock of yours. But before I do that, I’d like to get another taste of your meat and cum. I haven’t sucked a cock since the last time I sucked you after high school graduation and talking about it is making me kind of hungry.”

Jason laughed and unfastened and pushed down his shorts and underwear, as he said, “Fuck yeah, buddy, I haven’t gotten off in three weeks, and I’ll have a big load for you to eat. I’d rather be fucking Emma, but your mouth will do until you can arrange that for us.”

I couldn’t see everything looking out at an angle from the kitchen window, but Clark was on his knees sucking and slurping on Jason’s cock, which I couldn’t see, but from the amount of Clark’s head movement I knew Jason’s cock had to be big. Clark had his arms around Jason, hugging and gripping his ass, as Jason held Clark’s head in place on his cock. Jason was moaning and even beginning to thrust into my husband’s mouth, and I could hardly believe that I had married a cum-guzzling cock sucker.

Clark had been sucking Jason’s cock for what seemed like five minutes, when Jason started making sounds like, ‘uuuh, uuuh, uuuh’, before he said, “Oh fuck yes, Clark, suck my cock and swallow my big fucking load.”

Jason kept sucking Clark’s cock until he was pushed down to suck his balls, as Jason said, “Yeah, now feed on my balls, old buddy, like you used to do.”

After moving away from the window, I listened as Clark sat next to Jason, and said, “Damn, Jason, that was wonderful and tasty after all those years, and I’ll bet that Emma will love your cock. I’ll start working on her, and in the meantime, I’ll take care of your cock whenever you feel the need to drain it. But we’ll need to be careful with the timing if you get with Emma. She’s off her birth control now since we’re trying to start a family.”

Jason laughed, thinking he was teasing Clark when he said, “Okay, buddy, but I don’t think it’ll be that hard to convince her. Sorry if this upsets you, but I get incredibly good vibes from Emma and think she might already be a little attracted to me. I hate to say this and possibly fuck up my chances with her, but you’d better think long and hard before you let her have taste of my big cock. And be warned, I’d love nothing better that to knock her up for you.”

I slipped away back to bed when Clark and Jason got up so Jason could go home, and I was looking forward to learning what Clark’s approach would be to convince me to fuck Jason. But with all that I already knew about their relationship and my husband’s submissiveness to his friend, it wasn’t going to take much for him to sway me.

Clark Convinces Me to Fuck Jason

The next night after dinner, Clark started trying to get me to empathize with Jason, not knowing that I was already thinking about fucking him. He said, “I really want to thank you, honey, for allowing Jason to come over and spend so much time with us. He’s really lonely, and I get the feeling that being around you perks him up.”

I wanted to make him work for it though, and to appear to be a little contrary, when I said, “I think Jason is a nice guy, honey, but don’t you think it would be best if he got back out there in the dating world to find someone to take his mind off Beth?”

Clark said, “Of course, he should do that, but he doesn’t seem to be mentally able to face the chance of rejection out there. He’s so comfortable here with us, and really seems to like you, so I’d like it if we could give him some more time with us. He’s always telling me how beautiful and sexy you are.”

That was my chance to make Clark defensive, and I asked, “Why the fuck should it matter if Jason is attracted to me? It’s almost seems like you want to share me with him or something. Is that it?”

Clark at least partially lied, when he said, “No, of course I don’t want to share you, honey, since I don’t think you’d want that. This might sound a little weird, but Jason told me that it helps being around us, and especially you, since it gives him someone to think about when he, you know, when he takes matters in hand and relieves his sexual frustrations.”

I came on strong, asking, “What the fuck, Clark, you think Jason likes to be around me because I’m his whacking material?! And it sounded like you said you didn’t want to share me, because you don’t think that’s what I’d want. But what the fuck would you want, Clark? Does that mean that you do want to share me?”

He was a little off balance from my directness, and gave a mealy-mouthed answer, “Well, yes, uh, uh, no, uh, fuck, I don’t know honey. I have thought about it since he’s been so depressed after losing Beth. I was just thinking that…”

Clark’s voice trailed off, and I wanted to get him to talk about Jason’s cock, by asking, “What the fuck were you thinking, Clark? And why would I want to fuck him anyway? Don’t you think you take good care of me in bed?”

He seemed to be struggling with his emotions, surprised that the conversation about sharing me was moving along so quickly, as he answered, “I was just thinking that if you like him enough, it couldn’t hurt to give Jason a mercy fuck every now and then. I think you would enjoy it, too, since he has a thick, uncircumcised, nine-inch cock. And although we have good sex, I think you might enjoy his bigger cock.”

I was surprised that he confessed his true intentions so easily, and I wanted to rattle him by saying, “Wow, you seem to know a lot about Jason’s cock. Tell me how you know that.”

Clark lied, excitedly saying, “We, uh, double dated a lot in high school, and several nights we fucked our dates in the same bed at the girls’ homes. I saw him fucking his dates, and his cock looked huge, as well as him having lemon-sized, low-hanging balls.”

I said, “My oh my, honey, that sounds like quite an endorsement, and almost like you’re attracted to his big cock. But what makes you think he’d want to fuck me anyway? Have you two talked about it?”

He lied again, saying, “No he would never have the balls to say something like that to my face, but from the way he compliments you and knowing how horny he is, I think he’d jump at the chance to fuck you.”

I was almost ready to agree to fuck Jason, but I decided to give Clark the same warning that Jason gave him. I tried to use some of the same words, saying, “You’d better think long and hard before you encourage me to fuck a handsome man like Jason, who has a cock as big as you say it is. Affairs of the heart and sexual hungers aren’t easy to control, and it’s hard to tell how that might affect our marriage in the long run.”

After pausing for a moment to let that sink in, and remembering Jason’s comment about wanting to knock me up, I continued, “Also, you know that I’ve recently stopped taking my birth control pills and I’m sure that Jason would want to fuck me bareback. From what I’ve read, some men think it’s great sport to impregnate another man’s wife, since he wouldn’t have any responsibility for the baby. Are you willing to take the risk of him impregnating me?”

Clark replied, “Well, uh, I hadn’t really thought of that. But we were successful using the rhythm method after you stopped your birth control that one time, so we can just be careful.”

I wanted to set the stage to overhear them talking about me again, before I fucked Jason, and I asked, “How do you see this happening? It would be awkward, and I’d feel like a whore, if you told him ahead of time, and he came over expecting to fuck me. What if when he’s over here on Friday night, I make it look like I’m drinking more beer than usual? I can act like I’m out of control and flirty, and maybe you can go out on a beer run. If Jason is as horny for me as you said he is, then we’ll see if he has the balls to make a move on me. If not, then at least he had his chance.”

Ameliasexyy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Ameliasexyy

Clark said, “That sounds like a good plan to me. He’s coming over tomorrow night, and it’ll be hard not to let him know our plans. But at least you can try to observe him more closely to see how infatuated he is with you.”

I said, “Okay, honey, but I don’t want him knowing about any of this ahead of time, and I damn sure don’t want him to know that I’m aware of your plans.

Clark and Jason Talk on Wednesday Night

I tried being a little flirtier with Jason on Wednesday night when he came over, and I paid more attention to how he looked at me and the flattering comments he made. I also wanted to hear what they’d talk about after I left, to see if Clark would tell Jason about our discussion.

So, I said, “Sorry, boys, but I’ve got a stressful day coming up at school tomorrow, to help get some of my lagging students ready for the standardized tests, and I need to get to bed. We’ll see you Friday, Jason, and be careful driving home after drinking all that beer.”

They were heading out onto the patio as I was going upstairs, and I waited a few minutes before coming back down to listen to them through the kitchen window. I just caught the tail end of Clark telling Jason about our conversation on Tuesday night, as he said, “So, yeah, Jason, I was surprised at how easy it was to convince Emma to fuck you, and she even mentioned what a nice guy you are.”

Jason was ebullient as he said, “Holy shit, Clark, now you are a special friend. Not only will you be regularly sucking my cock and balls for me, but you’re sharing your beautiful and sexy wife with me too. And damn, buddy, if it works out that I can fuck her regularly, that takes the pressure off finding another lady so soon. It’s nice that she knows I’ll want to fuck her bareback too, and I can hardly wait to cream your wife’s married pussy.”

They talked and laughed for a few more minutes, and then Jason said, “I’ll be really excited fucking Emma for the first time on Friday, and I want to enjoy her pussy for as long as I can. It’d be nice if you could suck a load out of me right now, so I’m not too quick on the trigger when I fuck her.

Even though I knew from overhearing them on Monday night that my husband is a cock sucker, it was still disappointing seeing how easily he dropped to his knees to suck Jason’s cock. In only a few seconds Clark was sucking and slurping on Jason’s cock again, and in about four minutes I heard Jason moaning as he ejaculated into Clark’s mouth.

Then I listened as Clark sucked Jason’s balls again, as Jason said, “Oh fuck yes, old buddy, I’m glad that you were reminded of how much you love my cock, balls, and cum.”

After Clark sucked off Jason, he said, “You can’t tell Emma that I told you about this, Jason. You’ll just have to use your charm to entice her to fuck you, but she should be receptive to you.”

Clark and I talked in bed on Thursday night and he got turned on discussing what would happen on Friday night. We fucked, and then he was between my legs eating me out, as I asked, “Are you sure about us going through with this, honey, and do remember what I asked you the other night? It’s hard to know how either of us will react to me fucking Jason. You might become so jealous that you ruin your long friendship with him, and I might fall in love with him and his big cock. He’s a nice guy, and there could be more involved than just fucking.”

He looked up at me, with my pussy juice and remnants of his cum on his face, and replied, “I guess there are risks, but I’m so excited about it that I want it to happen. And maybe after the first time, if you want to do it again, I’d like to be able to watch you with him.”

I tried to see if I could get him to admit telling Jason about our plans for Friday night, and said, “You and Jason spend a lot of time out on the patio talking privately, and I’m wondering if you’ve warned him about our plans. Have you told him anything about it?”

Clark lied, saying, “No, honey, this is partially about seeing if Jason has the balls to really try to seduce you, and partially for my benefit to see you with him. So, I don’t want to let him know what to expect, snice I’d like to see how it plays out naturally.”

Clark was giving me several reasons to disrespect him, allowing me to be disappointed in him as my husband. Not only was he willing to share me, his wife, with his friend to fuck, but he’s also a cock sucker and liar who thinks it’s okay to compromise my image by making me look like a whore. As I looked back on the way Jason had always been so polite and respectful to me, I was feeling better about him as a lover, and was anxious to see how he would approach me.

Fucking Jason on Friday Night

Jason came over on Friday night, and we all drank beer and talked for the first hour or so. We were on our third beers and all feeling a little woozy, when I asked Jason if he was still too broken up over Beth to get back out there dating other women.

He flattered me, saying, “I might have tried to meet someone if I wasn’t so comfortable coming over here to spend time with you and Clark. I don’t think I could find anyone as beautiful and nice as you are, Emma.”

I decided not to be as flirty as Clark and I had discussed, but reacted to Jason’s comment in a way that could have a double meaning, saying, “Yes, Jason, it is so nice of Clark to share me and our home with his best friend, who’s going through a rough time right now. I wish there were more I could do to help you through this.”

We talked a while longer as we finished our fourth beers, and Clark said, “I need to go on a beer run, and should be back in forty-five minutes or so. I hate to leave Emma home alone, Jason, so would you stay with her to keep her safe for me?”

Jason smiled broadly, and answered, “Sure, old buddy, I’ll keep her safe for you.”

Clark left, and although I expected Jason to quickly make his move, he surprised me by being more honest with and respectful of me than Clark. He said, “I’m so very attracted to you, Emma, and would love to be intimate with you, but I can’t participate in Clark’s deception. He told me that he had talked you into giving me a mercy fuck. Is that true, and is that something that you agreed to with no pressure from him?”

I replied, “Yes, we did talk about that, and Clark seems to be as infatuated with what he describes as your big cock, as he is wanting to eventually watch you fuck me. It’s hard to comprehend why he’d want to share me with you in such an intimate way. But if he’s dumb enough to push me into the arms of a nice and good looking man like you, especially if you’re as hung as he described, then I’d sure like to take advantage of it.”

Jason leaned over to kiss me, and we both became passionate right away. We pushed our tongues into each other’s mouths, and it felt so comfortable being in his arms. We continued our kiss as he began rubbing my breasts and I dropped my hand to his crotch and rubbed his hardening cock.

Then I broke our kiss, and stood up as I took his hand, and said, “If Clark is so anxious to share me with you, Jason, then let’s not disappoint him. Let’s go to my bedroom so we’ll be more comfortable.”

We stood by the bed undressing each other, and we were equally in awe of each other, as I saw his big, soft cock and balls, and he saw my breasts and pussy in the flesh for the first time. We laid back on the bed and kissed again, as he rubbed and fondled my breasts before he slid down and sucked them. As he moved down farther, sucking and licking my stomach, and then pubis, I twisted around in bed until we were in a side-by-side sixty-nine.

I liked sucking his big cock as much as he liked sucking my thick-lipped pussy, and we sucked each other for about three minutes, before Jason pulled away to say, “You’re so beautiful, Emma, and your body is amazing. I don’t understand why Clark would be so stupid to share you with me, but I’m sure not complaining. We’d better fuck, before I lose control and cum in your mouth. But what about birth control, are you protected?”

That was my chance to excite him even more, even though Clark had already told him that I wasn’t on birth control. I answered, “No I’m not right now, Jason, since we were trying to start a family. I think I’m in a safe time, but if there’s an accident, it’ll serve Clark right for wanting to share me this way.”

Jason mounted me, and it was amazingly erotic, as we passionately kissed, and I felt his big cock pushing into my pussy. I felt so close to him, even though it was our first-time fucking, and I wrapped my legs around his ass to encourage him, as his big balls slapped against my ass and inner thighs.

He broke our kiss momentarily to say, “I’ve always thought you’re beautiful, Emma, and have wanted to fuck you for a long time. I’ve become more and more emotionally attracted to you, too, with all the time I’ve been spending over here. And now, to feel myself inside you, and bareback, with even the slightest chance that I might impregnate you, almost makes me feel like this is an incredibly special dream. I would never share a woman like you, not with anyone.”

We resumed kissing as he fucked me hard and deep, buried to the balls in my pussy. I was already on my third orgasm, and he had only been fucking me for about five minutes, when I felt his big cock begin to throb and flex, and he was moaning as he said, “Oh fuck, Emma, I love you, and I’m inseminating your married pussy!”

I wasn’t sure if he had said he loved me, and I wrote it off as a moment of passion and lust, as he continued stroking my adulterous pussy with his deflating cock, and I continued my grip with my legs around his ass, as we kissed.

Then we both got a big surprise, when we found out that Clark had come back and snuck into the house to watch us. I looked around Jason and saw Clark standing by the door jacking off, and he ejaculated, squirting his cum on the carpet, as he moaned and said, “Uh, uh, uh, that was so amazing watching you two together, and I could tell that you really loved Jason’s cock, honey.”

Jason rolled off to the side, and Clark didn’t hesitate to move between my legs, pulling them over his shoulders, and sucked Jason’s cum from me. I had never seen him so hungry, and after he cleaned me, he moved over, and sucked Jason’s cock and balls clean. That was the first time I had seen him with a cock in his mouth, and it was strangely arousing in one way, but also disappointing seeing my husband submit himself to his best friend.

When Clark finally pulled away from Jason’s cock and balls, I wanted to see if I could get him to admit his pervasive bisexual urges to me, and said, “Holy shit, Clark, I had no idea that you’re a cock sucker. How long has that been going on?”

Clark looked red-faced when he hung his head and repeated the story I had already heard with them talking on the patio. Then he said, “This is kind of embarrassing to admit, honey, but I’ve only recently begun enjoying Jason’s cock again, and I could hardly wait to see him fuck you. You’ve never moaned and had so many orgasms with me fucking you, and I hope that you’ll allow Jason to fuck you as often as possible.”

It was irritating that Clark was so willing to share me, and I was sensing that Jason was a much better companion for me. I was starting to believe that Jason might really be falling in love with me, given his reluctance to date other women, and hearing all the nice things he said about me. I was more than a little attracted to him as well and trying to come to terms with whether it was just an infatuation, puppy love, or sincere love.

I know that I rattled Clark a little when I hugged Jason, kissing him on the lips briefly, and said, “I want that too, Clark, and as far as I’m concerned, Jason can move in with us and sleep with me in our bed. You can watch us and get your jollies jacking off and cleaning up after us. I love Jason’s big cock, and I’m feeling closer to him and more respected by him than I am with you. I warned you this could happen.”

Clark was mealy mouthed as he said, “Gee, honey, I didn’t want it to go this far, and have Jason join us on a fulltime basis. But I would like him to come over as often as you two want.”

Jason said, “I sure don’t want to impose on your marriage, Clark, but I have feelings for Emma, strong feelings, and I want to be with her anyway I can and as often as possible.”

Ensuing Weeks and the End of My Marriage to Clark

Jason didn’t move in with us, but over the next two weeks he was at our home and in bed with me every night. Clark wasn’t fucking me at all during that time, and I didn’t tell Jason when I knew I was in my fertile time. I was falling in love with Jason, and he admitted that he was in love with me. He said that he wanted to marry me, and it started to feel like he was already my husband.

When I missed my period and announced that I was pregnant, it was apparent to all of us that Jason was the father. The night I broke the news, with the three of us together, Clark said, “Oh shit, Emma, I never intended for this to happen. What the fuck do we do now?”

I said, “I still have feelings for you, Clark, but I know that I’m in love with Jason now, and want to be his wife and raise our child together. I’m sorry, but you were warned this could happen, and I can’t deny my feelings for Jason.”

Clark was contrite and agreed to a divorce without a lot of drama, and Jason and I were married before our son was born. Clark and Jason still have interactions at work, but their friendship is over, and I’m enjoying my life with my new family.

 

Published 
Written by edlangston
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments