Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Yes Captain

"The crew gets a little closer than normal"

7
2 Comments 2
11.3k Views 11.3k
753 words 753 words
It had been a while since Sarah had a lover. She was aching to slip into something sexy and get a man going. She had been to a few clubs but found nobody that could fix her needs. That was until she arrived at work on Monday. Sarah was a copilot for a major airline. She entered the cockpit and met the Captain John. He was a good looking man. Tall, blonde hair, and a smile that would melt any girls heart. Like on any other flight they talked about things to pass the time. But this was different than most flights. She felt a sexual connection between the two. Something she had been aching to have for months. When they finally arrived to their home base they decided to swing by a bar and have dinner. They flirted and finally she asked him if that following Friday he would like to have dinner at her place. He happily accepted the offer and they went their separate ways.

Friday finally had come and Sarah was becoming anxious. She wanted everything to be perfect. After months and months of little loving interaction she wanted her and his desires to be fulfilled. He had told her he likes role play so she decided to make it simple. She would be the obedient flight attendant making her captain's dreams come true. She bought her blue flight attendant uniform, with a little something underneath, and a red scarf. She put on red lipstick and was looking gorgeous. Finally the door bell rang, and there he was. Captain John, fresh from work and looking fantastic. "Hello! How are you?" She asked him. "Excited for a wonderful night!" John said with a smile. She led him right to the table and poured him a glass of red wine and grabbed their dinner. For over an hour they talked, laughed, and enjoyed each other's company. Until all of a sudden Sarah knocked over a glass of water on John. She was horrified "Please let me put those in the dryer for you!"As she undid his belt she realized this was no mistake. Her desires had taken over her. As she dropped his trousers a large erect penis appeared. She looked up at him and smiled.

beddable_woman
Online Now!
Lush Cams
beddable_woman

Before she knew it those big red lips were sucking his dick while he was moaning. It was just what she needed. After a few minutes she popped her head up and grinned. She said "Should we take this to my bedroom?" in which John promptly obliged.

As they finally got to the bedroom John threw off his clothes and hopped right into bed. Sarah grabbed a lighter and lit some candles to set the mood. Although they could have sex in a dark basement and would be fine after so long. She had one surprise left for John though. She looked at him in bed holding his dick and she started to unbutton her blouse revealing a nice little surprise. She had a sexy red corset on with black stockings reaching up her shapely legs. "You are incredible" John said in amazement. She jumped into bed expecting to continue where she had left off. But he had other ideas. He was ready to fill her with love. He kissed her and asked her if he could do his job and please her. She smiled and very happily accepted the offer. He slid he penis into her slowly while looking into her eyes. She could feel the her stress melting away. This was perfect. He then started fucking her tight ass hole. The feeling was incredible. "Yes, Captain! Fuck me harder!" She yelled. After a few minutes she ripped the corset off and started moaning as he pumped harder and harder. "He stopped leaned over and picked her up, he wanted to look right into her eyes while the getting to the point of fulfillment. He fucked her harder and harder. They kissed passionately knowing the end was near. All of a sudden he proclaimed "Oh god I'm going to cum soon!" He expected to finish inside of her but she had other plans. He let her down and she ripped the condom off his penis. He stroked him hard until he exploded in her mouth. She sucked and swallowed him dry. Not realizing she herself had exploded all over the floor. Her winless streak had finally ended. They hopped into the bed and cuddled and talked. They were no longer coworkers, but lovers.

Published 
Written by sarahsully
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments