Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Stroking. Brushing. Painting?

"There is an artist's soul in each of us."

10
1 Comment 1
4.1k Views 4.1k
4.3k words 4.3k words

“What the hell is that? We were supposed to paint a landscape or another shot of nature, and here are a few lines and spots that nothing comes out of,” Sarah mocked her friend. “Is it supposed to be a palm tree?” she asked sarcastically, pointing her finger at the shapeless thing on the canvas.

Annoyed, Jenna rolled her eyes. “This is a tree. The most ordinary tree in the world. If you had waited a moment, I would have drawn your body hanging from a branch. Then you would have no doubts what it is.”

“It wasn't very nice, you know?”

“Goddamn it, Sarah. I agreed to help you because I thought it would be quick action. It's been almost a month and you still haven't made a step forward and I'm sitting here drawing some garbage,” the girl accused her friend, waving the brush angrily in front of her nose.

“I know, I know and I'm sorry. But I need you, please don't leave me now.”

Unfortunately, Sarah fell in love with a Ph.D. student who started teaching painting this year. She decided that if she took his course, she would come closer to him, and somehow it would go further. A friend was supposed to encourage her. However, time passed and she still hadn't realized her plan.

“If it goes on like this, I will die of boredom. Or, out of spite, I will become the second Picasso,”  Jenn thought. “I think I have to take matters into my own hands.”

Jenna smiled politely at her friend and, under the pretext of asking another student for advice, approached one of the girls working a few positions away. She asked her a few questions and pretended to be curious about her answer. After a few minutes, she started walking back to her easel. As she passed by her friend, the girl surreptitiously looked around to make sure no one was watching her, and when she realized that they were all too busy with each other, she kicked the stool on which Sarah was sitting unsuspectingly.

Sarah only managed to shout: "Aah...!" before she hit the easel in front of her with force. The wooden frame split in half, the canvas tore, and paint splashed around, landing mostly on the woman's head and clothes.

All those present gathered around admiring the spectacle that was taking place in front of them.

“Oh my God! Sarah, are you okay? This is all my fault, I didn't watch me go. I'm so sorry,” Jenn, like a seasoned actress, began to play her role masterfully.

“Is everyone okay?” asked the teacher who had just broken through the cordon of students.

“It's my fault,” Jenna repeated. “I hope she hasn't hurt herself, but a doctor should see her. Would you please take her to the infirmary, Teach?”

“It's a good idea, I will,” he replied. “End of class, we only have ten minutes left anyway. Caleb”, turned to the brown-eyed boy, a senior student.
“Please take care of all the class stuff until I get back, okay?”

“Of course,” the boy confirmed.

Taking advantage of the commotion, Jenn leaned over her friend and whispered in her ear, “I improvised but it worked. You have a few minutes alone with your lover, don't screw it up.”

Sarah gave her friend a murderous glare. She was already opening her mouth to say something, but at that moment the teacher helped her up, put his arm around her gently, and, letting her lean against him, he directed her towards the door.

After they left the classroom, the rest of the students went to their stands and started packing their things.

“What about you? Are you okay?” Jenna heard the question behind her back. She turned to see Caleb standing behind her, staring intently at her.

“I'm fine, thanks. I'm ashamed to admit, but I'm so clumsy,” the girl replied, throwing him an innocent smile.

“Oh really? Because I think you did it on purpose.”

Jenn grinned and looked deep into his eyes. “You caught me, bravo, detective. My friend is infatuated with the teacher of this course, but she didn't have the courage to tell him that, so I decided it was time to step in.”

The boy laughed. “If you treat your friends this way, I probably prefer not to know how you treat your enemies.”

The girl chuckled. “Am I in trouble?” she asked flirtingly.

“It depends. Can I invite you to my studio? I would like to show you some of my works, maybe do something else…”

“Hihi. Well played,” she reached into her bag and pulled out a notebook from which she tore the page out. She wrote something on it and handed it to him. “My number, text me the address and time later.”

“So it's a date.”

“This is how the calendar works,” the girl winked at him knowingly and headed for the exit.

“Wait. Won't you help me clean up?”

Jenna walked over to him and pecked him on the cheek. “Nope. Cya!” She turned and left the room.

“What a girl!” he thought and reluctantly began to clean up.

A few days later

The doorbell sounded loud throughout the studio. Caleb's heart beat faster. He was looking forward to this meeting, his nerves had been eating him up for several days, and for some reason, he was looking forward to it more than he had been having on any other date so far.

He let the girl upstairs and waited for her in front of the apartment door. After a minute, she appeared to his eyes, and his heart began to throb even more at the sight of her.

First, he saw her large-brimmed straw hat. Long, jet-black hair protruded from underneath it, freely falling to the shoulders. That day, she wore an airy dress with a butterfly motif. Underneath there were round, but inconspicuous breasts, which were still clearly marked due to the tight-fitting material of the dress. The girl was wearing sandals that allowed her feet to breathe. Her skin was evenly tanned. Make-up, if any, was very delicate.
She was standing in front of him smiling, her green eyes smiling with her.

“You look beautiful. Come in.” Caleb invited her in.

Jenna stepped inside.

The studio wasn't too big, but it was in disarray. There were skits, painting supplies, paintings, etc. lying everywhere.

“I wanted to clean up but then decided it didn't make sense. I'd rather you see me as I am. And art is an important part of my life.
Come on, I'll show you around.”

“I appreciate honesty. Well, show me what you're working on.”

The tour took longer than she had expected, and although he spoke passionately, she soon became bored. However, at one point she saw an easel covered with a white sheet and her curiosity grew.

“Oh what is this?” she asked.

The boy sighed heavily. “I'll show you.”

He took off the cloth. Underneath was a painting of a person, kind of a portrait, but unfinished. There were no characteristics of exactly what this person looked like.

“I've had a vision of a woman for months. It seems to me that I have never met her before, and yet her person does not leave me alone.
I try to paint her, but with every approach, I am unable to do it. Maybe it's just a creative block...” the man explained.

“It's interesting... You know what? I felt thirsty. Can you bring me a glass of water?”

The boy, of course, granted her wish. At the same time, the girl began to implement her quickly created plan.

Jenn wasted no time, and as soon as she was out of Caleb's view, she quickly walked over to the couch against the wall that she had noticed earlier.
Hastily she took off her dress, sandals, and then her bra and panties. She gathered up the clothes in a pile and pushed them with her foot to the side. Completely naked, she stretched out comfortably on the couch, crossed her legs, ran her fingers through her hair, and tilted her head back to reveal her long neck.

The floor creaked shortly after. What happened when he returned shocked him so much that he almost dropped the glass from his hand.

Jenna turned her head towards the source of the sound, and she assumed she saw Caleb standing there, staring at her with wide eyes and open mouth. She smiled innocently at him.

He didn't speak, unable to find words, so she made the first move herself, effectively hiding her satisfaction.

The girl approached him with a graceful step. She put a hand on his shoulder and turned to stand behind him. She reached into his ear and whispered, “I'm a kind of artist myself,” and gently bit into his earlobe.

Chills ran down Caleb's body.

Jenn ran her hand along the length of his arm until she reached the glass he was holding. She subtly shifted it into her hand and stepped back.

The boy turned towards her.

Jenna raised the glass, tilted her head back, and flexed her wrist, causing the contents of the object she was holding to flow first straight into her mouth, then deliberately down her chin and beyond. A thin trickle of water ran down her neck, between her breasts, and down to the navel. The cool liquid gave her skin goose bumps in these places.

The girl stopped only when the glass was completely empty. She bowed her head and smiled at her partner. She licked her lips ostentatiously with her tongue, then put down the object she was holding.

Jenn walked over to Caleb and took his shirt off without asking for permission. He did not protest. Then she took the confiscated T-shirt and, using it like a towel, wiped off any residual water on her body. When she finished, she crumpled it and tossed it somewhere in the corner.

Next she walked over to the boy and threw her arms around his neck. She leaned closer, looking deep into his eyes, then placed a kiss on his lips.
It took him a few seconds to embrace himself enough to answer her the same. Their kiss was very intimate, sensual, almost romantic.

It was a moment, but it went on forever. Eventually, Jenna pulled away. “Now I will show you my ‘brush’ handling skills,” she spoke the word ‘brush’ very slowly, emphasizing it carefully.

Jenn crouched down in front of him and pulled off his frayed, paint-stained pants. The girl grabbed his evidently waking penis and carefully placed it in her hand. With the other hand, she began to stroke it gently, as if it were her beloved child. She caressed it gently for a while, and finally subtly kissed the very tip.

Then she focused on the man's eyes and smiled happily at him before returning to work.

Jenna gathered the saliva in her mouth and spat on his cock. As she did so, she reached for a brush conveniently within her reach and used it to spread the saliva over his entire dick. Even when she finished, however, she was not going to be part of the new toy.

She shifted her grip and, directing the stiff bristles towards his penis, began to stimulate it. First, she did reconnaissance of the area, by pricking the skin by pressing the tip pointwise, but noticed earlier that her partner responded better to pleasure than pain, so she quickly changed her technique.

This time, she used the bristles to stimulate the nerves of his cock. Firstly, she slowly brushed it along the entire length with a brush, and then repeated the same, moving on the underside of his penis. His dick twitched under her touch, grew and stiffened in front of her eyes. When it stiffened enough, Jenn increased the intensity of her movements. She watched her partner's reactions carefully all the time, making sure that her method was working.

Caleb quickly realized he was in trouble. It wasn't the first time a woman had played with his penis, he also relieved himself from time to time, but no one had ever come up with the idea of ​​using a brush that turned out to work too well on him. Every minute he felt he was losing control. His cock was on fire, his legs trembled, and if he hadn't covered his mouth with his hands, his moans of pleasure would have echoed throughout the studio. He refused to give up, but the girl still had an ace up her sleeve.

Jenna had a great time. She wasn't sure if it was because of the new form of caress or the boy's reactions to it, but she had fun. However, when she saw him struggle with the pleasure that flooded his body, her competitive side spoke. At this point, she decided she had to break him.

MelissaPeters
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MelissaPeters

With one hand she grabbed his thick cock, tilted it upwards, and with the other she started to stimulate his swollen testicles with the brush.
The technique worked, despite the clogged mouth, she began to hear muffled moans, and her partner's legs trembled as if in convulsions. Jenn wanted to brush this place for a long time, but she was afraid that Caleb would lose his strength and be unable to stand any longer. So she decided to end him. 

The girl yet again returned to his cock. She grabbed it tightly and pulled the skin, exposing its head to the limit. She put the bristles against it, pressed them tightly, and then began to twist them at high speed back and forth. She was sure that stimulating this most vulnerable spot would take him to the extreme, but even she was surprised at how briefly it lasted.

“Aaaaaaaaah!” a loud scream escaped from the man's throat. In its accompaniment, his penis fired. White, sticky goo fell on the girl's face and chest.
Tired, Caleb fell to his knees.

Jenn straightened up, scooped the semen off her body with her finger, and put it in her mouth, licking it thoroughly. She swallowed the collected content, then, swinging her hips, she walked over to the couch by the wall and sat on it, crossing her legs.

“Will you sit like this for a long time?” she asked him, poking his ego.

“You are a real piece of work, you know that?” he said and walked over to her. He found her smiling temptingly at him.

“Imagine that I am your masterpiece. Shape me according to your will,” she ordered him.

“I don't think this metaph...” He didn't finish the sentence, however, as his partner swung her leg quickly, stopping right in front of his genitals.

“End of talking. Fuck me like a whore or I'm going home,” she threatened the boy with a stern gaze.

Caleb didn't believe what he was hearing for a moment, but in second he smiled confidently and got to work. With a strong movement, he widened his partner's legs, pulled her towards him, making her lie on the couch and pressed her to it. He knelt down in front of her pussy and began rubbing it only with his fingers. He subtly moved them over her genitals, wet labia and clitoris. 

The man looked at the face of the girl who enjoyed the caresses without paying the slightest attention to him. He smiled under his breath and without warning, he slapped her pussy with his open hand.

“Auuu!” Jenna screamed in pain, but then immediately bit her lip. Her body tightened like a string, after which she leaned forward, panting, and looked at Caleb through the storm of hair. Sparkles were dancing in her eyes.

They stared at each other for a moment.

Finally, Caleb put his hand in her windblown hair, gripped her curl blindly, and pulled hard, tilting his partner's head.

Pain passed through her body again, but she never took her eyes off him for a moment.

Afterward, again without warning her, he slapped her pussy with his free hand.

“Grrr,” this time she didn't scream, just snarled. A scowl of pain flashed across her face, but vanished as soon as it appeared. Where she bit it, her lip took on a redder color. Her breathing quickened, her chest rising more clearly.

The boy pulled her head away from him, making her body lie down again. He bent over her crotch again, spat on it and then with his hand spread the secretion all over her pussy. When he finished, he put his fingers inside and began to wiggle them. Slowly at first, he let them soak in its juices,
and when they were sufficiently moist, he began to gently rub the sensitive walls. At this point, he also brought his mouth to her clitoris and pressed his tongue against it. He deliberately prolonged the stimulation, allowing bliss to travel in waves through her body, filling every free cell from the roots of her hair to the tips of her toes.

Jenn felt her body fill with pleasure. The caresses of her still sore pussy that made her even more sensitive sent a mixture of deafening pleasure and stimulating pain to her brain. With each passing second, the protective barriers of her brain fell one by one, leaving her at the mercy of her partner.

She joined Caleb. She took her breasts in her hands and began to grind them. Soon after, she started playing with her stiff, swollen nipples. At first, she rubbed them softly with her thumbs, but the more intense the sensations tormented her, the more aggressive she was. Eventually, she pinched her fingers around them, squeezed them completely ignoring the pain, and tugged them upwards while twisting hard.

“Ahh!” Louder and louder moans came from her throat, which she was not going to silence.

These intense caresses lasted a long time, but time for the final arrived. Even though they did not communicate with each other, they worked together perfectly. Whenever the man increased the intensity, his partner did the same. The faster he moved, the faster she moved. The last sensations lasted only seconds. Eventually the girl reached her limit and as soon as she exceeded it, the orgasm hit like a bolt from the blue and spread throughout her body.
Her muscles tightened and then went limp, leaving her almost breathless.

Caleb gave Jenna a minute to catch her breath, then grabbed her thighs and twisted her, forcing her to roll over onto her stomach. 

The girl rested her knees on the couch and stuck her buttocks towards the boy.

The man grabbed both her feet and pressed them together. Next, he ran his tongue over them several times until he finally focused on the toes themselves. He put each one in his mouth and sucked it thoroughly moistening it with his tongue. He devoted most of his time to the big toes, which he caressed very carefully.

“Mrrr…” Jenn purred with pleasure the whole time he played with her feet.

When Caleb finally felt satisfied, he placed his swollen penis on the soles of her feet and spat on it.

The girl got to work. Rubbing his cock, she smeared his surface with saliva. She grasped it as if with a pair of tongs and supported it with one leg, while massaging it with the other. She rubbed the top, bottom and sides alternately. First, she caressed it, moving her feet in one pace and direction,
but over time she accelerated and massaged it with alternate movements, intensely stimulating.

When the man felt that his penis was starting to burn because of the excitement inside it, he interrupted his partner. He carefully spread her feet to the sides, then placed his hand on her back and pressed her tightly, making her bend even deeper and bring her bottom closer to him. He grabbed her buttocks and squeezed it a few times for fun, then put his hand to her crotch and massaged her wet pussy for a while. Finally, however, he took his stiff cock in his hand and carefully tucked it inside her.

With initially lethargic movements, he began to move back and forth. With each thrust, his penis hid deeper and deeper into her pussy. Damp walls wrapped it lustfully, conforming to its shape and encouraging maximum penetration. He couldn't resist such an invitation.

Caleb found support for his legs, put his hands on his partner's hips and, squeezing them tightly, began to press into her. Moving his lower body, he shoved his cock into her, at first with single but strong movements, pushing his penis all the way to the root, but soon, fueled by a surge of adrenaline and desire instead of methodically, he penetrated her quickly, vigorously, bumping his crotch against her ass.

“Ahh... fuck... yes...!” Jenna was moaning like a madman. Firstly under her breath, but louder with each thrust, now almost brushing against a scream.
The sounds of pleasure mingled in the air with the creak of the couch, the clapping of bodies hitting each other, and the boy's tired grunt.

For the next time that day, Jenn found herself in a position where her body was torn apart by waves of pleasure. She felt her pussy suck on her partner's cock, turning it into an integral part of her body. As a result of the recently experienced orgasm, her nervous system increased its sensitivity, flooding her with further stimuli of pleasure. At the same time, it made her more resistant to another fulfillment. Therefore, the girl was notoriously on the verge of pleasure and pleaded in silence that the man’s next move would be the last one that would give her the desired freedom. She did not wait idly, however, as Caleb penetrated her, she began to play with her clitoris with her hand, enhancing the already strong sensations. She was sure that she was seconds away from an orgasm that she would remember for a very long time.

At that point, however, Caleb paused. He grabbed her legs and rolled her over. 

They cast a quick glance at each other and the man leaned in and kissed her. This kiss lasted only a fraction of a second, but it was a very intense sensation for both of them. 

After a while, the boy stepped back, spread her legs, put his hands on her thighs and entered her again. Without further ado, he attacked at once with full force.

They were both at the end of their tether, but more importantly, of fulfillment.

Jenna stretched her arms out to her partner, and he held out his own to her without hesitation. They grabbed their hands and sealed their fingers against each other, resting their weight on each other. They didn't let go until the very end. With each thrust, they looked deep into each other's eyes and groaned with effort, but also with delight.

And finally... They came at the same moment. Caleb's penis shot out, hot cum flooded Jenn's pussy. When this happened, the girl's last barriers dropped and her orgasm hit her with the force of a typhoon, turning her brain into jelly and her muscles into flabby threads. 

“Ahhh!” they both screamed and collapsed in exhaustion.

They rested in silence broken only by loud breaths, inhaling the strong, combined scent of sweat, sperm, and body juices wafting through the air. Occasionally an impulse passed through their body, a remnant of a shared experience.

Finally Jenna spoke up, “Not bad. So you can create art not only with your hands,” she smiled, but since they weren't looking at each other, the man didn't know. “I'll be going soon,” she added after a moment.

“Won't you stay the night?” However, when he received no reply, he said, “So we will see you in class?”

“No. I only attended for the sake of my friend. I did what I could, now she has to deal with it herself. I quit.”

“Does it mean...?”

“I had a great time, honestly speaking. You will have memories and...” she picked up a brush from the floor, took the paint lying nearby, dipped the brush in it and placed it on her chest. Then she walked over to the easel on which there was a blank canvas, took it in her hands and pressed it to her chest.
Her shapely breasts left a clear imprint on the canvas. “…and such a gift,” she handed it to Caleb, smiling kindly at him. Then she picked up her clothes and headed for the door. “Now forgive me, but I have to wash this shit off. I can handle it, you don't have to walk me out.”

The astonished boy did not protest, looking at the received gift, mesmerized.

Epilogue

Several weeks have passed since that meeting. During this time, Caleb hardly left the studio, hardly ate, hardly slept, and missed many classes.
However, it was not in vain. Something unlocked in him and he devoted every moment to painting.

Eventually his masterpiece was completed. The once unfinished portrait of an unknown girl took on color, gained a face and, more importantly, a soul.
The boy looked at his handiwork proudly. From the canvas, the black-haired beauty looked at him with green eyes. His muse, his inspiration.
It only remained to name this work. Caleb thought for a moment, then walked over to the canvas and wrote only three letters... ‘SHE’.

Published 
Written by Warzkos
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments