Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Big Black Cock Slut Adventure

"A true story about my adventursome experience with a well endowed black guy"

91
49 Comments 49
84.7k Views 84.7k
5.7k words 5.7k words
Famous Story

I had a great summer and was determined to have a great second year at the university. I successfully registered for all the classes I wanted, and now I wanted to find a guy that I liked and who shared many of my feelings.

I met a couple guys at clubs, had sex with one of them, but nothing really clicked. There was a guy I thought was quite cute and interesting but he seemed very shy.

I decided to play dumb about a subject I knew he was on top of and asked if he could help me because, "I just cannot seem to get a grasp on how to resolve these problems."

He said, "Sure, anytime."

"Great, how about we meet at the library tonight and you can explain it to me?"

"Glad to. How about we meet at seven?"

I said, "Perfect, see you there then. I will find a table in the back so we will have some privacy."

I wore a mini skirt, no panties, a loose tee top and no bra. He was on time and he did a good job explaining the issue I already understood. During his tutoring, I found it necessary to go to the stacks to check something in a book. I asked him to show me where I would find it. When we did I squatted down to read at an angle where he could not miss the view.

When we had wrapped it up, I said, "I guess we are done now since I understand it. Thanks so much for the help. By the way, I need a ride home. Can you give me one or I will I need to call my roomie?"

"Be more than happy to! Where do you live?"

I told him the complex, which he knew, and we were off to the parking lot. Half way to his car he had his arm around my shoulders. He had moved out of shy boy mode.

When we got to the car, he opened the door for me. As I turned to get in, he held me from behind and gave me a gentle kiss on the neck. I backed into him just a bit and his hands wandered up to my boobs.

"Oh god, I love that." I said as he slowly rubbed them.

He moved his right hand to my thigh and then pussy, which he found very wet. "Kee, your boobs are beautiful and your pussy is SO smooth and wet," he said, as his finger gently slipped into me. For a shy guy he did a good job stimulating my nipples and pussy. Not totally inexperienced I thought.

"Think we should go somewhere or do you just want to fuck in the parking lot?" He laughed and was quick to suggest his place.

I said, "Cool, as long as you get me home before two in the morning."

So began what I thought was going to be a fun relationship. We were intellectually interested in the same things. He loved sex and with a little gentle coaching from me, became pretty good at giving me pleasure. Enough to get me screaming anyway.

This went on for two months. During which time we both had STD tests so we could go bare and agreed to be exclusive with each other. It was a great arrangement.

One Saturday afternoon I happened to be at the mall and as I was leaving I thought I saw his car. I pulled up near it to see if it was him. I found him in the driver's seat with a head bobbing up and down in his lap!

I pulled up next to him, stopped, put down the passenger window and honked the horn. When he looked over I gave him the finger, yelled, "ASSHOLE!" I’ll never forget his look as I sped off. Wonder how explained that to his new friend?

He tried calling, texting, email. I never answered. At the next class he tried to talk to me. I told him, "Do not EVER try to contact me in anyway again or I will report you to the campus police as a stalker. We are so over. There is not a bad or nasty enough word to express what you have done to me, and to us."

I walked away and, except for the class, never had any further contact with him. It was the first time I experienced such a close trust being totally destroyed in such an up close and personal way.

He and I had been broken up for several weeks. I was over my combination of anger and hurt feelings and was now missing the sex that I used to have pretty much every day. I decided that Saturday night I was going to a club and hopefully hookup with a hot guy to satisfy my needs. I talked with Sara, my roomie, and she was all for it.

We were roommates the previous year and had become good friends. We both learned that we could trust each other with secrets. That was good because there were times we both needed to talk and vent about various things. She knew about my experiences with Brad and I knew about her experiences. She was not exactly a wall flower when it came to guys and sex, so we were totally comfortable talking about such things, especially since we had confidence in each other’s trust.

I planned to look really hot that night, so Saturday morning I got a full Brazilian wax, had my nails done and bought a new, black semi sheer mini skirt and red thong. I wore the black mini skirt and thong combination, a red sheer cami top under a black sheer open blouse, no bra, red heels and small red purse. I went with Sara to the club. Before we left, she gleefully commented on my look. I told her she looked pretty hot herself and that “I am back in the game.”

"Great!" she said.

At the club she bought us drinks since I was still twenty and she was twenty one. The music was great and we mixed and mingled with the guys. I enjoyed getting approving glances and comments from various guys, knowing that I could act on any that really caught my attention. We talked and danced, meeting various guys but we did not stay with any of them for very long, even though it was obvious that our undivided attention would be more than welcome. I was having too much fun enjoying the attention from showing off what could be seen of me.

Over an hour after we had been there, a guy caught my eye from across the room. He came up to me, “Hi, I’m Cal. Can I buy you a drink?”

“Sure, I am Kee and a Captain Morgan and Diet Coke would be great.”

I had seen him there in the past but had never really spent time getting to know him, just had some passing conversations. Tonight he was obviously very interested in me and had a very engaging way of talking and flattering me, so I stayed with him for awhile.

I enjoyed a couple of dances with him. He took his opportunities to 'accidentally' brush up against me several times and, on one slow dance, held me in a way that left no doubt as to where his mind was.

Sara caught my eye and nodded to the bathroom so I excused myself and went with her.

She said, "So you are interested in Big?"

"Who?"

She told me that was what some of the girls call him because he supposedly has a large cock but that she had no personal knowledge, just telling me the rumor. I laughed but was now really intrigued. So I got back to Cal and he asked if everything was okay.

I said "Sure, thanks for asking, Big."

He looked at me, laughed and said, "I guess at least one person told you something about me."

I said, "Yes they did, can you guess what it was?"

"Oh I can guess but then it would only be a guess."

I laughed and said, "Well take a wild guess about what it might be."

"Well it might have something to do with certain of my physical attributes."

"Assuming that was the case, would what they might have said be true?"

He replied, "That is something you should probably check out for yourself so you are left with no doubt about whatever attribute you are talking about."

I laughed again, "Like right here?"

"Whatever you want to do is fine with me"

"Well I'll think about it, lets dance."

Off we went to the dance floor. We both enjoyed the music and the various body contacts that occurred as we moved around, the place was pretty packed. Some guys were pretty liberal with their 'accidental' contacts with my body. But I enjoyed it and could not really blame them too much.

I tried to let the attribute thoughts go for a bit but I was really curious. I was feeling the drinks a bit and getting horny from the attention I was getting. I was also getting more turned on by Cal. He was having a charismatic effect on me.

So I brought up the attribute thing again and he said the same thing as before. I turned around and rubbed my butt against him, he felt big and getting bigger. I put my hand back there and gave a quick feel. He was what the girls had said, no doubt. He reminded of a guy I knew the previous year, Brad. Brad was large and he introduced me to how much fun a large cock, well handled, can be. He was great but unfortunately he was gone from the university.

I turned around, he looked deep in my eyes and simply said, "Lets go to my place."

I said, "I can trust you to be a complete gentleman, right?"

“You will find no bigger gentleman than me.”

“Great! Let me go tell Sara where I am going” and off I went.

I found her and told her where I was going. She asked me if I was sure and told her not to worry, everything was good. I gave her his address and phone number just in case.

We went to his car where he fully checked out my boobs. I pushed him away and told him to get going! I was hoping he was really good with what he had and I wanted to get to it. He did not live far and drove fast so we arrived pretty quickly.

He pulled up to an older block house, painted white, in a neighborhood I knew to be a mixture of working class white and black families and also a few student rentals.

Once inside he held me in a deep kiss and thoroughly checked out my body. His eyes held mine as he rubbed my nipples with the palms of his hands through the sheer material. “Extremely nice,” he said and moved inside my blouse and cami.

“Oh that feels SO good.”

He never took his eyes away from mine. His hands proceeded down and caressed my flat abdomen and hip bones. Then on to my soaking pussy.

“I am glad to see I have apparently raised your interest level quite a bit.”

“I believe that is a very strong possibility.” I replied.

Since it was obvious that I was dripping wet and super horny I pulled his belt open, unzipped him, and found he was going commando and that the rumors were true! He was like Brad only he seemed probably a bit longer, definitely thicker and, of course, black. He slowly swung it back and forth in front of me.

Even though I was very familiar with a large cock, I did not want him to know about my previous experience. I pretended like I had never seen anything like it in real life.

"Holy shit," I blurted out.

"You like?"

"That will never fit in me!"

He said, "Don't worry, I would never hurt you and you will be surprised at how well it will fit. Right now just give it your best oral treatment."

So I did. I was on my knees, holding it with both hands, and there was still plenty to get my mouth on.

"Oh god that's wonderful girl! Keep it up, keep it up. Deeper if you can."

I love to give blow jobs and became evermore enthusiastic in my efforts but soon backed off, I did not want him to cum. I don't think he wanted to either.

Pretty soon he pulled me up and as he did he relieved me of my blouse and cami. He lead me to the bedroom, where we both quickly became naked. He had me on the bed and started kissing me, head to pussy. I laid back to just enjoy the attention. He soon devoted all his efforts to my dripping pussy. He started to lick, suck, kiss and drink in my juice like a certified expert.

I reached down and held and stroked his smoothly shaved head as he moved around on my soaking mound. I loved the color contrast between his brown skin and my white thighs.

I came pretty quick and tried to hold back a scream. He sensed my tenseness and told me not to hold anything back, we were alone and would be for the night. So I totally let loose with the next orgasm! He was obviously enjoying himself and so was I! My leg and arm muscles contracted involuntarily causing me to pound the bed and let go with a string of "Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god!"

I really wanted his cock in me and kept trying to pull him up. But he resisted, staying on my pussy, giving me several more orgasms, resulting in more screams of pleasure. I knew I had a winner here, this guy definitely knew his way around a pussy and how to please a woman!

He finally came up and shared my juice with me in a long, deep kiss. He then sat between my legs and began to slowly rub his cock up and down my puss and occasionally slap my clit with that long, engorged weapon. I was already on another plane from the oral orgasms and I just went with it. Moaning and begging for it.

"Fuck me, please just fuck me! Put that big cock deep in me and make me scream!"

He would put just the head in and then go back to the rubbing. FINALLY I felt it go in more and more, slowly, in and out; in a bit more, in and out, in more. I was being stretched like I had never felt before and it was wonderful. I could not believe I had that monster in me and it felt so damn good!

"Oh my god I am SO stretched! Your cock is absolutely wonderful. I want it deep. Please fuck me deep!"

He put my knees under his arms and leaned forward, bending my legs back and leaving me fully open to his cock. He began a rhythm, slow and then faster, slow and fast, going deeper each time. I had never felt such fullness. He was definitely bigger than Brad and that was saying something. I knew he was not done. I had cum twice just from his slow process of getting in me. Finally I could feel he was pushing at the end of my vagina.

He felt it also and did not go further but kept up the rhythm and kept me cumming like I had cum with Brad but starting to get even better. By now I had lost count and was just floating in some unknown space, almost out of my body. My arms were flapping around like I was a rag doll. My legs were trying to move but he had me pinned to the bed.

Every orgasm brought loud variations of "Oh my god. I'm cumming again. Don't stop!"

I really have no idea how much time went by. Then things subtly changed. I began to feel his body stiffen and his cock started to pulsate, he was cumming and it made me go into a really huge orgasm. This was my biggest orgasm so far! For the first time since Brad, I could feel the juice squirt out of me, all over his cock and balls. He held me tight and just said, "Damn woman." He stayed in me and laid gently on top of me. We kissed deeply and I said, "What was all that fluid I felt?"

He slowly pulled out, "You just squirted a huge load of your juice all over me! Do you always do that?"

"No! I have never done that before.

EmillyKiss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmillyKiss

I thought it was something that was made up for the porns. Oh, god I am sooo embarrassed, I am really sorry!"

"Girl", he said, "that is one of the most wonderful things a woman can do! I am thrilled you can squirt."

"Seriously? I just soaked your bed. But I have to admit it felt really good gushing out of me! I was afraid I had totally lost control and peed on you."

"No problem. Be right back."

He returned with two thick bath towels. "Get up and these will take care of this and what you will put out in the near future."

I gave him a little grin and moved so he could spread the towels.

"You have more plans for me?" I asked innocently.

"The night is young and besides we can't let this be just a one time thing."

"That would be a shame wouldn't it?"

We were both totally full of sweat and a bit exhausted. He retrieved a couple beers and we relaxed, talked and enjoyed exploring each other's bodies. I was still amazed by his cock. He told me I had almost taken it all, nine inches he said. I wanted another chance and he was ready to do it!

During our rest period we talked about birth control and STD's. I was using birth control and it turned out we were both blood donors and had cards from the bank showing we both had negative STD reports. I told him I was good for bare if he was. “Absolutely!” he said. We did more oral, both sixty-nine and individual, and then we got back to fucking!

This time I wanted to straddle him so I could control things. I wanted to enjoy more of his cock so I moved between his legs and gave us both more oral pleasure. Eventually I kissed my way up his body and eased him into me. It was as thrilling as the first time!

I started slowly moving, he was rubbing my nips and boobs, telling how good it felt, like I did not know! After a few minutes I was able to completely sit on him and rock back and forth, I had it all! I had an enormous orgasm and I felt liquid leak out of me. He told me my cum was running down and around his balls, I had squirted again. I put my hands on his chest, closed my eyes and just rocked, rubbing my clit on his pubic bone.

That direct contact made me cum even quicker and also made me lose muscle control again. He had to catch me and hold he up. He held his arms straight up and we locked fingers. He kept me upright while I rocked like a crazy woman, cumming, screaming and squirting on him.

"Oh my god. I can't stop, it is hard to breathe," I managed to squeak out.

He reached down and held my hips to stop my motion. I stayed there, impaled, catching my breath until I could slowly fall forwards on his chest. Eventually I rolled to the bed and felt his cock slip out of me.

"Good thing I got those towels I guess." I used what little strength I had at that point to punch him.

"Haha, funny guy. You have turned me into a quivering mess. Happy now?"

"And don't you just love it?!" He quipped. Time for another punch. Then some water and another rest break. He was wringing me dry, literally. We were both covered in sweat. My hair was a total mess, plastered to my head. Mascara running down my cheeks. If felt like I had run a marathon and I had in a way.

So we took what turned into a short rest break. He was hot to go again because he had not cum when I was on top of him and he had not had to expend too much energy, not like me anyway!

He wanted to do me doggie style. I tried but my arms and legs were still too shaky so he jumped on top while I was on my back.

He again had my legs bent back with my knees on his shoulders, spreading me wide for him. He started slow again. Just rubbing the head of his cock up and down my spread lips, never missing my clit. He would start to put it in and then pull out only to begin rubbing again. By now I did not have the strength to beg for it. I just closed my eyes, relaxed and let him play. He was obviously having fun and it felt great to me.

Finally in it went, but only about two inches I guessed. And he started into a fast furious fucking but never going more than two-three inches in me. I still did not say anything. Let him play and I would just enjoy. I figured I was about orgasmed out.

All of a sudden, WHAM! He plunged totally deep into me. My body reacted immediately. “FUCK,” I yelled. I went into a powerful orgasm, squirting I do not know how much juice. My arms slammed against the bed, fingers clawing at the towels and my legs straightened almost totally, pushing him out of me and almost throwing him off the bed.

"HOLY CRAP!" I gasped

"Thought that might get to you," he said with a giant grin. "I think you are going to need to be tied down tight to develop your full potential."

I tried to punch him but I couldn't. "Oh my god, I have never met anyone like you. And now you want to tie me up? That would take much convincing!"

He wanted to get back on me but my poor clit was so sore and that last blast had really done me in.

"Just lay down and enjoy the best blow job of your life"

He did as he was told and I gave him a great one. As tired as I was, I stretched it out til he was into major begging and then I let him cum. Finally got to taste him and swallow a large load. I held him gently in my mouth until he had finished pulsing. Then I gently strengthened my hold on him and sucked the head of his cock hard and ran my tongue around and around it!

He jumped, “Stop, damn you are driving me crazy, it is SO sensitive!”

I did stop and had a good laugh. At first a look of angry quickly flashed across his face, which was quickly replaced by a grin. “I guess I deserved that.”

“I guess you did.” I said.

I then crawled up to his shoulder and laid my head down. He put his arm around me and we drifted off to sleep on our soaking towels. The last thought I remember is here I am, laying in bed with a black guy, medium brown really, and thinking I might be in heaven.

Sometime the next morning the sunlight started to slowly rouse me. I was still laying on his shoulder, neither of us had moved since we went to sleep. As my eyes began to open I was staring directly at his cock, which was almost straight up. He had a beautiful morning wood. I did not want to disturb him as he was still breathing slow and deep, hopefully thinking of me, so I just rested and gazed at his manhood.

I carefully eased my right hand down to my pussy which was beginning to come back to life. My clit was still a bit tender but the sight in front of me was beginning to produce the beginnings of arousal and wetness. I was able to get my middle finger wet and then very gently touch my clit. I kept reaching for more of my slippery juice and applying it to my clit until it was well lubed and I could slowly rub it, the initial discomfort replaced with pleasure.

About that time he began to stir. I stopped my personal attention and said, “Good morning, quite a greeting you have there.”

He looked down and laughed, “We should never let something like that go to waste!”

“Hold your horses big guy. I agree with your assessment but I need to call Sara and you need to do some bed reorganization first. Or did you not notice the towels are still wet and clammy?” I did not mention that I was covered in cum, inside and out, and would like to get a bit cleaned up. “Let me call and take a quick shower while you take care of things and maybe put on some coffee?”

“Good idea. Tell her you have things to do and will be home in a week.”

“Ya, right. More like an hour or so I think.”

I grabbed my phone and called her. She said she had been ready to call me, she was getting worried. I told her everything was great, the rumor was true and I would fill her in later. She started to jumped into question mode and I told her, “Later girl.” I also asked if she could do me a favor in an hour or so. She said she would be around so just call. I thanked her and hung up before she could get the questions going again.

I jumped in the shower to clean up my nether regions and smelled coffee as I got out. I strolled into the kitchen with a towel wrapped around me. Cal was standing there in all his glory holding out a cup of coffee for me. “What’s with the towel? After last night there is not much either of us has to hide.”

“Habit,” I said as I dropped the towel and I took the coffee.

We went into the living room and sat next to each other on the couch. “Last night was really incredible. You really surprised me in several ways,” he said.

“Is that your standard morning greeting for all the girls you ravish on that bed?”

“I mean it. You are special. You brought out thoughts and feelings that have been gone for awhile”

“How so?” I asked.

“Can we just let that go for awhile? Tell me a bit about you. How old are you and how do you feel this morning?”

“I am twenty and I actually feel pretty good.” I told him. “The hot shower helped loosen some of my little used muscles that were put through their paces last night. However my clit is still a bit tender, but not totally out of service I do not think.”

“Glad to hear you are not out of service.” He said with a grin. “Are you serious about being twenty? And I was buying you drinks? I though you were twenty one at a minimum, especially after last night.”

“You only bought me one drink and I am not sure if your thought about my age is good or bad. How old are you?”

“Twenty six.”

“Wow” I said, “I thought you were about twenty three-ish. Maybe a first year grad student. What have you been doing for the past six years?”

At this point we had both finished our coffee. He moved closer to me and put my empty cup on the table. “Let’s go back to the ravishing bed. I promise I will tell you my life history if you decide you want to see me again.”

“That is going to take some serious thought. I am not sure my body can take you again.” We both laughed as we approached the bed.

“I am sure I know what you want,” I said.

“Now you are a mind reader? What do you think?” He asked

“One word, doggie”

“Good guess!”

“I am all for it but I really do have to get going. So as much as I really really hate to ask this, can we make it a bit of a quickie? I don’t think my pussy can take much more oral stimulation and honestly, I was ready for you when we woke up and I saw your cock standing there inches from me but also thought about the condition of my poor clit.”

He understood, said he had a good supply of lube, and would make sure he was covered so he would just slide in me. I jumped on the new towels, ass up in the air and I just laid my head sideways on the bed, arms crossed in front of it. I heard a drawer open and then he was behind me. I became aware of a slurping sound. He was rubbing on what sounded like a good coating of lube.

Soon I could feel the now familiar head rubbing up and down my slit and beginning to penetrate. I loved the feel of it, so thick. It stretched me so all of him was in strong contact with all my pussy muscles. I imagined I could feel the ridges on his cock.

He was well lubed. Soon he was all the way in and starting to move slowly in and out, full long strokes. He was holding my ass and my excitement level was rising quickly when I felt a small smack on my ass. I am sure I was moaning quietly and that caused me to do it a bit louder.

“Liked that did you?”

“Oh yeah, slap my ass and fuck me!”

His pace picked up and the slaps became more frequent and harder.

“Do it, do it faster, harder, make me cum, fill me with your load,” I screamed

I could feel him beginning to tense, his strokes were even faster. His excitement was adding to mine and I knew I would cum as soon as I felt him start to shoot. A couple more long deep strokes and I could feel his cock pulsing and the warm fluid begin to squirt out of him.

“Oh god Kee, I am cumming!”

I screamed something as my body went into a spasm, juice squirting out of me all over his cock and balls. I gripped the sheets and pulled them down to my face. My lower legs were pounding the bed. Finally I said “I think you are going to kill me.” I collapsed flat on the bed with him on top of me, still buried in my pussy.

He lifted his weight off me but stayed in me as the last couple of pulses drained the last of his cum into me.

He said, “Oh my god that was wonderful! You have an incredible ass and your pussy is hot and very wet. I could feel your heat immediately even with the lube.”

“You’re not so bad yourself big boy!”

We both laughed. He hugged me tight and we had a long deep kiss. Then it was back to the shower for a better wash. That hot water felt so good, I had it as hot as I could take it. I finally got out. “I think there is some hot water left. Get decent. I need a ride and I need to call Sara again.”

While he showered I call her and asked her to grab a pair of my shorts, a tee shirt and my sneakers and meet us at the back of the office building next to our complex. She was puzzled but said, “Sure.”

I put on my mini skirt and the cami top, grabbed my blouse, shoes, purse and was ready to go. I told Cal where we were going and why. I did not need someone seeing me coming home at noon in a mini skirt and see through top. He totally understood.

He pulled up next to Sara, I jumped out saying, “You better call me!”

“You know I will!”

With that I changed clothes in the car and then Sara drove us home. She was full of a hundred questions. I told her to let me go soak in the tub for awhile and asked her to go get a pizza and some beer. All would be revealed as we ate.

After a long soak I was ready for beer, pizza and to tell her everything.

To Be Continued......

Please comment, critical or otherwise. Feedback will help me get better and encourage more writing, or maybe less.

Authors Note-

This is a true story of some of my activities in my second year of college. It will be written in an undetermined amount of Chapters. I hope you enjoy the read, I enjoyed the experiences. You may want to read “My Fraternity Slut Year” since it precedes this and this story contains some references to it.

Published 
Written by Kee
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments