Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

College Life

"Diary of a girl navigating the sexual side of college"

42
13 Comments 13
2.3k Views 2.3k
1.2k words 1.2k words

Freshman orientation week was a complete blur of meeting a roommate, moving into a room, meeting the hallmates, an RA, touring a giant campus, saying goodbye to family, saying hello to a thousand new friends, getting lost, getting slightly drunk, and ultimately getting a crash course in independent living. I had lead a fairly sheltered life up until this point (not a virgin, thank you prom night), but I had promised myself that in addition to learning about teaching (education major), I would also break out of my shell of Catholic School abstinence sex Ed, and learn how I liked to be loved and have a little fun doing it (culminating in this long work).

I went to this hallway mixer like the 5th night in the dorms. Not so much a mixer as like four people with their rooms open, a crap ton of pizza, some music and an RA that had decided not to care about "quiet hours" since school hadn't really even started yet. I knew our hall had started to get to know each other ... intimately ... from like the second night, so I had decided if I was going to start to break out of my shell, I'd have to get started sometime. Maybe I'd make out with a guy tonight. That seemed like a pretty risqué thing for my Catholic school mindset at the time.

A few hours into pizza and FIFA and music, I had been chatting with a guy named Adam on and off throughout the night. He seemed like a decently cool guy. Average height, average build with a curly head of hair. He had tried to be smooth and wrap his arm around me once or twice. First time I nervously pulled away a bit, but the second time I let him stay, deciding to see where this would go. Watching some of our friends play FIFA, we decided to bet a kiss on the outcome. I lost and ended up giving him a fairly chaste kiss on the lips that he returned with a slightly bit more urgency, surprising me in the moment. Someone shouted over to get a room like we were caught red-handed in something scandalous (it was just a kiss, but the twenty-some people now recognizing that I'd kissed someone made me blush).

Adam was equally red at the comment but had the quick retort of "your room or mine?" I couldn't tell if he was serious but after the initial surprise, I found that yes, I did want to kiss him again, so I replied by saying "mine" to a mix of cheers and wolf-whistles from the onlookers who had heard our exchange.

I lead Adam down the hall to my room where Emily, my roommate, thankfully wasn't in at the moment. Unfortunately the room was still half moved into, so Adam caught a view of all my clothes half in the dresser, half piled in m suitcase. Embarrassingly for me, I'd left my underwear and bras in the suitcase, which Adam noticed and said "care to model those?" With a witty smile - super-clever Adam.

What I did model for him was an oversized t-shirt  and with Nike running shorts underneath, with a sports bra and athletic thong under those. I spun around and jokingly asked him if he wanted to see the set I was wearing at the moment versus what was in the suitcase. Ever the eighteen-year old horn dog, he quickly agreed that that was a good idea too. I stepped close to him and put my hands on his hip, reaching my face up to kiss him again, slightly more passionately than out in the hall. He returned my kiss and within a few minutes our tongues were intertwined as he sat on the edge of my bed and I stood between his legs.

I guided his hands up under my shirt, urging him to lift it over my head, revealing the neon blue sports bra that kept my c-cup breasts from view.  He gently squeezed my breasts as we continued to make out, my nipples hardening at his touch and showing through my bra. I stepped back and slipped my running shorts to the ground, spinning around and showing off the black athletic thong that rode low on my hips and was buried between my butt cheeks in the back. It was obvious by the bulge in his gym shorts that he enjoyed the view which was a total turn on for me.

As we made out I gently stroked him over his shorts as he slipped his hand under my bra to massage the soft skin on my breasts and tease at my nipples. I asked him if I could see his 'you know' and in seconds his shorts were down in reply. Like I said, I was no virgin, but I didn't have a ton of experience seeing a new guy's dick. He was maybe six inches long and fairly well trimmed down there.  I wrapped my hand around his shaft, experimenting with stroking him gently as a slight moan escaped his lips and his cock quivered in my grip.

I brought my head down between his legs, lightly tracing my tongue down the length of his shaft and then swirling over the tip as more moans escaped his lips. I positioned my head over the tip of his shaft, taking in the first few inches of his cock and holding him in my mouth as my hand jerked the base of his length. I bobbed my head up and down his length, getting all the way to his base before I gagged slightly and a long rope of saliva connected his dick to my mouth.

I wiped my mouth and used it to lubricate my hand as I jerked him off while kneeling between his legs. I returned my mouth to his shaft and I could feel him start to swell as I bobbed up and down, matching the pace of my mouth with my hand continuing to jerk his base. A minute or two later and he moaned that he was gonna cum.

I lifted my mouth off him to take a breath and in that moment he absolutely exploded four or five thick ropes of cum, which alternately landed on my suitcase of bras and underwear and my face, forcing me to close my eyes and cum splattered everywhere except my mouth.

As we both calmed down and collected ourselves, I found a washcloth to wipe my face and Adam apologized for the mess (this was a new experience for both of us). He was a decent gentleman and offered to do some laundry with me later to clean up the rest of his mess in my suitcase. We both wiped up and returned to the party to cheers of people who had noticed our absence and return. Adam and I never dated but that wasn't our last bit of fun together, and I will always credit him for being my first step out of my shell in college.

stacygee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
stacygee

Published 
Written by HannahAveryWrites
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments