Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Virginity II

"A holiday of discovery"

47
7 Comments 7
2.4k Views 2.4k
3.6k words 3.6k words

We certainly got a taste for sex after our first time. Given we were on our long break from school, we took the opportunity to fuck every day, and on some days most hours. Our only barrier (good name) was our lack of condoms, which we were getting through at a rate of knots. We discussed the pill, which I thought was a jolly good idea. One day I was lazing in front of the TV when my Mum asked if I had everything ready for the morning. I must have looked confused but she soon enlightened me. We were going on holiday - to France - for three weeks - without my sex partner! I had known, but in the whirl of sexual discovery, I had completely forgotten. I was distraught and contemplated some hideous malady, preventing my attendance on the holiday. But it was not to be, and a short day later, I was whizzing off to the Continent (but not before I'd packed, explained the situation, and had a last fuck before my period of celibacy).

My folks had decided to drive to the South of France, via London (we got lost), Dover, Paris (we got lost), and lots of Autoroutes. We finally arrived at our resort, an up-market caravan park set in a stunning hilly pine forest north of the seaside resort of Frejus, not far from the famed beach of St Tropez. The fixed caravans were excellent, spacious, and well-equipped in their own landscape plot. Our van was halfway up the resort, accessed via a windy road. I'd spotted some interesting areas on the way up and decided to explore the park. My parents were shattered after the drive and stayed in to rest. We arranged to meet at the camp bar later.

I made my way down, via a footpath through the forest. There were some sports facilities - table tennis, volleyball, basketball, and football provided at various points on the descent. At each of these, a small hut was present with the relevant kit such as balls and bats. Eventually, after a twenty-minute slow descent, I reached the campsite centre. It consisted of a bar (including a creperie), a cafe, a mini supermarket, a swimming pool, and a games room. I bought a soft drink and sat in the shade. The bar was sparsely populated and very quiet.

Suddenly the peace was shattered by the arrival of two girls, clearly just from the pool as they were both in bikinis and dripping wet. They laughed and frolicked as they licked two large ice creams. I looked at them closely. The girls looked about sixteen and nineteen. Both wore their straight dark brown hair to their shoulders. The older girl was well-proportioned with perfect breasts. The younger had some growing to do. But both were highly attractive and I became quite interested. I realised from their chat that they were both French.

I wasn't sure they had seen me, so I got up and walked past them on my way to the shop. The effect was immediate. They were quiet and I could feel their eyes burning into my back. I bought my own ice cream, using a little more of the small stash of francs I had. As I passed them, I smiled and they responded with a greeting, said in unison. I joined them at their table.

Their English was far superior to my French and we chatted for half an hour. They were sisters from Lyon staying with their aunt, who worked in the camp bar as a waitress and occasional singer. They said she was sleeping in the chalet just around the corner in the staff accommodation block. They complained that they had to sleep on the sofa, head to toe, which wasn't that comfortable. We'd all finished our ice creams and they decided to show me the camp. First, they took me to their aunt's chalet. Interestingly, they mentioned that the chalet was free to use whilst Auntie was working. I got the impression that they were already making plans!

We went to the pool, which was not exactly Olympic size, but clean and adequate for a cooling dip. As we left, their aunt made her way across the square on her way to her evening shift. The girls rushed toward her, and they conversed in hurried French. I got the idea that she was offering them an evening meal at the cafe in an hour. I wasn't included in the offer, but my parents were due to join me at around the same time. We spent the next fifty minutes in the games room. We played dominos and flirted, getting a little bit more "touchy" as the afternoon slipped slowly into the evening.

My parents made their appearance on time, shortly after the girls had gone to the cafe. I'd made plans to meet them later. I was glad I had someone to buy me a beer. I even managed to get a few francs from Dad to spend later. We ate an al fresco meal with our second beer. I said I was meeting friends and left them chatting with another English couple who had joined them at their table. They seemed happy when I promised to return by eleven.

I made my way to our rendezvous point through the darkness. I waited patiently by the pool, now locked for the night. They must have been watching, for just thirty seconds after, they appeared, this time dressed in t-shirts and shorts. They asked me if I wanted to swim. I was confused.

"Well, the pool closes at seven, it's locked and I have no trunks," I said.

The girls laughed and said they knew a way in, and they always swam naked. I followed them around the perimeter of the fence. At one point there was a structure next to the fence, possibly a power unit. They used the structure to clamber over the fence. As soon as we were on the poolside they started stripping. Without much light, I could see little of either of their bodies. With little hesitation, they dropped into the pool. A little uncertainly, I divested myself of my shoes, shorts, and shirt. My boxers were next and I heard a little giggle from the girls. I dropped into the pool and swam around a little. The water was cool and refreshing.

Suddenly, Elise (the older of the two) dived towards me, grabbing me around my neck. She moved in to kiss me and I felt my cock, aroused, against her lower belly. She pushed me towards the shallow end and she kissed me passionately. At the same time, she started grinding her groin against my body. I could feel my cock rubbing against her pubis. I was getting more and more aroused and from her moans; so was she. Suddenly she raised herself and then lowered herself onto my rampant cock, which entered her pussy.

I managed to suck on her nipples and hold her waist as I helped her to fuck me. Her pussy was so hot and so tight, I could sense myself getting close. I tried to hold on as long as I could, but as she rode on my cock, I started to ejaculate deep inside her.

We clambered out of the pool and sat on a sun lounger. We kissed and I felt her hand envelop my cock. She lowered her head and took it into her mouth, trying to get it back into a fully erect state.

As she got into her stride, her sister appeared and watched her sucking my cock.

"Did you two fuck?" she asked. Without waiting for an answer, she added, "Well, it's my turn now!"

The two girls spoke in French for a minute or two. I understood little, but it seemed like they had a mutually agreeable plan.

I was ordered to lie on my back on the lounger. Collette, the younger sister, straddled my face, which allowed me to stimulate her pussy with my tongue and fingers. As I did so, she became wetter, and I could taste her juices as they dripped into my mouth. Her moaning intensified and I concentrated on her hard little clit. At the same time, I realised my cock was back in the gorgeous mouth of Elise. It didn't last long. Colette dismounted and I was pulled to my feet. Colette replaced me on the lounger and it became obvious that I was to fuck her. Elise told me not to cum inside her.

I lifted her legs, so they were around my waist. I positioned my cock against her pussy and rubbed it up and down, coating it with her hot juices. She was moaning louder and louder as I gently penetrated her fully. I took it slowly, given her obvious inexperience. After I made sure she was okay, I slowly increased the tempo and the force of my thrusts. I could sense her getting close and as I thrust, felt the climax shudder through her body. I was getting close too, and wanting to be safe rather than sorry, I withdrew and offered my cock to her mouth. She took it eagerly and sucked me deep until I felt my balls tighten and she had her first-ever mouthful of cum.

We decided it was time to head back. We dressed, and exited via the pool's main gate (which could be opened from the inside). I rejoined my parents, and the sisters found their aunt. 

My parents had made friends with the English couple from earlier. A girl (their daughter, I assumed) had joined them. She was quite pretty, blond, short, and a little bit overweight. I thought she looked about sixteen. She was quite alluring. I had no time to say little more than hello before we were on our way back to our caravan.

I slept well, after a lot of physical activity. Despite the hot sex I'd enjoyed with the French sisters, I couldn't get the English girl out of my head.

We woke and ate a leisurely breakfast on the terrace outside the van. We'd decided to check out the beach at Frejus. We drove down, parked up, and made our way onto the beach. Already the sands were awash with gorgeous girls. We seemed to be heading somewhere in particular, rather than taking one of the the empty spaces. I then realised that they had obviously arranged to meet their new-found friends (including their daughter) at that precise point. 

I was introduced to Mark and Julie, and their daughter Rachel. I found her highly intriguing and imagined what it would be like to fuck her. And yet, we barely talked together. I soon put that matter behind us as she followed me out to sea. She had already been here a week and knew the 'lie of the land'. She showed me to a shallow bank where you could stand with the water reaching our navels. It gave me the opportunity to admire her ample breasts in a very fetching pink bikini.

maxinepretty24
Online Now!
Lush Cams
maxinepretty24

We chatted and exchanged information about each other. She was sixteen, from Oxford, was just starting A levels, and had no boyfriend. As we continued talking, I made her laugh a few times, which I took to be a good sign. We swam some more and in deeper water and we both were treading water to stay afloat. She put her hand on my shoulder to steady herself. She asked if that was okay. I replied that it was fine and the rest of my body was also available. She laughed. 

She turned to me and asked, "Were you with the French girls last night?"

I nodded.

"Did you fuck them?"

I replied that a gentleman never says. She looked at me quizzically. At least I had got her thinking about sex. We made our way slowly back to the beach. 

It was lunchtime. We all fancied the French sandwich, a pain bagnat, a specialty of the area. I was sent, along with Julie, to buy them from a street vendor. As we walked, she asked me about myself (and I repeated a lot of what I'd told her daughter in the water). On the way back she stopped me and gave me a little warning. 

"If you have any ideas about a little romance with Rachel, just forget it. She is just sixteen, very naive, and focused on her education. She doesn't need to get involved in sex." 

I thought she might add "with the likes of you," but she resisted the temptation. I tried to make the point that it was her decision, but she just looked at me menacingly.

She continued, "If you are so horny you need sex, just ask me, not Rachel. I don't get any now, so I'd be up for it. But lay off Rachel!"

I was flabbergasted, to say the least. I surveyed her as she walked back to the beach. Before we got back to the rest, she turned to me and said, "You've been looking me over. What do you think?"

I replied, "When do you want to fuck?"

She said nothing but smiled widely at me.

The afternoon passed fairly uneventfully. I was feeling hot mid-afternoon and went for a dip. I wondered if Rachel would follow, but she seemed content, reading her book on her towel. I dived below the water and swam underwater for a few yards.  As I surfaced I nearly collided with someone else. It was Julie. She, not Rachel, had followed me. She grabbed my arm and led me to a quieter spot. 

"Do you really want to fuck me?" she asked.

I nodded.

"Come to my caravan tomorrow. Rachel wants to go shopping and her dad is taking her. I'll feign a headache and stay behind," she said, as she slid her hand down the inside of my trunks. 

I returned the favour by caressing her breasts. 

"When did you last have sex?" I asked. 

"Don't ask. About a year. An affair with a colleague."

She was giving me a nice handjob when from nowhere Rachel swam towards us. The handjob was quickly over, although my hand left her breast less speedily. I was sure Rachel had seen. However, she said nothing. 

We made our way back to the beach to find packing up well underway. We were on the road within half an hour, and I was sitting next to Rachel! Her folks had decided on a trip to the supermarket to stock up on beer and cheese. She'd declined and asked my dad for a lift back. Her mother looked horrified, but couldn't do a thing about it. 

On the road,  she got very close and whispered in my ear, "What was you doing with my mum?"

I made some excuse about her being upset, and I was comforting her. I'm not sure she believed me but didn't ask anymore. We dropped her off at her van. I was tempted to join her but fought the temptation. 

I showered and walked down to the pool. My French friends were nowhere to be seen, so I went to their aunt and knocked on her door. She answered after a short interval. She was trying to cover her body with a towel far too small for the task. I had presumably interrupted her shower. I asked if her nieces were there. She told me that their father had taken them away for a few days. I must have looked crestfallen. I turned towards the bar. 

"Wait!" she said.

I turned and saw she had dropped the towel, and was beckoning me towards her door. 

She said she was forty-eight, but had the body of a thirty-year-old. She was completely tanned, without a tan line to be seen. Her breasts were nicely proportioned, firm, and extremely inviting. She had led me straight to her bedroom and lay on her bed. Her pussy was completely shaven (probably freshly). She opened her legs to me, and I lay next to her. We kissed and I made my way down her body to her magical cunt, via her neck, shoulders, breasts and nipples, belly, and finally, her pussy, which I started to lick and finger fuck.

She tasted French: a musky aroma with an overtone of sweet garlic, and crusty white bread. From the sounds emanating from her, she was enjoying the experience as much as I was.

Suddenly, she grabbed my shorts and roughly pulled them from me. She took something from the bedside unit and covered it with a gel-like oil. She handed me the plug and lay on her stomach. It was clear she wanted it inside her ass and I pushed with some force to get it inside her. She gasped as it went in with an audible pop.  

I removed my polo shirt and she positioned herself in a classic soixante-neuf position. I made my way back to her juicy cunt as she started to suck my thick hard cock. She was an excellent cock-sucker and I felt on the cusp of another orgasm. She seemed to sense my impending release and squeezed my cock in her mouth. 

We changed position. She lay on her stomach with her ass, still sporting the butt-plug, and her pussy high in the air. I grabbed her ass and impaled her cunt on my cock. I was fucking her hard, deep, and with vigour. We carried on for ten minutes, changing position three or four times before I shot my load deep into her pussy. We both lay back, breathing deeply. 

"Fuck," she said. "I needed that!"

I made my way to the bar for a beer, whilst she showered again. She appeared for her shift about thirty minutes later, slipping me another beer and some much-needed food. I was about to leave when Mum and Dad, together with Mark, Julie and Rachel came in. We spent the evening amiably, although Rachel seemed a little cold and distant. I hijacked her on her way back from the toilet block and tried to talk to her but she seemed disinclined to talk.

As we were leaving, Julie whispered to me, "See you at ten o'clock."

The morning dawned and I showered quickly. After a hurried breakfast I made my excuses (I said I was playing table tennis with friends) and left for their van, which was only a minute's walk from ours. There was no sign of their car (good) or father and daughter (even better). I knocked very gently on the door. There was no answer. Perhaps Julie had changed her mind. I knocked again, a little more loudly. This time the knob turned and the door opened.

Julie stood there looking quite radiant.

"I wondered if you'd come," she said.

I didn't reply, but instead, I seemed to float up the steps as we embraced. She wore a teddy of black lace, very see-through. The lace was covered in a red, floral patterned material. The shame was for something so sensual, the teddy stayed on her body for all of thirty seconds. I kissed her profusely as soon as she was naked. She tore off my shorts and tee shirt.

We fell onto the bed and I was ordered to fuck her. With no foreplay to speak of, I was inside her, fucking her in a basic missionary position. She raised her legs, to give me deeper access. It was sheer animal lust; it lasted perhaps ten minutes before I exploded, depositing a load of my sperm deep inside her pussy. I thrust another five or six times before I collapsed on top of her.

She lit a cigarette (another sin I hadn't seen from her before) and we just cuddled as we recovered. With the cigarette finished and safely deposited in an empty can, she lowered her head to my crotch and started to lick my balls, my cock, and my ass. As I became more aroused, she took me fully into her mouth, sucking me deeper and deeper. As she sucked she looked me in the eye. She wanted me to do the same. I positioned her head to toe and started to lick her inner thighs, briefly licking along her lips. She was bucking as I started to lick her clit. I licked it in a clockwise, then counter-clockwise direction. She started to orgasm and pulled herself away from my tongue.

I pushed her gently onto all fours. I knelt behind her and took my cock into my right hand. It was ramrod hard, as I ran it down her pussy, rubbing it against her clit. Suddenly, I thrust hard, entering her deepest part, and holding it there. I slowly withdrew. Hearing her gasp, I thrust again and again and again. I could see tears, not of pain, but of total ecstasy. She encouraged me to keep on, using a few choice swear words. Her words encouraged me as I quickened my pace.

Suddenly she moved away from me. She pushed me onto my back and positioned herself to ride me, facing me. I now had access to her breasts and caressed them as she rode me to another enormous orgasm. Again we collapsed. Julie and I didn't say much, but one thing is did glean from her was they only had two days of their holiday left.

I had to work fast!

Published 
Written by Tigermax99
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments