Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Sleepover

"First time with another woman"

81
26 Comments 26
1.8k Views 1.8k
1.8k words 1.8k words

My friend Sue from work and I went out to dinner and drinks one night after work. It was a hard week and we needed to blow off some steam.

We had dinner and worked on a second bottle of wine. We were laughing and just having a good time relaxing. The next thing we knew they were closing the restaurant. We finished up the wine and called for our Uber.

Our car came and Sue and I climbed in. The driver asked if we were going to the same place. We just laughed. I gave him my address. I decided that Sue could spend the night at my place since my boyfriend was out of town until tomorrow. Although I think I was more drunk than Sue, I thought it was best that she stayed the night. We got to my place and the house was dark. 

Sue has always been a touchy-feely person, giving hugs and even sometimes kisses. Tonight was no different as she hugged and thanked me for a good time. I told her she could sleep in the guest room, but she wanted to bunk with me so we could still talk and settle in for the night.

I gave a tee shirt to Sue to sleep in. I went into the bathroom and changed into my nightie. I came out and Sue was sitting on the bed in just the short tee shirt. She is a very attractive woman with long legs and a nice smile. I asked Sue if she wanted anything. She took my hand and led me to the kitchen. We grabbed a bottle of wine and some snacks, returned to the bedroom, and sat on the bed.

We talked and giggled until we both said we were tired. I lay on my side with my back towards Sue as she lay on the other side when I said good night to her and the next thing I knew I was passed out. 

Not sure how long it was, but I woke up feeling someone stroking my back. Thinking I was dreaming, I thought it was my boyfriend and fell asleep.

A few minutes later I felt the hand under my nightie rubbing my back. I turned around and Sue was facing me. I felt a tingle in between my legs as I felt Sue's hand stroke my face. I told her she was drunk and laughed and said go back to sleep.

She then ran her hand down my neck to my breasts. Again I told her that she was drunk and to go back to sleep and smiled at her. She didn't say a word to me, she just kept stroking my breasts over my nightie.

I didn't do or say anything. It felt good to feel her hand moving across my breasts. I then told her we should stop. She said, "Why?" I told her, I was straight and just not into girls. She said she wasn't either but sometimes women know what other women want.

She sat up and took off her tee shirt. Her breasts were beautiful. She slid her hands over them and rubbed her nipples as she looked at me. Her breasts were larger than mine. I wanted to reach out and touch them. I have never felt that feeling ever.

She asked me to sit up. I did and she then lifted my nightie over my head. She then reached over and stroked my bare breasts. I was speechless. I wanted to stop, yet I didn't. Sue then whispered, "It's ok, you don't have to do anything, I just want to please you." 

I was horny and drunk and missing my boyfriend. I'm not sure if it was the wine or being horny, but I didn't stop Sue when she touched my breasts. Her fingers were warm as they caressed each nipple. I closed my eyes. My boyfriend loves playing with my nipples, but Sue seemed to know just how and where to touch them.

She pushed me gently and told me to lay back on the bed. I obeyed. Her hands were soft as they moved over me and kissed each nipple. She was licking, sucking, and even nibbling each of them slowly. I held her head as she loved on my breasts. 

Again, I wanted to stop but it felt so good. Sue knew just where to touch and lick. She began kissing down my stomach. My eyes closed. I took a deep breath as I felt her moving down my body. With each kiss, she looked up at me for my approval. I couldn't stop her, I didn't want to stop her. Her lips felt so good and I loved the feeling of them on my body.

When she reached just above my pussy. I stopped her. She looked up at me and said, "Please let me do this for you." I didn't know what to say. I knew I wanted what Sue was going to do next, but should I? 

I let go of her hand and she moved and stopped just above my pussy lips. I could tell they were very wet and I was feeling warm and aroused. She then kissed again above my wet lips and moved down between my legs.

She parted them with her hands and slid her fingers up between them. I stroked her hair as she moved down my body. I could feel her warm breath on my thighs. I spread my legs and pulled my knees up, I felt her finger move between my wet cunt lips. She touched my clit. I moaned as she slid her fingers further down between my lips. My hips pushed against her hand. She told me to relax and enjoy.

Emeli_Lakura
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Emeli_Lakura

Again, I was in a fog but I loved what was happening to me. Sue moved down on her stomach with her face between my legs. She held onto my thighs and I could feel her breath on my pussy. The next thing I felt was her soft tongue lightly touching my clit. It felt so good. She knew just where to lick.

I moaned loudly, as her tongue lapped softly up and down my wet pussy. She moved back up and licked my clit. I thought I was going to cum right then, but she stopped. I said, "No, please! don't stop!" She then sucked my clit and then worked her tongue back down to my cunt.

She slid her tongue inside, pushing it as deep as it would go and then sliding back out. I was going crazy. It felt so good. She worked her way back up to my clit. I grabbed her head and held it to the spot she found. She sucked and licked it until I told her I was going to cum. She then stopped and said, "Do you want to cum?"  and slid her tongue deeply inside my cunt again.

I begged her to please eat my pussy and make me cum for her! Sue then slid two fingers inside my very wet pussy. She moved them in and out as she licked on my clit. I grabbed her head as she sucked my clit into her mouth and finger fucked my cunt.

She licked and sucked my clit like no man knew how. It felt so good. I then felt my body about to explode. I screamed for Sue not to stop. She obeyed and kept fucking my cunt with her fingers and sucking and licking my clit. I let go and my orgasm took me over! My eyes closed and my hips pushed against Sue's face. It felt amazing. She didn't stop and made me cum again. They were the best orgasms I think I have ever had. 

As we lay there, we heard a noise coming from the corner of the room. Sue turned on the light and my boyfriend was sitting in the chair with his pants unzipped stroking his cock with a smile on his face. He said, "Don't stop!" He was enjoying what he was seeing.

I looked at him and then Sue. I could see in Sue's eyes she wanted more. I am not sure if it was the wine or the excitement of Jim watching us, but I pushed Sue down on the bed, on her back. I lay next to her and caressed her breasts as she had mine.

I said to her, "I think I should return the favor." I played with her breasts and she kissed my lips. My hand found the wetness between her legs. She moaned as I slid my fingers between them. I then cupped her pussy in my hand.

She kissed me again and pushed my head down towards her stomach. I wasn't sure I wanted to do it yet, but I wanted to please Sue like she did me. My head moved down her stomach, and as I kissed it, I reached her pussy. It was bare and soft. I kissed her wet mound. She was moaning loudly and her hips were moving. She spread her legs. I knew what she wanted. I could hear Jim moaning as he was stroking his hard cock and smiling.

I moved down between Sue's legs and spread them wide as she pulled up her knees. Her pussy lips were glistening with her hot juices. I lapped at her slit. I have never tasted a woman before. Sue moved her hips and pussy closer to my face and was moaning. I slid my tongue just inside her cunt. She was so wet. I could feel my face and chin getting soaked. Sue then said, "Please fuck me! " I stopped for a second not knowing what to do. 

Just then Jim threw a large dildo on the bed and said, "Fuck her, Baby, she wants it."

I looked up at Sue and she moaned, "Yes!" I slid the dildo inside her cunt while licking her clit. Sue's hips were moving up and down. I pulled the dildo back out and slid it back inside her pussy as I sucked on her clit. She screamed that she was cumming. I stopped and she pulled my hair and screamed, "Don't stop!" I just kept fucking her hot cunt with the dildo while rubbing softly on her clit.

She moaned that she was cumming, and cum she did. She held my head tight as she came again and again and again! I pulled the dildo out and laid back on the bed. I looked over at Jim and saw that he was just about to cum. He moaned and shot streams of cum all over his pants and floor. He then said, "My turn" and smiled.

Published 
Written by SJ169
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments