Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Moving Furniture

"Bi-experience"

84
15 Comments 15
2.9k Views 2.9k
1.4k words 1.4k words

Author's Notes

"My first story. Hope it was enjoyable and got you hot and bothered"

Monica crawled across the king bed in workout shorts. The crotch was dark and shiny, I could almost see her pussy up the shorts leg. What was going on?

I had just met Monica and her husband James on the prior weekend at an eclipse party. She kept checking me out and profiling in front of me so that even my wife noticed and commented about me having an admirer. I wish I had known what was coming next so that I could build the anticipation.

A few days later, I was thinking, should I surf some porn or take a shower first when my cell rang. Not a number I recognize but I answered anyway. It was Monica, and she asked if I could stop over and help her and James move a king bed. I thought this a little strange since they are both at least twenty years younger and in great shape. So I said I'll just jump in the shower and be right over.

Monica answered the door in a workout tank and shorts, and James was next to her dressed the same. We walked into their bedroom and Monica crawled across the bed so I could see a dark stain on the crotch and almost her pussy from the leg hole. I tried not to stare and looked at James and couldn't miss how his shorts were extended out in front of his body.

Monica rolled over and said, "We like to play and want you to join us."

My mind was racing and I was getting hard. "Sure," I said. "What do you have in mind?" Monica told me that she and James wanted to play with another man and wanted to know if I was interested. Now I've never had sex with a man but I was excited about playing with both of them. I told them that I never did anything with a guy but was really ready for a new experience.

Monica told me that they both found me attractive and they were hoping that's what I would say. Unfortunately, we were going to have to make a rule for this first encounter. "I'm off limits to you, it will be just you and James and I'll just watch, problem?"

I didn't understand this rule so Monica went on to explain to me that since I never had sex with a man they were worried that I would fuck Monica and just leave saying, "I'll catch you next time James."

Now I understood, they didn't know that it was my fantasy to play with both of them.

So I said, "How about we all get naked and you let me use my tongue on you and go from there."

Monica removed her top and her nice tits looked perfect with little razor nipples that were so stiff and inviting, her shorts were next exposing a bald beautiful pussy. James had dropped his clothes and was sporting about a 7-inch cock with a dripping mushroom head. I was out of my clothes and on the bed next to Monica in a flash. My cock was hard and vibrating I was so turned on.

A trail of precum leaked under me like a long clear string. I ran my hands up her body as my tongue Flicked its way up to her breasts. As my hands squeezed and massaged her breasts my tongue circled her nipple as my teeth gripped her little nubs. James moved to her other side and worked that nipple like I had been.

I moved down her body licking my precum as I went towards her hot wetness. The taste wasn't new to me I had tasted it many times, smooth and slightly sweet and a tiny bit sharp. My tongue circled her pouty lips as I spread them with my fingertips. Monica was so wet it almost puddled it was so thick and delicious looking. Her clit was so engorged with blood that it must have protruded a 1/2 inch out. I flicked my tongue over it but continued between her glistening lips as she moaned. My tongue gathered her nectar as my mouth closed on her pussy. Her hips were grinding my face as I continued to suck her juice.

With a quick motion, I flipped her onto her stomach. James was caught off guard and nearly fell off the bed. His cock looked angry and inviting, the mushroom head was flared and had a purplish-red cast and the entire shaft glistened with precum. As I watched, he grabbed his cock and slowly stroked himself, bringing the glistening precum up over the head.

MollyHeadley
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MollyHeadley

I lifted Monica's hips and nibbled on her hard firm ass while her rosebud winked at me. With my cock in hand I moved up on her ass rubbing my precum all over her cheeks down her Crack and around her asshole. Monica dropped her hips as she moaned, "Remember the deal, you can't fuck me and that means my ass is off limits too."

I told her I wasn't planning any fucking as my tongue replaced my throbbing cock. Licking up all my juice from her asshole my tongue pushed in and she yelled, "Yesss," as my tongue went in and out.

I could hear James moaning as he started moving towards Monica's mouth while stroking his hardness. I lifted my head from her ass and said, "No, now it's time for my fantasy."

Monica was panting with her hand covering her pussy trying not to cum yet as I reached over and felt the first cock other than my own. James' cock was hot and slick, other than being a little bigger it was nothing new. I moved my head forward and gave his cock my tongue from balls to tip. I licked around the hard head that was hot, hard, and soft all at once. I took as much as I could into my mouth and kept my tongue swirling over the head and shaft as my mouth went up and down on his cock.

I could see Monica's fingers were a blur as she rubbed her hot clit. I could feel James swelling in my mouth. I gave his cock a squeeze and said, "Not yet, first some more of what I fantasize about."

Laying on my back I told Monica to bring her pussy over my mouth and James to take her doggy style. Both were squirming they were so hot. James brought his dripping cock up between her legs where my hand took hold of him while I licked Monica's engorged clit. I moved my mouth over the head of his cock swirling my tongue, listening to both moaning so loud.

Rubbing his cock up and down her slit finally pushing his hard cock all the way in till his balls covered my eyes. They held still for a moment as my tongue ran up his hard shaft and over her clit. I heard Monica say, "Now! I can't stand it, harder and faster."

I had to move my head as his cock pistoned in and out faster and faster. Monica screamed as she shook and covered my mouth with her juices as she came. Pushing James away I clamped my mouth over her spamming cunt, licking until she pushed my head away,

James was stroking up and down his hard cock as I pushed his hand away and took him as far as I could into my mouth.

I heard Monica screaming, "Yes, suck his cock, suck it until he shoots!"

James grabbed my head by the sides and began fucking my mouth hard. It was so big in my mouth, I could feel it swelling bigger yet. Almost no room left for my tongue, almost choking me his molten cum hit my mouth spurt after spurt of hot cum flooded my mouth.

I had nowhere to go as James held my head driving his hot sperm in my mouth. I swallowed what I could as so much leaked out all over my chin and chest. He moved his cock out of my mouth and pushed his cum over my lips and face as I licked as much up as I could. Monica joined us licking first his cock, and then my face as James bent down sticking his tongue in my mouth and licking both of our cum covered faces.

Monica asked, "How did you like your first mouthful?"

I replied, "I loved it, a little spicier taste than my own, but good. Still worried I'll run out?

Published 
Written by Dmd30
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments