Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Intruder

"My wife's tits gett every kind of "attention""

12
6 Comments 6
20.5k Views 20.5k
752 words 752 words
My wife, Helen, has set up a nice evening with me. She wants to make me horny, so she's dressed with panties and a very tight lacy bra. It's very sexy and cupping her heavy tits in a very strong and vice grip, putting them on display as a real slut.

We are starting kissing when a masked intruder comes in the house. The intruder is here for a robbery. First, he ties me to a chair, then he ties my wife to another chair. While binding my wife, he keeps on looking at her chest and his cock starts swelling.

"No, please don't hurt us!" says my wife.

"Shut up! I don't know what I'll do to you two," replies the intruder.

"Please please, I'll do everything, don't kill us," says Helen in a supplicant way.

"Everything? Mmm, let me see," says the intruder looking at my wife's tits with a mischievous grin.

His hands go to her bra, rubbing her heavy tits through the silky fabric. Despite the situation, at the touch of the intruder's hands, my wife's nips harden, becoming clearly visible through the lacy bra. She breathes heavily and her chest moves up and down, pushing her tits more and more out of the tight bra. The intruder's hard on is now clearly visible.

"Let's have a better grip at these juggs," says the intruder.

 His hands start groping her fat tits, squeezing, pulling, twisting and shaking them mercilessly, while my wife moans and groans, like she's really turned on by the rough tit massage of the horny guy.

The intruder looks at me. "What a cow she is!"

He sees that I'm getting horny too and he says, "Mmm, it seems that you like to see your wife having her big tits played this way, don't you?"

I can do nothing but nod.

Always looking at me, the intruder says, "They are so smooth and heavy. I bet they feel great everywhere."

He hugs my wife, bound to the chair, pressing his crotch against her soft tits, crushing them against himself. She moans even louder making the intruder exclaim, "Fuck! What a big titted slut she is. She likes to feel my throbbing cock between her juggs. I need to play some more with these beauties!"

His hands grab my wife's big tits again.

EmillyLoewe
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmillyLoewe

She's evidently horny, because she breathes heavily. Her breasts are very full, almost engorged by horniness. The nipples protrude like small bullets and the areolas have widened a lot. Her heavy breathing makes her tits, already out of the bra, move up and down at a fast pace.

The intruders lowers his head. "Let me taste this nip, it looks so suckable."

He places his mouth on her left nip and I listen the noise of his hard sucking. She groans a loud, "ooohhh," while she arches her back, pushing her fat tit more out and into his mouth.

The intruder lifts a little his face to say, "Fuck! I want to eat these sweet, heavy, udders."

His hands grab and squeeze at the base the tit, while he pulls it forcefully against his mouth. He starts sucking in a really rough way, sometimes working the nip with tongue and teeth, causing my wife to groan and moan even more loudly.

After a while he lifts the head, showing my wife's left tit, all red, while she breathes very heavily, whispering, "What a tit sucker, almost like a milking machine."

The intruder looks at me. "Mmm, what a good idea ... but first ..."

He grabs and squeezes her right jugg at the base, pushing his mouth on the already hard nip. He starts to suck on it in a really hard way, causing my wife to moan, while biting her own lips.

After some minutes of sucking he lifts his head. The poor tit is all red, wobbling up and down with her fast breathing. The intruder looks smugly for a while at her tits, then, after a quick tug at the nips, he goes behind her. "I'm going to give you a show of some games to play with your wife's juggs."

While looking at me his hands slide down to the sides of her tits. He pushes them together and he starts moving them up and down. "Do you see? This is what they are made for, moving, playing, making guys horny and titfucking!"

to be continued...
Author's note - Just an idea, I've to develop this idea in a better way.

Published 
Written by mybigtittedwife
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments