Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Stacy's Submission ~ Chapter 10

"Stacy is taken into Miss Cara's room and teased while having to make some serious decisions."

14
3 Comments 3
14.8k Views 14.8k
4.1k words 4.1k words


Stacy follows Miss Cara out of Becca's room and across the hall. The house is kept at a pretty warm temperature luckily, otherwise Stacy would feel quite cold. She's only wearing her skirt and of course, the chastity belt underneath it.

Cara gestures through the entrance to her own room.

Stacy follows direction and crosses the threshold. Her soft, little feet enjoy the feeling of the warm carpet in Miss Cara's room. Seeing the clothes bin in the corner, immediately reminds her of her naughty behaviour earlier in the day. She notices how nervous she's getting.

What is Miss Cara going to have me do?

As worried as Stacy is, her body finds the mystery very exciting and her confined pussy is already humid and craving. Being locked in the belt is a very odd feeling, made worse by the sensation of her growing wetness.

Stacy can't help but feel lonely for some reason. She's only been without Becca for a minute or two, but it feels like it's been days.

"Wait here, please," Cara instructs, pointing to the side of the bed. She disappears into her walk-in closet.

Stacy does her best to stand in the exact spot on the floor Miss Cara had referred to. She tries to get comfortable, but the anxious waves in her stomach will not settle. Her fingers find themselves pushing at the base of the belt, trying to alleviate some of the pressure on her damp slit. The belt barely has any give to it at all. Every little movement only teases her nagging body, making it want more.

She hears Cara leaving the closet and deftly returns her hands to her sides.

Wow…

Miss Cara wears a red, silk robe over her body. It hangs down just over her bum and is tied loosely enough for Stacy to glimpse what's underneath. Black nylons run up from the woman's feet to her mid-thighs, making her legs look even more stunning than usual. She doesn't wear a bra, but completes the outfit with a pair of black, lace panties.

She looks so different like this. So, warm and sensual or something.

Miss Cara walks by Stacy without saying anything and opens a drawer in her dresser. Stacy can't help but catch a whiff of the woman's scent as she moves by.

This doesn't help Stacy relax. Her inner walls are thick and hot. They feel uneasy against the smooth, egg-shaped toy inside her. Stacy tries to rub her thighs together, hoping to grind her clit into her labia or the belt, but she can't glean any satisfaction from it.

Miss Cara pulls out a few things from the drawer and closes it. Her long, slightly-teased hair hangs gorgeously over her shoulders. It seems to shine like a dark fire. She steps in front of Stacy and holds up what looks to be a collar and some wrist restraints.

What are these for? What's she planning?

Miss Cara remains silent for a moment. She lets the anxiety build inside Stacy's little belly.

"I'm going to put these on you tonight, dear. Alright?"

Why? Is she going to tie me up? I don't know if I can do that. Does she tie Becca up? No one said anything about this.

"Why?" Stacy mumbles, her voice shaking slightly from being so wound up.

"Why? For many reasons, dear," she explains in a soothing tone. She places the two wrist restraints on the bed. "Let's start with this collar." She holds up the elegant, white, leather accessory. "Becca's collar is pink, but I think you'll look good in cream. It will match your lovely complexion."

I'm not that pale…

Miss Cara lets Stacy hold it. She smiles subtly as she watches her young pet investigate the device.

Wow, it is soft. I still don't know how I feel about it though.

Stacy runs her fingers over the material. The thick strap has a few holes in it for adjusting the tightness and a strong metal buckle to hold it in place.

"This collar isn't for anything other than to stand as a symbol. If you're going to live as Becca does, I want you to wear this as well. It shows your respect for me and your willingness to be obedient and affectionate."

Stacy listens to Cara talk as she wiggles the large metal ring at the front of the collar.

"But I'm not going to make you wear it, dear. That would defeat the purpose now wouldn't it? You need to want to wear it. Understand?"

Stacy looks up to Cara and nods. She hands the collar back to the tall, gorgeous woman.

"Do you want to wear this collar, Stacy? Do you want to be obedient and respect me? Will you pledge to care more about my wants and desires than your own?"

Stacy's mouth flutters for a moment as she stares into Miss Cara's affectionate eyes. She has an intense urge to kiss her deeply.

Do I accept? Do I put it on? I've come this far, I don't really have a choice. Just play along. It's just sexual games, like Becca said. She just wants to push me and test my trust and character. Becca knows this as well. You've enjoyed yourself a little so far too.

"I will wear it, Miss Cara," she declares, suddenly feeling more comfortable in her skin again.

"Why?" Cara prompts, running her fingers gently along her cleavage.

"Because, I want you to know I'm committed to this. To showing you that you can trust me. That I can put another's needs before my own. That I am under your… supervision and discipline for the next few days."

Stacy relaxes a little as the words leave her mouth. She seems freer in some way after admitting so clearly what she's doing here. Her insides burn with excitement as she stares at the sexy woman in front of her.

Just give yourself to her. Trust her. Mmm, I wonder what she's going to have me do?

Stacy's little toes begin to wiggle underneath her as her imagination takes over. Unfortunately, she's quickly reminded of her swollen bead. It begs her for some tender, or even rough attention.

"Alright. I accept," Cara says, holding the collar up to Stacy's neck. "Lean forward, dear."

Stacy gathers her hair up into a quick ponytail and makes her neck accessible.

Miss Cara puts the leather around Stacy's throat and buckles it securely. She seems to know just how it should feel on Stacy, not too loose, or too tight. She leans back and examines her work with a pleased grin.

Stacy lets her hair back down and tucks it behind her ears. She carefully inspects the thick leather strap around her neck with curious fascination.

"Anytime you are in this house, that will be around your neck, understood?" Cara tells Stacy, somewhat firmly.

Stacy nods and mumbles a squeak in the affirmative. She keeps thumbing the material fastened below her chin.

I'm hers now. I feel like a servant, a pet. Why doesn't this bother me?

The tight grip of the collar fills her with purpose. Or is it pride? Stacy doesn't know, but wearing it makes her heart beat faster.

"Good girl. Now, take off your skirt."

Cara's words make Stacy's vagina quiver with excitement.

Stacy promptly follows instructions and unbuttons the waist of the skirt. She pulls it down and steps out of it.

"Thank you, dear," Cara says, taking the thin piece of clothing and dropping it into the laundry bin. "How are you feeling in that belt of yours?"

"I'm fine," Stacy deflects, not wanting to think about it.

Miss Cara leans forward and puts her finger through the ring in Stacy's new collar. She pulls the girl close as she speaks.

"Stacy, when I ask you a question, I want full, honest responses. You know that, dear."

Stacy's legs wobble from the slight scolding. She feels completely vulnerable to any criticism from Cara's lips. Immediately, she focuses on her body and emotions. She tries to explain the sensations inside her, desperate to impress Miss Cara.

"I feel raw from being constantly aroused. My vagina, my insides, they can't seem to ever quite relax. They're always buzzing or trembling with a sort of wanting. A sort of urge that makes me feel like screaming sometimes, frustrated that I can't relieve it."

"Good girl. Thank you for your honesty," Cara praises, removing her finger from Stacy's ring. She rubs her cheek softly across Stacy's. "Does that make you regret your decision to wear it?"

"No, Miss Cara. I made my decision knowing it wouldn't be easy. But I wanted to make Becca happy," Stacy declares, proudly.

"And make her happy you did. I could hear her yelping in ecstasy as you made her cum," Cara whispers, gently teasing her pet's ear with her tongue.

Stacy feels herself blush, a little embarrassed.

How could I not have even thought about that? She was probably just in the other room. Was she listening to us?

"How do you think that made me feel, hmm? Hearing you two girls playing with each other like that? Hearing you fuck my precious, little, Becca?"

Cara's tone is mostly playful, but underneath, Stacy detects just a hint of jealousy.

"I'm sorry. I don't know, Miss," Stacy offers, unsure how to behave.

Miss Cara clears her throat and stands up straight. She runs her fingers through her hair and seems to enjoy the feel of it. Her nylons look pristine, like they've never been worn before. They make her beautiful feet seem almost ethereal.

Stacy watches Miss Cara turn away to face the bed. She gets a glimpse of the exquisite skin between Cara's bum and the top of her nylons. It peeks out from under the bottom of her robe as she leans over to pick up the leather restraints.

"Do you like me, dear?" Cara asks, turning to face Stacy again.

Is this some sort of trick question? Ugh, there's too much to think about. I'm not going to play her mind games.

"Yes, Miss Cara, I do. I think you are sexy and Becca really appreciates you. Which means, I do too."

Allowing herself to speak openly and honestly, regardless of the consequences makes Stacy feel lighter. She's not sure if it's the collar, the belt or just her own attitude, but she feels relaxed as she lets down her defences.

Miss Cara takes a step closer and slowly unties the front of her robe.

"Do you like my breasts, Stacy?" she asks, almost timidly. "You've never really touched them before, have you?"

Miss Cara parts her robe slightly, bringing both of her firm but plump breasts into view.

"No, Miss… I haven't," Stacy mumbles, almost hypnotized by the gorgeous sight of Cara's exposed chest. Her clit hardens under her belt and sings for stimulation.

"Would you like to touch them, dear?" Cara offers, sounding almost angelic.

Stacy doesn't have to think about this for long. She can feel her mouth watering as she stares at Cara's tits.

"Yes, please, Miss," Stacy answers, lifting her hands to the woman's warm chest.

Miss Cara backs away slightly. She displays the leather cuffs in her hands.

"Why don't we put these soft cuffs on you first, hmm?" Cara suggest, her body glowing in the dim light. "They're very comfortable, I promise. And I think you'll look quite cute in them. Becca always does."

Becca.

Stacy suddenly feels a little lonely and becomes eager to have contact and intimacy with Cara, since Becca isn't here. She holds out her arms, surrendering.

Miss Cara fastens the thick, leather straps around both of Stacy's wrists and closes the buckles. They seem to be made in the same style as the collar and have a similar feel. Each cuff is adorned with a heavy metal ring.

"Very good. You look perfect, dear. I want you to touch me now," Cara moans. Her tone and demeanour melt Stacy's will and seduce her affection.

Miss Cara, mmm…

Stacy cautiously extends her arms and takes Cara's breasts into her hands.

Oh god. They are... she is beautiful.

The warmth and supple feel of the bosom against her delicate hands sends an erotic charge between Stacy's legs. Worried she might do something wrong, she just slowly moves her hands over the perfect breasts.

"Be firm with me. Squeeze them," Cara instructs, breathing a little shallower than usual.

Stacy contracts her fingers around the bulk of the luscious tissue and causes Cara to moan a little.

KenyaMystic
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KenyaMystic

She relaxes her hands and teases the impossibly smooth surface with soft caresses. She can feel both nipples hardening under her fingertips.

"Ohh, that's a good girl," Cara praises, nibbling her lip. "Put them in your mouth."

Stacy bends forward and readies her excited lips. Cara's chest smells of expensive clothes and luxurious beauty.

She lifts one of the large breasts to her mouth and sucks on it gently.

Mhm, she feels good. Really good.

She's never had breasts this big in her mouth before. It gives Stacy a strangely erotic sense of pleasure.

"You look adorable like this, Stacy," Cara purrs. "You're making me quite pleased with that little mouth of yours."

Stacy moves her tongue slowly over Cara's nipple and enjoys feeling it become stiff. She sucks on it again, like a wild animal, squeaking and moaning.

"Is this turning you on?" Cara inquires, pretending to be unaware of Stacy's arousal.

"Yes," Stacy mumbles, not letting the hard, sensitive tissue out of her mouth.

"Be honest, dear. What were you thinking, but didn't say?" Cara asks, sternly. She grabs Stacy gently, by the hair, keeping her close.

Oh god. Cara.

"Everything about you turns me on!"

Stacy sucks the nipple hard between her lips, then nibbles it with her teeth.

Cara groans with delight as her little pet suckles at her tits.

"You like the smell of my cunt, don't you, dear?" Cara whispers, in between laboured breaths.

Stacy doesn't hear her. She moves her wet mouth to the other breast and tries to make Cara moan again.

"Stacy?" Cara urges, tugging the girl's hair firmly to get her attention.

"Yes, Miss Cara. It makes me feel naughty and turned on," Stacy gasps. She licks and sucks, desperately trying to get the nipple harder.

"What does?" Cara prods, wanting to hear it from Stacy's lips.

Stacy, frustrated, pulls her mouth from the heaving bosom. She keeps her face pressed against Cara's chest.

"The smell of your beautiful cunt, Miss. I love it. It turns me on and makes me act naughty."

"Ohh, does it?" Cara teases. She tugs Stacy's hair, pulling the girl's mouth from her swelling nipples.

Stacy whimpers silently in protest. Using her mouth on Cara's body is turning her on, but also satisfying her in some small way.

I want more. Fuck, what's gotten into me?

Miss Cara slides off her panties. She gracefully lifts them to her hand from one of her feet.

"Playing with you today... thinking of you girls touching each other, has kept me very wet all afternoon," Cara confesses, holding the warm, damp lace between their faces.

The panties waft Cara's delicious aroma into Stacy's nose. The hot pheromones paralyze her. She can't move, she can barely breathe as her whole body reacts to the woman's scent. Every breath she takes, she can feel her pussy getting wetter against the tight belt. Pure excitement courses through her veins.

Miss Cara spreads the moist underwear over Stacy's nose, letting her pet fully appreciate it.

Oh my goodness! She smells like heaven. I want to share this feeling with Becca. I want our little noses in Cara's beautiful pussy, together.

With her other hand, Miss Cara reaches into the small pocket in her robe.

Stacy feels the dormant toy come to life inside her.

Oh fuck!

Almost instantaneously, she feels her horny insides cramping with pleasure as they yearn for orgasmic indulgence. The panties sitting against her nose fuel the desperate urges, magnifying them.

She can't help but enjoy the deliriously naughty aroma. Miss Cara is an exquisite woman and the scent of her arousal reflects that in every way. It's heavy and mysterious, but full of lust, beauty and pussy. Breathing it in makes Stacy want to be submissive. Her knees tremble from the aching in her pussy. Her glands strain from the constant swelling.

"You enjoy being my submissive, little girl, don't you?" Cara inquires, lustfully observing Stacy's horny behaviour. "I'm going to test you, Stacy. I want to see if you've been honest with me. If you really meant what you said, when you put on this belt and this collar."

"Yes, Miss," Stacy accepts, helplessly.

"Put your hands behind your back, dear," Cara says, guiding the girl's arms.

I'll do anything you want.

Miss Cara reaches behind Stacy and clasps her wrist restraints to a metal ring against the wall. An unsettling worry grows in the pit of Stacy's stomach as her hands are restrained behind her.

What am I doing? I'm defenceless, I'm helpless now!

The toy doesn't stop vibrating. It pushes her thick, wet insides to new levels of swollen pleasure. Stacy unconsciously struggles to wriggle herself free. Each time she feels the bonds keep her from moving, her heart beats faster and a naughty jolt of excitement runs between her legs.

I was just as helpless before she tied my wrists. Only now there's a physical reason for me to be unable to move.

Miss Cara leans in close to Stacy, keeping her panties on the girl's nose.

"I'm going to have Becca come in here now, blindfolded. This way, she won't know you're here," Cara explains, slowly running her tongue up and down Stacy's neck.

Oh god. Oh, fuck me, never stop. I want to cum.

Stacy shakes and trembles from the erotic attention Miss Cara is giving her. The warm, moist lace against her nose makes her feel almost euphoric. Her little bead presses against the smooth, steel belt, yearning for tender friction.

"I'm going to have her do naughty things to me while you watch," Cara whispers, her hot breath filling Stacy's ear.

"No," Stacy whines, her body aching all over. "You can't."

"But, Stacy, you've got my pussy dripping. I'm yearning for a sexy, young woman to come into my bed and fuck me." Cara looks over Stacy's trembling body. "I just don't think you're up for that, yet."

Stacy writhes in her belt, locked to the wall. Her cunt throbs wetly between her legs, begging her to do anything in order to satisfy it. She tries to speak, but can't organize her manic, incoherent thoughts.

"You may not like to think about it, but Becca's been sucking on my pussy for over a year now. Your little girlfriend gets off on pleasing me. She lives for it," Cara purrs, cruelly. "I'm going to use her tonight. I'm going to let her do what she does best and I'm going to cum on her adorable face and have her lick me clean."

Stacy moans to herself. Her tight pussy is pounding around the relentless vibrator. Her stomach and ass feel tight and are cramping with desire.

I just want to be with Becca!

"Oh fuck, I'm turned on. I'm soaking!" Cara remarks, seeming delighted. "My cunt is throbbing and ready. It's going to get what it wants, unlike yours."

"No, that's not fair. You can't!" Stacy cries, through the pheromone laden panties.

"Stacy, dear, you're lucky I'm even allowing you the chance to be here with me. I could've turned Becca away from you the moment you two met, but I didn't. I know how much you girls want to be together, but frankly, I'm not sure if that's what is best."

The buzzing toy causes a seizure of pleasure to rip through Stacy's pelvis. Her little asshole tightens and throbs as her desire to cum continues to build.

"That's not for you to decide!" Stacy shouts, desperately trying persuade Cara.

"You're right, it's not. It's for Becca to decide. And her decision is clear. She wants to be with me, until I say she's mature enough to be on her own," Cara announces with a smile. She knows she's won.

Stacy hangs her head, unable to deal with Cara and her own body's unrelenting, carnal demands.

Miss Cara watches Stacy struggle silently. The girl looks ready to burst.

"Stacy, dear, what are you feeling?"

"I'm going to cum," Stacy whines, exhausted. Her skin perspires as she accepts the pleasure from the device inside her.

"We can't have you doing that, yet," Cara teases, turning the vibrator to its lowest setting. "You were a good girl for being honest with me though. I'll remember that."

Oh god. When will this end? What do I have to do to earn her respect? I can't tell if she loves me or hates me.

Cara rubs two of her fingers against her sweet, humid femininity.

"I'm going to get Becca now. And the whole time she's in here, you won't make a sound. She can't know you're here watching."

Stacy shakes her head. The smell of Cara's pussy torments her.

I'd give anything to orgasm right now.

"Stacy, you have to behave. I need you to be silent, or our game will be ruined.

Stacy moans quietly as she struggles with the thought of Becca with another woman.

"Sweetheart, you have to play by my rules if you want my permission to have Becca," Cara points out, calmly.

Despite the vibrator being on low, its effect on Stacy's G-spot is still agonizingly apparent. The distress causes her little, pink-painted toes to curl.

"You put the belt on, you put the collar on. Those mean that you are to do what I require. You chose that," Cara continues, really soaking her fingers against her rosy slit. "Of course, at any time you can decide you've changed your mind. That you don't want to be here anymore."

Stacy almost yelps from the prospect of escaping this wonderfully erotic but cruel situation.

"Just tell me you're giving up and I'll unlock you and let you go. But if you do, don't expect me to ever give Becca my blessing to be with you. I'll know you're just as weak as she is."

Breathe Stacy. You can do this. You have to, for Becca. It's fine, just calm down and think.

Stacy is silent as Cara continues to tease herself. Stacy can hear the woman's wet arousal as the fingers slide over her wet, lavish pussy.

"So?" Cara asks, between heavy, excited breaths. "Do you want me to let you out? Do you want to go home? It would be a shame, I really do enjoy having you here."

"No, I'm staying," Stacy professes, proudly. She feels a great surge of strength fill her downtrodden body. "Becca wants to be with me. Despite anything you make either of us do. I don't care. We're going to be together."

"Good girl. Now open your mouth, sweetie," Cara instructs, lovingly.

Stacy helplessly obeys. Her cunt throbs against the strict device locked to her hips. She aches for relief and for Becca.

Cara moves the warm, wet panties to Stacy's lips and presses her own mouth against them. For a moment, they share Cara's luscious arousal together as they kiss through the material.

Cara breathes into Stacy as she fingers herself wildly. She uses her tongue to push the panties inside Stacy's mouth.

Oh my god. Miss Cara, her flavour, her tongue!

Cara leans back and uses her fingers to push the rest of the dewey lace inside the girl's lips.

"These are to stay in. Think of them as a reminder not to make a peep," Cara warns, slowly removing her fingers from inside her honey pot. "Oh goodness, my pussy is so excited at the thought of you two girls being here all weekend. Be good tonight and I promise to give you something to look forward to tomorrow."

Cara punctuates her offer by dabbing Stacy's lips with her exquisite juices.

Oh my god… oh fuck.

Stacy lets out a little whimper. The scent and taste of Cara's pure arousal tantalizes her soul. She can't help but fantasize about being free from the belt and restraints and giving herself a delicious, juicy, fierce orgasm.

"I'm going to go get Becca now. My pussy is dripping thinking about her little tongue inside me. This is going to be fun."

With that, Cara turns and slowly goes out to the hallway, leaving Stacy tied to the wall, the woman's panties in her mouth.

~~~~~~

Continued in Chapter 11.

~~~~~~

Published 
Written by Aerith_Lives
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments