Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Odyssey Of a Slave Part Three

"Signing a Slave Contract"

7
3 Comments 3
4.2k Views 4.2k
3.1k words 3.1k words

Author's Notes

"This is the third part of my experiences with Mistress Victoria, whom has made me the man I am today."

Over the summer, I spent most days in slave training with Mistress Victoria. Many nights too, but not as many as I would have liked with my parents living right next door.

The routine, when I did stay over at Mistress Victoria’s House, was simple. If I was staying over from the night before, I would wake up at six in the morning, shower in cold water, shave my genitals, legs, chest, and armpits. Then, I would make Mistress her breakfast. Fruit, porridge, and coffee with cream and sugar.

I would then bring her breakfast up to her on a tray, setting it down on the side table, I would climb into her bed and would gently suck on her toes. She would then, either tell me to move up, go away, or grab my hair and pull me to her pussy.

I would then proceed to lick my Mistress’ beautiful shaved pussy. It was always going to be a good day when I could make her cum in the morning with my tongue.

If she stopped me before she came, it was going to be an excellent day for me, because she would be more turned on and my punishments would be more prolonged and more intense.

On this day, she pushed my head away.

“I am having guests over tonight, and you will have added servant duties today,” Victoria told me.

“Yes, Mistress,” I nodded.

After Victoria had finished her breakfast and coffee, she told me about the married couple that was coming over for dinner and entertainment this evening.

Victoria told me that that the man was the Dominant and Master over his submissive wife, but they were both submissive to Mistress Victoria.

Victoria grabbed a large rubber cock dildo from the vanity and put it between her legs.

“You will need to learn to suck a cock,” She told me matter-of-factly.

“Yes, Mistress,” I answered.

I kneeled at her feet and took the rubber cock in my mouth. It was large and stretched my mouth. I took as much as I could in my mouth and hoped that the man’s real cock wasn’t as large as this dildo was.

“Lick the sides like ice cream and use the flat of your tongue over the length of the shaft,” she instructed me.

“Swirl your tongue around as you take the cock deep in your mouth,” she added. “You are going to be a great cocksucker.”

Victoria ordered me to turn around and face the floor. She removed my anal plug from my asshole with a “plop.” She put on her strap-on dildo, moved behind me, grabbed my hips, and pushed the rubber cock against my tight asshole. With one thrust, she pushed the dildo inside me and began to fuck me. It was quite painful at first, but soon as I relaxed, it was okay. She pulled the strap-on out of my asshole and replaced the anal plug.

“You should be good and stretched for tonight,” Victoria said, satisfied.

We walked down the hall to the kitchen. I was surprised to find a man there cutting herbs. I tried to cover my nakedness, but the man neither noticed or cared that we were naked.

“This is Alain,” Victoria introduced. “He is the Chef for dinner.”

“This is Brian, and he will be serving and bussing,” she added.

Alain looked at me up and down but didn’t say anything. Mistress Victoria took me back into the dining room and instructed me on how to set the table, serve the food and drinks. Victoria motioned for me to kneel on the floor before her.

“This is an important night for you and me,” she told me. “I am introducing you to my closest friends as my new slave.”

I nodded slightly and was a bit nervous.

“You will not speak unless spoken to, you will follow all of the commands from me and my guests, “Victoria instructed.

“Yes, Mistress,” I responded.

“You will do fine,” she assured me.

With that she grabbed my hair and pulled it to her pussy, I instinctively started to lick her. I licked her for over an hour, but she did not cum, she always pushed me away when she was close.

Mistress Victoria’s guests arrived precisely at eight o’clock. The gentleman was tall and had salt and pepper hair. He was on the heavier side, but his tailored suit hid it well. He wasn’t introduced to me, but I found out his name was Tibor. The woman, his wife, who was introduced as Aya, was a petite Japanese woman. She smiled at me but did not speak. Aya was wearing a fur coat, and when she took it off, I discovered she wasn’t wearing much else, just a diamond-studded collar and a black shiny leather corset.

Mistress Victoria handed me the fur coat, and she led the couple into the main room. Upon arriving back in the room, I noticed Tibor and Victoria sitting opposite each other and Aya kneeling on the floor beside Mistress Victoria. I must tell you, I felt a twinge of jealousy.

“A Scotch neat for Tibor and I will have a martini,” Mistress Victoria ordered.

I went into the kitchen to make the drinks. Alain was there cutting vegetables, pots simmering on the stove.

“Are you always naked?” Alain asked.

Shocked at the sudden question, “Yes Sir,“ I told him as I mixed the drinks.

Alain walked over to me and rubbed my back. I froze as he touched me. His hand moved to the front and encircled my cock.

“You have a very nice cock,” he told me.

“Thank you, Sir, “I said nervously.

“Your cock was hard this afternoon, and you are hard now,” Alain queried. “Are you always hard, boy?”

I hesitated, but answered, “I am often, Yes, Sir.” The chef moved his hand around my ass, squeezing my butt cheek, then he slowly pushed his index finger inside my asshole.

“Very tight,” he complimented.

“Thank you, Sir,” I answered.

“I thought you would be looser,” he added.

“Mistress is training me to relax and to be tight as needed,” I said as a way of explanation.

He looked at me inquisitively.

“I really should get these drinks into them, Sir, was there anything else?” I asked.

“No,” he said, removing his finger from my tight brown hole.

I grabbed the tray and quickly left the kitchen. When I arrived back into the main room, Aya was between Mistress Victoria’s legs and was licking her pussy. I served the drinks and kneeled beside Mistress Victoria.

Mistress and Tibor talked for a while, but I was mesmerized by Aya licking Mistress’s pussy. It was turning me on watching her, even though I felt intense jealousy and envy. Suddenly, both Tibor and Victoria stood up, and I bolted to my feet. Victoria went over to armoire and returned with a small wooden chest. Tibor had grabbed a briefcase and was opening it. Mistress turned to me and smiled.

“It is time to make this official,” she said to me.

I looked at her, confused. Tibor brought out a piece of paper and a fountain pen and placed it on the table.

“This is our slave contract,” Victoria explained. “This is your agreement to be my personal slave for one year or until we both agree to discontinue.”

I looked at Mistress with a happy, loving smile. I was so excited and overwhelmed. Tibor handed Mistress the pen, and she elegantly signed her name on the bottom and handed the pen to me. I blushed and took the pen and scribbled my signature under hers. Mistress Victoria then opened the box and took out two black leather collars. One for my cock that she placed tightly around the base. Victoria attached the larger one carefully around my neck, and it had a metal tag hanging from it that said, “slave 001”.

“slave 001?” Tibor asked.

“John was an experiment of love and domination,” Victoria explained. “But, Brian will be my first true slave.”

I stood before Mistress flushed with excitement.

“Would you like to say anything, Brian,” Victoria asked.

“It is an honor and a privilege to serve you, Mistress!” I told her.

Aya jumped up and gave me a hug and a hard kiss on the lips.

“I am so happy for you!” Aya squealed.

Tibor smacked Aya on her bare bottom.

“Manners, pet,” Tibor warned.

“Yes, Sir,’ Aya said is a soft voice.

Victoria turned to Tibor and shook his hand.

“Thanks for working on the contract,” Victoria added. “You should be the first to sample my new slave.”

Tibor smiled and looked at me, lustfully. He sat back in the large leather chair and unbuckled his pants. I looked at Mistress Victoria, and she nodded.

I knelt between Tibor’s legs and opened his pants fully. I reached in and pulled out his ten-inch-long uncircumcised cock. He wasn’t hard yet, but this monster throbbed in my hand. I looked at his cock and then up to him. Then I moved his foreskin up and down his shaft, and then I took his cock deep into my mouth. I was glad that Mistress Victoria had me practice on her large dildo as Tibor’s cock was a similar size. I sucked on him just like I had practiced, and he seemed to be enjoying my work.

dumpling
Online Now!
Lush Cams
dumpling

I took his large thick cock deep into my mouth, I choked a bit but managed to relax my throat. Aya kneeled beside Tibor and watched me sucking on her husband’s cock intently.

Tibor grabbed my head and started to fuck my mouth.

“Fuck, yes!” He wailed, “Going to cum!”

His cock started to throb in my mouth as his hot cum shot down my throat! I swallowed as much as I could but began to cough. I pulled my mouth away, trying to catch my breath. Aya quickly moved her mouth over Tibor’s cock to continue to collect his copious amount of cum.

I fell back on my heels as I watched an expert cock sucker suck on Tibor’s cock. After Aya cleaned up all of his cum, she turned to me and smiled then licked her satisfied lips.

“Unfortunately, you didn’t swallow all of Tibor’s cum,” Mistress Victoria explained from behind me. “You will need to be punished,” Victoria added.

“Yes, Mistress,” I said, bowing my head.

I bent over the table and placed my hands behind my head. Mistress Victoria grabbed a leather paddle from the armoire and walked up behind me. The paddle came down quickly on my bare bottom, each cheek taking the same amount of strikes. Ten a cheek. My ass was stinging and pink.

“Tibor, would you like to continue?” Victoria asked.

“Yes,” Tibor said.

Tibor did not take the paddle but instead used the flat of his hand on my bottom. It seemed to sting even more. He then grabbed my hair and turned me around.

“Spread your legs and hands behind your head,” he commanded.

Tibor slapped the inside of my thighs, five times each. Then he hit my hard cock another five times until my punishment was completed.

Just then, Alain, the chef, came in with a platter of the first course. I looked at Mistress, and she nodded for me to help serve.

I delicately served the bisque as I was instructed by Mistress Victoria earlier in the day.

While Tibor and Mistress enjoyed their soup, I crawled under the table and moved between Victoria’s open legs and proceeded to lick her delectable pussy. I often lick her as she enjoys her meal, so this was quite normal. The main course was brought in by Alain as I continued to enjoy the folds of Mistress Victoria’s delicious labia and clitoris. A cheese and dessert course followed, and afterward, I cleared the table. Mistress followed me into the kitchen.

“Again, Alain, a spectacular meal from start to finish.” Mistress complimented.

“Thank you, Victoria,” Alain said in his slight French accent, “Could I ask for a favor before I go?”

“Of course,” Victoria responded.

“A blowjob,” Alain stated.

“Unfortunately, not today, I have guests,” Victoria declined politely.

“Not from you, Mistress,” Alain explained, “from him.”

I looked up, and Alain, the chef, was pointing to me.

“I would have preferred his boy pussy, but I am sure you are saving it for later and saw how talented his mouth is, so I was wondering if I could partake?” he added. “As a gratuity perhaps?” 

“Of course, Alain,” Mistress said without even looking at me. “How could I deny a friend a favor.”

Alain smiled and opened his striped chef’s pants and let them fall to the floor. He had a long thin circumcised cock that curved a bit to the side, and he was well on the way to being fully erect.

I kneeled on the tiled floor and took the chef’s cock in my two hands. I looked up at him and smiled as I took him deep into my mouth. I sucked on him for only a few minutes before he said something in French then came in my mouth. I swallowed it all, and I had learned my lesson. I licked him clean, then lifted his pants off the floor and buttoned them up, and stepped back next to Mistress Victoria.

“Merci.” Alain thanked Mistress and then kissed her on both cheeks.

Alain then smacked my ass. “Très Bien.” He said, as he smiled and began to grab his knives from the table. I then followed Mistress Victoria back through the main room and down to the basement.

When we arrived, Aya was hanging from the ceiling by chains and was being flogged by her Master/husband Tibor. I watched as he swung the flogger against her back and firm buttocks. Mistress Victoria brought me over beside Aya and attached leather handcuffs to my wrists. I was then attached to the same chain as Aya, and my hands extended above my head. Even though Aya was much shorter than me, we were now standing very close, her head to my chest.

Mistress Victoria then attached metal alligator clips to my nipples, at the end of the clips were a chain and a lead weight. They painfully pulled down with the weight. Tibor then lifted Aya and told her to wrap her legs around my waist. We were now eye to eye. Tibor then went to the pulley and lifted us so that my toes barely touched the floor. Tibor then came over and whispered in Aya’s ear.

“Slide on to his cock, my little slut,” Tibor whispered, but loud enough for me to hear.

Aya then wiggled her waist and little ass and slid her pussy over my hard cock. This little Japanese girl’s pussy felt good around my cock. Then without warning, the flogger came down hard on my back. It came down with such force that we started to swing around. I looked back at who struck us, and it was Mistress Victoria with a sinister grin as the flogger came down again, stinging my ass.

Tibor called out to Aya, “Baby girl if you can make him cum in your pussy, you will get your special reward tonight.”

“Brian, remember, do not cum without permission, or you will be punished,” Mistress Victoria challenged.

Aya looked up at me sweetly. I knew then that this was not going to go well for me. We continued being flogged my Tibor, and Mistress Victoria and Aya were grinding her pussy up and down my cock. I struggled for a long time, but this girl’s sweet pussy was too much for me, and I shot my hot cum up deep inside of her.

“Sorry,” Aya whispered to me, sweetly, smiling.

Tibor unattached us from the chains, and Aya climbed off of my cock. Mistress Victoria rushed over and grabbed me roughly by my balls.

“Very disappointed in you,” Mistress chastised me. “You need to have more discipline!”

Mistress then cuffed me to a rough wooden table that was angled up against the wall. Tibor and Mistress Victoria grabbed two large candles from the table and brought them above my chest, and they didn’t hesitate as the tipped the candles to the side, dripping the hot candle wax down my chest and stomach and then to my cock. I shuddered as the hot wax burned my flesh. Tibor and Mistress Victoria took turns dripping the wax onto my body, and I was almost wholly covered before they stopped and untied me.

Mistress Victoria grabbed me by my hair and dragged me over to the bed, where Aya was sitting with her legs spread. Mistress pushed my head between the lovely Japanese girl’s sweet pussy.

“Clean up that cum from her pussy, boy!” Mistress ordered.

I was delighted to, as I licked that fantastic pussy.

I was blissfully enjoying myself when I should have realized what was coming as Tibor grabbed my hips and thrust his huge cock into my tight pink asshole. Mistress had been training my asshole, but I wasn’t ready for the pain of this giant cock in my asshole. From the very beginning, he relentlessly pounded his cock into my ass with a steady rhythm. I tried to continue to lick Aya’s pussy, but it was too difficult as a true cocksmith was fucking me.

Tibor fucked me for a long time as Mistress Victoria cheered him on.

Finally, Tibor announced, “Going to cum!”

Aya scrambled away from me and moved in behind me. It was then I realized her “special reward” was her Master’s cum. I looked back in time to watch Tibor shoot his hot cum into her hungry mouth. It was quite the load considering he had cum only hours before.

It was a good celebration for my first official night as a slave.

After Tibor and Aya left, I was graciously invited into Mistress Victoria’s bed, where she allowed me to lick her pussy until she had two orgasms. The best gift of all was that I was allowed to sleep with her the entire night.

I was the luckiest slave ever.

 

 

 

Published 
Written by jokersunion
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments