Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Following Leap Day Tradition

"An erotic, submissive twist on an old tradition."

16
2 Comments 2
1.9k Views 1.9k
1.1k words 1.1k words

Leap Day comes around only once every four years. One tradition associated with this rare day is that women are allowed to propose to men. Naturally, the tradition began long before women's empowerment, but as a submissive wife, I thought I'd follow this with certain enticing twists.

First, I sent Sir a text explaining my idea and asking his permission to go forward. He immediately agreed.

With that go-ahead, I began by showering, shaving, and cleaning absolutely every part of my body, then dressing in my newest body harness, the one that has a visible collar and o ring. Next, I set up carabiners and soft ropes for his later use. I have to admit, with every step of my preparation, I giggled and became more and more excited. Usually, Sir sets everything up, or I do upon his direction. Today, it was all my 'proposals'. Lube - check. Anal plug - check. Nipple clamps - check. Peppermint tingling lotion and lube - check. By the time Sir arrived home, I was ready and waiting, seated at our bar with a lovely glass of tonic topped with a lime ready for him. (He doesn't like to drink alcohol before a session.)

"Sir," I began formally, standing up and placing my arms behind my back, tits out, and looking him straight in the eye. "I propose that you use each and every item I have laid out in the Play Room tonight. How you use them is up to you. I further propose that you not be limited by just those items. And finally, since this is an extra day of the year, I propose that you deliver unto me at least one 'extra' of everything you plan. One extra spanking, one extra minute of being bound, one extra thrust."

Sir sipped his drink, grinned, then said, "Agreed. Now, into the Play Room."

He began by binding my wrists together, allowing for about two feet of rope between them. He then attached a carabiner to the O-ring at the collar and looped the rope into that. He took the tweezer clamps and attached them to my nipples.

"Lovely. Now, you are going to bend over the end of the bed, pressing your tits into the mattress. You will not move, not even from foot to foot while I turn your ass a perfect shade of red."

I gasped and awkwardly did as he ordered. He ran his warm hand over my upturned cheeks and landed one hard, strong low onto each. I gasped, closed my eyes and eased into the pain/pleasure of a lovely spanking. He continued to use his hand, but just when I thought he had finished, he stated, "Almost perfect. How, for your extra."

I heard the slide of his belt through his trouser loops and the snap of it just before he landed the first stripe on my tingling ass. I cried out and melted into the mattress. My nipples were on fire, my ass scorched, and my pussy absolutely dripping. After five stripes, he stopped and rubbed my well-tanned bottom.

"Now isn't that nice," he murmured. "Here, let me help you up."

Once I was standing before him, glassy-eyed, weak-kneed, and completely under his spell, he said as he released my bound wrists from the collar, "This is where I would normally remove those clamps from your tits. Today, though, you will undress me first. Your bound hands should pose too much of an issue."

AsolFabp
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AsolFabp

I nodded and proceeded with this most enjoyable task. Once he was magnificently naked, He lifted one of my breasts, sucked on the tortured nipple and removed the clamp. I squealed as the blood rushed back into the nub. Before I could recover, he administered to the other breast in the same way.

He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his hips. He positioned me over his sword, piercing me to the core before dropping both of us onto the soft bed. I cried out and came, luxuriating in his possession of my body. He followed soon after and rolled off me.

"Damn, that was fast," he panted.

"It was, Sir. It was perfect."

He turned to look at me and said, "Ready for your extra?"

I giggled.

"Good. Get down there, love. Suck my dick until I'm heard again. That's it, turn around so your ass is within reach. Do not, I repeat, do not take your mouth from my cock until I tell you to."

Happily, I did so. I adore the taste of our mingled juices on his cock. I felt him wiggling a bit and then the coolness of anal lube being pressed inside of me. I moaned, sucked with even more enthusiasm, and wiggled my hips. He continued to press lube inside of me while I sucked on him. So much lube, in fact, that I wouldn't have been surprised if it began leaking out of me. Eventually, his cock was again at full staff and he said, "On top, cowgirl."

I eagerly obeyed. I slid my overly lubed ass onto his rod, moaning with pleasure. Since he had already come once, I doubted if he would again or at least, he wouldn't for some time. I was in for a long ride.

He tweaked my nipples, pinching them tightly, but not painfully. "Keep it up. Keep riding your stallion until he's foaming at the mouth, love."

I came. Again. And Again. I began to beg for mercy. He did not grant it. Once I stopped, catching my breath, only to have him swat my still tender ass HARD.

"You do not have leave to stop!" he admonished.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry," I babbled.

I screamed his name. He grabbed me tightly around the waist, flipped me over and plunged so deep inside of me I swear I could taste his come as he filled my second hole.

We snuggled again for a while before I glanced over and saw Sir holding the anal plug. I closed my eyes, knowing what was coming.

"You wanted extra today, love, and you're going to get it."

He knelt between my legs and lifted them so that I was in the diaper position. Slowly, he inserted the plug before again lying beside me and holding me in his arms.

"It's perfect, Sir. Thank you for that extra lube you injected," I answered sassily.

"Now, love, we're going to sleep. I'm exhausted. You are going to keep that harness on and that plug in all night, aren't you? I'm going to release your wrists, though."

"Yes, sir," I dreamily responded. holding out my hands so he could untie them.

"Good. And if I happen to wake up during the night, you'll be ready for me again, won't you?"

"Yes, Sir."

And so, Leap Day ended with a little extra just before midnight.



Published 
Written by Anarie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments