Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Entertaining At The Dungeon

"My mistress uses me as the featured attraction for a get together at her dungeon."

11
2 Comments 2
1.4k Views 1.4k
1.7k words 1.7k words

I have always been into female domination and BDSM. I love being tortured, humiliated and used by a beautiful woman dressed in tight leather and wearing an intimidating strap-on. It’s pretty much the only porn I watch and I watch a lot of porn.

A few months ago I finally found the courage to visit a professional dominatrix. I live in San Francisco. There are quite a number of professional mistresses to choose from. After doing my research on the internet I decided on a beautiful Asian woman in her thirties. After my first visit at her dungeon, I was hooked. I now see her on a regular basis. She is beautiful, truly mean and cruel. It is heaven.

The other day I was watching TV at my place when I received a message.

“Hi Frank, this is Mistress Li. I’d like to invite you to the dungeon tomorrow night for a small get-together. Since you are such an exhibitionist you’d be the perfect featured attraction. You are young, good-looking and you have a perfect athletic body. You also have a sizable cock. My assistant will record a video of this. As you know I have a website featuring young attractive males being abused by me. You would be part of this collection. Are you in?”

Of course I was in. The next evening I went to her dungeon. It is a gorgeous space in a basement with a myriad of torture devices.

There was a small group of people, three men and two women chatting idly. As soon as I walked in all conversations stopped. Everybody was staring at me.

“Ah, this is Frank. He will entertain us tonight. I hope it’s ok that my assistant here will film the event. Let’s get started. Frank, remove all your clothes.”

I slowly undressed. People stared at me intently. My inner exhibitionist was in heaven. Of course, I immediately got a huge erection.

“Very nice, look at Frank’s big hard cock, honey,” one of the women remarked to a man next to her.

Mistress Li harshly grabbed my genitals and pulled me to a bunch of shackles and pulleys hanging from the ceiling. She shackled my hands to the ceiling. My feet were fastened to metal hooks in the floor. I was standing there with my legs spread far apart. I was completely vulnerable. She gagged me with a black rubber ball gag.

“We don’t want to listen to his whimpering, do we?”

My eyes widened in horror when Mistress Li picked up a shiny piece of metal. It was an anal hook. She attached it to one of the pulleys in the ceiling and lowered it down to my butt.

After applying a generous amount of lube she slowly parted my sphincter with the ball end of the hook. She kept pushing until the hook was all the way in. She now pulled it up towards the ceiling. The hook got in deeper and deeper. I had to stand on the tips of my toes. She stopped. I was in heavenly agony.

“Now, I’d say, our Frank is immobilized and helpless,” Mistress Li chuckled.

She took a heavy leather flogger from the wall and held it in front of my eyes.

“How many strokes can you take, Frank?”

The first strike hit my back. It stung badly. Several followed. Then she hit my butt and upper legs. She stood behind me tickling my balls and cock with the flogger. Smack! The flogger made full contact with my genitals. I wanted to collapse but I couldn’t. I was hanging from the ceiling. It just drove the anal hook deeper inside me. I screamed, but only muffled noises came out from behind the ball gag.

“After all of this, he is still rock hard,” one of the guys wondered.

“Let’s move on to the next phase,” Mistress Li commanded.

She unshackled me, grabbed the anal hook and pushed me over to a gynecological examination chair.

“We won’t need this anymore.”

She quickly yanked the anal hook out of my ass. I sat down in the chair legs spread apart. Mistress Li fastened all the straps around my arms and legs.

“Frank, move your head to the side and look to the left.”

I obeyed. Mistress Li strapped my head down, one strap across my forehead and one across my chin. I was completely immobilized. I could only stare at the wall.

“He knows what’s coming, don’t you Frank?”

She held a substantial black dildo in front of my face.

“Who wants to do the honors, ladies?”

“I do,” a female voice answered.

“Please put on the harness, attach the dildo, and fuck him.”

After a couple of minutes, I started to feel pressure on my anus.

“Just push it in. There is still enough lube in there from the anal hook,” I heard Mistress Li say.

There it came. I gasped, but I was gagged. The woman grabbed my erection and balls. She pulled on them as she pushed the dildo deeply into my ass. She fucked me hard. I thought my cock would explode. It felt so good.

RoseStarlight
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RoseStarlight

“Honey, why don’t you stick your cock into his mouth. I want him to feel what it’s like to have a dick in every orifice,” I heard the woman say as she kept pounding me.

A guy walked up to me. I could only see the lower part of his body. He unzipped his pants and pulled out a semi-erect 7 incher. He slapped me in the face with his cock, repeatedly. As he slapped me in the face his cock rose to full mast. Mistress Li quickly removed my ball gag. The cock pushed between my lips. A strong thrust, I gagged. I decided it would be better to sensually suck him than to get throat fucked.

I circled my tongue around his glans sucking it like a popsicle. The pounding of my ass continued. I felt the cock spasm in my mouth. The load was huge. I tried to spit it out, but Mistress Li quickly put her hand over my mouth. She forced me to swallow the entire load. It was very salty.

“Wow, that was a great blowjob, Frank. Where did you learn that?” I heard the man say.

“Ok, it’s time for the final scene. You can stop fucking him,” Mistress Li announced.

The dildo withdrew. My butt relaxed. Mistress Li removed all the straps and pulled me up by my cock. I looked around. Everybody was smiling at me appreciatively.

Mistress Li lead me by my cock to a corner with an open shower. There were metal rings cemented into the shower floor.

“The final scene is waterboarding.”

She ordered me to lie down on my back. She cuffed my hands and feet to the metal rings. Again, I was immobilized.

“Now, I’m going to wrap his head tightly in thick layers of newspaper. It will suffocate him a little bit. Then you all urinate on his newspaper-covered face. Do it slowly so that your pee can get absorbed by the paper. It will give Frank the sense of being drowned in pee. Let’s see how that goes.”

Mistress Li unfolded a copy of the New York Times. She wrapped it tightly around my head and secured it with two leather straps. I had difficulties breathing. The smell of the paper and ink intoxicated me.

“Alright, please take turns urinating on Frank’s face,” Mistress Li ordered.

I heard the sound of pee hitting the newspaper. It stopped. The next person started peeing. The inside of my newspaper hood was getting moist. The pee was seeping through. It kept running into my mouth. The suffocation by the wet newspaper with my mouth full of urine made me panic. Panic was mixing with extreme arousal. I swallowed the piss. I was ready for the next one. Everybody peed on me.

“Our friend Frank here is so excited, I think his dick will explode. Let’s give him some relief with the cock box.”

I felt an object being moved over my crotch. A hand grabbed my genitals roughly and pulled hard on them. The two halves of the cock box were locked into place. The hole was tight. My testicles and erect cock were sticking out.

I felt a foot on my genitals. The full weight of a human was crushing my balls. The foot moved on to my cock stomping on it.

This was too much. I felt the cum rising from my balls. I exploded with a loud grunt. A river of semen was shooting into the air.

I heard applause.

“Well done, Frank. This is it folks. Let’s leave Frank here in his after-glow while I say goodbye to you.”

I heard people leaving. I was alone with my wet newspaper and my cum covered cock box. A feeling of total relaxation took hold of me.

After a while, Mistress Li and her assistant came back. She took the straps off my head and the shackles off my hands and feet.

“Please remove that disgusting urine-soaked newspaper from your face. Take a shower and get rid of that piss and cum. Also, clean the cock box.”

I obeyed. I dressed and came back.

“Did you like your session today?”

“Incredible. The pain, the humiliation and degradation. I never had so many conflicting emotions in my life. Thank you so much, Mistress Li.”

“My assistant here filmed everything. We’ll edit the video and put it on my website for people to buy. Now you know why I need young men for these videos. Only a young man like yourself could stay hard through the entire ordeal. Well done. Of course you get free access to the video. You can check out how many people watch it and read their comments, even answer them. Or can show it to your friends, whatever you like.”

I loved the video. I received a lot of positive comments on the website. No, I did not show it to my friends. To this day it’s my favorite masturbation porn.

Published 
Written by riederfrank
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments