Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Basement

7
5 Comments 5
11.1k Views 11.1k
817 words 817 words
She wakes up from hearing footsteps on the floor above her. She hopes that it's him who's on his way down. The night before he had made her feel so good. Her clothes are torn to pieces on the floor in the basement under his house. It's dark down in the basement and she starts thinking about the previous night.

She feels how she gets horny. She tries to touch herself but then remembers that she's still tied to the bed. She wants him so badly to come down and take her again. She misses how his soft lips kiss down her neck, the way he massages her breasts and how his fingers play with her hard nipples. She wants him to be inside of her again.

She gets more turned on by the idea that he does exactly what he wants with her. She loves the idea that she is completely helpless and that her body belongs to him.

She hears footsteps upstairs again. It sounds as if they're getting closer to the stairs. She hears the door open and him walking slowly down the stairs. She feels how her pussy gets wetter. She can only see his bare chest.

He walks towards her, grabs her throat and kisses her passionately. She lets out a quiet little moan of pleasure. She loves when he takes control. She's so wet and ready for him to take her.

She feels how his lips start to move down, slowly down her neck then over her breasts and towards her wet pussy. He gives it a kiss and softly moves his tongue against her sensitive clit. He starts to lick her aggressivly and she begs for him to stop but both of them know she doesn't actually want him to. He moves his hand to her opening, slowly circling a finger around it. Without a warning he pushes his middle finger into her, she moans loudly out of shock and pleasure. He moves his finger in and out of her fast.

She loves that she's tied up, that she's completely in his power.

He takes his pants off. He's hard. His cock is big and she wants it. She wants to yell at him to just fuck her already but she knows she can't do that because then he won't do it.

He takes his finger out of her and quickly replaces it with his big cock.

AdaRichi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AdaRichi

She moans louder than ever. The feeling of having him inside of her is amazing. He grips her neck with one hand and one breast with the other. She's waited all night for this.

His massive cock stretches her out, she wants more. She begs him to fuck her harder and within seconds he starts thrusting into her hard. Her breathing speeds up, moans escape from her mouth repeatedly. She wants to cum so badly, she's so close. He quickly takes his cock out of her pussy when he felt how it started to clench around him. He tells her she's not allowed to cum yet. He slaps her pussy and she moans. He moves his hand a bit and slaps her inner thigh hard and she moans again.

He unties her and takes a hard grip of her hair pulling her face to his hard cock. She quickly responds by opening her mouth for his cock. He takes a grip around her face and starts to fuck her mouth. He's making her gag and tears start forming in her eyes. He then slowly pulls his cock out of her mouth.

As soon as his cock leaves her mouth she starts gasping for air, but before she completely recovers he pulls her hair again and demands her to open her mouth for him. Once again she quickly does as he says and opens her mouth. He tells her that this time he won't take it out until he cums, and if she would try to push him away he would have to punish her. He fucks her mouth hard making her gag from time to time. It turns him on so much. He speeds up as he feels that he's going to cum soon. He looks down at her and sees her face which is completely covered in her own saliva.

He then looks down at her now red pussy and thigh, her pussy soaking in her own juices begging to be fucked. He whispers to her that she must be a happy little whore to have such a nice man fucking her. He cums in her mouth. He hears her gagging a bit and takes his cock out. He demands her to swallow his cum and lick his dick clean as the little whore she is. She swallows his cum and opens her mouth to show him. She then starts to lick his dick clean as a good little whore would do
Published 
Written by Emma1991
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments