Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Week In A Dungeon ~ Day 5C

"Ashley continues her hardest day in the dungeon so far…"

16
6 Comments 6
18.5k Views 18.5k
3.6k words 3.6k words
Ashley hangs over the metal bar in her restraints. The room is cool and dim but Ashley is only aware of her trembling lips. Mistress' fingers sit gently against them, trying to calm her tension and worry. But the taste of Ashley's own pussy against her mouth, keeps her viciously present in the moment.

The sweltering pressure between Ashley's legs is growing.

Several hours have passed since being on the verge of cumming whilst worshiping Tessa's unbearably sweet pussy. In that time, she's been taken from her cage, bound and forced to watch Mistress slowly, erotically fill the slave's ass with a locking plug. Watching the slave endure the intense insertion has caused Ashley's body to tremble and her vagina to gush. She didn't know why it turned her on so much to witness the slave being plugged. Ashley imagined it might have something to do with the girl's loud, gurgling moans.

Ashley's eyes wander helplessly over the women in front of her. Mistress' black panties a few inches from her face. The woman's strong, toned body stands elegantly on her black, matte heels. She bends down and takes the plug from the slave's drooling mouth.

Mistress lifts it up and watches the long strands of slave saliva drip from its body. Mistress moves her fingers from Ashley's lips, using them to collect some of the slave's drool from the metal device. She offers it to Ashley.

"Be a good whore and drink what I give you."

Ashley tries to lift her head slightly, but her collar, chained to the floor, prevents her from doing so. She tries to stretch her body so she can put her pink-socked feet flat on the ground and give her legs a rest, but it's impossible. She whines in frustration as she slowly opens her mouth for Mistress.

Mistress' drenched, sticky fingers slather Ashley's tongue with the slave's spit. It tastes cold and naughty. It has a potent, metallic taste from the girl's gag and plug.

Every time Ashely's forced to experience the slave, she feels a perverse wave of excitement flash over her skin. The pale, wicked girl is purely sexual and a symbol of lust and desire. Tasting her saliva is akin to being a slave herself. The very thought of which, scares Ashley to her core, while at the same time filling her cunt with moisture.

"Drink it up for me," Mistress encourages, shoving her fingers deeply into Ashley's mouth.

Ashley's bound-body reflexively stiffens, trying to suppress the urge to gag. She manages to keep her composure enough to begin sucking the mouth juices off the fingers.

Ashley slides her tongue one last time along the fingers gagging her, collecting the last remnants of the slave's saliva. As she swallows it, she's reminded of drinking her tea with Tessa this morning. Suddenly, feeling the cold bar pressing into her stomach, Ashley becomes very aware of her bladder.

"This is going to be very trying for you, my little slut. Are you ready?" Mistress moans, seemingly excited by the events to come. She removes her fingers from Ashley's mouth, allowing her to answer.

"Mistress?" Ashley manages to weakly squeak, "may I please pee first?"

Mistress smiles genuinely at her cute pet. She has a slight look of empathy in her eyes.

"Why on Earth would you think you deserve to pee right now?"

Ashley panics internally. She feels waves of embarrassment and frustration fall over her face. It does nothing to suppress her puffy, dripping cunt however.

"I… I… don't know Mistress. I just need…"

Mistress cuts Ashley off, "You need? No, you want. You want to piss, you want to cum, you want to hold hands with your little girlfriend."

Just the mention of Tessa's presence, floods Ashley with emotions.

Tessa… This is all worth it, to get to be around Tessa.

Thinking about Tessa, sitting in the cage behind her, knowing she can see her exposed ass and pussy, causes Ashley to blush. Lost in thought, she bites her lip in shyness.

Mistress firmly grabs the back of Ashley's hair, pulling her head up and back, the collar digs into the back of her neck.

"But this isn't about what you want. This is about what I need from you," Mistress booms, looking directly into Ashley's eyes. She pushes the plug into Ashley's mouth.

Ashley begins to breathe heavily as the wet metal is pushed inside her. She watches in panic as Mistress pushes the bottom of the plug, opening it up inside her mouth. One of the metal flaps pushes down hard on Ashley's tongue. She can feel her gag reflex nagging her throat. Mistress decides that the plug is open enough and slides the lock in place.

"I'd tell you to keep it in. But I know it's not going anywhere," she says with a slight giggle.

Ashley can feel drool already falling out of her spread-open mouth. She watches it drip down onto the ass of the slave-girl below her. The girl shivers with pleasure as each strand of Ashley's saliva hits her skin and trickles down between her legs.

"I'm going to need you to sign a new contract for me," Mistress says, nonchalantly as she picks up a clipboard from the other side of the room. Her clacking heels return her next to Ashley. She holds it in front of Ashley for a moment, allowing her to 'read' it. "After I put that plug inside you, I'm going to be showing you off to some people. They are not covered in our typical contract, so if they were to touch you, we'd be breaching the agreement. Is that understood?"

"I think so, Mistress," Ashley mumbles, through the device gagging her.

Mistress looks down at Ashley's face, struggling with all of her physical and emotional stress whilst trying to read.

"Not to mention your allotment will be increased to $50,000. Are you going to sign it?" Mistress inquires, impatiently.

$50,000? They can't be serious… but… but 'some people'? What does she mean? Who the fuck am I going to be shown in front of? I don't think I can do that. I don't think I can do this. What the fuck was I thinking going this far.

Mistress senses Ashley's hesitation. She brushes some of Ashley's hair behind her ear. This little, tender gesture calms Ashley to a degree, it's amazing the power her touch and sympathy employs.

Mistress orders the slave onto her knees with a deft hand gesture. The girl's plug, securely in her ass, now sticks out between her cheeks. Mistress clasps the girl's wrists together behind her back and positions her underneath Ashley's crotch.

Ashley can feel the girl's warm breath against her wet slit. The sensation is incredibly frustrating, as Ashley's body is begging for some orgasmic release.

"I think she needs to think things over. Encourage her, slave."

With that, the slave leans her head upwards, against Ashley's warm, puffy lips. The girl's mouth, forced open by the ring gag begins to slowly lick Ashley's cunt.

"Nice and slow slave. We don't want her enjoying it too much. Even slower. Good. Good little slave girl," Mistress praises, running her fingers through the girl's thin, dark hair.

The bound, plugged, little slave laps ever so softly at Ashley's clit. With every pass of the girl's tongue, Ashley can feel her button swell. Pleasurable lighting sensations shoot through her lower half as she wiggles against her restraints. The soreness in her calfs is growing as well, but right now, Ashley only feels the slave tonguing her, as she desperately tries to think.

Do I want to sign it? Can I? What will happen to me? Does Miss Rose know about this? Would she let anything bad happen to me!? Oh fuck!

Ashley moans loudly and drools out of her mouth as the slave plunges its tongue inside her cunt. She again, loses her train of thought as she feels her juices escaping from inside her. Ashley can hear the girl struggling to continue licking as she's forced to take in and swallow Ashley's oozing honey.

"Lick faster, slave," Mistress commands.

The girl follows Mistress' command immediately, now lapping and slurping at Ashley's engorged lips.

Suddenly, Ashley's mind sharpens on a thought.

Pleasure. Intense, immense pleasure. That's why I'm here. I'm here to please Mistress and Miss Rose, to the best of my ability. They are so beautiful and powerful and they control me, I'm just putty in their perfect fucking hands. And pleasing them, gives me pleasure… and pleasing Tessa… gives me everything I've wanted for a long time…

The slave slurps up more of Ashley's flowing juices as she relentlessly tongues her. Ashley can feel the little, slick tongue of the skilled slave perfectly sliding its way over her clit.

Ashley's mental energy is running out as every second the girl's naughty tongue lashes her pussy, she feels herself falling to the whims of her desire.

Wet slurping and lapping is all that can be heard. Ashley can barely breathe as she holds back her moans. The slave digs her tongue deep inside Ashley's rosy pussy and causes Ashley to yelp.

Ashley's mind begins to play with her. She remembers the taste of Tessa's cunt. Miss Rose's perfect toes, wiggling down her throat. The flavour of Miss Rose's perfect, sexy, pink asshole. Who has she become? What has she become?

Ashley refocuses. She nods her head to Mistress, acknowledging she's made up her mind.

Mistress smiles and un-cuffs Ashley's right arm. She puts a pen in Ashley's hand and holds the clipboard for her.

Mistress pulls the slave's face from Ashley's dripping sex. The absence of the slave's tongue, immediately fills Ashley's body with a strong sense of loss.

Ashley takes a deep breath as she takes in the gravity of what she's doing.

You've come this far...

Ashley signs the paper and gives the pen back to Mistress. She momentarily enjoys the freedom of her arm, before Mistress strongly and gracefully restrains it behind her back again.

Mistress walks slowly behind Ashley and stops.

Ashley feels goosebumps all over her body as she waits for Mistress to do something.

"That is an adorable ass," Mistress says, almost in a moan. She turns to Tessa, "Wouldn't you agree, slut?"

Tessa, staring longingly at Ashley's behind, nods in agreement, "Yes, Mistress. It's beautiful," she adds quickly.

"And if I see you touching yourself, at all, without my permission, I'm going to have you cleaning the slave's plug!" Mistress shouts, causing Tessa to shiver with anxiety.

Mistress spanks Ashley's left cheek, hard. Tessa feels the impact herself as she watches from her cage.

Ashley's goosebumps intensify as the sharp sensation of the spank emanates through her whole body.

Mistress pulls on the slave's collar, shoving the girl's face back onto Ashley's pussy. The slave's tongue immediately begins wriggling madly between Ashley's legs.

If it wasn't for the bar, holding her up, Ashley would have fallen over as the intense pleasure causes every muscle in her body to seize.

"Slave, I want you to make her suffer with pleasure."

As the order is given, the slave moans excitedly through her gag.

LiliDiaz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LiliDiaz

Her tongue deeply rubs the swollen lips of Ashley's cunt, making them tremble and drip.

Mistress slides her pointing finger all the way into Ashley's wet, engorged pussy. It rests there, a millimetre away from her G-spot. It's incredibly frustrating, having Mistress so agonizingly close without her pressing into it.

Mistress leans over Ashley's body and whispers into her ear.

"In a moment, this warm, wet finger, is going to be filling your ass."

The dirty, sensual words entering Ashley's ear make her cunt swell and tighten around Mistress' finger. The slave continues to lick unrelentingly, forcing Ashley's pent up juices to squeeze out of her hole.

Ashley begins to shake and moan loudly, almost in a panic as her pussy tightens and throbs around Mistress' finger. She trembles and vibrates as her wet hole is filled and licked.

Mistress can feel Ashley's cunt about to thrust her into orgasm and slides her digit out.

Even Tessa can hear the loud slurping noise the finger makes as it leaves Ashley's tight cunt. She feels her mouth watering as she wiggles her toes, trying to fight off the forbidden urge to touch herself.

"Deep breath, breathe in. You better not fucking cum," Mistress orders, pushing the slave's face off of Ashley's desperate pussy. She watches Ashley struggle in her restraints, ass bouncing up and down suppressing the urge to come.

Ashley feels the waves of pleasure swirling in her belly as intense pressure squeezes on her cunt and G-spot. It feels like she's going to explode as the pleasurable throbbing inside her slowly turns to aching.

Ashley tries to take a deep breath in, the plug filling her mouth makes it difficult. But as she exhales, a scream of frustration escapes her lungs. Her throbbing pussy aches, and the building orgasm subsides.

Mistress giggles to herself eerily.

Mistress slowly presses her wet, pussy-soaked finger against Ashley's asshole.

Ashley trembles as her dominant slathers her pucker with the cream from her pussy.

The sensual touching on the outside of Ashley's hole sends pleasure deep inside her ass and it echoes inside her pussy.

Oh fuck me…

The feeling of being so exposed, and having her most private place fingered, is driving Ashley crazy. She didn't know her asshole was covered with so many nerve endings.

"Your little star is so pink slut. And very tight. Mmm, I can just feel your ass, begging to be filled," Mistress moans, as she plays with Ashley from behind.

Ashley feels the finger slowly massaging her hole, getting it to tingle and relax. The butterflies in her stomach are going out of control, as her sexual tension, excitement and nervousness build.

"Feel my fingertip teasing your little star. Relax, and enjoy the sensation. Good girl."

Mistress puts the tip of her finger into Ashley's pucker, and presses down. Mistress watches closely as Ashley's tight, wet ring opens around her pointer, accepting it inside.

Ashley shrieks as her body adapts to a brand new sensation.

The woman's finger slides slowly into her asshole. Slowly, softly, Ashley feels it delve deeper inside her. Bound restrictively, Ashley cannot fight against the intrusion in any way.

Oh Fuck, this is fucking intense. Oh god, what am I doing!?

The finger pushes ever so slowly, deeper into her anus, applying pressure to the swollen glands surrounding her vagina. Ashley hears herself moan deeply as Mistress' knuckle reaches her trembling pucker.

As the finger is forced to stop progressing, Ashley's whole body shudders with an electric energy. Her belly is so full of excitement and nervous energy, she can barely contain it. Her heart is beating a mile a minute and the blood rushing to her pussy and head is making her delirious. Ashley wonders how she can be so desperately turned on, excited and scared at the same time.

Ashley tries to speak, but the wide-open plug in her mouth, keeps her tongue from working. A drooling groan is all that escapes her mouth.

The slave girl is forced to watch obediently as Ashley's saliva drips down onto her small breasts. The slave-girl shivers with sick delight as it trickles down the front of her body.

Ashley tries to clear her mind of all tension as this new sensation dominates her senses. She imagines what Tessa must be thinking and feeling right now.

"How do you feel? Hmm? Having your tight little hole fingered. How does it feel?" Mistress asks, in a tone dripping with desire.

Ashley mumbles through her gag. It's inaudible. But it's tone is clear: Ashley is melting at there mercy of her Dominant.

Mistress laughs.

"I see. Well, you let me know how this feels," Mistress teases, stiffening her finger and pressing it downwards.

A swell of pressure rushes through Ashley's body as the finger causes her insides to squeeze a gland between her anus and pussy. She yelps in surprise as a wave of intense pleasure pushes through her heaving cunt.

Oh my fuck…

Ashley moans and whimpers, helpless to the sensation of pure enjoyment throbbing through her lower body. Ashley can no longer think straight. All she knows is that, this pressure being applied to the inside of her ass, makes her desperately want to cum. Need to cum.

Mistress slowly and delicately begins pulling her finger back out of Ashley's clenched hole. Ashley relaxes slightly, but feel's Mistress' finger tip stop before exiting her body. Mistress then plunges the finger back inside Ashley, causing her to gasp. The finger presses down against the swollen glands again and Ashley gushes sweet liquid from her cunt. It slowly drips down the inside of her thighs.

Ashley's eyes become wild as Mistress finger-fucks her ass. She can feel herself changing as new emotions and sensations stream uncontrollably through her body.

The slave plays with the plug in her own ass, desperately trying to satisfy some of her sexual urges.

Ashley begins to tremble and moan wildly as she loses control of her senses. Mistress continues to plunge and press her finger into Ashley's luscious, pink asshole until her pet is whimpering.

"Such a good little slut," Mistress says in a loving voice, finally stopping her finger.

Mistress slides her finger slowly out of Ashley's velvet canal. She watches the girl's little star close itself tightly as the fingertip exits. Beads of sexual moisture cover its soft, little folds.

Ashley exhales and helplessly sags in her restraints. Her calfs burn and ache all the way up the backs of her legs. She can hear Mistress inhale subtly behind her.

"Mmm… your smell is… potent sexuality. My, my… little slut, your ass is making my mouth water. My finger reeks with desire. Just like a naughty girl's ass should."

Ashley couldn't feel more conflicted if she tried. Her embarrassment flushes across her face as Mistress is describing her ass' aroma in front of Tessa. But for some reason, Ashley is already craving the finger's return.

"Slave, sit up straight!" Mistress orders, stepping out in front of Ashley.

The slave obeys quickly and arches her back, sitting up on her knees. Her face just a few inches away from Ashley's.

Mistress holds out her finger between the two girls. Ashley becomes aware of her rich moisture, slathered all over it.

"Open, slave," Mistress commands, sweetly.

The girl keeps her back perfectly straight as her jaw drops and her tongue extends. Mistress slowly slides the base of her finger along the girl's tongue.

"Suck on it for me."

Without hesitation, the slave follows her Mistress' command, closing her thin lips over the warm, sticky finger. Mistress pushes it deeper in the girl's mouth, just as she had inside Ashley's ass.

Mistress takes the back of Ashley's head in her hand and holds it firmly in place.

"You better watch her enjoying the taste of your ass," Mistress demands.

Ashley stares at the girl being fed the juices from her most private place and can't help but be entranced, by how turned on by it the slave seems to be. Her eyes fall to the girl's puffy, rosy cunt. It shimmers with its own slick dew.

The finger is removed form the girl's mouth causing her to whine like a little kitten having its milk taken away.

Mistress slides the lock from the plug and collapses it back down to its 3/4 inch diameter. Ashley's mouth finally relaxes as the metal device is pulled from it's opening.

"Oh, thank you Mistress," Ashley whimpers clearly, despite her tired jaw.

"I wouldn't thank me just yet," Mistress teases.

Mistress elegantly walks back behind Ashley. Hearing Mistress' heels disappear behind her, always causes Ashley's stomach to fill with anxiety.

The slave watches as Mistress prepares. The plugged, little slave smiles at Ashley naughtily as she bites her lip with excitement.

Ashley feels the wet, metal tip of the plug press gently against her pink ring. She feels her pucker clench tightly.

"Don't be shy," Mistress giggles.

Ashley tries to make herself relax, but her heart is pounding in her chest so hard, she can hear it.

Mistress teases Ashley's hole with the saliva drenched plug. Applying a bit of pressure on the tight hole, then retreating and repeating the process.

Ashley can hear her wet asshole slurping against the smooth metal. The sound is humiliating and a massive turn on.

"Make her pussy gush, slave. Make her moan loudly," Mistress tells the girl perched between Ashley's legs.

The slave immediately leans forward and hungrily laps at Ashley's overheated cunt.

Oh damnit… oh Fuck me!

The slave's tongue quickly reminds Ashley how talented it is at finding her pleasure zones and massaging and teasing them relentlessly.

"When I put this fucking plug in your ass… It is going to make you a much more obedient and behaved slut," Mistress announces, pressing the plug firmly against Ashley's little pucker.

Ashley shakes in her restraints as she tries to remember to breathe. The girl licking her pussy is causing her to spasm uncontrollably. Ashley knows she's losing the battle over her body and muscles. Her Mistress is winning and Ashley's greedy need to satisfy her pussy is consuming her.

Mistress pushes the tip of the plug inwards, causing Ashley's pink star to spread open just slightly.

"Oh, and it will make you hornier than you've ever been in your life," Mistress moans, darkly.

Published 
Written by Aerith_Lives
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments