Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Week In A Dungeon - Day 3

"Ashley begins her biggest challenge yet, and begins to find her limits."

32
10 Comments 10
31.1k Views 31.1k
6.3k words 6.3k words
Famous Story
~~~~Day 3~~~~

Ashley lies in her cage. The black sheet sits over it, reducing her light and visibility. The cold dish that once held her dinner, lies next to her.

So much has gone through Ashley's head today. How much she has started to crave the affection and warmth of Miss Rose. Any kindness to her, feeling like a deep, sensual warm hug.

She thinks about the money she will be making after this week is over. She would have the freedom to look for her dream job for a year, with no pressure, nothing tying her down.

Ashley adjusts her body in the cage and the cold metal rubs against her pussy for a moment. Ashley's mind now wanders to the girl from yesterday. The way her cute white socks covered her feet. The skill and intensity her fingers controlled Ashley's cunt.

The room begins to fill with noise. Ashley hears the familiar sound of Mistress' heels and a cage being set down near her.

The black cover is removed from her cage. Mistress stands in front of her. Next to Ashley sits the girl from yesterday, still wearing just her white socks, clinging shyly to her own metal home. She looks flushed, her ass is red and so are her cheeks. She's biting her lip and doesn't take her eyes off Mistress.

Mistress opens Ashley's cage and takes her empty dinner dish out. She says nothing to Ashley, closing the cage back up.

As usual, Ashley's pulse begins to race when Mistress is around her. A perfect harmony of fear, anxiety, nervousness and sexual tension.

Mistress walks over to a nearby table. She's wearing her usual tall black heels, but with fishnet stockings this time and a shiny, deep purple corset. She carries over two large water bottles, full.

Mistress hands one to Ashley and the other, to the girl.

"I want you both to drink the whole bottle. Whoever finishes last, will get a little punishment," Mistress instructs.

Ashley looks at the heavy bottle in her hand and then over at the other girl in the cage, who immediately begins to drink thirstily.

Ashley puts the bottle in her mouth and begins to drink as well. Desperate to climb into Mistress' good graces, just once.

"Keep going girls."

Ashley is conveniently very thirsty, after having gone so long on so little water. Before coming here, she used to drink 3 liters a day too, as part of her daily health routine. Finally, she felt like she had an advantage and the will to win.

The girls watch each other as they drink. The thin bars of their cages obscuring each other slightly. Mistress watches them suck the water hastily from the bottles.

The other girl is close to finishing. This spurs Ashley on to chug the remaining gulps of water.

"Wow, impressive, slut!" Mistress goads Ashley.

Ashley smiles as she puts the empty bottle down. The other girl stops drinking and slumps down onto her bum.

"Did I say you could stop!? Finish it. All of it," Mistress commands, aggressively to the other girl.

The other girl gets back up into a squatting position and finishes drinking the remaining water from her bottle, clearly struggling to intake all of it.

Mistress collects the bottles from both girls and places them on the table behind her. From this table she now grabs a large, black dildo with a round leather base and carries it over to the other girl's cage.

"Lay on your back," Mistress demands of the girl, who does so promptly. "Open," Mistress continues.

Through the bars of the cage, Mistress slowly slides the long rubber cock into the girl's mouth. Ashley watches as the girl squirms a little, fighting her gag reflex. Mistress holds the cock in the girl's throat for a moment, letting her gag.

"Mm… I love this," Mistress moans, cruelly watching the girl wriggle around in her cage.

Mistress pulls the cock out of the girl's mouth. The girl coughs and inhales deeply afterwards. Saliva drips off the dildo onto her face. Mistress gets up and walks to the other side of the cage and opens the door.

"Out!" Mistress shouts.

The girl jolts up off her back and promptly crawls from her cage, on all fours.

Mistress moves in behind her and spreads the girl's legs. She puts the tip of the dildo against the girl's pussy. Ashley watches the girl's back arch up defensively and feels glad she finished her water first. Mistress spanks the girl twice, hard on each cheek and pushes her back down, so her ass and pussy are up and on display. She pushes the rubber cock into the girl's wet folds and she lets out a slight whimper. Ashley isn't sure if it's a moan of pleasure or an uncomfortable whine.

It slides in deeper and deeper, slowly. Ashley is amazed at how this large thing can fit inside such a small woman. The girl bites her lip, her face is flushed now and her eyes closed tightly, taking in the sensation of being filled up by her mistress. Ashley begins to wonder; who is this other girl? How long has she been here? Does she enjoy all of this? 

"Hold it in," Mistress orders.

The girl, on her hands and knees, reaches back and places her fingers firmly on the base of the cock. Ashley watches as the girl's toes curl inside her little white socks. Ashley can feel her pussy becoming warm again, she tries to ignore it.

Mistress comes back from the table with some sort of leather harness, with buckles on it. She straps it around the girl's waist and firmly connects it together. Then brings a thick strap around the girls front, from her belly button across her pussy and her ass, connecting it to the waist strap on the back. It firmly secures the giant rubber plug inside the girl's cunt. Mistress then locks the belt with a small padlock, and puts the key on the table.

"Get back in there," Mistress says, pointing into the girl's cage.

The girl slowly turns around and crawls awkwardly back into her cage. Ashley can't imagine how it would feel to have such a large object, filling up her pussy, and then to be forced to walk around with it inside her.

"You girls be good. I'll be back in a while."

Mistress walks out of the room and Ashley can hear a large door closing in the distance.

~~~~~

~~~~~

Ashley stares quietly at the other girl, who continues to shift around in her cage, trying to find a comfortable position to rest, but failing. Ashley works up the courage to speak to the other girl.

"How are you doing?"

The other girl looks over at Ashley, surprised.

"I'm fine," she replies, hesitation in her voice. "We shouldn't talk to each other. I don't think Mistress would like that."

Ashley looks around and then checks the cameras placed around the room.

"We'll be quiet. And we can hear when the door opens," Ashley points out, quietly.

The girl adjusts her hips and places a hand onto her stomach.

"I guess so," she replies, wincing uncomfortably.

"I'm Ashley."

The girl looks over at her. Ashley can feel the girl inspecting every inch of her body. Ashley now feeling incredibly vulnerable.

"You don't look like an Ashley."

"Oh…"

"I'm Tessa."

Ashley smiles, as she now looks over Tessa's body carefully. Her small, sock-covered feet, tiny belly and waist and elegant hands. Ashley notices the subtle plumpness of Tessa's small breasts. She has small, cute lips that look like velvet.

"You look like a Tessa," Ashley says, almost with a laugh.

Tessa moves around again. Now getting onto her back and placing her feet up on the bars at the other end of the cage. Tessa breathes deeply and methodically now.

"Why do you think she had us drink all of that water?" Ashley asks.

Tessa makes a funny face as she looks over at Ashley. Her eyebrows raised.

"Why do you think?" Tessa scoffs.

As soon as Ashley hears the question, she can feel her bladder give her the answer. Pressure is beginning to build just above her pussy.

"Ohh…" Ashley mumbles.

Tessa tries adjusting the harness, that's holding the plug deep in her vagina. She can't seem to gain any relief from fiddling with it.

"I'm really sorry about that, by the way. I didn't know she'd do that to you." Ashley is genuinely sympathetic, and it comes across.

"That's alright, Ashley," Tessa responds, calmly. Her little voice almost melodic. "It's not like either of us would be here, if we didn't really want to be."

The words hit Ashley unexpectedly. She escapes her body and is lost in thought; What does she mean by that? I don't really want to be here, do I? I mean, if it wasn't for the money, I wouldn't be here… Is Tessa getting paid to be here? Should I ask her? What if she isn't?

As her mind wanders, so do her eyes. Ashley notices Tessa's curves. Her little cheeks, her soft looking hair, and the lace around the ankles of her socks. Ashley's hand has also wandered. It is now softly rubbing against the hood of her clit. Ashley's whole body is rocking subtly as she grinds gently into her palm. What am I doing!?

The girls hear the door to the room open loudly. Both Tessa and Ashley freeze, out of instinct and then collect themselves.

"Alright girls. We are going to put on a little show today," Mistress announces as she walks into the room confidently. "And give this little whore her reward from yesterday," Mistress says, smiling at Tessa.

"Thank you, Mistress," Tessa says, meekly.

Mistress opens Ashley's cage and grabs her gently, but firmly by her hair. She pulls Ashley into the middle of the room where there are some metal shackles chained to the floor.

"Lay down. On your back. Arms above your head."

Ashley tries to focus on every instruction, one at a time. As she lies down onto the cold floor, goosebumps spread over her naked body immediately. Her ass and back immediately tense up from the shock. Mistress coldly takes Ashley's wrists and shackles them to floor above her head.

"Spread your legs slut," Mistress barks, after making sure Ashley can no longer move her arms.

Ashley slides each leg outward, as wide as she can. She can feel the cold air in the room breathing against her pussy now. Mistress begins to secure both of Ashley's ankles. Ashley can feel herself begin to breath heavily and tries to calm herself. She looks over at Tessa, in her cage, still strapped up, with that giant plug filling her pussy. Ashley can feel herself become wet as thoughts fly through her mind and the feeling of being chained to the floor for another's pleasure, causes her to drip even more. Mistress finishes tying Ashley down, and notices her pussy.

"Oh my. I can't believe how much of a whore you are. You dirty girl. You're enjoying this…"

Am I enjoying this? My god I'm cold. Fuck I want to rub my clit right now.

Mistress slides two fingers smoothly into Ashley's cunt. Her body becomes rigid in her shackles as she lets out a loud moan.

"Have you ever tasted yourself slut?" Mistress asks.

"No, Mistress!" Ashley almost screams in delight as the fingers move inside her.

Mistress pulls her soaked digits out of the wet pussy and she straddles herself on top of Ashley. Mistress holds her dripping fingers over Ashley's face.

"Open. Stick out your tongue," Mistress says, full of wicked authority.

Ashley feels powerless to Mistress and opens her mouth widely. Mistress presses the tips of her fingers against Ashley's tongue and then slides them all the way down her throat.

"Suck on them. Clean them off."

Ashley closes her lips and wags her tongue wildly around, trying to lick all of her juices off Mistress' fingers. The smell and taste of her own sex is overwhelmingly attractive. She feels so used and on display and helpless, but she focuses all of her energy on sucking. Even Mistress' fingers are now turning Ashley on, their soft firmness, gagging her, wishing they were fucking her, like Tessa did yesterday.

"Good whore," Mistress teases, lifting her fingers slowly out of Ashley's mouth. Mistress wiggles forward so that her knees are sitting beside Ashley's ears. Her pussy inches away from Ashley's face.

Mistress slowly slathers the lips of her cunt with Ashley's spit. Ashley watches helplessly as Mistress runs her fingers all over her pussy, teasing it and wetting it. Mistress moans loudly as she dips her middle finger into her wet cunt. Ashley watches the knuckle disappear inside as Mistress quivers slightly from the sensation. Ashley can almost taste Mistress, as fluids drip down onto her chin.

Mistress' finger slowly comes back out and dances around her clit with a few careful circles, then plunges back inside.

Ashley begins writhing with desire. Her ass lifts up in the air, desperately trying to touch her pussy against anything. Her hips, begging Mistress to touch her again, this was too much.

"You settle down. This is for me."

Mistress leans behind her and presses down on Ashley's stomach, exacting just enough pressure on Ashley's bladder to send a sharp reminder of pain up her ribs. Ashley quickly lowers her hips.

"Ohh, do you need to pee already?" Mistress asks, cutely.

"Yes, Mistress," jumps Ashley's reply, almost desperate.

"Then you better be good, and not give me a hard time anymore."

Ashley tries to refocus her mind from her aching pussy to Mistress' soaking cunt, still being played with, relentlessly. Mistress grabs the back of Ashley's head and pulls her face towards her pussy. Ashley could touch it, if she stuck out her tongue. Mistress' pussy smelled as sweet as it did the first time Ashley was forced to take in her scent. Mistress' aroma filled Ashley's whole body with a soft warm glow, like a smooth whiskey would.

Mistress makes sure Ashley knows that she's in control. She keeps rolling the tips of her fingers over her clit, faster and faster now as she bites her lip and grips Ashley's hair tighter.

Ashley's own pussy begins to throb again, beating, requesting attention, pleasure, sensation, anything. She can feel her hips rising again as she struggles with her desire to be fucked.

"I've got one more thing you need to clean, before we start."

Mistress stands up and walks to Tessa's cage. She opens the door and points.

Tessa gets on her hands and knees quickly and awkwardly moves out onto the floor. Mistress gets the key from the table and unlocks the leather harness around Tessa's waist.

"Thank you, Mistress," whines Tessa, thankfully.

Mistress reaches behind Tessa and slowly pulls the giant plug out of the girl's pussy. Tessa hums a deep moan as the cock slides out, covered in her juices. Mistress carries it over to Ashley, and kneels down over top of her.

"Do you want to taste her?" Mistress asks, forcefully.

Ashley hesitates. The large dildo, slowly drips Tessa's warm pussy, down onto Ashley's neck. But before she can answer, her bladder is pushed down on, hard. A yelp escapes Ashley's lips as she strains not to piss all over herself. Her mouth opens widely.

"Good slut. Taste all of her. All down your throat."

Mistress puts the tip of the cock into Ashley's mouth. Immediately Ashley tastes Tessa's flavour. It's almost like honey, mixed lightly with sweat and flowers. The cock is pushed further into her mouth as her tongue has to move down the shaft to create more room. The pheromones from the juices of Tessa's sweet cunt begin to overtake Ashley's mind. She no longer feels in control of herself as she takes in the rubber cock, sucking all of the wetness off of it. She swallows the cocktail of fluid in her mouth and continues to lick and suck until Mistress is satisfied.

"Wow, impressive, my little girl," Mistress says, taking the dildo out and placing it back on the table. "I think it's time for our game now."

Ashley can't help but feel a little excited. Perhaps this means she'll finally get to have her pussy touched, her urges relieved. She begins to shake with anticipation and nervousness.

Mistress leads Tessa over to Ashley. She moves Tessa so that she's on her hands and knees over top of Ashley. The girls look into each other's eyes. Tessa looks timid and wild at the same time. Her tiny pink lips tremble slightly as she waits for Mistress' next instructions.

"Turn around," Mistress instructs.

Tessa's eyes widen with excitement. Smiling, she turns around so that her head is above Ashley's spread legs. Ashley looks up and watches as Tessa's pink pussy shifts into position above her head.

I can't believe this is happening. Where am I right now? What the hell am I doing? What is going to happen?

All of these rational thoughts jump through Ashley's mind. And then as her aching vagina pleads with her, other thoughts arise.

Her pussy smells so fucking good. I feel like I'm high. I want her to touch my pussy, I need it!

Ashley begins to wiggle in her restraints. The metal shackles and short connecting chains give her almost no mobility. She feels so frustrated that she cannot slide her fingers into her soaking hole and fuck herself. The need to be fucked has overtaken all of her other desires.

Mistress walks over to Ashley's side.

"Have you ever licked another girl's cunt before?"

"No, Mistress."

"Hmm, then I fear you will be at a serious disadvantage."

Ashley feels fear run from her spine down into her ass.

Mistress continues talking to both girls as she walks slowly around them.

"You are both to eat each other's cunts. You are trying to make the other slut cum, before you do. If you cum before she does, then you will be doing all of her chores tomorrow."

Mistress leans down next to Ashley and lifts the back of her head up so her nose presses into Tessa's folds. They are softer than Ashley imagined. Her nose, becoming warm from the heat inside of Tessa's pent-up pussy. The aroma causes Ashley to feel dizzy, as all of the blood in her head begins to run into her swelling clit.

"Eat her pussy," Mistress commands. She shoves Tessa's head down so her lips touch Ashley's trembling cunt.

Oh Fuck! Ashley squeals loudly as Tessa begins to plunge her tongue deeply into her vagina. Ashley can barely breath as her legs begin to shake uncontrollably. Tessa's tongue slowly pulls in and out, soaking the outside of Ashley's hole. Ashley's hands ball up into fists as she strives to move them, but cannot.

"You better get going slut."

Ashley opens her eyes and sees Tessa's cute little pussy in front of her.

KarinaSmith
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KarinaSmith

The intricate layers of her vagina look like concentric circles. Ashley's mouth waters as her cunt is teased and licked and sucked. She buries her tongue as deep as she can into the pink hole. The taste of pussy and honey flows into her mouth.

Tessa moans cutely and jumps, but doesn't leave Ashley's pussy for a second. Ashley already feels close to the edge. The last 24 hours she's been dying to have someone touch her, and now this cute, little, sex-crazed Tessa is using her mouth to fuck Ashley's soaking cunt.

It felt fucking amazing. Ashley could feel Tessa's tongue wriggling inside of her, she could do nothing but accept it, as it pushed her closer and closer to the edge of orgasm. Ashley knew she couldn't come first, and tried focusing harder on Tessa's delicious hole.

Mistress bends down and watches the girls tongue-fuck each other desperately; their moaning grows. She places a hand on each of their stomachs, 3 inches below their belly buttons.

Oh fuck. Please don't push down.

Mistress applies pressure to both girls' tummies. Ashley groans as she strains to keep licking at Tessa while her bladder is screaming. Tessa whimpers in discomfort, though it is muffled by how much of her mouth is engorged in pussy.

"Don't either of you, even think about pissing. Or I'll have you licking it up!"

Ashley's mind is racing. Her body telling her a thousand different things. Her clit is humming with delight and sending waves of ecstasy up her body. Her mouth, full of another girl's cunt, causes her to hallucinate. Saliva and Tessa's juices run down her chin as she slurps noisily.

Mistress presses down again and Tessa's legs shake. She whimpers loudly, trying to communicate that she cannot hold herself much longer.

Ashley finds Tessa's clit and focuses all of her attention there. Sucking on it tightly and then frantically running her tongue over it, up and down.

Tessa has taken to this strategy as well. But with a skill and technique Ashley could not understand. Ashley could feel the girl's tongue making slow, strong strokes up and down her clit. She had found the perfect timing and pressure. It was unlike anything her pussy had ever felt.

Oh God…

Ashley could feel the pulsing begin in her ass and it throbbed outward. Her hips begin to rock as Tessa relentlessly slides her perfect tongue over her button. Ashley tries to copy her every move. Tracing her tongue up and down the girl's dripping pussy.

Mistress watches, her hand softly tracing around her own pussy. Seeing her two naughty slaves shake, shoving their faces into each other's cunts, turns her on.

Tessa starts to moan loudly. Ashley can feel Tessa's breath against her pussy as the girl tries to calm herself.

Ashley knew she didn't have much time left, she was going to cum. She was going to cum all over Tessa's cute, little face as she tongue-fucked her.

Oh God… Oh Fuck…

"Stop!"

Mistress' voice cuts straight through Ashley's soul.

"Lie down," Mistress instructs Tessa, as she puts the girl on her back next to Ashley. "It doesn't seem fair, that one of you will get to cum before me."

Ashley is still writhing with pleasure and frustration. She almost lets out a yelp of desperation, her pussy, ready to explode. She can feel it, boiling with desire. She worries she'll go mad, if she cannot get off.

Mistress kneels down between the girls and places a hand on each of their bellies. "Who wants to help me cum?"

Tessa and Ashley both yell out, "I do, Mistress!"

"Hmm," Mistress ponders, looking over at Ashley. "What will you do for me slut?"

Ashley thinks for a moment. She can feel Mistress' hand on her stomach, ready to apply pressure at any moment. Her mind wanders to what she could do for her Mistress. She had helped make her come before.

"I want to suck your toes Mistress!" Ashley blurts out, still panting with sexual frustration.

"Mm, good girl. You know I like that," Mistress says, smoothly. She sits down and removes the heel on her right foot and places her toes against Ashley's mouth. Their smell was beautiful and her foot was warm. Ashley felt convinced that she would do anything at this point, to be able to come.

Ashley begins worshipping Mistress' foot. The fishnet stocking rubbing against her lips as she laps at Mistress' slender toes. They taste as sweet as ever, and once again, Ashley becomes overwhelmed by sexual hunger. The taste of her Mistress' foot causing her to vibrate with desire. But she couldn't do anything to satisfy her own pussy, so she sucked harder on the wet toes in her mouth.

Mistress begins rubbing her clit, giggling with pleasure. She sticks her foot deeper into Ashley's wide open mouth. This causes Ashley to gag slightly, but she doesn't stop wiggling her tongue up and down the arch of Mistress' foot.

Mistress moans at her new slave's enthusiasm. She looks to Tessa, who is laying silently beside her. "And what about you?" She asks.

"I would love to finger you, Mistress," Tessa responds.

"You may."

Tessa promptly sticks her fingers deeply down her own throat, soaking them in drool. She makes herself gag on them as Mistress watches with wicked delight. She places her fingers softly against Mistress' folds and slowly presses them, until they slide smoothly into her cunt.

Mistress moans loudly. She keeps rubbing her clit as Ashley sucks on her toes.

Mistress lifts her foot out of Ashley's mouth. Saliva drips profusely from it. "Can you do any better? Can you get me off?" Mistress inquires.

Ashley tries desperately to rub her pussy up into Mistress' hand. Mistress presses down hard onto Ashley's bladder, causing her to yelp.

"Anything! I will do anything Mistress."

"That's not very specific, slut."

Ashley searches her mind for an answer. Her urge to piss, beginning to overtake the sexual hunger of her cunt. The discomfort makes Ashley's mind race quickly with panic.

"I want to eat your pussy, Mistress!" Ashley blurts. "Please!"

"Hmm, that's better," Mistress replies, pulling Tessa's hand from her cunt and kneeling overtop of Ashley's little mouth.

Ashley can smell Mistress' wet cunt. Its pheromones cause her to feel high as she breathes them in.

The last days are all a blur now. Her nights in the cage, her frustration and loneliness. The warmth of Miss Rose and the urge to please her. And now, Mistress, the woman who had taunted and teased and aroused her for 3 days, has her dripping sex, 2 inches from Ashley's lips.

"Open," Mistress commands. Ashley does what she's told, her soft lips parting. "I want you deep in my cunt."

Ashley extends her pink tongue out as far as she can manage. Mistress opens her pussy slightly and lowers herself onto Ashley's face. Ashley's tongue plunges inside, effortlessly. She feels the warm velvet folds pass over her taste buds, sliding down onto her lips. At this point, she can only breathe through her nose. She begins licking as deeply and hungrily as she can.

Mistress begins to rock subtly back and forth as she moans. Ashley can feel Mistress' juices leaking down her tongue into her mouth. It is incredibly intense for Ashley to comprehend as her face continues to be used. Mistress grabs the back of Ashley's head and pulls it harder into her pussy. She plays with her clit with her other hand now. Slowly rocking back and forth, up and down on Ashley's cute, little face.

Ashley instinctively tries to move her arms and legs, but is rigidly reminded that she can't. She is completely locked down to the floor, unable to free herself, unable to resist. She is nothing but a sex toy right now. Her wet tongue being swallowed deeper and deeper by Mistress' cunt.

Tessa watches as Mistress' breathing quickens. She can see how hard her nipples have gotten and knows Mistress isn't far from coming.

"Mistress! Please let me finger your asshole and eat your pussy!" Tessa shouts.

Mistress stops riding Ashley's mouth and looks down at Tessa.

"Mm… you naughty girl."

Mistress' words make Tessa smile. She gets up off of Ashley's face and turns around. She sits her ass down on Ashley's stomach.

Ashley uses all the restraint she has not to piss herself.

Mistress puts her legs outside of Ashley's and leans back, so that she's using Ashley like a mattress. She extends her finger out to Tessa and motions her to come closer. Tessa accepts her invitation quickly and moves around in between Mistress' legs.

"Please Mistress," Ashley whimpers, "I can't hold it."

Mistress presses her ass down harder onto Ashley's belly.

"You are going to have to!" Mistress says, coldly, as she leans her back onto Ashely's tits.

Ashley tries to focus her mind. Her bladder screams in pain, as Mistress begins to move and moan on top of her. Ashley can't see what is happening, but she can feel Mistress' juices, or Tessa's spit, spilling onto her cunt. The feeling is foreign, unbelievable. Her mind wanders to what is happening on top of her. Is Tessa's finger inside Mistress' ass? I wonder how that feels. I hope Mistress cums soon… I don't know how much longer I can hold on. I'm going to piss myself. Fuck!

Mistress begins panting, hard. Ashley can feel the body on top of her vibrating, shaking with intense pleasure.

"Slut. Can you do better than this?" Mistress shouts, between bouts of delicious moans.

Ashley doesn't know what to say. Her bladder screams at her to do anything, say anything to make Mistress happy.

"I… I don't know Mistress," Ashley yells, clearly conflicted.

"Would you lick my ass for me slut? I know I could cum right now, with your tongue deep inside my fucking ass."

Ashley feels the blood rush from her head. She feels dizzy and scared. She needs to pee in the worst way. And her pussy is aching to be touched. The fluids from Tessa's mouth drip messily onto Ashley's pussy, causing it to pulse with desperate need.

"I…I…" Ashley is quivering with nervousness and stress. The last hour has been an ordeal, one she could never have imagined. And now, she is being asked to lick another woman's asshole. Ashley wondered why was she even thinking about this. She knew she wasn't ready for this, and her fear for disappointing her Mistress caused her to shake to the bone.

Mistress could feel Ashley begin to breath quickly, almost in a panic. She could feel the girl's cold wet body below her, begin to shiver.

"Awe, poor little girl. I'm sorry you feel that way. This whore will have to get me off," Mistress says, tenderly.

The care in Mistress' voice immediately makes Ashley feel warmer and calm.

Tessa starts to grunt slightly as she continues to work. Slurping and panting as her efforts cause more warm fluid to drip down Mistress' ass and onto Ashley's pussy.

"Keep going slut!" Mistress urges. She pulls Tessa's face harder onto her pussy.

Ashley can feel Mistress begin to shake. Harder and harder until Mistress lets out a shriek. She begins writhing up and down, almost riding the waves of pleasure that Ashley knows, are flowing through her gorgeous body. Ashley can feel the walls of Mistress' pussy tighten around her tongue. Mistress moans deeply and Ashley almost thinks she can hear a whimper as Mistress finally starts to settle down.

She slowly gets off of Ashley's body. Ashley breathes a sigh of relief, as she feels she will be able to hold on a little longer.

Mistress runs her fingers through Tessa's short blonde hair.

"Good girl. Do you have to pee?" She asks Tessa.

Tessa nods, "Yes, Mistress. Please."

Mistress goes over to the table at the side of the room and picks up a silver bedpan. She takes a few steps closer to Tessa and places it on the floor in front of her.

"You can relieve yourself now."

Tessa sits on the pan, and immediately begins filling it. Ashley lifts her head to watch, as Tessa's face begins to glow with relief.

Ashley lies her head back down on the floor, frustrated. She can feel her wrists and arms start to cry as well, exhausted from being restrained so long.

The sound of Tessa's pee dissipates. Ashley wishes that it was her.

"Good girl," Mistress says, patting Tessa gently on her head.

Ashley can't help but groan loudly, trying to attract Mistress' attention.

"And what do you want?" Mistress says to Ashley, sounding completely indifferent.

"I need to pee, Mistress. Please!" Ashley yells. She can feel herself beginning to lose control of her senses. The pain and discomfort from her need to urinate, now overcoming everything else.

"Then you should have done more to get me off."

Mistress stands up and looks sympathetically at Ashley. She watches the girl's body shiver and wriggle helplessly. She speaks to Tessa.

"I'm sorry. Normally, I'd have some nice tissue for you to wipe with. But, I've got none with me. We'll have to use her," Mistress says, seductively. She grabs Tessa gently by the back of her neck and walks her on top of Ashley. She makes Tessa squat down over top of Ashley's face. Tessa's pussy hangs an inch above Ashley's mouth.

"Clean her cunt for her," Mistress commands, softly.

Ashley hesitates. All she can think about is relieving herself. But something deep within her is telling her to hold on. This gives her a strength, a feeling of pride and accomplishment she's never felt before. She suddenly feels inspired. Nothing Mistress could say or do to her could take that away from her, it only gave her more satisfaction.

Ashley throws her face forward and cover's Tessa's pussy with her mouth. The pressure on her bladder making her delirious, Ashley becomes like a wild animal. She's overtaken by her lustful nature as she dives her tongue into Tessa's warm cunt.

Mistress' eyes widen as she watches Ashley begin to tongue-fuck Tessa. Mistress smiles, a softness gracing her face ever so subtly. Ashley does not see this, however, as she's now licking Tessa's cunt furiously. Ashley sweeps the tip of her pink tongue from deep inside the bottom of the girl's pussy and pushes it all the way up and out onto the tip of the clit. Ashley can feel Tessa's button harden like a rock between her lips. This only urges Ashley on further.

Tessa begins to shake, as she tries to remain balanced in her squat. Her toes wiggling uncontrollably inside her thin, white socks. Her fingers find her nipples and she tugs on them, hard. Tessa keeps her legs spread wide apart while she lets Ashley's tongue buck around inside her soaking cunt.

Ashley can feel Tessa's juices dripping into her mouth. She swallows them hungrily and keeps licking and sucking the girl's perfect pussy. She focuses strongly on Tessa's swollen clit now. Stroking it, hard, then soft, then harder still, with her erect tongue.

Tessa begins to shriek as she's being pulled quickly over the edge. She twists her sensitive nipples as she yells to Mistress.

"Mistress, please, can I come?" Tessa asks, moans beginning to erupt from her.

"Is this little whore making you want to come?" Mistress teases.

Tessa almost loses her balance as a shriek of pleasure jolts through her body and out her throat. Ashley feels empowered by her ability to make the quivering Tessa beg Mistress to come. She tongue-fucks the girl even harder now. Licking her clit up and down relentlessly, slurping up her juices as they ooze from her.

"Yes! Mistress! Please!" Tessa begs, again, louder.

Tessa bites her lip. But it doesn't help her quell the building wave of fucking delight. She shoves three fingers into her mouth, moaning harder. Ashley can feel Tessa shuddering with aching pleasure.

"You may," Mistress says, calmly.

Tessa screams. She falls onto her knees, as the intense pounding in her nerves causes her to lose all control.

Ashley dives her tongue deeply into the shrieking girl's pussy, and waves it around inside, trying to touch every inch of her. Tessa begins to moan loudly, happily, thankfully. She runs her fingers through Ashley's hair, trying to show her appreciation to the girl below her.

Tessa just sits there for a moment, letting the euphoric warmth fill her body.

Ashley can taste Tessa's juices as they fill her mouth. She is responsible for all of them, she knows that.

Mistress takes Tessa away and puts her back in her own cage. She carries the bedpan over to Ashley and slides it under her bottom. Mistress lays down alongside Ashley, then places her hand on the girl's belly.

Ashley can feel the pressure reach a limit, as she's about to burst.

"I want you to relax now. You may relieve yourself."

To Ashley, it feels like she's won the lottery. Immediately, she feels herself let go. A wave of pleasure runs through her, as a golden stream erupts from her folds. A thick tingling bursts from Ashley's stomach, and spreads through her body, making her feel fucking unbelievable.

"Good girl!" Mistress sings. Then, she presses her mouth against Ashley's, and slips her tongue into the girl's mouth. Ashley wants to scream it feels so good. Mistress' mouth tastes like fine wine and sex. Ashley's whole body warms with a sweet glow of pleasurable tingling. Her bladder sending her luscious signals of thanks, that feel similar to a good orgasm.

Mistress massages Ashley's tongue with her own as the girl continues to relieve herself, filling the bedpan.

As Ashley finishes peeing, Mistress slowly ends their passionate kiss by saying, "I think you might be ready now."

~~~~~~

~~~~~~

Ashley's cage is wheeled a long distance. The black curtain on her cage keeps her from knowing anything.

Her cage stops. Silence.

Now that the urge to piss has left her mind, now, all she can think about is sex. She had been teased and taunted and forced to watch others cum. She could feel herself hoping desperately, that she would get release soon.

The sheet on her cages is removed. In front of her is an elaborate table, with restraints, chains, padlocks and ropes.

Miss Rose stands next to it. She smiles at Ashley.

"Do you trust me, dear?"

Published 
Written by Aerith_Lives
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments