Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Week In A Dungeon ~ Day 2

"Day 2 of Ashley's adventure. Things becomes more intense."

27
7 Comments 7
24.7k Views 24.7k
4.3k words 4.3k words
~~~Day 2~~~

Ashley wakes up. Her bare feet ache from being cold for too long. Her body is stiff and everything feels sore.

She gets up onto her hands and knees and notices she's still wearing the leather cuffs on her wrists and ankles. She motions to remove them, but is interrupted.

"I think you can just leave those on dear," Miss Rose remarks. "I think they look quite lovely."

"Alright," Ashley mumbles, still waking up.

"Good girl." Miss Rose opens Ashley's cage and attaches a leash to her collar. Ashley stays on her hands and knees and begins to slowly follow Miss Rose.

"What are you doing walking around like a dog?" Miss Rose inquires.

"Am… I not supposed to?" Ashley stutters.

"I never asked you to do that dear! Stand up, please. I've got a surprise for you, for spending that long night by yourself."

Miss Rose smiles gently at Ashley and pulls out a blindfold. "I want you to wear this as well. Alright dear?" She asks, gently.

Ashley nods and the soft satin material is secured over her eyes and ears. Her sense of touch and smell immediately heightened.

"Follow me," Miss Rose whispers.

They walk off together. Ashley wonders where they are going.

~~~~

Miss Rose doesn't pull hard on the leash at all, but Ashley can feel the weight of the small metal chain on her neck, it's surreal. She feels like she's being controlled, but comforted and cared for at the same time.

Miss Rose stops walking and Ashley senses this, stopping herself. Her bare feet warming on this new floor.

"Do you trust me?" Miss Rose, asks.

Ashley wonders quickly, what the implications of this question might entail. But she seems to answer almost out of instinct, surprising herself.

"Yes, Miss Rose."

Just as the words leave her lips, Ashley is pushed from behind, causing her to let out a yelp of surprise. She tries to brace herself.

Fwoosh.

Ashley lands on a very soft surface. It feels like a bed, a big one.

"Was your trust rewarded?" Miss Rose teases.

"Yes!" Ashley can't help but smile a little.

"Are you comfortable enough?"

"Yes, Miss Rose," Ashley speaks, obediently and with genuine gratitude. Then she feels her left hand gently tugged to the side.

"This is just routine hun. Need to make sure you are secure."

Miss Rose locks both of Ashley's wrist restraints to the corners of the bed. Keeping her flat on her stomach, arms outstretched.

Ashley breathes in deeply. The blankets feel like heaven on her tired body. What she wouldn't give to curl up in the sheets and sleep the day away.

Miss Rose begins to brush Ashley's hair. Long, soft strokes of the brush cause Ashley to almost purr.

"Do you like this?" Miss Rose giggles.

"You have no idea!" Ashley says, melting into relaxation. Her mind wanders and she forgets where she is. With the blindfold on, time goes by without her knowledge. Helpless to just feel what Miss Rose treats her to.

Ashley hears a bottle being squeezed, and Miss Rose's hands rubbing together. Then the softest and strongest touch on Ashley's shoulders. The oiled hands of Miss Rose perfectly massage Ashley's sore muscles all the way down her back. Ashley feels an immense release of tension.

Suddenly the warm hands disappear.

"Oh, I'm sorry dear. I didn't ask for permission to touch you. That wasn't in your contract."

"Oh, no that's okay. That felt lovely," Ashley says, yearning for it to continue.

"Do I have permission then? To keep going? To touch you?"

"Oh, yes."

"Yes, what?" Miss Rose asks, matter-of-factly.

"Yes, you have permission to touch me Miss Rose."

"Good!" Miss Rose chirps, with a smile.

Now, she places her hands onto Ashley's feet. Her thumbs roll over their arches causing Ashley to breathe deeply, almost musically.

"I used to be a masseuse you know, in a past life," Miss Rose giggles, full of charm.

"Ohh, I can tell!" Ashley praises, almost drunkenly. "I used to be… I don't know. I've never really been anything before. Not really."

Miss Rose runs her glistening fingers between Ashley's toes, gently rolling them around. Ashley feels like her soul is being touched. She has never had a massage like this before. One that felt so… intimate, so comforting on a level she couldn't understand.

"Well, you are a very good model, dear. You made someone very happy last night." Miss Rose's voice is soft and caring.

"Really?"

"Yes. I know you could be capable of so much more though."

As she says this, Miss Rose places two of her fingers against Ashley's pussy. Her white panties quickly become dark with sexual hunger.

Ashley lifts her head, slightly panicked. What's happening? Why would she do this? Why is my pussy aching to be touched by her?

"Relax dear. You are doing wonderful. I'm going to take your panties off now."

Ashley mumbles something, but it's not words.

Miss Rose slowly pulls Ashley's panties over her ass, biting her lip in satisfaction at finally getting to see the young woman's ass. Small, but still plump and firm.

Ashley feels more exposed than ever in her life. Yet she notices how passive she's being, how intense the butterflies in her stomach are, how excited she is.

Miss Rose takes the panties over Ashley's knees and they fall off her ankles.

"Good girl." The words from Miss Rose make Ashley feel loved. Like a soft kiss and a warm hug.

Miss Rose attaches Ashely's ankles to the the bottom corners of the bed. At this point, Ashley has let go. Her arms and legs spread apart, helpless to do anything, blindfolded. Her pussy throbs in baited anticipation.

Ashley bites her bottom lip, waiting, hoping. Then without warning, Miss Rose is inside her. Two fingers slide into her folds.

"Oh my god…" Ashley whimpers.

So slowly, Miss Rose glides her long slender fingers deeper into Ashely's cunt. They rest inside of her.

Then they begin to move. Back and forth, in and out through a puddle of Ashely's juices.

"Your pussy is so wet dear. I think I could drink from it." Miss Rose licks her lips as she fucks Ashley with her hand.

Ashley is hypnotized by the building pulse in her cunt. It screams at her how bad she wants this, needs it.

Miss Rose moves her thumb over the girl's clit and Ashley shivers in pleasure from head to toe.

"It's like you've never been touched before," Miss Rose purrs.

Ashley has to fight the intense waves of pleasure washing over her body to get the power of speech back.

"I haven't!" She blurts out. Her hands now tight fists, her mouth open, gasping for air.

Miss Rose softly dances her thumb around Ashley's swollen button. She is perfect in her technique. Managing to keep her fingers sliding in and out of Ashley's cunt and still having her thumb rub with exact pressure on the clitoris.

Ashley begins to writhe in pleasure. Panting loudly and rubbing her body against the bed as her wet cunt accepts Miss Rose's fingers.

Miss Rose presses her fingers down onto Ashely's G-Spot.

"Fuck!" Ashley screams, in uncontrollable delight.

Her pussy, her insides, aching and pulsing with warm, intense pleasure.

"Are you going to come dear?" Miss Rose asks, love in her voice.

"Yes! Yes, Miss Rose!"

"Oh..." Miss Rose says, quietly. She stops what she's doing.

Ashley goes rigid in panic. No, she can't stop, not now, please god not now. 

"I… I don't understand," Ashley whimpers, confused.

Miss Rose removes her hand from Ashely's soaked cunt. Her fingers drip.

"I shouldn't have done that," Miss Rose states. She unlocks Ashley's ankles.

"That's okay. I really, really didn't mind!" Ashley barters, not caring how desperate she sounded.

"No. It's really a contract problem. You are being paid to model, not be touched."

Ashley feels herself shrivel. Loneliness pinches at her neck for some reason.

"Are there contracts… for touching, then?" Ashley questions, shyly.

"Why, yes there are! And, we could pay you three times as much dear."

Ashley's blindfold is lifted off her face. Miss Rose holds a contract in front of her.

Ashley had missed seeing Miss Rose. Her beautiful tall slender legs and gorgeous eyes.

Miss Rose places a pen in Ashley's right hand, still secured to the bed.

"I haven't read it though," Ashley says meekly.

"I have. Do you trust me?" Miss Rose states, gently smiling.

Ashley pauses. The past 24 hours of her life, she couldn't believe were real. Her life before has all but disappeared. Lost in a new world of sex and lust and control and helplessness and adventure!

Ashley signs the contract.

"Oh, you are such a good girl. I think you made the right decision."

Miss Rose bends down to Ashley's face. Ashley can smell her beauty.

Miss Rose moves closer, until her tongue reaches out and wets Ashely's lips. Ashley jumps forward, shoving her mouth against Miss Rose's. Their tongues try to wrap around each other. Ashley is lost in the moment and she doesn't care.

Finally, they separate. Ashley is quivering for more affection.

Miss Rose stands back up and throws the blindfold back on Ashley.

"You have a lot to do today dear. I will take you back to your cage."

Ashley is unhooked from the bed and her collar is re-attached. Once off the bed, Ashley's collar is tugged and she helplessly follows Miss Rose.

~~~~~~~~~

Back in her cage, Ashley sits silently. Wondering what is to happen next.

"Oh Fuck!" Ashley says, loudly to herself. How could I have forgotten my fucking underwear? What's wrong with me?

Ashley, just now realizing that Miss Rose never gave them back to her. Only wearing her bra now, Ashley suddenly feels cold and naked… and hungry.

~~~~

It feels like an hour has gone by. Now no longer warmed by sexual frustration, her stomach begins to rumble. It's been at least 18 hours since she's last eaten something.

Ashley imagines being back on that soft warm bed, with Miss Rose. Eating warm bread with chicken or steak. Guzzling some deliciously sweet red wine.

"Hello!?" Ashley belts out, immediately regretting it.

"God you are an impatient little slut!" The familiar voice of mistress calls from the other side of the room. Followed swiftly by the cruel clicking of her heels on the concrete floor.

Was she there the whole time? Watching me? Just waiting for me to say something?

"I'm sorry. I'm just…"

"I'm sorry, Mistress! Yes, you are and you will be. That's two things now that you are going to have to get punished for."

Ashley begins to tremble, suddenly feeling fear in her spine.

"I'm really sorry Mistress. I don't want to be punished. I'm already cold and really hungry. I'm sorry!" Ashley pleads, honestly.

Mistress sighs gently. A smile graces her face for a moment.

"I know you are. I know you're sorry and cold and hungry. But unfortunately, only good girls get rewards and you only get fed, when you're finished your chores."

Before Ashley can speak, Mistress covers her cage in a black sheet, taking away all vision outside.

Many footsteps are heard, and Ashley's cage is lifted off the ground and onto something else. Something with wheels on it, as she now can feel herself being pushed along the floor.

Ashley begins to breathe quickly. She tries to keep herself calm. She knows Miss Rose would not let anything bad happen to her. She has come so far already and in the back of her mind, she can feel herself hoping for more.

As she's being carted into the unknown, images and feelings flood through her. Of Miss Rose's smell and the way she brought her to the edge of complete pleasure. Ashley's pussy starts to throb again at just the thought of this and she thinks about touching herself, to satisfy her need.

But she knows the blanket could come off her cage at any moment and she'd be in serious trouble no doubt, for masturbating in her cage.

Ashley adjusts herself in the cage and presses her thighs together. The slight pressure pushing the folds of her pussy together, just enough to glean a bit of pleasure from the sensation.

Her cage stops moving. She feels it being lifted off the trolley and back onto the floor.

Mistress' voice pierces through the bars of Ashley's cage, "Can I trust you to be a good girl?"

"Yes, Mistress," Ashley quickly responds.

"I bet there are a lot of things you want right now. Yes?" Mistress requests.

A million thoughts begin to scamper through Ashley's mind. Oh god there's so much. No wonder I've tried to stop myself from thinking about them.

AllyWish8
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AllyWish8

I want out of this fucking cage, I want a warm bath, some food, to fucking cum!

Mistress kicks the cage, jolting Ashley from thought.

"Yes, Mistress!" Ashley shouts.

"That's good. Well, the better you behave, the nicer your rewards, understand?" Mistress speaks, slowly making sure Ashley needs no further clarification.

"Yes, I do Mistress."

"Alright. Here's how this will work. If you do everything I say, obediently, like a good girl. I will make sure you are fed very soon. As well, I'll make sure to reward that little pussy of yours."

The excitement at the thought of coming right now causes Ashley to shiver. She's more nervous than she could ever remember, but her pussy hums with anticipation.

Mistress continues to speak, "But if you start giving me trouble. You will regret it quickly. And I will start removing your rewards and adding punishments. Is that clear?" Mistress has a sternness in her voice that makes Ashley petrified of upsetting her.

"Yes, Mistress."

The cover over her cage is lifted off and she sees she's in a smaller room than before. It has dark stone and metal walls, and a concrete floor.

Mistress stands in front of her. She wears very tall black heels and a black skirt. She has a comfortable looking black bra on as well.

"Hello slut," Mistress teases, from outside the cage.

She walks around to the side of the cage and locks her ankles to the back of the cage corners.

"I bet you are very hungry right now, aren't you?"

As the word 'hunger' leaves Mistress' lips, Ashley can feel her stomach rumble. It's now almost painful.

"Yes, Mistress."

Mistress then takes Ashley's wrist restraints and secures them to the top of the cage behind her. She's now stuck, on her knees leaning forward, suspended by her arms.

"Would you like to be fed now?"

"Please Mistress, yes," Ashley begs.

Mistress open the front of Ashley's cage.

"Would you like to start with some strawberry yogurt?" Mistress asks.

"Yes please, Mistress."

Mistress places a small bowl of strawberry yogurt into Ashley's cage, right under face. Ashley attempts to lick at it, but with her wrists attached to the top of the cage, she can't quite get any.

"I… I can't reach," she says, desperately.

"Do you need help?" Mistress offers, seeming unamused.

"Yes, please."

Mistress crouches down so that she's eye level with Ashley. They stare at each for a moment, until Mistress dips two of her fingers into the yogurt.

"Open your mouth," she says, lifting her fingers out of the bowl.

Ashley, feeling helpless and hungry, obeys quickly. Mistress places her fingers onto Ashley's tongue. Ashley's mouth waters and her hunger jumps at the chance to be satiated. She can't help herself and closes her mouth and sucks all of the yogurt from Mistress' messy fingers. When there is nothing left on them, Ashley moans with gratitude and opens her mouth back up.

"More?" Mistress asks.

"Yes please, Mistress." Ashley's eyes are closed, enjoying her first taste of food since coming here. Her mouth is as happy as her stomach.

Mistress continues to feed Ashley this way. Spooning mouthfuls of yogurt onto her fingers and having Ashley suck it off, until the bowl is empty.

"Well, well, you were hungry, weren't you?" Mistress chimes, as she stands up. "Would you like something more?" She adds.

"Yes please, Mistress. Thank you." Ashley's cheeks glow red from the sweetness of her snack.

Mistress moves her armchair in front of Ashley's cage.

"I have a banana and some chocolate pudding. How does that sound?" As Mistress speaks, she takes off her heels.

"Delicious, Mistress!" Ashley says, trying to convey her hunger.

Mistress extends her right foot to Ashley's nose. Ashley moves her head back slightly, unsure what is happening.

"If you want your dessert, you have to do your chores. I want my fucking toes sucked."

Ashley feels a dizziness fall over her. Is she serious? I can't. I can't suck someone's toes. Where am I? What am I doing?

"I… I… why?" Ashley whimpers, unsure of how to react.

"Because, I am asking you to. That is the only reason you need."

Ashley doesn't know what to do. Mistress' foot is still extended out to her face. It looks soft, and smells slightly sweet. she tries to quickly weigh the consequences of her actions before she acts.

Ashley leans her head forward and presses her lips slightly against Mistress' foot. Her eyes closed tightly in anxiety, as she delivers a small peck.

"That is not what I asked for!" Mistress shouts. "I don't have time for this."

Mistress puts her heels back on and gets up. Ashley can hear her walk behind her and the door opening and closing.

Fear fills her stomach. What have I done? Why couldn't I have just did what she asked, and I would be eating right now and done with her bullshit. Fuck!

Ashley hears the door open and close again.

"Sit. Good slut." Mistress is talking to someone else in the room. Ashley turns her head to try and see what's happening, but she cannot.

Mistress walks back around to her chair and sits down.

"I thought to my self, there are many ways to encourage good behavior. But, for you, I'm not sure if I should use positive reinforcement or negative reinforcement. So we're going to use a bit of both." As Mistress is talking, she slides off her black heels again. Then pulls down her thin black panties. She reaches into the cage places them over Ashley's head, so they hang around her neck.

"Open!" Mistress commands of Ashley.

Ashley slowly opens her mouth and Mistress puts two fingers inside. "Get them wet," Mistress barks.

Ashley moves her tongue around, trying to lather as much saliva as she can over the fingers. Mistress seems unsatisfied and shoves them further down Ashley's throat.

Ashley gags slightly as she feels Mistress' digits filling her neck. She holds them there for a minute, letting Ashley gag and struggle.

"That's better," Mistress says, removing her hand and placing it onto her cunt.

Ashley catches her breath and swallows. Some spit now drips from her mouth. Mistress slowly begins to rub her own pussy, covering it with Ashley's spit.

"Now, put two wet fingers in her cunt," Mistress commands, over Ashley's head.

Ashley's mind races and her body goes rigid. Who is behind me? What is happening? Why? Ohh fuck… fuck!

Ashley's pussy is stretched open as two small fingers slide into her. All of her past sexual tension rushes to the surface. Immediately, she can feel herself pushing back against the mysterious hand fucking her. Grinding against it to try and quell her throbbing pussy. The fingers don't move though, they just fill up her cunt, teasing her.

"Now," Mistress begins speaking, "I have a bowl of chocolate pudding and a banana. And I have two little hungry sluts. So I think, we'll play a game. I like to have my toes sucked while I get myself off. And you like fingers in your pussy. If you suck my toes and get me off before she gets your greedy little cunt off, you can have your dessert."

Mistress smiles cruelly as she now looks behind Ashley. "But, if you get her to cum before I do, I'll give the dessert to you! You can start fucking her now."

Ashley feels the fingers in her pussy come to life as they push deeply in and out. They seem to touch every inch of her wall.

Ashley lets out a deep moan and she begins to quiver with sexual excitement. But she knows how hungry she is, and suddenly Mistress' finely pedicured foot looks much more appetizing.

Ashley reaches her head forward and takes 4 of Mistress' toes into her mouth.

"Oh fuck. Good girl!" Mistress sings. Her fingers now plunging into her own pussy.

Ashley finds herself rocking into the fingers that slowly fuck her from behind. They dance gently inside her, teasing her G-Spot and causing her ass to tingle.

Mistress' foot tastes almost as sweet as it smelled. Like a faint sweat, mixed with leather and perfume. Ashley holds the toes in her mouth and slides her slick tongue over all of them.

Mistress shivers with pleasure, and begins to moan loudly. Ashley feels motivated by this and takes the foot even deeper in her mouth, covering it with as much spit as she can, then licking and sucking it clean.

The girl controlling the fingers must have also heard Mistress' moans and has intensified her technique. Ashley can feel a thumb on her soaking clit now, and the immediate sensation causes her knees to shake.

Ashley moans loudly. She can't control herself. More moaning emanates from her body. It's just causing the fingers to fuck her harder and deeper.

Mistress has two fingers from her other hand also on her clit now. Delicately, then furiously playing with her sex.

Uh Oh. Ashley can feel it. A wave of sensation rising inside her cunt, and pushing its way into her stomach and ass. She tries to focus on sucking Mistress' foot. She takes it even deeper now and it causes her to gag. Mistress reacts to this, her eyes widening and her fingers sliding deeper into her pussy.

Ashley knows she can't hold on much longer. The hand from behind her, manipulating her wet hole perfectly. Ashley moans heavily and shudders with pleasure as she tries to suck Mistress' foot as best she can.

"I'm very close now slut," Mistress whines, through her heavy breathing.

The fingers dance wildly inside Ashley's cunt, until they land directly on her G-spot. Ashley's ass jolts up with pleasure. The fingers have found it and they know it. They push and slide and massage at it while the thumb almost vibrates on her clit.

Mistress begins to lick her lips as she watches the scene in front of her. Two naked girls, one getting fingered by the other as she sucks toes. Mistress rocks forwards and backwards as she gets louder and louder.

Ashley feels the pulsing in her pussy overtake her. The waves of pleasure crash through her. The wet fingers in her dripping pussy push into her hard. The sounds of her cunt being fucked echo through the room. The hand continues to thrust, deeper, stronger, longer, harder.

Fuck!

Ashley lets out a long scream. Her body convulses, as the foot in her mouth continues to gag her. The fingers keep going in her pussy, causing Ashley to shake and jolt with uncontrollable ecstasy. She moans and cries and begins to weep from the experience.

Mistress lets out a scream of her own now as she wiggles her toes in Ashley's mouth and finger fucks her pussy.

"Ohh fuck, yes. Good girl!" Mistress breathes out deeply and slowly relaxes, coming down from her high. "You can stop now."

As soon as the command leaves Mistress' mouth, Ashley feels the fingers exit her swollen and exhausted vagina. Then Mistress removes her foot from Ashley's mouth.

"You did very good slut. But, you came before me. Rules are rules," Mistress says, to Ashley, before looking up at the girl behind her. "Come here."

Ashley sees the girl from behind her walk over on her hands and knees as she sits before Mistress. She has short dirty blond hair, which has been put into pig tails. She looks to be in her early twenties. She has soft looking white socks on, with a bit of lace around the top.

Mistress places the banana and the pudding in front of the girl, who bends down and begins to lick up the pudding hungrily. After a moment she pauses.

"Mistress, can I give some to her?" The girl asks, motioning towards Ashley.

Mistress looks surprised by this and smiles.

"Well, that is very generous of you. I think you should be rewarded for that tomorrow," Mistress says, patting the girl on her head. "Unfortunately, for her, she was hesitant and disobedient, and she will need to learn her lesson."

Mistress looks at Ashley knowingly. Then she throws the cover over her cage again.

As Ashley tries to take in everything that has just happened, she listens to the girl lapping at the pudding. Then her cage is placed back on a trolley, carted around for a few minutes and set back on the ground.

Mistress unhooks Ashley's restraints, somehow without lifting the cover off the cage.

"I'll see you later, slut," Mistress scoffs, as her heels echo through a large room.

Ashley settles into her cage and realizes Mistress' panties are still hanging around her neck.

She pulls them off quickly and is about to throw them out of her cage, when she pauses and holds them in her fingers. Ashley senses some sort of emotion from them. A glow, a warmth that she can't understand. Why does she keep them in her hands?

After several minutes of contemplation, Ashley slides them onto her waist.

Feeling slightly more 'together', she curls up and waits for what is to come next.

Published 
Written by Aerith_Lives
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments