Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Silent Night, Dirty Night

"A Cum Drenched Christmas Special"

68
62 Comments 62
6.7k Views 6.7k
3.2k words 3.2k words
Recommended Read
Competition Entry: Winter Wonderland

Christine looked around the room. It was all lit up for Christmas. As she looked across at the Christmas tree something caught her eye. It was an envelope caught between the branches.

"Huh... that wasn't there before," she said quietly to herself before walking quickly over to it, her heels clicking against the hardwood floor.

She picked it up and studied it a moment. It was your standard Hallmark red envelope but on it in familiar writing was her name.

"What the fuck could this be?" she wondered. Irrational thoughts quickly kicked in. She thought about poison pen letters and remembered the big jolly Christmas mall Santa who she had sucked off in an alley just a few days ago. Someone must have seen her, and she was now being blackmailed.

"Probably just my guilt," she thought quietly to herself, but she couldn't help herself. For whatever reason, since her teen years, she had found herself getting wet every time she looked at the big guy in red.

She had gone to finish the rest of her Christmas shopping when she noticed him sitting in his chair with his lap looking very comfy and inviting. Of course, that was ridiculous. She couldn't go sit on his lap. She was an adult now. What would people think if they saw her?

Still, the thought of sitting her ass down on him, wrapping her arm around him, and feeling his shaft beginning to bulge and throb as she ground against him in the middle of this crowded mall was enough to send electrical shocks between her legs.

He must have seen the way she stared, the hunger and lust burning in her eyes because moments later one of the elves came scurrying up to her. "Santa says you have been a naughty girl and you should meet him out back... in the alley in the next five minutes," he whispered his voice thick with lust.

She almost fainted from the shock of it. "What was that?" Christine asked almost certain she had heard that all wrong.

The elf repeated himself before reaching to caress her leg seductively. "Do you want some elf cock in your dirty fucking pussy, too?" he asked. 

She shook her head. "I'm not really into elves... but you can watch." She couldn't believe she had said that. What the fuck was wrong with her?

To her surprise, the elf took her hand in his and began leading her through a backroom of the mall and then out the door. To the dark, dank, graffiti-covered alleyway. It reeked of sin.

She wondered if she should turn and run away. Hop back into her soccer mom van and go home to her 7th Heaven, suburban, red-wine-with-dinner life.

"Be a good mother... be a good wife, Christine," she said softly to herself. "Don't do this," but she knew that it was a battle she had already lost. Her cunt was on fire and her panties were already sticking to her.

"Ho Ho HO, you dirty fucking slut," were the words Christine was greeted with causing her to almost jump completely out her own skin. Standing in a dim corner was the mall Santa, stroking his big fat candy cane through his red velvet pants.

Instantly she began tingling. "Come here and see what Santa's got for you," he said motioning to the ground in front of him.

Christine hesitated for a moment. She really wasn't the type who would ever kneel to anyone, but he wasn't just anyone. He was Santa.

So she moved down to her knees in front of him. The cement felt cold and damp. As she did she could feel the dig of little pebbles into her skin.

Her long fingernails moved to stroke him through his soft velvet trousers. She traced around the outline of his bulge. His cock felt so big, so hard. She wanted it in every hole, filling her and flooding her with hot Christmas cum.

Slowly she unzipped his pants and tugged out his hard prick which instantly felt hot in her hand. It was precisely how she always imagined Santa's cock would be.

Christine wrapped her hand around it and began stroking. She enclosed her mouth around his cock and began sucking and licking.

"That's right you needy Christmas whore, suck Santa's fat dick," he grunted moving his hand to the back of her head to force her down on it harder. Before she knew it he was fucking her face like a hot wet cunt. Slamming his cock in and out until it hit the back of her throat causing her to gag and choke. Saliva was dripping down her face as he fucked her face without mercy. 

She moaned a little but it was muffled by his cock lodging in the back of her throat. He was forcing it in and out harder and faster. In the corner of her eye, she could see the elf standing and watching, a cigarette dangling from his mouth as he furiously stroked his cock. He was clearly enjoying this.

Something about being watched urged her on and made the pleasure even more intense. Santa's loud gasps and grunts filled the alleyway as his cock began pulsating in her mouth before shooting a load of hot thick cum down her throat. 

"Swallow every last drop," he growled as he continued cumming.

She swallowed down the mouthful of cum as she heard another grunt and moan. She looked and saw the elf begin to orgasm. Some of his sticky load landing and warming her leg. "God damn. Fuck, that was fucking hot," he grumbled slightly out of breath.

Santa finally pulled his cock from her mouth and Christine watched in disappointment as it began to deflate. "That was good. I have to get back inside now, but remember sometimes being naughty is nice," he said before patting her on the head and walking away.

As she sat on the cold concrete of the alley, wiping the warm shame off her face she thought she heard a noise like someone walking away. "Probably just a cat," she thought to herself.

Christine's flashback ended, her face was burning more redly than the coals in the fireplace, and her pussy was now aching.

She quickly ripped open the envelope and discovered a classic looking Santa Claus card. She took a deep breath then opened it and read:

"Ho Ho Ho Darling,
Remember that night in the alley? Of course, you do it was only a few days ago. Remember the sound of footsteps? Perhaps you didn't hear them you were so busy being Santa's slut but I had followed you. I wasn't sure exactly what I would see when I saw you go into the back alley with an elf. I kind of thought perhaps you had a fetish for little people. It turns out that you like them a little rounder and jollier.

That was when I realized something, Christine. I knew the perfect gift to get you.

Oh? You want to know what... I'm not telling you here. In the envelope, you'll find a blindfold and instructions. Follow them to get your gift.

Love always,
Franklin


Christine's heart was pounding loudly in her chest, She felt like she was going to die, Was Franklin going to divorce her? Was that the gift? Oh, God, she could lose so much. The house, the kids, her reputation, and maybe even the fucking dog.

She felt her legs trembling and her nerves begin to intensify. She continued looking at the card barely able to breathe, time seemed to stand still.

A nervous sigh escaped as she discovered another piece of paper with instructions and a black shiny blindfold.

1. Put on your sexiest dress
2. At midnight tonight get in your car and drive down to the Pinehurst lodge
3. Get out and walk to the door. The butler will answer and ask for a name and password
4. Tell him your name is Holly Jolly and the password is Swiss Colony beef log
5. Put on your blindfold and let the butler lead you to your gift


Note: If you reject my gift, Christine, I won't look at your cheating with such amusement.

She gulped then began chewing on her trembling bottom lip. "So, if I do whatever the hell this is, I'm forgiven. I guess I have no choice," she thought to herself. "Hey, at least there is a silver lining... I hope."

Christine looked at the clock on the wall. Less than an hour to go before it would strike midnight. Quickly she dashed up the stairs and into her room where she began looking for her sexiest outfit. It wasn't long before she found the perfect dress, although it was a little cold out for it.

It was a tight, revealing, black and red lace dress. Her tits practically fell out of it. She had loved it but remembered how disapproving Franklin had been when he first saw her in it. 

She put it on then added a pair of black sheer stockings and her favorite pair of 'fuck me' heels.

She finished off by spraying herself with a bit of perfume. Christine found herself gazing at her reflection in the mirror. "Good enough to fuck," she murmured approvingly, before glancing at her cell phone and noting the time which was now eleven fifty-nine. Time to go.

Christine's heart pounded in her chest the whole way over. She knew Pinehurst to be her husband's men's club. It was like Stepford Wives. Women weren't typically allowed in it. She wondered why he was having her meet him there, and why the blindfold. So many questions came to her mind but she was realizing that she was becoming more intrigued than terrified.

As her car screeched to a halt in the icy snow covered driveway she felt that familiar sensation building up between her legs, though she wasn't sure exactly why.

Christine walked to the door and took a deep breath as she wrapped her hand around the big bulging brass doorknocker She was almost instantly greeted by a stately looking butler. He didn't look like he had a sense of humor.

He looked her over for a moment before speaking. "Please kindly state your name and password," he said. His voice was all business and no warmth.

"Christine... I mean Holly Jolly and the password is uhh... Swiss Colony beef log." She felt herself grimace after saying all of that. It felt like she was in some sort of James Bond spoof.

He nodded. "Did you remember to bring your blindfold?" he said in a low dour tone.

Christine quickly dug around in her cluttered purse before producing a black shiny satin blindfold. It looked similar to her sleep mask at home, except that it had to be tied in the back.

The butler opened the door wider and ushered her inside. She began to put the blindfold on when he surprised her. "Allow me, madame," he said in a bit of a whisper, not quite as coldly as before. He stepped aside and tied the blindfold snug. "There, that should be nice and secure. We wouldn't want the surprise to be ruined. After all, that's what Christmas is about... surprises."

She felt him reach to take her hand. It was hard and strong but cold to the touch, instantly causing her to shiver. She heard the movement of a door before he instructed her to step down carefully. She felt the floor change from warm old hardwoods to what felt like a numbing cold cement. He slowly guided her down a winding staircase which felt like it took forever. It finally stopped and he announced that they had arrived at their destination.

"Here we are, Madame," he said with a bit of an odd chuckle. "Enjoy yourself." Then she could hear him quickly retreating up the stone staircase.

Oh, God, was she alone? She could hear the faint sounds of music coming from somewhere. Was that Chopin? Mozart? Fuck it was so familiar.

It wasn't long though before Christine discovered that she was not alone in the least, She felt satin gloved hands begin to run up and down her body as if exploring. Her pulse quickened. She didn't know whether to be scared or aroused. As their hands ceased their frantic search of her body she felt them take her arms and guide her deeper into the chamber.

As they lead her the warmth of torch fire reached her body, followed by the sudden removal of her blindfold. There before her she saw a giant lofty chamber lit dimly by a blazing row of torches running along a red velvet carpet that stretched across to a giant raised dais.

Behind the torches stood flanking rows of men who all wore soulless porcelain Santa masks and red hooded robes. They all turned and looked blankly at her. Christine felt goosebumps forming all down her arms. She felt a mix of fear and arousal.

Her eyes were then drawn to the dais as she saw movement. There she saw a Santa robbed in black holding his massive staff aloft.

She felt then dread and hesitated. She began to back away when the two large Santas that had guided her began to push her forward. The rows of Santas held their arms out before her in a gesture for her to proceed. 

Christine's legs trembled and wobbled a little as she made her way forward slowly moving toward the alter her heart pounding like an angry drum in her chest. 

The black-robed Santa who was clearly the leader spoke suddenly in a gruff lust-filled voice, "Good Evening Christine. How kind of you to join on us on this most Holy of nights. Would you be so kind as to take your place?" he asked gesturing behind him as a large drop cloth was pulled away to reveal a large wooden machine.

"Even though you have been a very bad girl this year, I got you a very special gift," he said with a smile.

The machine looked to be a cross between a medieval trebuchet and a crucifix. It was well constructed of luxurious stained hardwood, silver etched plates, and a series of wheels and pullies. She would have thought it beautiful if not for the scream of terror that ran through her cunt.

The device had on it a series of pistons each one loaded with a giant flopping rubber dildo.

At the sight of all those rubber cocks, Christine felt a sudden wave of nervous arousal. She moved to take her place upon the machine removing her heels and lying on her back. Two Santas quickly began to shackle in her arms and legs.

As one of the many Santas began to crank a wheel, her legs were quickly and wantonly spread revealing the black lace panties that were lewdly sticking to her. She felt her cheeks begin to glow several shades of red. She heard the Santa filled audience begin to whisper approvingly.

With a silent gesture from the head priest, one of the Santas moved between her legs, his gloved hand began to rub and caress her glistening velvet pussy lips through her coarse panties teasingly, before violently ripping them off. The sound of the lace tearing filled Christine's ears.

The Wheel turned again, and Christine watched as two rubber cocks took aim. From behind her, she could hear the distinct sound of a lever being pulled.

She let out a loud gasp as the two rubber cocks were fired into her, instantly filling both holes. There came from somewhere the sound of creaking ropes as another lever was pulled and the two cocks began to thrust in and out. First one and then the other. Her body felt a strange mixture of pleasure and pain which was something entirely new to her.

She could hear the sound of her juicy cunt being fucked as the large rubber cocks continued to hammer in and out of her with a force she had never felt before, each thrust nearly knocking the air out of her, as both her holes got continuously and furiously pounded.

Christine let out a loud needy moan, as she felt her head begin to swim, that dizzy delicious familiar intoxicated feeling began to sweep over her. Her eyes closed tightly as she felt her first wave of bliss.

As the throbbing sensation ended she opened her eyes to find that she was now surrounded by Santas. They were now fully de- robbed, their stiff cocks in hand as they began to stroke them feverishly.

The machine continued ravishing her swollen cunt and now gaping ass. It pumped in and out of her leaving her full then momentarily empty before quickly ramming back inside her each time going deeper and harder.

Christine's moans were growing louder by the second, and she almost missed the sound of the lever once again being pulled. Her head snapped back violently and her eyes now saw presented before her the head priest's rock hard hairy cock. Gently he traced her lips with the bulbous head, a bit of pre-cum already dripping from it, which Christine instinctively opened her mouth to taste. As she did he slammed his cock into her mouth with a force, causing her to choke and sputter a little. His hips began to move, as he began to slide his cock in and out of her hot wet mouth, saliva dripped down her chin and to the floor in a puddle. 

She could hear the sounds of moans and grunts all around her, as she felt the priest's dick slamming all the way to her tonsils. It was all too much with the men around her jacking off and all three of her holes getting completely pulverized. She couldn't take much more.

Her body felt completely consumed by pleasure and lust as her pussy began to pulse and tighten. She let out what would have been a loud moan had she not been completely gagged by the big throbbing cock inside of her mouth. The priest's fucking of her mouth had grown even more intense, as he banged urgently away at her now sore mouth.

Her cunt tightened up, as she felt the rubber cocks hitting every pleasure spot. She lost all control. As she came hard she released a torrent of hot wet juices bursting from her cunt, showering the machine and several of the Santas.

She heard the priest let out a loud grunt of pleasure as his cock throbbed and pulsated in her mouth before completely coating the back of her throat with his hot cum.

All around her now she heard the pleasure-filled grunts of the Santas as they began to shoot one after the other, completely smothering her entire body head to toe with their sticky white loads. She lay catching her breath, a cum-drenched mess.

The room had grown quiet and still for a moment. The priest leaned down and kissed her passionately before whispering in her ear, "Merry Christmas, Baby." 

Carly_Joness
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Carly_Joness

Published 
Written by ScreamQueen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments