Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Big Black Cock Slut Adventure - Part 3--A

"A continuing true story about my adventursome experience with a well endowed black guy."

29
17 Comments 17
58.5k Views 58.5k
6.7k words 6.7k words
Famous Story
This story is the first of two parts.

Thank goodness that Cal recovered quicker that I did. He was covered in sweat, as was I, and his cock was still dripping some combination of our bodily fluids as he began to untie me. This was one of those nights where we had gone down the bondage road. I had cuffs on my wrists and ankles. My arms were pulled straight out to the side and tied tight. My lower legs were wrapped tight to my thighs and my ankles were stretched and tied as far as they would go to the side. This spread my pussy as wide as possible; which was now leaking his cum and some of my juice. A plug was still in my ass.

Semester ending; holiday season beginning; me having to go home. That is what had prompted this marathon sex session that had given me such a myriad of orgasms and left me in such a drained state, barely able to talk. My heart was slowing down and my breathing was getting back to normal as he finished releasing the last rope and gently eased the plug from me.

“You doing okay?” he asked.

“If you discount being used, abused and generally being fucked almost into insensibility, then I am just dandy.” He looked at me. We both paused and then broke out in laughter.

He told me if I was up to it he wanted to talk about something. “You sound serious,” I said. “If so, let me recover a bit more.”

He went to get me some water and patiently waited until I was back to normal. “Okay, now what’s up? Not you right now.” I tried to say it in a joking way as I was still stretching my limbs out.

He went on to tell me about one of his best clients who lived in Atlanta. He was one of the ones he went to visit every few months.

“Harry is having a New Years Party. I have to go and I wanted to see if you wanted to go. Before you answer, you need to hear about the party.”

He went on to explain that Harry was in his forties, married to a woman, Cheryl, who was about thirty and a sexy knockout. Harry had a trophy wife and she had a rich husband. They both were into the swinging lifestyle and the party would only include similar people who were friends of theirs. It would be a night of debauchery. Cal’s only hang-up was the new tits Harry had bought Cheryl, he did not care for fakes. Good thing he liked mine!

Further, he explained that one reason he had to go see Harry periodically, besides to keep the business, was that Cheryl loved his cock. He was expected to be “with” her every time he visited. New Years would be no different. This would be the second New Years Party he would attend and his attributes were one of the main reasons.

Lastly, he told me that most of the people there would be in their forties, give or take, so he knew I would probably not be thrilled by that but Harry also hired outstanding young male and female escorts to “add spice” to the event. If I was interested, I could take advantage of whomever I wanted, male, female or both. They are all paid for the night, to do anything reasonable that is asked of them. He also said I would be a big hit and very popular but he did not want me uncomfortable or feeling used by him or anyone.

It was certainly a surprise, but not a shock. We both knew that we each saw others occasionally and just did not talk about it.

“Wow, you do come up with some surprises! When would we go? Where would we stay?”

“We would fly up the night before and stay with them. He has a six-bedroom mansion. We would have our own private bedroom suite. We would be there late afternoon and for dinner the day before. The next day would be mostly free until the party which would start at nine p.m.. “

He went on to say, “I would have to spend some time alone with Cheryl that first night. However, Mitchell will also be there for dinner. He is a grad student and male escort. He sets up the whole escort thing for Harry. You could spend time with him that night if you felt so inclined. He will stay as long as necessary.”

“Maybe he could set up a gangbang for me,” I said half jokingly. I had wondered on more than one occasion what it would be like.

“I am sure he could do that and the guys would all be good looking, hung and experienced. No jealousy on my part. I might even join in,” he said with a big smile.

“Mmmm food for thought. I think you would like it if I did that.”

“No comment. It is totally whatever you want.”

“I’ll give the whole thing some thought and we can talk more.”

I needed to shower and get home, classes tomorrow. So I gave his cock a quick little suck and jumped in the shower. He wanted to get in with me but I really needed to go so I had to resist.

“Make me dinner tomorrow?”

“Be here at five.”

“See you then with an answer,” I said, already deep in thought.

I went home and debated about whether to talk to my roommate Sara about the party. I decided I needed to keep this to myself, either way I went. It was very tempting; I saw no downside. I would not use my real name, have great sex and probably be a voyeur to a very interesting scene. I decided to go.

I was at Cal’s at five p.m. the next day. He opened the door wearing his favorite G-string; tossing me a sheer cami, “Little present for dinner. You will look great in only it.” I could smell the steaks ready for the grill.

I went in the bedroom to change. While I was in there he came in with a new anal plug. We had been talking about how I had loved anal with a previous guy and tried it several times with him, but he was just too big for me. I know it was partly just a mental fear on my part, but I could not get by it.

We both really wanted me to be able to take him back there, so he was training me with a series of butt plugs, each one larger than the previous. “Bend over. You are ready for this and I think tonight will be the night!”

It was well lubed. I got on my knees on the bed, face on the mattress. He pushed slowly and it went in fairly easy, no pain with it in-place. “This one is even a bit bigger than me I believe,” he said

After standing up and moving my butt a bit to get used to it I told him, “You better have some good wine to go with the steak, I am going to need it!”

He gave me a big kiss, saying “You know I do. Lets go enjoy. You are hot in the cami.”

It also showed off the two carat Moissanite navel ring that he had bought me with matching but smaller studs for my ears. He had wanted me to get my clit hood pierced also but I told him we would take one thing at a time.

“I can just see your clit hood and a tiny bit of your clit. Your pussy is beautiful!”

I gave it a quick spread so he would have a flash of a better view and headed for the patio. I sat in one of his patio chairs on a rubber donut he had bought to prevent any butt pain when a plug was in it. He poured the wine and went to start the steaks. I closed my eyes and started playing with myself for my pleasure and to give him something to think about.

“Oh man, do you need to do that now?”

“MMMMmmmm, the wine is good, you were right.” I loved to tease him. He was beginning to bust out of the G-string as I continued, licking my finger every once in awhile. I could feel my hard nipples being caressed by the new cami as I moved in the chair.

The steaks were done. He brought them over along with a couple side dishes; we had his usual great meal. But not before he stood behind me and had a good feel while I reached behind and popped him out of his string, enjoying some nice strokes while thinking of what the night would bring.

After helping clean up we both went to the hot tub to let dinner digest and enjoy more wine. By now we were both nude. I positioned myself facing him and he began to rub my pussy with his cock. I loved the feel of his large phallus pressing against me, wanting to enter.

My juices were flowing. I pulled him into me and began to float up and down on him.

“I love your monster so much! I am so stuffed full. Between you and that plug... It must be something like double penetration.” I said, wondering if I would get to feel that experience at New Year.

“Except for the double motion, but you have a good point. How does the plug feel?”

“Actually good. I think I am ready for you back there. Damn, hold on to me! I am getting ready to cum. ”

A few moments later it washed over me as I speeded up my movement. “Oh god, I love water fucking! Hold me tight and stay deep!”

As the feeling receded I told him to pull the plug out slowly to give me it’s maximum feel. Then I wanted to rub my clit on him, hard and fast, so I could cum again.

He reached under me and began a rotating pull that slowly got stronger. I relaxed and soon it popped out! “You are a real freak, but I love you,” I said with a big grin.

“Wait til you soon feel the real thing back there!”

I started my hips in their back and forth motion, picking up speed as I could feel myself getting closer and closer to cumming again. Then it hit me, “Fuck, Fuck, Oh god, Yes, Yes, Oh Baby I am squirting this time!”

My body was jerking, beyond my control, the orgasm took over. He held me tight. “Your pussy muscles are pulsing and squeezing hard. God that is good! Your hot gushing juice is flowing out around my cock. That is an incredibly amazing feeling!”

I could feel it coming out also, my contractions were really strong. I never knew for sure when it would happen but it always was with the strongest orgasms.

After we had both relaxed from the orgasm he continued to hold me, buried deep in my puss. “So have you thought about New Years?” he casually asked

“Funny you should ask,” I said with a grin. “I have given it much deep thought and my answer is... yes! I think the whole idea is great and the party will be a blast. And just so you know, my name will be ‘Sara’ to absolutely everyone and no last name.”

“I was hoping you would go. I really think you will have fun and I am happy you will be there with me, even though we will both probably get shared around. Remember no one will pressure you to do anything!”

He stood up with me still impaled and headed for the bedroom. “Great news and I get to give you a new thrill, all in one night. What more could I ask for?”

“Let’s just hope it is as thrilling for me as it will be for you.”

He put me down in the bathroom. We dried off and hit the bed, me on my back, legs wide waiting for his mouth. “Get me good and dripping; we will try this again and succeed!”

He dove in, holding my ass and pulling me tight to his face. God could he eat pussy! Sometimes I thought he could tie his tongue in a knot the way he worked my muff. He really had me going quickly, my juice running all over his face. My body was tensing as I was close to cumming and he felt it. He worked that much harder.

“Oh god Cal, Yes, Yes, Eat My Pussy, I am cumming!” I shouted as I pounded the bed and tried to twist away. He finally let me go and jumped up to rub his gooey face all over mine. I licked him clean.

After a last big kiss, he flipped me over and lifted my ass, pushing my face to the bed. “Now remember just relax. That orgasm should have been a good start.”

He rubbed me liberally with lube, inserting some into my ass with first one finger, then two. I heard him rubbing it on his cock. Then I felt the first pressure. His big glans against my ‘S’ muscle. He switched between pressure and rubbing it with his cock.

I tried to just let my mind go blank and totally relax. I thought about the anal I had with the old boyfriend and how much I enjoyed it, this was going to be better!

“Good girl, you are relaxing! It is starting to open. I am going to give you slow continuous pressure. Tell me to stop if you need to.”

At first it did hurt a bit but I felt myself opening. “Tell me when the head is all the way in.” I sort of whispered.

“It is almost there now. You will probably contract around it so I will stop til you tell me to push more,” he said quietly.

I felt it sort of ‘pop’ into me and I did contract but it did not hurt. “Just let me relax a bit and then start pushing again. I’ll tell you if it is too much.”

It was a good hurt. As he slowly advanced deeper I knew I really wanted it. I remembered the orgasms I used to have, different but strong and great. I knew Cal would send me over the top once we mastered the first time.

“Okay, now however far you are in, start to slowly pump me and add more lube.”

“I am about half in. Are you doing ok?” he asked in a concerned voice.

“Yes, this is going to work out I am sure. Just slow and more lube.”

I was having flashbacks to the old boyfriend and the feeling. This was even better. And I thought I was stuffed when Cal was in my pussy, jeez! “Go deeper now and just a bit faster.”

I was so happy I starting crying softly. I did not want him to hear. This was beginning to feel so good. I was making him happy; we were both going to enjoy this in the future.

“Are you okay? Are you crying? Should I stop?”

I sniffled. “Everything is fine. I am just happy. Try for it all now.”

I felt what I thought was his final push. God he was big but I was taking it and it felt good. “Fuck me now, just fuck me, use my ass, gently but use me!”

“You are so so tight Babe! You are a phenomenal woman! I am going to cum, I cannot hold back.”

“Fill me and stay in me. I want to feel every throb of your cock!” His orgasm started, hot cum shooting in my virgin ass, virgin to him at least.

“Oh Cal, your pulsing hot load is making me cum. Damn, Damn. Fill me with all that black seed! I want every drop of your black sperm in me! Oh My god, I can’t believe this! Hold me tight and sink down to the bed still in me. Just stay there til you shrink a bit and then ease out of me.”

I began to cry again just a little. He held me tighter. “Don’t worry, these are tears of joy. You know I am usually not this emotional but this got to me.”

He started to move off me and I clamped down on him. “Damn you’re strong! Ease up, I need to pull out.” He pulled back slowly and then there was that final ‘pop’ when he fully came out.

“Damn, I hate that feeling”, I said under my breath. When Cal is in me I never want it to stop. This new approach made that feeling even stronger.

“I need to go clean up. Stay right there and I will be back to take care of you.” He was soon back with a warm damp cloth and wiped my butt throughly. What service I thought with a laugh.

“What’s funny?”

“Nothing really, just you cleaning me struck me funny.”

“I want you to know that I have not done this with many women, but you are by far the best experience I have ever had. I hope you enjoyed it some and will want to continue this in the future.”

“Cal, I certainly have not done this with many guys and you took the most work by far, but I also have had the best result ever. This will continue, Baby.”

Laying there with his manhood still half hard he said, “Speaking of things to do. You need to think about what you are going, or not going, to wear up there and if you need me to buy you anything.”

He went on to explain that the women always have extremely sexy outfits on. Ranging from very skimpy and revealing to long gowns that manage to reveal quite a bit. He thought it was age and body shape dependent.

As I was getting dressed to leave I said, “I need you to buy me two hundred feet of the beaded small metal chain that is used on ceiling fans and lamps. A friend who is in the Fine Arts program is going to make me something as a project. It is a secret for now but trust me, it will be a hit on the night.”

We held each other and I think both of us knew something very special had passed between us. Finally I said, “I guess I should get going. I really want to spend the night but I have to leave for home early tomorrow and need to pack.”

“I understand. I will miss you, spending the day alone. Maybe I can hire a Thanksgiving hooker,” he laughingly said.

“Ya, have fun with her. Better wear triple layer condoms!”

“Don’t worry. I have plenty of work to do and there are games on TV. Enjoy your family, you are lucky!”

So as much as I did not want to, I kissed him good by and took off before I changed my mind. Left early the next day and came back on Sunday night. Class Monday morning. At least we exchanged texts while I was gone.

I stopped by during the day Monday to get the chain, gave him a quickie blow job and headed back to school.

ArousedTransTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ArousedTransTS

I gave the chain to my friend on the way. She needed time to get the work done.

I had thought of the concept a month or so earlier, thinking some day I might try it. When I told her she was excited about making it. It is a chain around my neck with a chain going out from there across the top of each shoulder. Four chains will hang down from them, two close to my neck and two at the end of my shoulders, front and back. Then starting under my arms, above my boobs, chains going around, tied at every other joint on the vertically hanging ones. It would stop about two inches above my belly button.

She was going to spray the chain gloss black, roll it in sliver dust and spray again with clear gloss urethane. It should result in a vest like garment that is very open. I had meant it to be worn over a cami or at least a bra. I planned on just wearing it, revealing quite a bit of me and having a unique sexy look. I could just imagine the look created by the chain movement as I walked, let alone dancing!

She decided to make a matching mini skirt in the same basic design except to have it all in gloss silver and all the chains running vertical. She would get extra credit for an unusual project and I would get a very sexy outfit.

This was a very busy time of year. Final exams were close and final papers were due. Everyone was scrambling to get things done and cram as much study in as possible. Grades were all important.

We wanted to see each other bad so I made arrangements to go over Wednesday and spend the night. I came direct from school so I was just dressed in jeans and a tee shirt. After a long kiss accompanied by some groping I went and changed into one of the skimpy Wicked Weasel bikinis he had bought for me. I kept them there for him and the tub. It barely covered the essential parts and he loved it! I planned to take a couple to Atlanta since Harry had a heated pool.

We sat in the tub with some wine and cheese on the edge. “Why bother to put anything on if you are going to wear that?” he joked. Of course he was nude.

I laughed, “I have to leave a little to the imagination. I am going to bring a couple of these to Harry’s.”

“Oh god, you better be ready for some major attention! Speaking of Harry, I told him my friend ‘Sara’ was coming and he was thrilled. I told him you were kind of shy.”

He just said, “Ya, I’ll bet!”

He went on to say how he was not really looking forward to Cheryl, it made him feel like a male hooker.

“Poor baby, has to fuck a hot woman to keep his business. That is really asking a lot!” I said laughing.

“Okay okay, I deserved that but I would rather have you at your worst, and I do not think you have a worst, before her. Please understand when she drags me away, I know she will. But I will go with a smile on my face.”

Sipping my wine I said, “Don’t worry, I plan on checking out Mitchell, if he appeals to me, while you are doing your duty. We both agree that whatever happens is just meaningless sport sex, right?”

“Absolutely! This is just going to be a unique 48 hours to experience a different world. You mean too much to me for it to be anything else. I just mentioned it to see if you would enjoy the potential fun, sex kitten that you are!”

I smacked him on the shoulder. “Ow, remember who pursued who originally.”

I sighed, “Okay you have a point, I am a sex kitten, but your sex kitten! And kitty needs attention,” I said with a smile.

He lifted me onto the edge of the tub and pulled off my bottoms, smothering his face into my pussy, his great tongue already moving. I leaned back on my arms, closed my eyes and locked my legs around his smooth, brown head.

Of course he did not disappoint. He gave the best oral sex I had ever had. He knew every little trick to get me to cum quicker. “Ohhh god Cal, I have missed this! If you are not careful I am going to cum all over your face. Ahhhh, Here it...!” I could not talk any more, my body tensed and an enormous orgasm ran through me, shooting fluid all over him. He had to force my legs apart so he could breathe, I could not unlock them.

“Damn girl, how long have you had that stored up? You almost choked me!”

After several deep breaths I said, “Since the last time with you. Sorry about holding you so tight. You know how I tend to lose control sometimes. Did I taste good?” I said with a big grin. I knew he was fine and had loved it.

He leaned back in the water, floating a bit, and said, “Girl, if I could bottle what you put out I could sell it as a magic potion. You do taste good! Your fluid is totally different than your lube juice, which happens to be good also!”

We jumped up and brought ourselves and the wine into the bedroom. I had taken off my top so we were both nude and we propped ourselves against the headboard, sipping the wine. He was tweaking my nipples a bit and I was fondling his amazing member.

I took a big drink and let out a big sigh. “I am not going to be able to see as much as I want from now until we go to Atlanta. I have a ton of work to do, both for finals and for my job. My parents are expecting me home right after the semester ends on December 10. But I told them I was going back early after Christmas because of my job and to get a jump on next semester.

After a deep breath he said, “You know I am going to miss you. We have that special email setup so use that and call when you can get free. Our flight leaves out of here at one pm on the thirtieth. Just do not be late for that. We have dinner with them that night and then the party the next day. Our flight home is not until mid afternoon on the first.”

He took my wine glass, slid down in the bed and held his cock seductively.

“Hand me the lube,” I said with a smile. “I have not done this for you in awhile, so just close your eyes and enjoy.”

I rubbed lube into both my hands and then started on his cock. My hands almost fit around his cock and I still had plenty of up and down room. I positioned myself between his legs so I could also get to his balls and proceeded to give him a slow hand job. “Have you been a good boy so you can cum twice tonight?”

“Without doubt! Ohh Kee that is wonderful, it almost feels like your pussy. Do me slow like that and hold it tight.”

I continued my motion, sometimes using one hand to play with his balls. Occasionally, I leaned down to suck the head of his dick. He was moaning with pleasure at every stroke and suck. I went on for as long as my muscles could take it and then increased my speed and pressure.

“My god you are going to make me cum. I had almost forgotten how much I love your hand jobs! Please drink all of me down, I am almost ready.”

I could feel him tensing and stiffening so I put him in my mouth and put all my effort into stroking him. His first shot was like a hose, hit the back of my mouth hard but I held it all. I milked him dry and he wilted on the bed.

“Fuck lover that was exquisite! Come up here and share some of that with me.”

We enjoyed a long, deep kiss, exchanging fluids. He needed a short rest so I played with myself to get very wet for him. He was not kidding, he recovered quickly and got me in his favorite position, hands and knees.

“You know we are going in both tonight.”

“I am looking forward to it Babe! Do me good!

He slipped in my pussy, grabbed my hair and started to slap my ass as he pulled me up. I was in heaven.

He gave me several orgasms without cumming himself and then slowly eased out of me and pushed my head down. “Relax now Babe, This will be our second time and I want it easier and better than the first!”

He had lubed my ass and had his fingers in me while fucking my puss, which I enjoyed, so I expected things to go fine. He rubbed his cock up and down my ass and pussy. Then I felt the pressure on my ass as he began to push.

Like before, I closed my eyes and attempted to relax my muscle. This time it was easier; I think because I really wanted it and was not at all scared or worried. Soon his head was in, the most difficult part already over.

I was moaning in anticipation of him deep. “Oh ya Babe, that was easy this time. I love it! Start your motion and go deeper with each stroke. My ass is yours! Take it!

As he went deeper and was moving in and out, the bit of pain I felt merged with the pleasure I felt. Soon he was giving me full strokes. I had bit into the sheet and my hands were grasping it.

“Ohhhh My god Cal! You are so fucking deep. Do Me, Do Me! I love your giant cock deep in my ass! Yes, Faster, I want to feel your hot load fill me!

“Baby you are so tight! You have the perfect ass.”

I was lost somewhere in my mind, over whelmed by the stimulation from his cock, feeling the beginnings of an orgasm building. All of a sudden I simultaneously felt and heard the throb of the of the Hitachi vibrator. He was right on my clit.

My orgasm became immediate and I started screaming. “Fuck, Fuck, Cal Damn you, I am Cumming Again!, Plea..., Holy Shit Again!” I could not even scream anymore.

My lower legs and arms were slamming into the bed. I tried to get away but he had me deeply impaled and was holding me tight to him. The orgasms became almost continuous; I could feel myself squirting; I had lost all control; I could hardly breathe at all.

Finally, many orgasms later, he stopped. I just fell to the bed with him following me down. I was on my face, gasping for breath, him still deeply in me but holding himself up so his weight was not on me. As I was beginning to recover he slowly started to pull out.

“Don’t you dare pull out of me, you fucker! You are going to stay in me until I say you can pull out! Holy crap Cal, you have turned me to jello.”

I was still having some tremors from all the orgasms. I don’t know why I was mad, I had really loved it. I guess it was the element of surprise and the non stop cumming. That did not happen very often. He had not said anything yet, which was probably good.

“Okay, I have relaxed enough. Pull out very slow! I hate that last ‘pop’ when the head comes out.”

He moved up and out slowly. At the end there was very little ‘pop’.

“Wow Kee, you are still almost wide open, amazing. Now it is beginning to close. You are my ass slut! I love you!”

I laughed and said, “See what you have turned me into, a common slut. Now my ass gapes like an old hooker or porn actor.”

“You are anything but common! You are the most special woman I have every known and always will be!”

As much as a wanted to just fall asleep, I had to get to my place so I could get up early the next day for work and preparation for finals. It was only a week or so until the end of he semester so I had to work my butt off. I was a sweaty mess, so I took a quick shower then dressed and left wanting more.

Cal and I got together when I had time but it was mostly for quickies or one sort or another. Soon it was time to leave for Christmas break. We were able to have one last big night together. He outdid himself in making me cum. After some excellent extended foreplay the fucking drove me crazy as usual. Towards what I knew was going to be the end of the session he was banging my pussy from behind and with no warning he pulled out and drove into my ass.

I screamed from the shock. He had always prepared me the previous times. But rapidly the shock turned into incredible stimulation. “Oh my god! You fucker, pound my ass! Yes, do it do me.”

It was the strongest slamming he had yet given my ass. I began to quiver and the orgasm coursed through me like a rushing spring stream, I cried out in a primal yell of exhilaration. As I was collapsing to the bed he started to shoot his copious hot cum in me. He followed me down, continuing to spurt in me. He finished and laid on top of me, trying to recuperate enough to get off me. He finally did and we just laid there, panting and exhausted.

That night was our last until I came back after Christmas. It was another hard parting. This was going to be longer. I was not coming back until the twenty ninth, the day before we left for Atlanta. It was harder than I thought it would be to leave him. Our relationship had started out as sport sex but had progressed past that. I would miss him and I knew he would miss me. But just like Thanksgiving, without the total mind blowing sex stunt, we parted and looked forward to the party.

My friend had finished the outfit and won a class prize for it. I picked it up the day I left. I could not thank her enough. She was as thrilled as me due to her grade and accomplishment. I had my surprise, hopefully killer outfit, for the party.

The holiday was fun but I missed Cal. Some days were fast, others just dragged. Finally it was time to leave for my “early jump on the semester.” I took off, called Cal to say I was on the way and would see him the next day. I wanted it to be that night but I felt rushed as it was and sex would not have been what it should be. We would both have to wait until the next day. We planned a semi-quickie for before we left for the flight.

That morning I was at his place at nine am. “Wow! You look super hot.”

I was wearing black jeans, leather boots, a red blouse with vertical pleats, a thong and a shelf bra; ready for the flight. For the last few months I had started to wear shelf bras. They gave me good support, nice cleavage and ended below my nipples so I could show a bit of movement at times and also my nipples at times.

He only had on his ‘G’ string. He was ready for action. So after some big hugs and kisses we were off to the bedroom.

He wanted to undress me so I stood still as he unbuttoned the blouse, undid my belt, unzipped my jeans, pulled the blouse loose and then off me. He released my bra, helping it fall to the floor, then bent down to kiss and suck my nipples as I rubbed his lovely smooth head.

I had to sit on the bed so he could pull the boots and jeans off, leaving just my thong. I moved to the center of the bed and he slowly pulled my thong down, admiring my fresh Brazilian wax. He gave me a loving stare and buried his head into my pussy.

“Use that magic tongue to do me nice and slow. I want to have a gentle orgasm and not be turned into a screaming crazy woman. We do have a flight to catch and I want to look my best when we arrive at the house.”

“Your wish is my command.”

I luxuriated in the feeling of his tongue exploring my pussy. He was spending just the right amount of time on my clit before he moved on, only to return. I was rubbing his head and pulling him into me harder and harder as I felt my orgasm building. His hands were on my boobs, caressing and tweaking my nipples.

“Oh Baby your tongue is wonderful. I am really close.”

My body was tensing but he kept the same gentle motion. Soon the orgasm exquisitely swept through me. It was like a wave running up the beach and then slowly receding back. I released his head and he slowly backed away.

“That was absolutely perfect! Now come up here and let me hold that wood.”

He slowly pulled himself up to my face, kissing and licking me from my pussy lips to my facial lips. I grabbed is cock as soon as it was with in reach and began to rub myself with it. When I had it fully coated with my juice I told him, “Put it in me deep and fuck me slow. Keep it deep and just slowly use small strokes. My muscles and your strokes will get us both off at the same time. Don’t hold back, just let yourself go.”

He held himself above me and stared deeply in my eyes as he unwaveringly moved his cock deep in me and I squeezed and released my muscles, massaging his wood. We were both staring through each other when he said, “I am ready Baby. It is going to shoot.”

“Keep it up lover and let it go. Ohhh yes Baby! I feel your hot cum, I am starting also!”

It was one of the most gentle and wonderful orgasms that we had shared to that point. My arms and legs grabbed him tight and held him as he filled me and the small waves of my orgasm again rolled through me.

He slowly, reluctantly, climbed off me. “I wish we did not have to catch that plane,” he said as he headed for the shower.

“I hope this party is worth the effort. But you know me, I am up for new things! I am ready for about anything. No bad feelings whatever might happen with either of us, right?”

He shouted from the shower, “That is the only way I would take you. If you have any doubts you can and should stay here.”

“I am ready to show them what I have and not be jealous of whatever you do!”

I jumped in the shower as he got out to clean myself. I had purposefully kept the sex slow to deeply enjoy and keep myself from needing a full make over.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Author’s Note: Please comment and vote if enjoyed the story, even if you did not enjoy. Feedback helps me get better and motivates me to write more. Thanks for taking the time to read. I hope it pleased you and made you feel it was worth your time.
Published 
Written by Kee
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments