Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Real American Heroes... A thread to post American patriots who want to make America great again

last reply
192 replies
11.8k views
2 watchers
67 likes
Wild at Heart
0 likes

And before you go, what does this have to do with a sex fetish story site? I would piss on Lauren Boebert's head.

Preferably, while she is wearing her clown makeup.

"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
1 like

Quote by Magical_felix

And before you go, what does this have to do with a sex fetish story site? I would piss on Lauren Boebert's head.

Preferably, while she is wearing her clown makeup.

Kinky!

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I missed you guys sharing the news on Lush.

Clappy hands for the Think Tank coming back heart

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Let’s give it up for those original American heroes, the founding fathers. They proved that just because your a group of genocidal slave owner doesn’t mean you aren’t an American hero deserving of unquestioning praise and adoration.

Wild at Heart
0 likes

Quote by RowanThorn

Let’s give it up for those original American heroes, the founding fathers. They proved that just because your a group of genocidal slave owner doesn’t mean you aren’t an American hero deserving of unquestioning praise and adoration.

Wild at Heart
0 likes

What's up with this guy's body? He looks taxidermied or something.

Anyway, in an effort to combat the gays, Meatball Ron has now threatened to open a prison next to Disney World and he also will now have government officials inspecting the rides.

Very smart move to win over voters.

Constant Gardener
1 like

Can we also post phony American patriots to this thread? They wanted to be real patriots.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/trumps-fake-georgia-electors-are-now-ratting-on-each-other

The fake GOP electors in Georgia that former President Donald Trump recruited as part of his failed attempt to stay in power are starting to point fingers at each other, court documents revealed on Tuesday.

Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis, the Atlanta-area prosecutor who’s investigating Trump’s effort to upend American democracy there, laid out the details in a legal memo to a state judge—one that hints at criminal indictments to come.

According to the memo, prosecutors in July last year dangled immunity deals for “alternate electors” who were willing to cooperate with the investigation—but their defense lawyer is now accused of never telling them about the potential deal.

Following a special purpose grand jury recommendation in December that the DA seek indictments against some people involved in the fraudulent scheme, investigators have turned up the pressure.

It turns out, these Republican officials and political operatives are now starting to squirm, identifying illegal behavior by their colleagues while trying to save their own skin—a sudden pivot that came when Willis’ investigators met with these fake electors last week.

The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
0 likes

Quote by WellMadeMale

Can we also post phony American patriots to this thread?

Nah.

Wild at Heart
0 likes

You know he is so annoyed they didn't let him charge more for his NFTs lol

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes

Quote by Urban_Fox

Although she's no longer Mayor. I had to cuz, our politicians were made for the camera.

https://i.guim.co.uk/img/media/3fd2df028a83eb92ba51c1d397cd478b93b75f74/0_150_4500_2700/master/4500.jpg?width=1200&height=1200&quality=85&auto=format&fit=crop&s=ddea409309a0462b4ca126c3e864de29

i would rather have a politician who is competent and ethical than one who looks like a greek god/dess.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

1 like

Quote by Urban_Fox

NO! NO!

THIS GUY! THIS GUY!

JB Pricksker!

The Demorat! or, Blubba! lol Sitting there being his unique self even without a double cheeseburger

in each hand.

From the two talents that seem to be picked straight from any Hollywood blockbuster about the US military, to super sized Fred Flintstone acting as a politician… I'd like to nominate that pic for "Most American Photo Ever", in the category "Without Stars, Stripes Or Eagles".

Wild at Heart
0 likes

Charlie doesn't understand that Disney isn't a government agency.

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes

Quote by Magical_felix

Charlie doesn't understand that Disney isn't a government agency.

Charlie is also a homophobe, apparently.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Wild at Heart
0 likes

Quote by sprite

Charlie is also a homophobe, apparently.

Amongst other things that end in -ist.

Wild at Heart
0 likes

Wow, must totally suck to get attacked because of your gender ideology. Poor conservatives.

Wild at Heart
0 likes

Manhood is when you skip away from danger

And kiss women as if you think they are icky

Constant Gardener
0 likes

That's his wife, whom he refers to as Mother...taking a page from the Pence playbook of obsequious bootlicking and moral values pandering.

The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Wild at Heart
0 likes

Quote by WellMadeMale

That's his wife, whom he refers to as Mother...taking a page from the Pence playbook of obsequious bootlicking and moral values pandering.

Looks like a situationship

Her Royal Spriteness
1 like

Quote by Urban_Fox

But, she was neither of those and failed us miserably. That's why she lost miserably in reelection bid.

Or, as some would have you believe she lost because she's a black Lesbian.

Which reason do you believe?

i am just pointing out that i don't judge politicians, or people for that matter, on how they look. seems to me that you're just making fun of her because, in your opinion, she's not good-looking. not everyone is good-looking. Abe Lincoln, for example, wasn't that good-looking, but i think we can all agree he was one hell of a president. judge her for what she accomplished or didn't. looks shouldn't play into that. period. she's a politician, not a fashion model. as for why she lost, i think she lost because people lost their confidence in her. simple as that.

Wild at Heart
0 likes

This is great for child soldiers or maybe, just maybe.... an easily concealable AR pistol.

Hell yeah brotha.. child platform AR!

Constant Gardener
0 likes

The NRA & NAMBLA share a few key qualities - they're both cults which know exactly how to groom their targets.

Living bi-cariously through Lush
1 like

Quote by Magical_felix

What's up with this guy's body? He looks taxidermied or something.

Anyway, in an effort to combat the gays, Meatball Ron has now threatened to open a prison next to Disney World and he also will now have government officials inspecting the rides.

Very smart move to win over voters.

Far from a Trump fan, but sometimes you've gotta love the pet nicknames he comes up with for all his adversaries. I can't even explain why, but Meatball Ron really does seem a good fit.

My newest story! Midlife Renewal: Tiles and Smiles

I get dicked by a federal agent. My top-ten Noir Competition entry: Dick Job

Card catalog? Hard catalog! My library

0 likes

Quote by joe71

Far from a Trump fan, but sometimes you've gotta love the pet nicknames he comes up with for all his adversaries. I can't even explain why, but Meatball Ron really does seem a good fit.

I wouldn't be surprised if Meatball Don didn't come up this one himself though.

Constant Gardener
0 likes

I bet she pissed off a shit ton of selfish, entitled people who are used to doing whatever the fck they feel like doing, when they feel like doing it -- cuz... It's America and I gots my rights!

The rest of us don't even know who she is. Fortunately her photograph is well traveled and Tineye exists.

I'd also wager that the same people Lightfoot pissed off will end up being pissed off at the new mayor of Chicago too. For many of the same base reasons..

Constant Gardener
0 likes

Wild at Heart
0 likes

This dude is gay... Republicans really are insane.

Wild at Heart
0 likes

Republicans: Don't kneel for the National Anthem, that disrespects the troops.

Also Republicans: FUCK VETERANS

Proposed GOP cuts would slash $30 billion from veterans spending

https://www.militarytimes.com/opinion/commentary/2023/04/24/proposed-gop-cuts-would-slash-30-billion-from-veterans-spending/

"Thirty million fewer healthcare visits. Fewer staff, increased claims backlog, longer wait times for benefits. Almost a $30 billion shortfall for veterans funding. That’s the uncertainty that awaits America’s veterans, should Congressional Republicans succeed in dramatically slashing federal spending as House Speaker Kevin McCarthy proposed on April 19.

Last Congress, we honored our promise to toxic-exposed veterans by providing benefits and care to approximately three million veterans exposed to toxins, including burn pits. However, this achievement is meaningless if the funding to implement it is gutted. Republicans have promised to reduce funding to fiscal year 2022 levels — which risks a 22% decrease in resources for veterans’ care and benefits. And many of them are calling for even deeper cuts.

Cutting care and services by nearly a quarter is a disservice to the men and women who have served this country, and befuddling given how often Republicans wrap themselves in the flag and embrace the veteran community."