last reply
8 replies
2.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Site administrator
0 likes
Could you please try this:

From your profile page take the option to Logoff and then Login again.

Please advise the result.

Thanks.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Me too. Been happening for at least a year. Not really a big deal, one click and I'm on whatever page I wish, just annoying.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Hi @SimplyJohn,

I tried your suggestion twice. I did the logoff, then completely exited the Lush site, then came back and logged on, but I still have the same error message
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
@Liz,

This change does in fact, eliminate the error message, but I would prefer to go to my profile. So, I logged off, then back on, and changed that setting back to "profile" then again logged off then back on. And the error message was back. As @LafayetteMister says, in the end this is more of an annoyance, so I'll just leave it with you. If it gets fixed, great. If not, I'll live. Thanks for the help, though.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Liz
Try this: go to the following page in your account settings and change the ‘home page’ in the dropdown box to ‘timeline’. Then click ‘Update Details’ at the bottom of the screen.

https://www.lushstories.com/membership/update-details.aspx?s=privacy

Thank you so much ... I was having the same error and it’s now been resolved thanks to your advice ?
Matriarch
0 likes
This is one for Gav. I've given him a prod.

It sounds to me (uneducated guess) like you have an old LS cookie on your system, so you may have to clear your cookies first, then log in again.

If you could try that and let us know, it would help narrow down the issue.
Code Monkey
0 likes
@OldDom48 I will PM you direct.