12 replies
1.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
That's not a question.
0 likes
He posted it in "Ask the Guys", too. I think it's like his current status. Though I think I'd have better things to do than post on Lush if my wife was cumming on a strange cock.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Why so judgmental? Who are you to say that my cock is strange?
Certified Mind Reader
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
That's not a question.

What if the cock in question were shaped like a question mark? That would be strange, wouldn't it?

Post-avant-retro-demelodicized-electro-yodel-core is my jam.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sounds like an interesting time, this question should be in the guys forum group
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Just_A_Guy_You_Know

What if the cock in question were shaped like a question mark? That would be strange, wouldn't it?

I think I read about that in the Comma Sutra.
0 likes
Quote by Just_A_Guy_You_Know

Quote by 69Kisses96

I think I read about that in the Comma Sutra.

Now I'm wondering if an Oxford comma shaped cock would be different from a regular comma shaped cock. Dammit.
Want to spend some time wallowing in a Recommended Read? Pick one! Or two! Or seven!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by HeraTeleia

Now I'm wondering if an Oxford comma shaped cock would be different from a regular comma shaped cock. Dammit.

Put that up your semi-colon.
Forum Kan-Guru
0 likes
Quote by HeraTeleia

Well, probably lots of guys wouldn't know how to use it, lots of guys would try to insert it in the wrong place, and lots of women would say that they don't want me to insert mine at all.
0 likes
Quote by HeraTeleia

Quote by PhilU
Well, probably lots of guys wouldn't know how to use it, lots of guys would try to insert it in the wrong place, and lots of women would say that they don't want me to insert mine at all.

And then there would be the guys with the Oxford comma shaped cock who have yet to figure out what it is...
Want to spend some time wallowing in a Recommended Read? Pick one! Or two! Or seven!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yet another prospective new paying customer run off by the welcoming committee. Here yesterday, gone today.

Imagine if you joined a club and the first time you opened your mouth, the members mocked you. Would you go back?
Think if you went to a church for the first time, and the regulars there jumped your shit the first time you made a comment. What would you think of those members? How badly would you trash that church as a whole?
Imagine if you went to a new high school and the cool kids teased you for your clothes or outfit or accent, would you feel welcome there?

Lush is a great place, I've enjoyed my time here, but sometimes we can be really fucking mean. Especially to newcomers that don't know the "unspoken" rules of the forum. What is gained by being so cruel for no good reason? And really, that's what it is.. undeserved cruelty. I'm not talking about some new dude joining and throwing his dick around in a chat room or sending dick pics to unsuspecting women. He posted about a kink that lots of folks have. On a site devoted to kinks. The horror!

There was a time when Sprite would welcome new members posting on forum. She'd thank them for joining, and if the newcomer's post was questionable, she'd politely suggest they roam around and get a feel for the place. I think Lush needs more of that again. Seems like we'd get a lot more members that way than by virtually pointing and snickering... look at the new moron, he's so dumb. Not exactly welcoming.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by lafayettemister
Yet another prospective new paying customer run off by the welcoming committee. Here yesterday, gone today.

Imagine if you joined a club and the first time you opened your mouth, the members mocked you. Would you go back?
Think if you went to a church for the first time, and the regulars there jumped your shit the first time you made a comment. What would you think of those members? How badly would you trash that church as a whole?
Imagine if you went to a new high school and the cool kids teased you for your clothes or outfit or accent, would you feel welcome there?

Lush is a great place, I've enjoyed my time here, but sometimes we can be really fucking mean. Especially to newcomers that don't know the "unspoken" rules of the forum. What is gained by being so cruel for no good reason? And really, that's what it is.. undeserved cruelty. I'm not talking about some new dude joining and throwing his dick around in a chat room or sending dick pics to unsuspecting women. He posted about a kink that lots of folks have. On a site devoted to kinks. The horror!

There was a time when Sprite would welcome new members posting on forum. She'd thank them for joining, and if the newcomer's post was questionable, she'd politely suggest they roam around and get a feel for the place. I think Lush needs more of that again. Seems like we'd get a lot more members that way than by virtually pointing and snickering... look at the new moron, he's so dumb. Not exactly welcoming.

Well said! I know sometimes I see a newbie post something really stupid or just bragging about how great his cock is and think this guy is just some arrogant blowhard. But this guy really posted nothing wrong and he gets ridiculed for it. Come on people, you're better than that!