Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Have you girls ever watch a guy masturbate?

last reply
59 replies
11.1k views
0 watchers
11 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Most hubbies or boyfriends won't volunteer; Catching brother is awkward to watch him finish. Girfriends brother is sexier.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Yep. One of my FWBs got off on me watching him a few years back.
❤️️🌹Elusive Enigma 🌹❤️️
0 likes
Yes, I've even been paid to record someone. Easiest $500 bucks for less than an hours work I ever made.
 Kissing your lips while straddling your lap. 
Lurker
0 likes
Most women enjoy the experience, seeing a guy cum all over himself, lol!
Especially a guy uncircumcised; some like younger boys to control
Lurker
0 likes
I have watched two different men masturbate
Somebody's Dreams
0 likes
Yes, and it's pretty hot. Fun to talk dirty to them while they're doing it, too. Or masturbate with them, so they can get off on watching you.

I'd love it if you read my story for the Notorious Competition.

The Temptress of Tanner Street
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Yes, I’ve seen two of my brothers a few times years ago. My boyfriend now husband many, many times, we had done solo as well as each other and still do, and his roommate while in college. A girlfriend’s - boyfriend as he masturbated solo in front of her and me, then as they both would do themselves solo and each other too.

~~Jessica~~
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Never have, not sure I would want to either, the urge to join in would be too strong
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by HeraTeleia
No, I've not ever had the opportunity but would be delighted if given that opportunity.

Oh boy. How many dozen offers have you gotten in your inbox since posting that? lol

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Lurker
0 likes
A few times.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Naughty Amy C , have you ever taken his load in your mouth as he wanks ?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Naughty Amy C , have you ever taken his load in your mouth as he wanks ?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was awed the first time that I ever witnessed a guy 'jacking' himself.
(Wrote about it briefly in my story: Syl's First Boy-Love)
I guess the memory of that feeling has been impressed upon me,
so that I still enjoy watching my hubby stroke and spurt for me.
"Don't Believe Everything You Think"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes I have on a number of occasions. It seems such a one-dimensional thing that I can't tell you how glad I am that I was born female
Advanced Wordsmith
1 like
Yes, I have seen a guy masturbate in front of me. I honestly thought it was SUPER hot.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, mostly older men, sometimes mutual.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes I have! One of the sexiest things I’ve ever seen
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have in mutual masturbation. And always ends with me sinking down onto his cock.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes and such a beautiful "art" in watching him masturbate for me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Often. First time with a high school boyfriend. A few others since. Sometimes just watch my hubby.
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
Often for me too. I learnt a lot about how to handle a cock by inviting boys to jerk themselves off for me, and watching how they did it.

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Lurker
0 likes
First time I did I was quite older and it was on my second honeymoon. I wrote about it here on Lush: Cum for me, baby!
It was very exciting, and part of my (late) awakening sexuality. More exciting was returning the favor, though. I never realized that I had any exhibitionist tendencies. Being on Lush has helped me with that too.
Lurker
0 likes
OMG Yes! I love to watch and be watched. It's so hot seeing a guy jacking his cock for my enjoyment. Even hotter if he shoots his cum on his tummy, then scoops it up and puts in his mouth before kissing me sharing his tasty cum with me.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, many times.