Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ever been fingered in a public or semi-public setting?

last reply
472 replies
65.2k views
7 watchers
48 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I have done far too much in public…I suppose it is a matter of a lack of discipline and a willing and encouraging partner.

Rainbow Warrior
1 like

Fingered, groped, fucked....

Smut-slinging slut
2 likes

Let's just say there's a very hot reason I never wear panties when we go out.

Am I a good witch, or a bad witch? History will decide
Sensual Hobgoblin
0 likes

Oh yes, fingered and more

I just published a new story, https://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/naked-and-afraid A wife is home alone when two criminals break in to rob her. She's afraid and that's when it gets interesting A super story full of great sex, with a BDSM slant, that will hold your interest.

An oldie but goodie, https://www.lushstories.com/stories/monster-sex/the-emerald-lagoon An Editor's Pick from a comp a couple of years ago.

If you enjoy either, please comment. My ego needs a boost, ha! Thanks.

0 likes

Yes! Many times! Panties can be moved aside very easily... nothing stands in the way if you really want it.😉

0 likes

Yes, in a pool, on the beach, & as a passenger in a car :-)

0 likes

I have train bus cafe mall and other places,

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

Yes. Rev use to do this often especially at the beach.

Active Ink Slinger
4 likes

Yes. There was a time on a crowded train in Sydney. Everyone was packed together like sardines. You couldn't avoid touching the person next to you. One guy was pressed into me from behind. After a while I felt him get hard. I figured he couldn't really help it and I kinda liked knowing what I was causing to happen so I didn't stop him when I felt his hand brushing my leg 'accidentally.' When I didn't stop him, he got bolder, slid his hand under my skirt and inside my panties. He was skilled and brought me to a quick orgasm. I never even saw what he looked like.

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

Over the years it's happened in all sorts of places.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Want to be Fingered in public setting !!!

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

On the bus,,school and then travelling,in cars,in parks,on the beach,in the ocean,at parties,at a bar(several) beer gardens,

Sometimes with an audience sometimes without,,and sometimes other activities involved 🫦

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

It would be easier to list the places I haven't been fingered.

0 likes

Yes in a hotel pool by husband and at a party by my college roommate!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Movie theatre, beach, parking lot, back of car with parents driving. Some of these included more than just being fingered 😉

Active Ink Slinger
2 likes

Yup, in the store at Barnes and Noble

0 likes

Yes numerous times by my hubby as well as others😜