Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Pillow Talk

"My wife loves hearing about my day"

38
21 Comments 21
17.7k Views 17.7k
3.2k words 3.2k words
Recommended Read

“So how was your day? Did anything interesting happen?”

Interesting? You have a one track mind. Do you know that?”

“Never mind that. Did anything interesting happen?”

“You mean out of the ordinary?”

“You know what I mean.”

“I’d like to say Ms Mergan coming to work in a fuck-me dress, but that’s hardly out of the ordinary.”

“It’s not very secretarial of her, is it? What kind of dress was it?”

“What kind of dress? You mean, like, what it’s called?”

“M-hm.”

“How should I know? I’m a man. I don’t know what different dresses are called.”

“What did it look like?”

“Silvery metallic, I’d say. Buttoned down the front, wrapped tight round her boobs, showed off cleavage.”

“What else?”

“Slitted below the waist, not too daring, but enough, showing off nylon, a bit of thigh, if you saw her from the right angle.”

“Are we talking about a slit dress or a split dress?”

“How the hell would I know? To me it’s a fuck-me dress.”

“And what’s your definition of a fuck-me dress?”

“One that screams, ‘Slam me down on the desk and hump me like a caveman.’”

“Sounds like a useful strapline for a commercial.”

“Not sure it would get pass the Advertising Standards Authority.”

“Probably not. So did you?”

“Did I what?”

“Slam your secretary down on the desk and hump her like a caveman?”

“Of course not. It would have been very unprofessional. Besides, there are too many people at the office. It only takes one to get the wrong end of the stick and you find yourself on the wrong end of a sexual harassment charge.”

“So nothing happened?”

“You sound disappointed.”

“I was beginning to get a bit excited, but if nothing happened…”

“I didn’t say nothing happened, I just said I didn’t exactly slam her down on the desk and…”

“Hump her like a caveman. Yes, I get it. But what did happen? Don’t keep me in suspense!”

“Well, Ms Mergan is very adept at getting her angles right. If there’s something I want to show her on the computer, she leans over the desk in a very suggestive manner.”

“Did you grope her?”

“You’re very impatient tonight.”

“Did you?”

“I complimented her on her appearance. ‘Ms Mergan,’ I said. ‘You’re very nicely turned out today.’”

“Nicely turned out? Is that any way to compliment someone who’s wearing a fuck-me dress?”

“Well, propriety is important.”

“Propriety! When you know from experience that Ms Mergan is the sluttiest thing to come out of secretarial college since…”

“Nevertheless. It’s nice just sitting there getting a good eyeful of cleavage.”

“Did you at least grab her bum?”

“Patience is a virtue.”

“Did you?”

“Of course not. People might have seen.”

“So nothing happened.”

“I didn’t say that.”

"So what? Don’t keep me in suspense.”

“Well, Ms Mergan got her angles right, making it possible for me to touch her thigh, where a slit in her dress opened up on nylon.”

“And did you?”

“What do you take me for? Of course I did.”

“You groped her!”

“Touched, stroked, felt. Not groped exactly.”

“Is that all?”

“It was all that was possible without anyone else seeing. Although Ms Mergan did wink at me as she left.”

“No more than that?”

“Have patience, darling!”

“Patience! You know what I want to hear. I hope you’re not stringing me along!”

“So what do you hope happened?”

“What do you think? I hope you slammed her down on the desk and got your big cock out – not necessarily in that order.”

“And who said you could touch my big cock?”

“But I’m so horny, darling! Please let me stroke your big cock while you tell me…”

“They’re your rules, remember? Now get your hand off my cock!”

“You’re so mean!”

“They’re still your rules. Stop stroking my cock!”

“Did your secretary stroke your cock today?”

“Ms Mergan performs her duties with the utmost diligence.”

“What’s that supposed to mean?”

“It means I’ll only tell you more if you remove your hand from my cock.”

“Oh, alright then. Can I touch myself instead?”

“There’s no law against it. But you’ll get no more details unless you stop touching my cock.”

“Alright! Alright! But I want every sordid detail!”

“How do you know there are sordid details?”

“Please don’t tease, darling! Just tell me!”

“Are you wet?”

“I’ve been wet all day.”

“Then why isn’t your hand moving?”

“Because I’m waiting for you to get to the juicy stuff.”

“Alright. Though it was a bit corny and clichéd in the end.”

“I don’t mind. Tell me.”

“Well, it’s difficult in the actual office, because of the danger of being seen. So I asked Ms Mergan if she’d mind staying on for an hour or so, to sort out the conference room upstairs.”

“I’m assuming she did.”

“She was more than happy to.”

“Did you give her any indication that something might…”

“Oh, Ms Mergan doesn’t need any indication. ‘Anything to please you, Mr Cummins,’” was what she said.”

“Did she mean what I think she meant?”

“You know very well she did.”

“Mmmmm! What a slut!”

“You approve then.”

“Don’t be silly, darling. Of course I approve. Now don’t stop, I’m really getting into the mood now.”

“Well, I waited about ten minutes. Then I went upstairs myself. By then only one or two people were left. I don’t think they cared much about where I went. They were probably glad to see the back of the boss.”

“Were you smooth, or did you just…”

“Oh, I went inside and locked the door behind me. The window blinds were already down. ‘Ms Mergan,’ I said. ‘I require your urgent assistance with some stress relief.’”

“Definitely not smooth.”

“Well, with Ms Mergan practically advertising her desire to be humped in that fuck-me dress, it hardly seemed to matter.”

“Then what?”

“’Whatever you want, just say the word,’ Ms Mergan said. ‘It’s what I’m here for.’”

“She didn’t?”

“Of course she did.”

“Even porn movies have better lines than you two.”

“If you’re going to be like that…”

“I’m sorry, darling! I won’t… Just continue.”

“I told Ms Mergan we needed to alter her job description for the next half hour or so. From secretary to brazen whore.”

“You didn’t!”

“Well she was standing there in her fuck-me dress, and I was standing there with a raging erection.”

“Did you have it out?”

“Not at that exact moment. But it didn’t take long.”

“Did you take it out yourself, or did Ms Mergan do the honours?”

“I told her I wanted her on her knees.”

“I’m beginning to like the sound of this!”

“’Why is that, Mr Cummins?’ she said. ‘Because at the moment you’re a whore, and I want you to act like one,’ I told her.”

“Oh, darling! That is so wicked of you!”

“Well it seems to agree with you. From the way you’re rubbing your cunt.”

“You know how you sticking your cock down the throats of little sluts turns me on.”

“I’ll have you know that Ms Mergan is very competent in all sorts of ways.”

“Yes, but right then she was your whore, wasn’t she?”

“A whore in a fuck-me dress unzipping me and taking my cock out.”

“Oh darling! Was she eager?”

“Ms Mergan approaches every task with a determination to perform to the best of her abilities.”

“You make it sound like she was about to distribute memos. Tell me straight.”

“Left to her own devices, Ms Mergan provides a superb blowjob. However, I was thinking of you, and what you want to hear.”

“That’s better.”

“So I got nasty. I grabbed her efficient ponytail and told her to suck on my knob like a brothel-worker.”

“Oh darling!”

“Actually, I went one better. I told her, no, not to suck it, just to take it like a little whore. That I was in the mood to fuck her obliging mouth.”

“You’re not making this up, are you?”

“Of course not. I know what you like. I did it for you.”

“Oh darling!”

“Get your hand off my cock! It’s not allowed!”

“Sorry. It was a reflex.”

“Just concentrate on rubbing your horny little cunt and leave my cock alone.”

“Yes, sir.”

“Your rules, remember?”

“I’m sorry! I’m sorry! I’ll leave your cock alone, I promise.

AliiceCullen
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AliiceCullen

Just tell me…”

“Well, five or so hours ago, that big cock that you’re not allowed to touch, was buried deep inside Ms Mergan’s mouth.”

“All of it?”

“Yes, every inch. What’s the point of having a secretary-cum-whore who can’t deepthroat?”

“Did you do that? Did you fuck her throat?”

“What’s this fascination with hearing about me shoving my cock down the throat of little tarts and whores, you dirty slut?”

“Did you make her gag?”

“Actually, Ms Mergan appears to have been blessed with no such thing as a gag reflex.”

“Or she’s had plenty of practice.”

“Maybe she has. She still drools like a trooper, though.”

“Does she? Tell me more!”

“I thought that would excite you, you depraved slut!”

“Just tell me how she drooled on your cock! Tell me!”

“She was immaculately turned out, Ms Mergan, albeit in her fuck-me dress. But on her knees with me forcing her down on my hard cock, the saliva oozed over her glossy, red lips. It dribbled down her chin, then it dripped and dropped, some of it soiling her fuck-me dress.”

“Mmmm, have you any idea how horny that makes me?”

“Yes, I can tell from the sound of your cunt, debauched love of my life.”

“Do you like that? Do you like the sound of my squishy cunt?”

“Your debauched cunt, overflowing with depraved arousal. Overflowing at the thought of me face fucking my secretary. You really are a depraved slut, aren’t you?”

“Well you didn’t marry me for my cooking skills.”

“Never mind that. You just keep fingering yourself while I tell you about…”

“Do you want to get on top of me and fuck my squishy cunt?”

“I’m not allowed to. Your rules, remember?”

“But I’m so horny!”

“And you’ll be even hornier in a minute when I tell you what happened next.”

“What happened next?”

“I’ll tell you if you get your hand off my cock.”

“But darling…”

“Your rules, remember? You just concentrate on rubbing your clit and fingering your squishy cunt.”

“You’re so mean!”

“They’re still your rules. Now get your hand off my cock.”

“Oh, alright.”

“Good! Well, after Ms Mergan had drooled all over my cock I yanked her to her feet by her hair.”

“You didn’t!”

“Yes I did. She looked a treat, too, with drool on her fuck-me dress, right on her nicely wrapped tits.”

“Mmmm, I can imagine.”

“Then I shoved her back against the big table and forced her backwards, so that she ended up on her back.”

“Oh fuck! Have you any idea how wet I am now?”

“I can fucking hear it.”

“I love it when you’re forceful with little sluts!”

“I know, that’s why I did what I did.”

“You did it just for me?”

“Of course. I admit it’s pleasurable for me, but it’s you I think about.”

“Enough of the soft-soap. What happened next?”

“Well, Ms Mergan already had her legs parted.”

“The dirty whore!”

“I told you. She’s assiduous in her duties.”

“Yes, yes. Next. Don’t keep me in suspense!”

“The dress made it easy for me to get my hands against her crotch. ‘I want your cunt,’ I told her. ‘Whatever you say, Mr Cummins,’ she replied.”

“She certainly sounds very accommodating.”

“Why do you think I hired her?”

“I’m hoping it was to please me!”

“Well, that too.”

“So what happened next?”

“I ripped a gaping hole in her tights. ‘Don’t worry,’ I told her. ‘We’ll get you a new pair on expenses.’”

“You didn’t!”

“I did. And then I yanked her panties to one side. Well, I say panties, but she was wearing a thong.”

“What a slut!”

“Says the woman with the sopping cunt getting off on…”

“Don’t stop. What happened next?”

“The inevitable. I stuffed my big cock in her cunt.”

“Was she wet?”

“As wet as you are.”

“The slut!”

“Well, she was bound to be. Nothing turns Ms Mergan on as much as a good throat fucking as foreplay.”

“Oh fuck!”

“What is it?”

“What do you think? Keep going! Don’t stop!”

“Well I rammed my cock into her, right to the hilt. Hard. Ms Mergan moaned with enthusiasm. As I pounded her über-wet cunt – which sounded very much like yours does right now – I mauled her tits, the ones nicely wrapped in the fuck-me dress. Ms Mergan’s mouth was open, she was moaning and gasping and I was in no mood to stop pounding that delicious cunt.”

“You came in her?”

“No. It was a close thing, but no.”

“So, what?”

“She came instead. Just from having her pussy pounded. She laid there on the conference room tale squealing – she’s a real squealer is Ms Mergan – her body shaking as she came from me fucking her and groping her tits.”

“And then what?”

“I got her to turn around. Well, I pulled her round so that she remained on her back, but with her head hanging over the edge of the table.”

“Did you fuck her mouth again?”

“You want to know if I face-fucked my little secretary-cum-whore as she laid there all shagged out?”

“Yes! Did you face fuck her? Did you plaster her face with cum?”

“You’re so eager to know, aren’t you, my dear, squishy-cunted…”

“I’m close! You know I’m close! I just need to know!”

“Get your hand off my cock!”

“But darling…”

“They’re your rules, remember?”

“Please let me stroke your cock while I cum!”

“No! Not now! Later!”

“You’re so mean! When later?”

“In a few days.”

“In a few days?”

“You’ll like it. What I have in mind.”

“What do you have in mind?”

“It’s already settled. I’ve invited Ms Mergan round on Friday.”

“You’ve what?”

“I’ve invited my secretary round. For you. Just for you.”

“Oh darling! You’re the best husband ever!”

“I knew you’d be thrilled.”

“But… If Ms Mergan is here, surely you won’t need my hand?”

“Oh but I will, my dear, debauched slut.”

“Why? I don’t understand. Won’t Ms Mergan…”

“I need you to lube me up.”

“Lube…”

“I want you to apply a healthy helping of lube to my cock, and the same to Ms Mergan’s anus.”

“Oh, darling! You mean you’re going to bum fuck your secretary while I watch?”

“That’s the general idea.”

“Oh fuck! Have you any idea how horny that makes me?”

“I can imagine.”

“I’m so close to cumming.”

“Yes, the noise from your cunt is a dead giveaway.”

“You haven’t… How do you know she’ll agree? You haven’t been banging her arse on the sly, have you?”

“Of course not. You know I tell you everything. It’ll be a nice surprise for her, a show of appreciation.”

“You’re sure she’ll agree?”

“Ms Mergan is a model employee. No secretary could be more obedient. She’ll do what’s asked of her, just as she laid on the table in the conference room with her head upside down and let me fuck her face until I plastered it with a giant load. I took a photo of it. Should I get my phone?”

“No! Not now! Tell me more about Friday!”

“Someone’s imagination’s really fired up now.”

“Don’t tease, just tell me! Oh fuck, I’m horny!”

“Well, keep frigging that slosh pit if it makes you happy.”

“Friday!”

“Well, obviously I’ll expect Ms Mergan to demonstrate her considerable oral skills.”

“As if I didn’t know all about those.”

“Yes, but I want you to witness them up close for yourself, see how Ms Mergan worships her boss’ hard cock. I want you to see my big cock disappear in her mouth, watch her drool…”

“Oh fuck! Oh darling!”

“Then I want you to apply a healthy helping of lube to Ms Mergan’s anus, prepare her, making sure she’s good and ready.”

“Yes! Yes!”

“Then you can touch my cock. Apply lube, stroke, make it nice and slick.”

“Yes! Oh fuck!”

“Then I want you up close, watching as my big cock stretches Ms Mergan’s bumhole like it’s never been stretched before.”

“Yes! Yes! Oh shit! I’m so fucking close!”

“I want you to sit watching, getting a good close up view of my cock pounding Ms Mergan’s arse. I want you to watch while I sodomize my obedient whore of a secretary.”

“I want it too! I want it so bad, darling!”

“Patience! It’s only three days!”

“But I’m so close to cumming now! Shit! Oh fuck!”

“I want you to watch up close as my cock pounds Ms Mergan’s tight little bumhole and twitches as I deliver a huge load of spunk in her rectum.”

“Yes! Yes! Spunk your secretary’s slutty arse! Aaaah! Ooooh! Any moment now!”

“And then I want Ms Mergan to sit on your face.”

“What?”

“I want you to open your mouth and let the semen dribble from my secretary’s abused anus straight onto your tongue.”

“That’s disgusting! I love it! Drinking your cum from your slutty secretary’s bumhole! I fucking… I’m fucking cumming!”

“Get your hand off my cock, you depraved slut.”

“I’m fucking cumming! I’m cumming! I’m cumming! Yes! Yes Yes!”

“Now look what you’re doing!”

“Oh! Yes! Yes! Oh fucking hell! Yes! Eeeeeeeeeeeeee!”

“I’ll give you a moment to come to your senses, but after that I want you to change the bedclothes.”

“Oh shit! What?”

“That wet patch you just made is fucking huge. There’s no way I’m sleeping in that.”

“Oh shit! You don’t have to. It’s not like it’s on your side or anything, is it?”

“It’s spread all over the fucking place!”

“Well it’s your fault for getting me all worked up with promises of inviting your secretary over.”

“Only because you’re a debauched slut. The things I do just for you.”

“Just for me? Darling, you’re the sweetest husband any wife ever had!”

“And you can get your hand off my cock. At least until Friday.”

Published 
Written by PervyStoryteller
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments