Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Wife Opens Up About Her Past

"Michelle's sex stories are way hotter than anticipated..."

40
9 Comments 9
43.2k Views 43.2k
8.2k words 8.2k words
Famous Story

My gorgeous wife and I have been happily married for fifteen years. We are the perfect match. We have three darling kids. Michelle just turned 40, but she doesn’t look a day over 30. She works out and takes care of her body. If you saw her, you would say she’s smoking hot.

She’s petite, five feet one, with long blonde hair. She has an unbelievable figure that stops traffic. Her curves are eye-popping. She has a very shapely ass. And as excellent as her butt is, the show-stopper are her big tits. Everybody gawks at her natural 34DDs. On her small frame, those tits are hard not to notice. She has a natural way of carrying herself, too, where her posture is so good that her shoulders are always back, so it always looks like her big tits are jutting out. That’s really sexy, and I don’t think she recognizes the effect she has on men.

I am a very successful businessman, a little bit older than my girl, but still in good shape. I’m young-looking for my age. I’ve aged well. Girls still think I’m handsome. I was quite the lady’s man in my younger days. I’m also very tall, which makes for a hot contrast with my petite girl. My wife loves my big cock. I’m about eight inches. I’ve got quite the staying power, too. It isn’t uncommon for me to fuck my girl for an hour before I cum. She loves that. She loves that I’ll get her off four, five, maybe six times before I orgasm. I love watching her cum. She’s so beautiful, it’s beyond hot to watch her fuck and even hotter to watch her twist and writhe around in orgasm. I know about 100 ways to make her cum. I use all my tricks to keep things fresh between us, whether it’s toys, role-playing, taking dirty pictures, dirty talk or light bondage.

In my younger days, I was a jealous guy. I never wanted to hear about my girl’s past sexual encounters. I couldn’t bear the thought of hearing about her being intimate with another guy, another guy being inside her. My girl’s so hot, any guy who got the opportunity must’ve fucked the hell out of her. Which then begs the question of how many guys has she been with? And how many times did they fuck? How many blowjobs did she give him? Were their cocks big? Did she cum a lot? Stuff like that.

So over the years I’ve barely heard any details about my wife’s sexual adventures before me. And that was just fine with me. I preferred it that way. Then I started thinking, Michelle is the sexiest woman I know. Hearing sex stories about her is hot. It’s like my own private porn. I found myself rooting to hear that her boyfriends had big dicks, or she got double-teamed after a night out dancing.

I guess I’ve turned a corner. Instead of feeling jealous, I’ve asked my girl to give me details about her wildest sexual experiences.

At first, the stories came out slowly, but eventually I got some details that got me hot. She told a story at dinner about giving a blowjob. That was shocking. And hot. She offered up details such as her high school boyfriend was “impossibly huge”. And he was a football player, six-foot six and close to 300 lbs. She was with him for a year and a half, which means she was fucking and sucking an impossibly huge dick for 18 months. I get hard just writing that. It’s easy to imagine a really big, young guy with an impossibly huge cock fucking my wife’s brains out. And he did that for a year and a half!

Another time, she told me about a college fuck-buddy. He was “very well hung, and he knew it.” She said he was cocky and arrogant. But she slept with him. A few days later she mentioned that he was “definitely more than ten inches.” She confessed that she fucked him once, then they became fuck buddies for two years, even when she had a steady boyfriend. She said she couldn’t quit him.

She thought I’d be upset, but instead I was really turned-on. I had a raging hard-on every time she talked about her past. It seems my girl has had a lot of studs. That’s wild to acknowledge. I want to ask her if she likes big dicks. I want to hear her say she likes big dicks.

Over the years, multiple times, Michelle has mentioned a Vegas trip she took before we got together. She went to Las Vegas with a Mafioso-type who resembled the television character Tony Soprano. I have always wondered if she fucked him. It’s crazy to think an imposing, intimidating, huge mobster fucked my girl. In telling her stories over the years, Michelle would always leave out the details, or gloss over the weekend events, aside from being there to see a fighter that the mobster financed.

Now that I enjoy hearing about her past, my imagination runs wild with what might have happened between her and the mobster.

One night, my wife was giving me the most awesome blowjob. She takes breaks from sucking to stroke me as she looks deep into my eyes.

“I hope you’re not freaked out, talking about all the big guys I’ve been with.”

“Not at all. I think it’s hot. I wish you’d tell me more.”

She flicks her tongue over my sensitive head. I grunt. She’s an expert cocksucker. As I’m getting such wonderful head, I realized she practiced on a lot of big dicks. That gets me hard as steel. I imagine the mobster getting head from Michelle. I also imagine the giant-cocked high school boyfriend cumming in her mouth. And the college fuck-buddy exploding in her mouth after an extensive blowjob. I can practically see each of them and their big dicks in her mouth, and it is so hot.

She’s got my dick in her mouth and she says, “My hubby loves hearing stories about his baby getting fucked by guys with big dicks.”

I grunt and mumble something about how hot it is to hear the stories.

She goes back to expertly sucking me and there’s not much to say other than that. I grunt and groan as she drags her teeth over the sensitive head and then flicks her tongue repeatedly against the inflamed head. I muster a deep grunt.

“My baby loves big dicks.”

She just smiles with my dick in her mouth, which is essentially like saying, “Yes, I do love big dicks.”

The image of her with a massive cock in her mouth, giving hundreds of blowjobs, drives me crazy with lust. Honestly, it was also a bit of a gut punch to discover her penchant for being with guys with big dicks. I imagined all these hung studs shooting loads of cum in my wife’s mouth. I can’t believe that actually happened. I jacked-off to that thought an awful lot lately.

Instead of pangs of jealousy, I am feeling blind, hot, pent-up sexual heat.

When I near orgasm, my girl pulls my cock out of her mouth and jacks it, all the while staring me straight in the eyes and licking her lips. I pumped my hips as she strokes my cock to orgasm right in her mouth. My cum drips out of her mouth and down her chin.

Way back before I met her, when Michelle first got to town, she worked at a famous bar on the strip as a cocktail waitress upstairs in the VIP lounge. She told me the mobster got her that job. In the past, she alluded to raunchy things happening on site, but always backed-off giving more details. I used to get jealous, figuring she was blowing rock stars. I imagined my hot girl drawing attention and I wondered what she did, how far she went.

Recently, I asked if she had ever been with a guy ten years older than her. She was coy about it. I am starting to guess that the mobster was at least ten years older than her.

I wasn’t getting the full story. She was holding out on me. This escapade must be really dirty. I know how to get her talking.

A few nights later when she’s in a horny mood, we have an extended vibrator session. I tie her up on the bed, completely spread out. I use an array of vibrators all over her body and eventually concentrate on her clit. I slide a vibrating egg inside her and work the remote. I love making her writhe. That egg is really buzzing inside her. I do this routine all the time, and she loves it. Sometimes we talk dirty to each other to heighten the experience.

“My girl seems to have had a lot of hung studs in her past.”

Arching her hips in rhythm, “Yes I have, baby. Don’t be mad.”

“Don’t worry about that. I’m not mad. I love to hear about all these big-dicked studs tearing you up.”

That comment gets her really bucking her hips. The vibrations ripple from inside and outside. I’m holding the buzzing vibe right on her button.

“It turns me on to know that you love big dicks, baby.”

“I do, honey. I love big cocks.”

She let’s out a deep grunt, starts gyrating wildly. I keep the vibe right on her clit. She can’t squirm away from the buzzing. She looks me in the eyes, defiantly. Groans.

“I would love to hear about you and the mafia guy. You know, the Vegas story?”

She groans. I’ve struck a nerve.

“Why do you want to hear about that, babe?”

“Because I want to hear about how you fucked and sucked that mobster in Vegas.”

That comment sets her off and she cums like a wildwoman, thrashing around. She grits her teeth and closes her eyes for a full minute, cumming really hard.

I give her clit a one-minute break before I start buzzing her again. I turn down the egg and leave inside at a low frequency to keep her simmering.

“I love hearing the stories, baby. You’re so hot. Hearing about my sexy baby and all the big dicks is such a turn-on. I love to visualize you with those studs.”

I circle the vibrator around her clit, careful to tease her and not touch it. Then I gradually turn up the pulsing on the egg. Eventually, I set the vibrator right on her clit, but I’ll take my time getting there. I want to tease her. She’s panting.

“You wanna hear about me fucking and sucking big guys?” Michelle grits her teeth, moaning.

“Oh yeah. Please. Tell me about the mobster who took you to Vegas to see the boxing matches. You’ve told me bits and pieces over the years, but I think you probably left out the best stuff. He fucked you in Vegas, right?”

Michelle is moaning. I couldn’t have orchestrated a better time to get her talking about the mobster.

“Mmmmmm, fuck, baby. Yes, we hooked up, but not at first.”

She grits her teeth, groaning and panting as the attention to her pussy is like truth serum. Her pussy quivers and spasms on the vibrators. She gasps periodically as she tells the story:

“Sorry I didn’t tell you before, baby. I didn’t think you’d want to know. He was a mobster named Anthony who I got introduced to. Anthony got me the waitress job at the bar with Dominic and Gordon. He was thirty-nine and I was twenty-five. He was fourteen years older than me, so yes, I’ve been with a man more than ten years older than I am.”

“So you were with him.”

“Yes I was. Eventually.”

She bites her lip and grunts, cums again. This time, I don’t let up. I keep buzzing. She continues to gyrate and roll her hips.

“He was a tough guy, a mobster. Anthony wore $5,000 suits. But mostly he wore a lot of track suits and wifebeaters. He looked a lot like Tony Soprano. He was a really big man, like six foot five and close to 300 pounds. He was huge, in more ways than one, baby.”

“That’s so hot, Michelle.”

She grunts so low and husky it makes my hard-on like steel. She continues.

“He was balding, with a belly. He was imposing. He drove a really cool car, a green Jaguar. He didn’t take any shit. His money and power made him intoxicating to a lot of girls, usually the nasty girls. I was a good girl and he really liked that. He didn’t usually attract girls like me. I was a big challenge for him. He was always trying to get with me. He really wanted to corrupt the good girl.”

I soak up every detail while I work the vibrators on my wife.

“He very much wanted to fuck me and told me that regularly. I didn’t jump in bed with him when we first met, though. I wasn’t teasing him, or playing hard to get. I just wasn’t sure I wanted to do something dirty like sleeping with someone so much older than me just for sex. I didn’t leave when he was making all the lewd suggestions, so that definitely planted the seed that he had a chance. He was intimidating, and big, and kind of scary, but he always treated me well. Part of me was really turned-on with how big and bad he was.”

“That’s so hot baby. So how did it all happen?”

Am I crazy? Visualizing a guy of Tony Soprano’s stature fucking my girl shouldn’t be the most pleasant thought, but somehow it is for me. I’m rock hard. It’s the physicality of it all, him being so much bigger, and she’s so petite and pretty and he’s so big and ugly and mean. And you would assume that such a large man is probably hung like a horse. She already said he was huge in more ways than one…

“I wasn’t his girlfriend, at first.”

Turns out, the true story about Vegas is way more lurid than I could’ve imagined.

Anthony was planning to take three girls to Vegas for a long holiday weekend to see a boxer that he sponsors. He was planning to bring three girls, all beautiful, sexy and slutty. An Asian girl named Mindy was the main girl, and Anthony liked to watch her fuck around with a smoking hot Latina, Irene, so Irene was going, too. There was new girl going as well, a busty brunette named Jackie.

Anthony told them in front of Michelle that he is having a sex contest. Everybody fucks and sucks and the girl that he deems the “sexiest slut” will win $10,000 in cash. He shows the girls the money in a duffle bag.

He practically begs Michelle to come on the trip. She says no and laughs it off, but Anthony senses some hesitation, some interest, some chance.

Michelle continues telling me the story as I buzz her pussy.

“I really needed that $10,000. I was new to town and running low on money. I didn’t want to ask my parents for money. Going to Vegas would stabilize my situation a little bit. I thought long and hard about it that night. Around midnight, I called Anthony and told him I would go with them and participate in the sex contest.”

“Holy shit, you gave in?”

“He was beyond thrilled. He was finally going to get to fuck me. It shocked him when I told him I intended to win the $10,000 by being the hottest fuck slut. He nearly had a heart attack. He was really crude. He said he has a really big dick and expect to get fucked harder, longer and deeper than I’ve never been fucked before. He promised that I would cum all over his big dick a thousand times this weekend. He couldn’t wait to fuck me. He was really excited. I had to admit, I was too! It was scary and sexy and horny and dangerous. And I was curious how big he was down below the belt.”

“Wow, holy shit, babe.”

“The next morning, Friday morning, I arrived at Anthony’s mansion, and he was the only one there. No sluts. He told the girls to stay home. He wanted to fuck me all weekend. Just me. He handed me a Chanel handbag with $10,000 in it. He planned to give me another $20,000 as a bonus on Monday morning if I act like a complete slut all weekend.”

Retelling her sexy story gets her so hot. She cums on the vibrators like a wildwoman. The story will have to wait a minute or two while my girl thrashes around, in the throes of an intense orgasm. Once she comes down, we lay in bed and she tells me the rest of the story.

“Baby, when we left his mansion, I did something dirty. Before we were out of the driveway, I unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock. It was absolutely huge and getting bigger by the minute. I grabbed his big dick and got him hard with my hands. He was so big!”

“I went down on him while he drove. I sucked him really good. Having his big dick in my mouth turned him on like crazy. It took him 30 minutes before he shot in my mouth on the freeway. He almost crashed the car. Meanwhile, Anthony kept telling me how he will tear up my little pussy when we get to the room in Vegas. I spent the next three hours so wet, anticipating the fucking I was going to get as soon as we arrived.”

She tells me as soon as they walked-in to the well-appointed suite, she peeled her clothes off and got on the bed. He looked like he was going to devour her. He undressed quickly. His cock was huge and very erect. He pinned her down on the bed and roughly felt her tits. He sucked and bit her nipples, getting her so hot. He ate her pussy for the next twenty minutes. My girl came three times.

She was wet and ready. The mobster got on top of her, spread her legs far apart. He didn’t waste any time pushing his giant cock inside my girl. It took her breath away. She squirmed and shouted, but he kept pushing it inside. Inch by inch, he sinked deeper with a series of grunts. He had no regard for letting her acclimate to his tremendous size. He drove it all the way inside, balls deep. My girl screamed and yelled. She was going on about how huge he was. He didn’t care. He was most interested in ramming his swollen cock as deep into her as he could. He kept pounding away.

He fucked like an animal. He pumped into her furiously. He was going to cum, and it was even clearer as he pounded away that he wasn’t going to pull out. She told him was on the pill during the car ride, but that didn’t mean she wanted him to cum inside her. He tensed up, drove it deep inside and held it there. He shot about ten spurts of cum deep into her pussy.

Their first fuck was electric. They both knew the three-day weekend would be a complete fuck marathon.

As they settled into the suite, Anthony laid down the plans. They’ll attend the boxing matches on Saturday night, and they’ll dine at a five-star restaurant first. Other than that, he didn’t want to leave the room. He wanted to fuck and suck all weekend. Michelle did not object. He showed her a large quantity of Viagra pills and grinned. He planned to be rock hard all weekend. He popped two and told her to get ready for round two.

He told her to turn over and stick her ass out.

My girl has a gorgeous ass, even at forty, I can’t imagine how sweet it looked in her mid-twenties. She did and really stuck it out, waved it around. The mobster approached from behind, crudely spit on his cock, then grabbed my girl’s ass and rammed her down on his entire length. She screamed at his rough entrance. He really got into a rhythm, bouncing her up and down on his manhood. He fucked her so hard she was grabbing and clawing at the sheets. He was in so deep. She said he fucked her like this for what seemed like forever.

Eventually, his pace quickened and he stiffened, grunting and convulsing in extreme pleasure. He erupted deep inside her again. She can’t believe how much he cums. She shuddered the whole time he was shooting in her pussy.

I ask her, “Did you enjoy it? Did you cum?”

“God yes. Like five times, and the hardest when he came inside me. He kept shooting inside me! I kept asking him to cum on my tits, but he always liked orgasming inside my little pussy. It was so dirty. He was so big, baby. There was so much cum.”

She said the weekend was full of slutty tasks to accomplish, dreamed-up by Anthony. My girl skinny-dipped in the hotel pool, with several hotel guests getting an eyeful.

He sent her out of the room, nude, with the instructions to walk around the entire hotel, wobbling on six-inch stilettos.

He told her “Don’t come back until you’ve been all over.”

He nudged her out the door and bolted it shut. Michelle was completely naked and out in the hotel hallway! She pounded on the door but he just ignored her. She heard him laughing on the other side of the door. She eventually gave up and started walking around the halls in the nude, as requested. Her pussy was soaking wet being so exposed. Several people saw her completely nude, too.

Michelle got that $20,000 bonus on Monday morning. Her life got a lot easier with the new cash. She said It felt like a big burden had been lifted. She celebrated by fucking Anthony all day and into the night. For the next 10 hours, his massive erection was lodged deep inside my girl. She was cumming almost constantly. He was always hard. The Viagra made it so he fucked her, came, but stayed rock hard. His big dick is downright angry it’s so hard.

At midnight, there was a knock on the hotel room door. Michelle looked up from her sloppy BJ as the mobster gets up and went to the door, giant hard cock bobbing left and right. She got the sense that he was expecting somebody, so she covered her naked body with some bed sheets.

Oh shit, it was Gordon from the club. He was Dave’s right hand. Dave managed the club. Gordon had been trying to fuck my girl ever since she started working at the club. He was an ugly bloke, a towering British former tour manager, who was very friendly with Anthony. He greeted my girl on sight and pulled the covers off of her, exposing her naked body. My girl tried to cover up, but Gordon pulled her arms away from her magnificent tits so he could get a closer look. His hands were everywhere. He grabbed her bare ass.

Anthony told my girl that his fantasy is to get a long, drawn-out blowjob from her while a guy bigger than him fucks her doggystyle.

Chubby__Goddess
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Chubby__Goddess

Michelle wonders aloud, “He’s bigger than you?”

Those words hung in the air as Gordon dropped his dirty jeans and revealed a quickly-hardening, massive, curved cock. It was pornographic-looking. The head was thick and bulbous. The shaft was very thick with protruding veins. The more turned-on he got, the more throbbing and big it got.

Anthony hands Gordon the bottle of Viagra pills and Gordon pops a couple as he sizes my girl up.

He throws her down on the motel bed and eats her pussy for almost an hour. She came a lot as he devoured her clit, which was so sensitive and throbbing now.

Gordon suddenly flipped her over and positioned her in front of Anthony so she can start sucking. Gordon grabs my girl’s hips and rams her back down onto his massive, dirty cock. He found a steady rhythm, fucking her so good. Michelle was grunting and groaning, trying to suck a huge cock while an even bigger one pistoned in and out from behind. Gordon had been patiently awaiting my girl’s pussy for a couple months now, so he savored the sweet fucking.

He got every last inch inside my squirming girl. He announced it to Anthony. They bumped fists in celebration as my girl turned orgasmic, cumming all over Gordon’s giant cock. He liked that a lot. Michelle squealed. She was yelling about how big Gordon was with Anthony’s big dick in her mouth.

Anthony got his blowjob while Ugly Gordon hammered my girl relentlessly for hours on end from behind, always commenting about how awesome her ass looked. He never failed to point out when she came on his cock and left a cum ring. He made sure to tell her about all her cum coating his massive cock as he fucked her. He wanted her to know that he knows she loves it.

They took turns spitroasting my girl for hours on end.

She told me, since they were popping Viagra, they never went soft. They were both hard and huge for hours.

Michelle stayed at the hotel another six days with the two older hung guys fucking her every which way. They barely slept, but when they did, as soon as they awakened, they started fucking and sucking again. She said that they would wake and just start fucking. She also admitted that she would suck them awake every day to get things started.

Five days into the fuckfest, they called a photographer friend in to take sex photos. This was before iPhones and digital cameras. My girl was so horny that she didn’t object. In fact, she was even more turned-on to know there would be evidence of these two huge men fucked her.

“There must be thousands of pictures of their giant dicks in my mouth and in my pussy. We did it in every position imaginable. There was cum everywhere.”

“That’s unbelievable, baby. I wish we could see those pictures.”

“You would want to see those pictures?”

“Hell yeah!”

“I don’t have those pictures, babe. I don’t know if I want you seeing them anyway.”

“Ask Anthony for them.”

“I’m not doing that.”

“Think about it, baby. I’d love to see them. So, what happened after Vegas?”

“When we got back to LA, everything changed. He got all the other girls out of the picture. I was now the girlfriend, the sole girlfriend. That just kind of happened. He actually told me I was his girlfriend when he had his tongue in my ass and his thumb rubbing my clit. He would eat me that way, rubbing my clit and eating my ass until I came. I always did. That’s when he told me I was his girlfriend. I couldn’t catch my breath long enough to disagree.”

“I guess he really wanted to be with you. How long did you two date?”

“We didn’t really date.”

“You didn’t date? I thought you were his girlfriend?”

“I was. But we rarely went out. We just fucked. That’s pretty much all we did.”

“That’s so hot, baby.”

“I was on a waitress shift at the bar and I saw Anthony and Gordon in a private, chummy conversation. At the end, they shook hands and Anthony left, stopping along the way to give me a peck on the cheek and a pat on my butt.

“After Anthony left, Gordon informed me that my shifts will be changing. I will work Monday through Thursday night, effective immediately. That’s what Anthony wanted. As he delivered the news, he was grinning like he knew something. I didn’t understand at first, but I went along.”

“Later that night, Anthony told me that since I’m his girlfriend, he arranged for us to spend more quality time together and had my shifts changed. When I lamented the loss of weekend shifts, which are the most lucrative, Anthony said he would give me five grand every weekend to make up for it. I was relieved that I wouldn’t be missing out on those big-earning shifts. Anthony had just arranged to have very regular sex with me.”

For the next six months, as soon as I got off at 2am every Thursday night, I headed to Anthony’s mansion and spent the weekend with him. I didn’t leave until 5pm on Monday to go to work. That was a lot of hours every weekend, sequestered with my new hung, gangster boyfriend. We never left the mansion. I never wore any clothes. And Anthony popped Viagra so he could fuck constantly. It was a lot of dirty, sweaty sex. And on long holiday weekends like Easter, Memorial Day, the fourth of July, and Labor Day, he would arrange for us to fuck for five or six days. We got to know each other really well, baby. I mean really well. Are you sure you want to hear all of this?”

“Yes, absolutely! It’s a turn-on.”

“Anthony told me that I made some kind of squeal and a particular grimace when he got all of his cock inside me. There seemed to be a constant, never-ending quest to jam all of his twelve inches deep inside me so he could hear that squeal.”

He fucked really hard. He was really dirty. The things he’d say, the way he touched me, the things he would do were really dirty and really sexy. It was like he owned me. He would pop Viagra like candy so he was always hard and ready.”

“There would be times during the weekend where he would jam it all the way inside and keep it pressed deep into me for an hour, sometimes even more. He loved the look on my face when I was full of him. He loved my desperation. I moaned and gyrated and twisted, but any way I moved or turned, I still had his huge cock all the way embedded, deep inside me. I would buck and moan and cum all over his cock when he did me this way. He laughed every time I came.”

“That’s so hot.”

“He loved how I reacted to his big cock. He would try to have conversations with me with that big thing jammed all the way up inside me. He loved the idea that he could be that composed while I was out of control.”

“One of his absolute favorite things was to try to get me to talk through an orgasm. My eyes would be rolling in the back of my head or I’d scream my head off, biting my lip, and he would ask me random questions. He just wanted to see me struggle to keep my composure and try to answer without a grunt, pant, or a groan. And since it was hard to speak when you’re full of a twelve-inch cock and cumming, he got a real kick out of my lack of composure. By this point, I was pretty much cumming a lot with him, so he’d know exactly when my orgasm was coming and he’d demand my attention or answer to a question right then. Anything to hear my voice crack, or for me to squeal, or groan. He loved that.”

“Wow, babe. That’s so hot.”

“It was. He loved fucking me. And I guess I liked fucking him, too.”

I am stunned. I couldn’t have imagined hearing all of this.

“You can tell me you loved fucking him, babe. That’s ok.”

“Ok.”

“Say it.”

“I loved fucking him.”

“Did you love his big dick?”

She won’t answer, but I shoot her a look.

“Yes, I loved his big cock, baby.”

“That’s pretty obvious. I’m not mad. That’s just wild to consider.”

“The story gets crazier, babe. Once we got to know each other really well, we each started doing things to make it hotter for the other person.”

“Like what did you do?”

“Well, I would say that 85% of the time we spent together, he had his big dick inside my little pussy. It was a thing with him. And if he wasn’t inside me, I had him in my hands or in my mouth. I sucked him a lot. He always wanted blowjobs. After a while, I just would initiate and suck him. He loved the visual of me sucking his big dickhead. I couldn’t get my hand around the shaft, it was so big. It was so big I could only suck the head. His balls were gigantic, so I’d pretty much always have a hand grabbing his balls while I sucked the head.”

“Like you do with me?”

“Yes, only supersized. Baby, he was so big. His cock head was really big and so sensitive. It was always flaring when I stimulated it. If he was going to make me squirm when we were fucking, then I was going to torture him when I sucked his cock. I teased his sensitive cock head mercilessly. I absolutely tortured that man with my tongue. He liked it most when I circled my tongue around the head over and over. I always grabbed his big balls while I sucked him. He loved that.

“Wow. That’s so hot, baby! I can’t believe I’m hearing about you sucking a mafioso’s huge cock and playing with his balls.”

“You like that, baby? He was so huge, I could only get the head in my mouth. He loved how I constantly sucked the big head or rolled my tongue around it. I spent a lot of time with him with his big dick in my mouth. I could make that big gangster squirm with my blowjobs.”

“I’ll bet.”

“There was also a lot of talk about how big he was. That made him really hot. He knew how big he was. He loved hearing me say it. He loved that I was overwhelmed with his size. It really turned him on to be fucking a petite girl. The way he looked at me was with a knowing look, like I know you have a hard time handling my big cock, girl, and I am going to fuck your brains out and you’re going to be screaming.”

I’m speechless hearing all of this about my girl.

“I’m so petite and he was so big – his body for sure - but his dick was so huge. Baby, I couldn’t help being really vocal about how absolutely huge his dick was, and how much I loved it. He wanted to hear me talk about his big dick, so I did. He’d try to get me talking when he was fucking me and he was all the way inside. I’d go on and on about how big he was. He’d say, ‘Tell me about it, girl.’”

I got to know him so well. It turned him on so much to tell people that he’s got a giant dick. He loved witnessing that. It turned him on so much. I’d tell delivery people, waiters when we went out, his team of landscapers, his friends, whoever was around. He once had me go to the door completely naked and sign for pizza delivery in the nude and I mentioned to the delivery guy that my boyfriend is hung like a horse and in the next room, taking a break from fucking me.”

“Holy shit, babe.”

“He loved to talk dirty. I got hot with that, too. At first, he would always initiate the dirty talk, but I caught on that it’s an incredible turn on for him to hear a little sexy girl going on about what a great fuck he was and what a big cock slut I am. I initiated a lot of the filthy talk, babe. I got carried away with that. He loved a lot of dirty talk during sex. I knew he wanted me to say dirty things and so I said them without prompts. I came up with new, unexpected, filthy things to say to him.”

“Like what?”

“He’d make me beg for his big dick. And I would do it.”

“That’s so fucking hot, babe.”

“He would be on top of me, pinning me down on the bed or the floor, my legs spread wide, with his gigantic cock all the way inside, looking me deep in the eyes, and I would look right back at him and through gritted-teeth I’d tell him he was huge and that it felt so good and that if he pumps one more time, I’ll cum.”

“Wow.”

“He would love it when I was out of breath, gasping while he fucked me, and I’d say that his big cock is going to make me cum and that I can barely handle his size. He loved it when I would moan and tell him how huge he is. He really got off on hearing it when I was completely full of him. I had this massive man, all sweaty on top of me, I couldn’t move! And he’s got his twelve-inch, rock hard dick all way up inside me, to the point where I feel his gigantic head throbbing so deep in my belly. I curse and grunt and cum all over him. And he’d eventually gush inside me, but the Viagra kept him hard, so in a few minutes he’d be hard and pumping again, even though I was filled with his cum. It was constant fucking.”

“That’s so hot, baby. I can’t believe this.”

“I don’t know if you’ll like hearing this, but for all those weekends, he basically spent all our time with his big dick buried all the way up inside me.”

I can’t believe it. It’s overwhelming, shocking, and quite a turn-on all at the same time.

“So my wife basically had a massive, intimidating boyfriend who was a Mafioso. He had a twelve inch cock, and he fucked you for 87 hours straight every weekend for almost six months. And he constantly popped Viagra so he could keep that giant cock hard at all times so he could fuck you constantly? And he knew you were on the pill, so he just blasted load after load of cum in your pussy?”

“Yeah. And he would rest up during the week and get ready to do it all again the next weekend.”

“That’s a lot to take, babe. Why did it only last a few months?”

“I met you.”

“Holy shit, this was the guy before me?”

“Yes.”

“Did you fuck him after we met?”

“Yeah, one last time. I told him I met the man of my dreams and that I wouldn’t be seeing him anymore. He begged for one last time together. So, after you and I had our awesome first date, and it was electric, baby, love at first sight… the next night I went to his house to see him for the last time.”

“I can’t believe you did that.”

She’s sheepish.

“I did. It was good closure.”

“So you guys fucked?”

“Yes, we did.”

“How long did you stay?”

“I stayed for the weekend. He knew it was our last fuck, so he begged me to stay the entire weekend so he could say goodbye. He didn’t really want to say goodbye, he just wanted to fuck. He wouldn’t let me leave. It was unbelievable. See how much I love you? I quit a twelve-inch cock that made me cum like crazy for you, baby.”

“That’s crazy. I don’t know how I feel about that. That’s insane.”

So that’s the Vegas story. Wow.

My mind races for a few weeks, imagining the sex scenes she described. It’s so hot to think about. I must’ve jacked-off a thousand times, thinking about what happened.

I have got to see those pictures. I can’t stop thinking about them. I have to see them. But she doesn’t have them. I pestered her for a year about asking Anthony for them. I think I was prodding her to get in touch with Anthony because I am secretly hoping she’ll fuck him again.

Eventually, I wore her down and she got in touch with Anthony. She explained to him that her husband of 15 years wants to see those nasty sex pictures. Anthony agreed, but with a few conditions. First, Michelle had to spend the weekend with him fucking and sucking if she wants them. Secondly, they’re going to take more pictures of the sex action, this time with a digital camera.

With my heart pounding, I agree to let this happen. Michelle’s not so sure we should do it, but sees how turned-on I am. So, she calls Anthony and makes the arrangements.

The next weekend, she gets dressed in some painted-on jeans, a white t-shirt with no bra, and some heels that make everything wobble. I couldn’t help but think: he is going to fuck the shit out of her.

I send her off to Anthony’s mansion.

Later that night, I received a text picture from an unknown number. Must be Anthony’s phone because it’s a picture of Michelle with a massive, twelve-inch, hard-as-iron dick in her mouth. I can tell she’s doing that thing where she twirls her tongue around the head and makes the guy crazy. It’s an arresting photo. Pornographic.

A half hour later I get another text from Anthony: Our girl sure knows how to give a blowjob! She sucked me for 30 minutes before I blew my load!

A picture followed of a gigantic, swollen, angry cock in the foreground and my wife in the center of the frame with cum dripping from her mouth, and also splattered in her hair and on her beautiful, big tits.

About 40 minutes later I get one last text for the weekend: We’re just getting started. Your wife is such a slut! She loves my big cock!

He sends a few pictures of my wife on her back, legs as open as far as they’re ever going to be, and the gangster’s massive, hard-as-a-rock, twelve-inch cock cleaving her little pussy. The series of pictures start with his massive head overwhelming the little opening. The other pictures show him sinking it all the way into her. My wife’s eyes are closed, in absolute ecstasy, and it’s clear that she’s yelling or screaming, too.

My girl arrived home on Monday morning and told me the following story:

“As soon as I walked in, Anthony greeted me in the nude. We had a few pleasantries, and then he just moved in close and took me in his arms and kissed me really good. Then he started ripping my clothes off. He picked me up and threw me over his shoulder and carried me into his living room and threw me down on an ottoman. He devoured my pussy for about an hour. I came about 20 times. He asked for a blowjob and I did it. He used to love when I sucked him, so he was really waiting for it. I didn’t disappoint, I gave a really hot blowjob, baby. He grunted and groaned. He really loved it. There was cum everywhere.”

“I saw the picture.”

“That’s so embarrassing that you saw that.”

I can’t believe this just happened and she’s telling me every detail.

“He was raging hard again in five minutes, baby.”

“Five minutes? That’s a quick recovery. What did you do when you were waiting for him to get hard again?”

“I don’t wanna say.”

“Why not? You’re telling me everything else.”

She relents, but you can tell she’s a little bit embarrassed to tell her husband.

“I sucked his balls until he got hard again. Then he reminded me that he was taking Viagra. He said he planned to be rock hard all weekend. He was going to fuck my brains out.”

“About an hour later he stopped down from fucking me, leaving his big dick embedded deep inside. He stopped down to have a conversation. I’m gasping, completely full of his cock, and he wanted to talk. He said, “You are such a slut, Michelle. I tell you I’m taking Viagra and I plan to fuck you all weekend and you know that I have a huge cock, and here we are an hour later, fucking. You’re such a big cock slut!”

She thought she would get all the pictures from their Vegas sex sessions after they fucked the whole weekend, but she was mistaken. After all the sex, he tells her he only has negative and one set of prints, but he’ll give her the negative to digitize or make prints, but she will need to take them to a photo shop to handle the digitizing and reprints.

Oh shit. That meant anyone working at the photo shop would see the x-rated photos.

Anthony loves that Michelle has to figure out how to get a stranger to scan and digitize thousands of hardcore sex pictures of her fucking. Whichever lab does this will see her with both men, for sure.

She left his mansion with the negatives, but she was uneasy. She didn’t know what to do. Eventually, she found a small photo shop in a strip mall, and mustered the courage to take the negatives inside.

She ordered the negative scanning after a candid conversation with the dorky guy who works there. He swore he won’t look and won’t make copies for himself. She gave him $500 to be discreet, which essentially puts him on high alert and anticipating the photos.

She asks if I think the photo shop guy will look at the pictures.

I laugh.

“Of course he will! He’ll show them to everybody in there. You’re hot, plus the two big dicks? That’s so hot. I’ll bet at least five people get to see those pictures. I’ll bet they keep copies for themselves!”

“No way!” says Michelle rather unconvincingly. I can tell this whole thing turns her on.

“You can bet on that, babe.”

She went to the photo shop to pick up the drive with the scanned photos. The dorky clerk had clearly looked at all of them. The grin on his face gave him away. My wife feels humiliated, like a complete slut. Her panties were soaked. It only gets worse when a few of his co-workers come out of the back room and each clearly recognized my wife on sight from the pictures. She felt even sluttier now.

Next, she had to take the negatives back to Anthony. She considered not doing that, but messing with a mobster is ill-advised, so she returned them on a Wednesday night. She didn’t come home until mid-day Friday. He fucked her again!

When she arrived back home with the old pictures, I finally got to see the extend of how hardcore my girl was in Vegas. Finally. The pictures are so hot. There are about 5,000 of them. She was so young and hot. Her tits were big and her ass was sweet. Both men’s dicks were enormous. She looked like a really beautiful slut.

My wife getting spit-roasted by 2 studs with huge cocks might be the hottest hardcore photo spread ever.

Ironically, cruising through a porn site a few months later, I came across 200 dirty, hardcore pictures in a section called Amateur Sluts. There’s my girl, clearly enjoying her time with those two big-dicked studs. I couldn’t help wondering who posted the pictures. Anthony? One of the photo shop people?

Wouldn’t it be hot if Michelle posted them?

 

Published 
Written by BigDumbSex
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments