Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Stag Party

"An escorting assignment +"

88
21 Comments 21
8.7k Views 8.7k
3.4k words 3.4k words

Author's Notes

"Very big thanks to Eddie for fixing my mistakes XxX"

One afternoon, I took a call from Tony, the escort agency owner. Would I do a party assignment on Saturday night? It was a four-hour booking which started quite late; 10pm to be exact. I wasn't all that keen with it, but asked him to tell me more. He told me that it was a stag party at a private house. It was a bit unusual in that the groom and best man wanted a threesome with me. Afterwards maybe one or two more of the partygoers would want some time with me too. This was something new to me and rather intriguing too. I was a little nervous but I accepted.

By this time I'd been escorting almost four months and I'd done multiple client assignments but this was a stag party; how best to handle it?

A four-hour job late on a Saturday night wasn't ideal because it would encroach on my weekend off, but the compensation was so good that it probably wouldn't be too tiring and the probability of more than two paying clients was also financially enticing, which was my major motivation. 

I called my friend and fellow escort Carly and fished for some advice.

"Hi Carly," I said. "How are you?"

"Hello Nikki; I'm fine, thanks, and you?" she said. "I've heard a rumour about you and Alexei, care to tell me more?"

She laughed as she said this and I squirmed a little. The rumour was sort of true. Alexei was one of the agency's drivers and we had a little bit of a thing going on.

"Whatever you've heard is greatly exaggerated," I said. "But ok, sometimes we do each other favours." I giggled. "I'll tell you about it if you can meet me one afternoon next week but in the meantime, I need a little advice on a stag party job I've accepted this Saturday night."

"OK," Carly began. "So... were there any preferences given on dress code? If not, then maybe go for a bridal look. I've done a couple of stag things and dressed in white; it went down really well."

"I'm willing to bet my fees that you did too, you excellent whore," I said jokingly. We'd been close friends for a few years, since way before we became escorts and always exchanged banter. She'd recruited me to the agency and was with me on my first assignment.

"Go expensive and classy as you always do," Carly said. "Remain enigmatic and stay in control. Alexei will surely bring your case to the door and look threatening as he'll know what sort of assignment it is. Tell me Nikki, is he the soft centre type?"

"I'll tell you everything next week! Your appetite for gossip is bloody insatiable, like your appetite for cock!" I exclaimed.

"Says you!" was Carly's retort. "Okay, I'll wait for the full lowdown. So keep it simple at the job and don't allow any sort of transgressions. You know all this anyway and I'm sure Tony has checked them out if they're new clients."

Armed with Carly's confidence-boosting words I did a little shopping the next day. I really got into it and ended up spending £250 on my outfit. Way over the top of course but I just couldn't resist. I actually did have a full on £500 set of bridal lingerie bought for me by one of my regulars so that we could live out a fantasy for him, but for this job I needed something more convenient and disposable. It probably doesn't need to be pointed out that I was really excited about this assignment, partly because I have a fantasy about being the bride that gets gangbanged and I was about to live it out in a manner of speaking.

I arrived at the house looking classy, ivory and expensive in a gorgeous little ruched dress, hold ups with diamantes up the seams, gorgeously tall peep toe shoes on platforms with block heels, also decorated with diamantes, and long evening gloves. I had my hair up with a little tiara, a diamante choker, earrings and pro makeup completed the look. Yes that's right; I was one very sexy, and as it turned out, expensive bride! 

My huge Russian read them the rules, then left me to it. There were about twenty-five guys there, mostly mid twenties. One of them took my case. I smiled and said my hellos as I made my way through the noisy house full of grinning young men and I made sure to discreetly check them out as I sashayed my way to the bedroom, shown the way by the best man who had my case. He said he'd be back in one minute with the groom and the fun would commence!

I got my bits and pieces ready and prepared to give them a good time.

The groom was actually a grinning, shy cutie! I was certainly going to show him my best efforts and I liked the best man too; he was a cheeky one. I decided they'd get a couple of freebies out of me as a wedding present. Once they were naked I asked them to unzip my dress and gave them a twirl, then knelt down in front of them. I sucked and wanked them both a bit to get them really hard and horny; then, I asked them what they wanted to do.

"A spit roast please," they replied in unison!

Obviously, they'd discussed their escort fantasy together and I wasn't at all surprised at their answer. "Ok boys," I began. How about you help me out of my bra and panties?" With one sucking a nipple each, a hand in my crotch and another in my butt crack I was soon having a good time myself as well.

The groom wanted to fuck me first, so I pointed to the pile of condoms I'd taken out of my case and elegantly parked myself on all fours on the bed with my butt in the air, the best man's cock in my mouth.

Getting spit roasted by two randy young guys isn't as easy as it might sound. There's a lot to think about, especially when doing it for the pleasure of others. I had to manage our threesome carefully as I wanted it to last over an hour. It was a really special occasion for them, and I wanted them to remember me for a long time to come.

I fucked them to the best of my abilities, I sucked hard, and my pussy was tight and wet. It felt good and we were all enjoying ourselves. Within five minutes I was swallowing the best man's cum (free of charge!), then giggling as I rolled the groom onto his back and got on top to ride his cock. I made quite a lot of noise and gave him the kind of ten minutes he'd probably never had before in his life. I was having a great time too and came on his cock quite hard. 

The clients always loved that because it makes a man feel like he's some sort of sexual god; I was an escort and they assumed I'd probably been screwed a million times and was resistant to orgasms. 

Well, that's what some men assume but of course that's not how it works, however you don't tell the clients that.

I rolled off, gasping and trying to compose myself and be professional while the groom eagerly climbed between my wide-open thighs. His cock slid back into me and we fucked missionary for a couple of minutes. I needed a little break really, to get my breath back but there's no time for that when entertaining so I worked him hard and tight with my pussy. It was so satisfying to hear him gasping and groaning, then shuddering and bucking as he filled his condom inside me.

I freshened myself up in the ensuite, added a tiny bit of lube and went back into the bedroom. We'd been screwing for nearly twenty minutes, and I was pleased with how it was going so far. The best man was hard and already wearing a condom. I was wet and ready to go so I knelt on all fours again and away we went once more. He had quite a thick cock and he was really going at me hard; I love a good stretching and before long I began to feel the tingling of another orgasm. I was going to hold onto it though and concentrated on being a good fuck for them. 

The best man banged me hard and gripped my waist tight, really slamming it into me. I do kind of like that sort of treatment though, so it was absolutely no problem for me to show my enjoyment. Soon afterwards, the cute groom was ready to go again and joined in. Between us we went through quite a lot of positions as the boys took turns fucking me, with some spit roasting towards the end. Eventually I lay on my back with my head to one side so that I could suck the groom's cock at the same time as the best man fucked me. I felt very bad, dirty and sexy. I loved it so much that I orgasmed my brains out again right there and then.

The best man wanted to cum on my boobs so up he came, I yanked off his condom and finished him by mouth then popped it out as he started to cum, finally smooshing it in all round my nipples with my hands as I grinned at the boys. Going back to the groom's cock I gave him all my attention and both hands and I was soon rewarded with a mouthful of his salty spunk, also free of charge. Yes I swallowed. How could I not? It was a special occasion for both of them.

It was a very good one-off client threesome.

I stripped off and had a quick shower. When I came back out, the groom was gone but the best man was still there. Thanking me, he handed me a wad of cash and asked if I'd be interested in entertaining any of the other guys as some of them had been talking about it for a few days. I replied that I was, it was £250 each but it would be one on one straight sex only and told him to send the first one in a few minutes.

MilfSabrinna
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MilfSabrinna

I put some fresh makeup on, fixed my hair but kept my bridal jewelry on. A minute or so later and as I lay naked on the bed a knock at the door announced my next client. He was a shy and slightly chubby young man, blushing heavily and stuttering a greeting. I sat up and smiled at him, reminded him to close the door and patted the bed next to me as I swung my legs off the bed and put my hand on his thigh.

"My name's Nikki and we're going to have some fun," I told him. "Do you like hold ups and heels?" I asked.

"Y-yes" he stuttered. "Have you g-got fishnets?"

"Of course I do, darling," I replied. "Just black though, and some nice patent matching heels if you'd like?"

"Oh god yes, please," he said.

"Get undressed and I'll slip my things on," I told him. "It's £250, straight sex only, put the money in my case over there and choose yourself a condom from the pile on the bedside cabinet"

I pressed my hand against his bulge and stood up to get myself ready. As I sat in the chair on the other side of the bed putting my things on I grinned and winked at him as he tore his clothes off, his cock springing out straight in front of him as he yanked his boxers down. 

"I'm clearly having an effect on you," I said with a smile.

I slowly walked around the bed and stood in front of him, taking his thick, hard cock in my right hand and squeezing it gently. He tore at the condom wrapper but I told him no, not yet and knelt down in front of him. Looking up at him, I shuffled my hand up and down his shaft a few times then took the end in my mouth and started sucking gently. He didn't really need it, but for that kind of money it was nothing to throw in a little treat.

"Oh fuck, oh god," he gasped. "You're so beautiful, I can't believe it."

I winked at him and sucked some more, but slowly. I didn't want him popping off just yet. I stood, keeping a gentle hold on his cock and sat on the bed, slowly edging my way into the middle and pulling him with me until I was leaning back on one elbow with my legs wide open and my latest client kneeling between, his eyes fixed on my pussy.

"If you put the condom on, you can fuck me now," I told him, smiling.

After some fumbling and getting ready, he got on top of me and with my hand providing a little guidance he slowly pushed his cock into me.

"Oh yes, yes," I breathed in his ear. "Suck my nipples as well."

"Fuck me slowly please," I gasped as his cock began thrusting into me.

I had a plan for all of these extra clients- I guessed that most wouldn't be able to last longer than 10 or 20 minutes anyway but I couldn't let them go without having a really good memory of that night. Start off slowly then go really tight and fuck them hard until they shot off their load, give them a couple of minutes to recover while I tidied myself up and then ask them to send in the next young gentleman.

The chubby guy was banging away at me as I wrapped my legs around him and gasped, oohed and aahed enthusiastically, moving my hips with his rhythm. He'd been going like this for a good five minutes when he asked if he could do me from behind. I grinned at him as he knelt up and I turned over, stuck my butt in the air and pressed my face against the covers. Inside me he slid, his hands gripping my waist tightly as he started to slam his cock into me.

He managed at least a minute before the telltale gasp and groan; his body went rigid and his grip on my waist tightened as he emptied his balls into the condom. 

"Darling, that was gorgeous," I told him as his breathing settled a little. 

I let him finish and eventually slide out. He collapsed onto the bed and lay there glassy eyed. I sat up and kicked off my shoes then slowly peeled off my hold ups. It really doesn't pay to hurry a client afterwards. I went to the bathroom and unhurriedly sorted myself out, reminding myself to stick to my plan for further clients as well. Sometimes I could get carried away and enjoy things a little too much.

Back in the room he was bucking his belt and buttoning his shirt, looking shy and slightly embarrassed. 

"Thank you so much," he said. "You're so pretty and sexy and young, I could never hope to do that with a normal girl."

A normal girl indeed. I'd heard this sort of thing before and I didn't mind. The first time I heard it I laughed, but this time I just winked and kissed him on the cheek, standing there naked in front of him. "Send in one of your friends if they're ready," I told him as I smoothed out the covers and pillows, and arranged myself on the bed once more.

I won't bore you with too many details, suffice to say that for the next two hours, I entertained seven more young men in a similar fashion, interspersed with periods of freshening myself up between each so that I remained sexy, fuckable, high quality goods. It was just plain old straight sex with just the usual bit of hand action and a minute or so sucking them hard to start off with, so pretty easy work. 

I did various positions with them, some only wanted one position, others managed a few. They lasted anywhere from two minutes to twenty. I worked them all quite hard and got most of them to pop off pretty quickly. They were all really enthusiastic. Most of them sucked my nipples and some licked my pussy a good bit too. I had an orgasm from one of these oral specialists. Boys will be boys, and some fucked me really hard; you could say they got their money's worth. Those who didn't last too long were allowed to spend ten minutes on the bed so as to appear a better performer in front of their friends.

Some of these clients were married, three or four at least had rings.

The second to last guy was big and tall, with a big cock. He was the best of all, he fucked me for a good twenty minutes in the bridal white hold ups, tiara, gloves and heels and made me cum with his sheer volume of hard penetration. This was when I was already pretty orgasmed out as well. His condom broke three times, the last time just as he was cumming. I didn't push him off when I felt it go, I was already wrapped around him, so I just enjoyed it.

It was only afterwards in the shower that I realised how much my abs, butt and thighs were aching, and my pussy was really sore too. I was very pleased with my performance though; I'd maintained my professional skills and worked hard throughout.

I fixed my hair and makeup, changed into jeans, trainers and a t-shirt. Normally when leaving an assignment I'd dress smart and sexy but as this was a private party I could relax. Still, my things were expensive and classy now. It was not long before Christmas and I'd been upgrading my wardrobe for a few weeks. I delighted in the expensive little details; I didn't wear a bra under my beautifully cut t-shirt, my jeans fitted as though sprayed on, a white gold and emerald ankle bracelet glittered above my gorgeous pristine white Adidas trainers and matching the earrings, bracelet and necklace set that cost me so much money. Swankiest of all though, the new Rolex bought in Paris for my nineteenth birthday just the previous weekend by my most generous client, Martin the dentist. 

(I still have it. The only thing wrong with a watch like a Rolex is that people always assume it's a copy!)

These delightful little shiny details weren't lost on a couple of the boys chatting with me as I joined the party (my driver would be late so I was invited to have a little fun off duty). I enjoyed being the centre of attention for some of these boys. They asked me many questions about escorting, shyly at first, then more personal. They were curious about my personal life too and asked me things as if I were different to 'normal' girls. This sometimes happened with first time clients. Did I have a boyfriend was the main one that guys wanted to ask and sometimes did. I always answered, four of them! 

I didn't intend to be mean about their questions; I was different than normal girls because I'd just fucked a few of their friends.

We flirted and danced, and I politely declined two more business propositions and three tempting but impossible invitations to go on dates. I gave the two would-be clients my card and the would-be suitors a kiss and an apology. I'd fucked all three of them too, so I must've made a good impression! 

I got a generous tip and left with something like £2500 total earnings. It was the most I earned in one night up to that point and also the most clients I ever did in one day. 

I got home about 4AM and was really, really tired. I slept in until about 4PM. I knew about it too; it took two days for my pussy and my libido to recover!

Published 
Written by NikkiTomas
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments