Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Forgot About Exterminator

"On vacation, who would think about the bug guy showing up?"

68
12 Comments 12
4.2k Views 4.2k
696 words 696 words

We were vacationing at a condo on the beach that we rented every year. We returned from our morning walk and were relaxing; listening to the waves crashing on the shore, and checking out the people walking by before lunch. We decided Jim would go for takeout, as I tanned on the balcony. He normally would be gone for about one hour. Trying to reduce my tan lines, I was always nude. We were on the fifth floor, and nobody would be able to see me except possibly while coming or going.

As usual, he locked the door. I didn't chain it, so he could get back in. I disrobed and went out on the balcony. I closed the sliding door and laid down on my back with my firm tits, and neatly trimmed pussy soaking up the sun on the lounge, with my earphones listening to my favorite tunes. I applied a silky smooth layer of oil, massaging it into my tits, paying special attention to my hard nipples. I nodded off, knowing he wouldn't be more than an hour or so.

After I fell asleep, the batteries went dead. I woke up to see a young man staring down at me. He was rubbing his hard cock through his shorts. I had no place to hide or anything to cover up with. A second after the shock of seeing him, I realized it was the bug spray guy who came once a month. I had forgotten the condo rules stated they came once a month and would enter if no one answered the door.

He quickly turned away and yelled he was sorry. That he had knocked and rang the doorbell. With the sliders shut and earphones on I didn't hear. Thinking no one was home he entered and started spraying.

I don't know how long he was looking at me, but judging from the bulge I noticed in his shorts, he must have been there for a while. He said he would leave and come back at a better time. I opened the door and told him to finish, that he wasn't going to see anything more than he already had. Besides, I thought to myself, he was hot looking, and I was enjoying the peeks he was stealing.

CiaraRioo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CiaraRioo

I walked around nude, first getting a beer out of the fridge. I felt my nipples become very erect when the cold air hit them. I turned around to face him so he could see them pointing at him, and I thought his eyes were going to fall out of his head. I set my beer on the table near him and got the batteries. I caught him glancing at me, so I "accidentally" dropped a battery, and bent over with my ass toward him. Giving him a clear view of my swollen, wet pussy.

He finished his work and was about to leave. I called him back after seeing his tent had gotten much larger and told him he forgot his tip. I reached down to feel his hard cock. He just looked at me, and smiled, as I undid his shorts and let them drop to the floor. I pulled his underwear off which wasn't easy, to see his very erect cock spring to attention.

I took his dripping cock in my hands and licked the pre cum off its head. I took his cock into my mouth and sucked it quickly, as Jim would soon return. I let it out when I thought he was ready, and told him to jack off on those tits he was enjoying looking at. He took his cock and rubbed the head across and around my protruding nipples. He came fast and hard covering my chest and face with lots of cum. I was now on the verge of an orgasm. I told him to finger and lick my pussy. I came hard with my body shaking wildly.

He dressed, thanked me, and left. I cleaned up and got dressed, finishing just as Jim returned. We ate our late lunch, had a few drinks, enjoyed the sunset, and went to bed for our nightly fun.

Published 
Written by toydisher
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments