Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Makeover

"A full body makeover transforms a woman's life."

64
58 Comments 58
4.9k Views 4.9k
3.5k words 3.5k words
Recommended Read
Competition Entry: Rainbows

"Loneliness is a bitch," I thought, sitting on my patio and watching the grass grow. My cell phone buzzed, a glance revealed it was my friend Gloria.

"Hi there, bestie, how you doing?"

"Gloria, life sucks."

"You still trying to get over the asshole?"

"No. I'm over that, but life is empty, and I am just trying to wrap my mind about what's next. The vista is gloomy. Two failed marriages sap your confidence in yourself. Anyways, I'm off men for now."

"What you need, Girl, is to treat yourself to a makeover. It'll make you feel more positive about yourself."

"A makeover? You've got to be kidding! Why?"

"Why not? If you feel better and more attractive, it might make you feel less depressed. Get you out of the black cloud that has been hovering over you for weeks."

We eventually hung up. I was not in the mood to hear about Gloria's latest conquest. I put the conversation out of my mind and proceeded to drown my sorrows in a bottle of Pinot Grigio before going to bed and trying to pleasure myself to sleep.

The following morning while eating breakfast and watching the TV news, I received a text from Gloria. Just two words, 'Zen Spa.'

I smiled at her persistence and put it out of my mind. After breakfast, I swam my regular number of laps in the pool before getting out and resuming my tan work.

As I lay there, I realized how much I yearned for the touch of another person. I had been denying myself for over three months. It really did not matter whose hands. I flipped open my laptop and entered Zen Spa in the search bar.

A page came up describing the features and services offered. I was impressed by mani-pedi, hairdressing, facials, and massage in four different varieties, pealing, etc. I came across a page showing the different therapists one could choose from. Most were very pretty, but one caught my eye. Her smile was so attractive, and she was beautiful.

I wondered at my reaction to seeing her picture. I was not nor had ever considered women sexually. However, that attractive face and body caused a reaction I had not expected. My pussy clenched and I felt desire such as I had not felt for ages.

What the hell? It was not cheap, but when you totaled up the costs and compared them to the cost of going to various salons to get your nails done, hair dressed, facial, and so on, it was not that much more expensive.

I picked up the phone and called the number listed. The young lady who answered was charming. When I informed her I was looking at the VIP package, she asked if this was my first time. I told her it was. She said in that case, I was entitled to a ten percent discount.

She also asked if I had a preference as to which therapist I wanted. I looked up the pictures of the various women and again was struck by the gentle smile I had noticed before. I told her I would like Johanna the name under the picture. I gave her my credit card number and was now booked for a ten to six o'clock appointment the following day.

I drove to the location the following morning and drove into the underground garage of a luxury high rise in the downtown core. Zen Spa was listed on the elevator board on the penthouse floor. I got in and pressed the appropriate button. The elevator did not start immediately, but a small video screen lit up, and the face on the screen asked me my name. When I identified myself, the elevator started rising. When it came to a stop, I stepped out into a luxurious lobby. The young woman at the desk stood up and came to me and welcomed me to the spa.

We sat on a sofa, and she introduced herself as Cathy. She went through the services I had chosen while we had an expresso together. I would be starting off with a sauna and a shower to open my pores and soften my skin. This would be followed by a facial and my mani-pedi. After a light lunch would come my massage session and finally my hairdressing appointment.

She assured me I would leave a new woman. An inner door opened, and a woman I immediately recognized as Johanna walked out. She came over and took my hand, "Kathy, so pleased to meet you. I'm Johanna, and if you still wish, I will be your therapist and makeup artist today."

"Pleased to meet you, Johanna. Yes, I chose you from the catalog. I really like your smile, and you look so friendly." I said while holding her delicate hand while totally entranced by her looks.

"I'm pleased," she said. "I'm sure we are going to end up as great friends. Come with me, and we'll get started."

Johanna led me to a dressing room and told me to disrobe and put on a dressing gown.

"Do you want me to take off all my clothes?" I asked.

"You would be more comfortable if you did. However, if you would be more relaxed, keep on your panties. When you are done put on one of the bathrobes hanging over there," she said, pointing at a collection of bathrobes hanging on hooks along the wall. "I'll be back after you are done."

I self-consciously stripped and hesitated when I got down to my thong however decided to retain it.

Johanna returned as I hastily wrapped my body in a sexy hot pink bathrobe. She had also changed out of the dress she had been wearing into a sheer yellow translucent peignoir through which I could see a turquoise bra and panties.

I admired her long legs and lithe figure as I followed her out of the dressing room. The sway of her cute butt was mesmerizing. She led me to a sauna and told me I would have a fifteen-minute session followed by a soak in the tub, followed by a shower.

She set the timer as I placed myself on one of the teak shelves and told me she would check up on me in a few minutes. I lay there feeling the steam envelope me and open my pores while I perspired. I felt my muscles relax and had almost fallen asleep when she returned and said, "Times up! Into the hot tub."

I accompanied her outside, and she assisted me into a whirlpool bath, which was already full and bubbling. I removed my thong and let myself slide into its enveloping warmth.

She giggled and said, "May geisha girl Johanna be allowed to wash honorable Kathy?" in a credible Japanese accent. She took off her robe and bra, revealing absolutely perfect breasts capped by two long pink nipples. As she removed her turquoise panties, I gasped in shock. The pussy I had expected to see was not there. In its stead hung a small penis.

"You're a man, not a woman!" I blurted out.

"You were not aware?" she… he asked.

"Oh my god, no!"

"My bio is quite clear that I am a transgender. Shall I go and get you another therapist. Did you not read it on the website or on the brochure?"

"Uhh, no. I was mesmerized by how pretty you were that I did not bother."

"Well, Kathy, now what do you want to do?"

I sat there, lost in my confusion. I had fantasized about having a woman for the first time. What was Johanna? She definitely was not a woman, but she was not a man either. She had all the gentleness I was looking for in this new departure. I had sworn I would not get involved again with a man. However, this was unexpected and new.

She started to get out of the bath and retrieving her clothes. "Stop, Johanna. Come back in, I want you to be my therapist," I said.

She beamed at me and stepped back in the bath after removing just her bra but retaining her panties. "What changed your mind, Kathy?"

"Johanna, I came here with the resolution to change my usual pattern, which has been to have strictly heterosexual relationships. My two marriages ended up as disasters. In both cases, after an initial honeymoon period, I was no longer the object of their affection. My sexual life vanished within months.

"Over the last couple of days, I decided that I would see if a woman could provide the sexuality I needed. I have been so damn horny, and even self-pleasuring was no longer doing it for me."

"Well, that certainly answers the question as to whether you are lesbian. If you were, you would have agreed with my offer to get you a female therapist. So why did you change your mind?"

"I truly don't know. Perhaps the lure of the unknown. Of course, your beauty had a lot to do with it."

"Okay, enough talk. Let's see if Johanna, 'the one-stop-shop,' can meet your expectations."

She raised my leg and lathered it. The most thorough washing followed. She started at my toes and ran her fingers through each toe before scrubbing the sole of my foot. Done, she continued up my thighs, stopping just short of my pussy. The other leg benefited from the same attention.

The gentleness of her hands was having an effect on me. I could feel my pussy tingle in anticipation of her touch, which unfortunately did not come.

"Johanna, I'm confused. Why would a man transform himself into a woman? I don't know how to consider you whether as a man or a woman."

"The easiest way to consider me is as a person. I personally see myself as a woman and always have. I'm proud of who I am. It has taken me time to get to this stage. The journey to get here was a long one. I was fortunate that many people in the LGBTQ community stood by me and lent me their friendship, which permitted me to heal myself. As you can imagine, life can be confusing for a person like me.

"From the beginning, I desired women and not men. Due to my handicap of having a tiny penis, I knew that I could not satisfy a woman as a man would. So I went through the various process to transform myself into a woman. Hormone therapy to give me breasts and further therapies to further reduce the size of my penis, complete body depilation and finally learning all those things that women learn as young girls."

KattiePierce
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KattiePierce

"Like what?"

"The many things a woman does unconsciously. Such as walking in heels, the art of makeup, how to sit, stand and walk. Even how to eat."

"I think you have mastered them. I would never have thought of you as other than a woman till I saw you naked."

"Well, enough of this coffee klatch. Turn around so I can wash your back and hair."

I reversed my position, and Johanna shampooed my hair. The scalp massage alone would have made the whole session worthwhile. I finally relaxed and let myself accept her as she was. My back was soaped and scrubbed with a loofah. When she brought her hands forward to soap my breasts, it felt incredible, and I leaned back against her and turned my head to give her a kiss.

As our lips met and our tongues touched softly. As our tongues played and twined, it hit me. This was a woman despite evidence to the contrary. I had never been kissed this way in my life. Her soul and passion were in the essence of that kiss. The faint citrusy odor of what I recognized as Coco Chanel Mademoiselle combined with the delicacy of her touch infused me with a sense of serenity.

She kept fondling my breasts and toying with my nipples, and I felt both desire and desired.

"Kathy, you have a beautiful body," she whispered while nibbling at my ear lobe.

I attempted to reach for her breasts without success as she slapped my hand away. "Not yet," she said. "This is about you." Her hands slipped lower to wash my kitty, sending pangs of desire coursing through my body. I purred with pleasure at her touch. Her other hand parted my ass cheeks and soaped my derrière thoroughly. By this stage, I was ready to devour this luscious creature when she told me to stand up.

She turned on the shower and rinsed my body from head to toe. The pressure of the water on my kitty caused me to have a mini orgasm, and I almost passed out from the intensity of the pleasure it gave me.

She supported me and helped me out of the shower. Taking a large bath towel, she dried me, and we retrieved our robes. Taking my hand, she led me to a fully equipped beauty salon and had me sit in front of a large makeup mirror.

She removed the nail polish from my fingers and toes before placing them in basins of warm soapy water. "Kathy, how shall we do this? Do you want to pick the colors or give me a free hand to choose what I feel would best suit you."

"This is a time of new beginnings. Anything I choose would probably be a repetition of the past. Go for it!"

She tilted my head back and placed a warm wet towel over my face. "Just relax while I do my magic."

Feeling very much at peace with myself for the first time in an eternity, I must have dozed off. The next thing I knew, my face was being caressed. "Wake up, sleepyhead. It's time to have a bite to eat."

Johanna escorted me to a small dining room. "Would you prefer to eat alone, or shall I join you?"

"Please join me. I'd feel stupid eating alone."

I looked at my hands and smiled. It surely was a new look for me, the ultra-conservative housewife. My nails were a lustrous pink with the tips outlined in white polish. "That's beautiful, Johanna. It makes my hands look so much younger."

"Not only your hands, look at your feet."

I had always been proud of the elegance of my feet, but sporting the same treatment as my hand, they looked even more sophisticated. I smiled at her.

She said, "Just wait till I do your makeup and hair later, you will be a new woman. Now can I serve you so we can go get your body taken care of?"

I giggled, "I'm about ready to say, let's skip lunch."

"No way. You are going to need your energy. Now, how about a bowl of soup and a salad?"

"Perfect!"

The soup was a delicious gazpacho, and we followed it up with a Caesar salad. The food was tasty, and I learned a bit more about Johanna. She was a university graduate with a degree in art history. She had attempted to work in her field, but the stigma of what she was proved to be disastrous. Women were jealous of her, and men were only interested in her sexually.

When she found her present job, it proved to be a perfect fit for her talents and her sexuality as women were who she was attracted to. Over time she built up a booming clientele. Not to mention that she earned much more than she would as an art historian.

During the meal, she kept teasing me by running her bare foot along my leg and teasing me by letting it climb higher and higher. I was being continually edged, and if it kept on, the wetness between my thighs would end up as a deluge.

"Come!" she finally said, "I can't wait to get my hands on your body."

We went to a room outfitted as a massage room where she had me climb on the table and lay face down. She placed a pillow under my face and a bolster just under my belly. She dimmed the lights and lit some sandalwood incense. Standing at the head of the table, she started by giving me a scalp massage before oiling her hands and kneading my shoulders. She had this knack of finding each point of stress and working out the knots of tension.

Her hands started to glide down my back working their way down my spine. Her body was just in front of my face, and I could detect a faint bulge in her panties. I so wanted to touch her and be intimate with her, but she rebuffed my attempts with the single word, "Wait!"

She stepped to the side of the table and worked on the fleshy part of my back, occasionally touching the sides of my breasts. These touches send twinges down to my pussy. She went to the foot of the table and spread my thighs. I was very conscious that I was fully exposed with all my naughty bits on display.

I heard a soft moan from her that made me smile. I wanted her to find me desirable. She bent my leg and repeated the treatment to each foot like she had given me in the bath, before sending my libido into overdrive as she sucked on each toe and ran her tongue between them.

Now I was the one moaning. Johanna's hands glided up my leg and up the inside of my groin area. I wriggled my butt, trying to get her to touch my core. I could feel the wetness welling up in my kitty. She altered her technique and now fluttered her fingers against the tender flesh of my inner thighs, and her touches around my pussy were absolutely erotic.

My behind was caressed as she ran her fingers through my bottom crack. I had never realized how many sensitive spots existed in that area.

"Okay, turn over now," she ordered.

As I flipped myself over, I saw that she had shed everything but her thong. I looked at her luscious breasts, reached out, and caressed those delectable morsels, rolling her nipples between my fingers.

My other hand caressed her ass as she started working on my breasts. After some toying with them, she leaned forward, took a nipple in her mouth and sucked on it until it was as hard as it had ever been.

I took the opportunity to slide my hand under her thong and discovered a small but very stiff cock. It was wet, and I realized it was leaking precum.

"Do you like my clitty?" she asked.

I replied by freeing her from the thong and drawing her to me. I started licking from her small testicles to the tip before engulfing its whole length. It was a first for me as I had always avoided giving blow jobs.

She climbed over me and straddled my body while bringing her mouth to my pussy. Her velvety tongue ran through my lips, gently spreading them, and then, she reached into lap at my freely flowing juices.

She bent my legs and licked at my little starfish, making me writhe on the table in ecstatic agony. I thrust my hips upward, seeking more contact with that invading tongue as I shuddered through orgasmic wave after orgasmic wave.

Imagine my surprise and delight when I felt her cock pulse in my mouth, and she came abundantly down my throat. I had not been expecting that.

We disengaged, and Johanna looked at me in shock. "Sorry," she said, "I never expected that to happen. You have talent," she giggled, before coming to kiss me while slowly ministering to my pussy with her fingers riding me through several mini orgasms.

She eventually left me lying there to recover while going to prepare for my makeup and hairdressing sessions.

Returning to get me, we again showered together, and she did my hair and makeup.

"Why so silent?" she asked me as she worked on me.

"You have upset my world in so many ways, Johanna." I realize that previously I looked at lesbians and transgender people as marginal and that only heterosexuals were normal. I was wrong. They are different, not abnormal."

She just smiled and said, "Thank you."

"Johanna, would I be able to see you outside this establishment?"

"Of course, why not!"

"Would you like to?"

"You asking me out on a date?"

"Yes! Just please give me a kiss."

The passion of the kiss took my breath away.

“Johanna, I have been invited to a vernissage tomorrow. I would be proud if you came with me as my date.”

“I’d be proud to. Will you be my arching partner for the LGBTQ parade the day after?

And so I entered a new life.

 

Published 
Written by ChrisM
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments