Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Pool Party

"A lively young couple go to a party where they meet a new friend and have some fun at the pool."

45
12 Comments 12
10.9k Views 10.9k
9.5k words 9.5k words

Author's Notes

"Dedicated to Lily. A very special thanks to Floo, who helped me so much with this."

Lily and Tim quickly park after arriving an hour late to Henry's house party. Lily, glancing over at Tim, notices how rushed his appearance is and reaches over to smooth out his shirt collar. Then she ponders her own outfit for the evening. She is feeling a little overdressed, but she also knows that Tim likes her to show off just a little.

They arrive on the scene in such a rush, you would think they were there as EMTs in an emergency. Only moments before, this party had not even been on their minds. In fact, they had been having a typical quiet evening at home together. They’d been watching movies, and just relaxing from a long work week before they decided at the last minute to get off the couch and just go. 

Lily had decided to wear her lacy high-heeled sandals that Tim liked so much and a flowing red dress that showed just enough thigh. Tim, with a more humble sense of fashion, had found his tried and true option, his one fancy button down shirt that is light blue with black trim, and some comfortable jeans. After dressing in record time, they had jumped in the car and headed to Henry’s.

As they park and get out of the car,  Lily warns in a playful manner.

“We are both looking pretty hot tonight. Watch out! We might just get in trouble.”

Tim laughs. Looking back at her, he feels both excited and captivated by how sexy Lily looks. Maybe it was the mad dash over to the party that started it, but she has a special glow about her tonight. Tim had found it hard to not keep looking over at her as he drove them to the party. Now walking in, it seems like they have arrived just in time. The lights are down a little, the music is up a lot, and people are starting to move furniture around to make more room for dancing.

Tim, realizing they are a little behind in the drinking department, whispers in Lily’s ear that he will get drinks and be right back.

Lily, feeling the music from the first beat, moves out to the floor. Once she finds the right place, she starts moving.

As Tim heads to the kitchen to find his friend Henry and get drinks, he looks back at Lil and smiles. He loves to watch her when she totally at ease, free like this and in the mood to dance.

Henry, who Tim met in their second year of college, is being the social butterfly as usual. Since he was an international student, he has invited a wide range of interesting people, many of whom Tim and Lily have never met.

As Lily lets the music envelop her, she starts moving to the funky seventies mashup. The sounds of animated karate chop yells, and grunts, lead her to playfully make her own sweet moves with her limbs chopping and slicing through the air. All the while, her body rocks and sways, locked onto that beat.

From the back of the room, a man gets off the couch, and goes toward the dance floor. He makes his way through the group of dancers and moves to the middle of the floor near Lily.

Her eyes closed, Lily just flows, channeling the music, now really dancing and moving with passion. 

She muses to herself, “Wow I really can get lost in this feeling; it's something that I can ride for hours.”

The stranger is a tall dirty blond, with flowing shoulder length hair. His muscular frame makes him look like an athlete or an ex soldier, or like he just came off the set of a viking movie. Easing his way through the crowd, he starts to dance as well. He joins the crowd of dancers in the center of the floor. He immediately notices Lily, waving her sexy red dress, like some unsuspecting matador. Truly captivated, he finds himself staring, drawn in by her sexy, infectious energy. Forgetting himself, he starts dancing again, inching a little closer to her.  He smiles watching this striking woman who dances to her own beat and is obviously having a great time. 

Lily opens her eyes and catches him staring at her. As she glances his way and sees him looking at her, she feels herself blush slightly. She averts her eyes, but does not stop moving and keeps on dancing with confidence. But despite her playing it cool, a smile spreads across her face. But despite enjoying this spontaneous attention, she quickly feels the pull of who she is with and already misses Tim. She looks back toward the kitchen and can’t help wondering where he got off to with those drinks.

Lily, looks around and then back at this stranger. They both flash a quick smile of acknowledgement and keep dancing. Just as she is about to go find Tim, he arrives, parading out to her with drinks in his hands. He hands one to her, and they start dancing close, blissed out in their own little intimate bubble.

Quenching their thirst and relishing the feeling of their ice cold drinks in the sweaty hot room, they feel the alcohol burn its way into their stomachs. It quickly creates warm feelings in their guts, giving both of them a cheap buzz. Not wanting to hold drinks while dancing, they both quickly swallow  down the rest. They want to get back to dancing and given the energy of the room, they both feel like they have some catching up to do. 

Tim finishes his drink first, and then waits for Lil to finish hers. He then takes the empty glasses, strolls over to a table to place them down, never breaking the groove in his movements. Feeling the buzz in his gut and now in his head,  Tim returns grinning ear to ear and gets decidedly up close to his girlfriend.

Lily, feeling the liquor as well, can't believe how quickly it has hit her. She feels a little rush coming as well as some inhibition leaving.  With each throbbing slam of the beat her body feels the music ramping up the intensity and pleasure.

Catching each other in this zeal to dance and get ‘in the mood,' they both break out in wide smiles,  their bodies practically glowing in each other's presence.

Tim watches with both lust and awe as Lily feels the heady buzz start to stretch her fast moves down to a slower more sultry pace.

Lily, with hands on hips, starts moving her hands down her sides until she finds the edges of her dress. She then playfully lifts it up, to subtly expose more thigh to Tim.

Staring at each other, the two start to get closer and closer, playing on their desires. Tim opens a couple of buttons on his shirt, and Lily moves her hand up his shirt until she places it against his exposed chest. 

Just holding her hand there, like she is both touching him but also taunting him to stay back, she uses her other hand to hike her dress up a little more, bit by bit. As she keeps this sexy dance going for Tim, her head starts to move and tilt almost in a trance.

The house DJ, watching them both, takes their moves as a cue, and changes his mix and tempo down to a funky vibe  with a nasty beat. Almost like that throbbing pulse you might hear in some steamy strip club.

Pressed up and leaning against Tim, Lily tunes into the delicious feeling of her hand sliding against his warm chest, exposed by his open shirt.

Making their own dirty dance, Lily and Tim continue to smile and giggle in their own private and joyous moment together.

Lily, feeling the rush of the drink and her own sexy mood, starts to sway and leans on Tim. Her thoughts become both wicked and free. She continues to sway, running her legs between his. She almost starts riding Tim’s knee. With a slight dip and twist, She tosses her head back, and turns around with her back to Tim, then pushes her sexy ass into the front of his crotch. Her breathing heavy, her sweat creating a sheen on her skin, she dances almost like a striptease for him alone. She is unaware of other eyes still on her.

Feeling a little dizzy, she straightens up to collect her balance. Looking up, she meets eyes again with the long haired stranger she saw earlier. He had been behind them, eyeing her the whole time. Now he continues to dance and flashes a smile back at her.

She bites her lip and then looks away again.  Her mind racing from this stranger's gaze on her, she distracts herself and then focuses back on Tim and starts to almost grind against him.

Lily, startled by this guy's intense attention, starts to feel a little self conscious, but after taking a breath, she quickly falls back into the feeling of the music and decides that there is no harm in what is going on. So she decides to enjoy herself, looks up and smiles right back. This time Lily makes eye contact with the stranger a little longer.

Feeling lightheaded from the booze and almost breathless from bravely staring back at the big sexy stranger, Lily quickly moves back closer to Tim, until they lock lips and kiss slowly. She is a little surprised by how suddenly she got turned on, as she places her hands behind Tim’s neck and holds him tight. As she sinks into him, she gets that blissful feeling of happiness and safety. Tim had always made her feel this way, it is a warm glow between them that always makes her heart leap when she feels that deep aching connection they have together.   

Tim, knowing Lil pretty well, with the kiss she is giving him, realizes something has really turned her on in that moment. They have talked about other people before, what turns them on, fantasies they have, and this seems to be for Lily a poignant moment. As she obviously is turned on by this guy that is dancing across from her. Tim moves his mouth down to her ear and whispers.

 "If you want, you can dance with him, I'm excited to see you enjoying yourself.”  

Lily, smiling back at Tim, and not waiting for further assurances,  starts by slowly crossing the space to this stranger, her dancing, not initially giving away anything. Tim is watching with a smile as Lily boldly turns around and starts to dance toward this tall handsome guy. The stranger smiles as he makes lingering eye contact with Lily and quickly matches her moves, moving up and very personal with her. His hands move around her body, but never touching.

Quickly being drawn into this sexual energy of mutual dares, She moves closer to him.  He does the same. Each time, they feel that space between them shrinking, and the space that remains getting thicker with tension.  Lily is not about to shrink from the fun of a throw down. She decides to boldly get closer and places her right thigh between his muscular legs, and tests the waters again with a smile. Feeling a little tipsy and wanting to use him for support, she wraps her arms around the stranger’s neck.

As they dance closer and rock together, Lily wiggles and shimmies.  Her hands run up and down his strong arms, leaving lingering touches across his skin. The stranger moves his own hands down to her hips, and brings her closer to him. Lily lets out a silent gasp when she feels his maleness pressing into her, making her start to practically grind into his lap, almost without thinking.

Lily, feels totally caught up in this moment of raw attraction and pleasure.  Yet she is also thinking about her man Tim, as she wants to be able to read his reaction to all of this. So she slowly backs up and turns around to dance toward him. She does not want to stop this flirtation just yet, but she also longs to share this moment with her sweet and patient man, who has been watching this interaction.

Lily smiles up at Tim. Their eyes meet as she continues her sexy dance. She can see his hard on through his pants from across the room, and she feels a total rush inside her body knowing he is aroused by what she is doing.

Tim is indeed, totally turned on, and grinning from ear to ear as he watches Lil burn up the dance floor, and playfully taunt this guy. Tim has to slyly reach down and adjust his pants, as watching Lily rubbing up against this guy, is making his cock uncoil and come to life.

The stranger moves up close behind Lily and as she wiggles her butt up against him. He matches her by moving his hips forward and pushes against her soft sexy ass. Squatting back and almost placing her butt in his lap, she can feel his own warm hardness brush up against her. In front of her, her boyfriend looks on, captivated and intent on sharing this moment with her. She then catches the cool feeling of her damp panties mixed with the breeze of her waving dress. Her body breaks out in tingles,  which just further reminds her just how really excited she is.

Lily’s new sexy dance partner notices the energy from both Lily and Tim. He relaxes a little when the boyfriend seems to approve and after making eye contact indicates with a nod that a kind of understanding is made. Now he just needs to follow her lead.

The stranger feeling his own stirring in his pants responds to Lily, moving his hands down from her hips to her thighs. He begins to rub and caress her legs from behind. Lily, feeling so turned on, takes his roaming hands now and places them back on her hips and then pushes her ass up against his front. She then slyly reaches back with her hand to just graze his bulge which is pushing out against his pants. The stranger first smiles at her surprising touch, then lets out an audible affirmative “mmm” sound in her ear.

Tim continues to watch this sexy scene, and despite the others on the dance floor now crowding the space, he now moves closer and is almost as close to Lil as she is to her new sexy dance partner.

The feeling in the room is electric , as all the dancers are letting loose and the air is now hot with sweat and that nervous energy of desire. Tim, Lily and the stranger, continue to collide in a hot dance in the center of the room.

Lily starts panting softly, feeling both hot and a little light headed. So she comes to a kind of pause on the dance floor and leans up slightly against the stranger.

Tim, comes up to Lily and places a hand on her hip, and with that he and the stranger help steady her.  

Lily turns around and kisses Tim as she now leans into him, and gushes  “hey baby!”. Tim smiles back at Lily and then whisper in her ear "How you doing sweetie”? He softly continues “Oh My God Lil you looked so hot when you were dancing with him” .

Lily, feeling totally charged and forgetting inhibitions,  grabs her boyfriends hand and pulls it under her dress letting him caress her thigh and guides him up her leg to feel her wet panties.

Tim flushes with excitement, as she bring his hand between her legs, to feel that she is indeed drenched. The feeling of his hand touching that wet fabric clinging to her pussy, on the dance floor , where others might see, makes his own cock twitch in his pants. His eyes light up in front of her and Lily smiles bashfully and blushes realizing what she has just confessed by touch to her boyfriend.

Tim realizes what she is actually saying, looks over Lily’s shoulder,  then stick out  his dry hand to introduce himself. The stranger and him shake hands , as Lily smiles and cuddles up against Tim like a kitten in heat.

Tim starts the introductions, “Hey there,  I’m Tim, and this dancing queen is Lily”.  The stranger replies with a healthy smile. “Hi guys , Im Eric.

"Nice to meet you Eric" Tim flashes a smiles as he says it.

"Nice meeting you Eric!!" Lily shouts over the music, shaking his hand and realizing how awkward this is, as they have already gotten to know each other a whole lot already.  Lily feeling the building energy and tension, returns to snuggle up and kiss Tim’s neck.

Tim with a sly grin, "You seem like a great dancer and I know Lil really loved all of that”. "I think she might need to take a break, as the booze has hit her hard . How about we go out to the backyard pool” Looking at Lily.  “Eric you want to join us?"

Lily with her heart pounding on Tim’s proposal giggles nervously, “Ha no I'm fine babe, I just need to breath for a moment” 

Tim squeezes Lily and gives her a certain look. “Don’t you think, a little fresh air will be good for all of us?”

Lily is a little surprised by Tims insistence, “Ummm. Ok, lets do it then. Out to the pool!” She exclaimed. So with that exaggerated proclamation and a mischievous smile, Lily breaks free of Tim, moves toward the back door and then does a little skip out to the pool, letting both guys watch her leave.

Tim turns to Eric, ”Hey, Im going to take her out to the back, do you mind getting us all some tequila or something?”

"No problem, I will be out there in a second.” Eric replies. 

Standing outside at the pools edge, Lily turns and waits for Tim with a smile. When he arrives, he gives her a hug. He can feel how warm she is, maybe for a multitude of reasons. They both remain silent, for at this moment, perhaps talking about it, will jinx the moment and maybe make one of them change their minds.

They grab some chairs and bring them closer to the pool,  which is lit up casting the whole backyard with a greenish glow. Moments later, Eric follows up behind them with a bottle of booze and glasses.

The three of them all sit around a small table, while Eric flips his long hair over his shoulder and pours the three of them drinks. Lily takes a seat between the two guys, crossing her thighs, which in turn, tugs her dress up just a little, showing more thigh. Since they have maybe moved on from dancing for the evening, Lily decides to remove her shoes as walking around the pool side in these heels is a little risky. She does not wear them often, and after awhile they basically hurt to wear. Besides, maybe after the first round of drinks she can dip her feet in the pool. As she removes them, she looks up and notices both of the guys just watching her intently as she frees her feet from the sexy shoes.

She chuckles from the attention and playfully retorts.  “Eric, I see that you are a fan of my shoes as well. Tim can be quite obsessed with them.” 

Eric just grins, revealing a toothy smile, as he moves the drinks out on the table for each of them. Tim then looks at Lily, as if asking whether she can handle the situation and the drink. Lily takes the shot from the table and smiles back at Tim “let's do this babe!”

“Alright!,” Tim smiles back, knowing they are talking about more than the booze.

"A toast!" Tim yells out randomly, "To pool parties!"

"To Pool parties!" the three recite in a loud unison.

They all push their glasses together, then swallow down the liquid before smacking them back on the table. 

They all take turns gasping and exhaling as they share in the feeling of the liquor going down with a burn in their throats.

Lily lets out a “Yee Ha for Sexy Dancin!!" and giggles as she absentmindedly caresses Tims shin with her foot. Eric and Tim chuckles at her outburst.

Eric quickly pours the three of them another round, then asks. “Im curious Lily what you might say after this next one?”  

Lily with a flirty grin, replies back, “Well Eric, we shall see… I have a couple of ideas for both of you.”

This only makes the three of them, hurry the process along. They again do their shots, followed again by gasps and shutters. For a brief moment they all lean back in their chairs quietly letting the booze make their heads swim and bodies seem lighter.

Lily, thinking she has to deliver now, starts licking her lips softly, tasting the liquor still burning there.  She looks back and forth at both the guys, like she is about to make an important statement. She opens her mouth about to speak and...

At that same moment, Tim feeling quite loose with the hammering he got from the last shot,  tries to make himself more comfortable and awkwardly slides his chair back, a little too much.  As one of the chair legs falls into a crack at edge of the pool, it drops the leg down, tilts the chair over and Tim falls in. 

After entering with an awkward splash, he bounces back up quickly with a big gasping breath. Looking truly surprised and coughing a little water up he takes some deep breathes to recover. He then grabs the chair which went in with him and throws it out of the pool.

For what seemed like the longest time, both Eric and Lily looked at Tim with a shocked expression, before an explosion of howling laughter is released.  The two continue cackling for awhile, bending over in hysterics in an almost pained expression.

Tim, with his pride briefly rattled, adjusts to the warm feeling of the water. Then he decides to embrace his folly and not worry about being wet. In fact he realizes the opportunity, and is now determined to try and convince Lily to join him by waving her over and giving her the look like this is a gift for having some real fun. He smiles broadly at her and crooks his finger, giving her the 'come hither.'

Lily still laughing hard in disbelief, feels a little bad for him and edges closer to her soaked boyfriend in the pool.

Tim of course, needing a little vindication, slaps the water with his broad hand and deftly splashes both of them.

He then exclaims, "Hey guys, come on in. The water feels great!”

Tim realizing if anything is to happen, he might have to take the lead, takes first one shoe and then another and hurls them up at each of them.

Lily yells, “Tim Don’t!  Give us a second …." she then stands up holding out a hand to Eric. Eric not wanting any part of this, laughs and ducks away from the splashing. 

Lily, watching Tim splash around in the pool, realizes she might need to get in, out of solidarity with her man. Watching Tim giving her a pronounced stare,  she also realizes that she might be missing out. Seeing the flirty fun in this accident, she goes over to Eric, first teasing him by shaking her wet hands in this face, but then just leans in plants a brief full kiss on his lips. She then backs off, waving at him to join them in the water. She then walks over to the edge of the pool and leans down to Tim and kisses his lips awkwardly, before falling into the water herself, clothes still on as well.

Tim catches Lily mid-flight and slows her entrance into the water. Her sexy red dress floats up around her chest as bubbles fills her skirt and panties.

Tim turns to Eric, "Alright! I think its your turn!”. 

Eric having just being kissed by Lily and feeling the tequila, gives back a smile and then shrugs with a nod. But unlike his new tipsy friends, he proceeds to first kick off his shoes, socks, and drops his pants . Lastly and with some pride, he takes off his shirt revealing his strong built chest and arms with a couple of shoulder tattoos.

Lily hanging onto Tim tightly, smiles up at Eric and unapologetically appraises his body as he undresses down to his briefs in front of the couple. Once his clothes are off, he takes a breath and jumps in, splashing both of them. As Eric surfaces he moves closer to the couple.

Lily giggles and floats there between the guys, slowly feeling her red dress growing heavy and billowy in the water.

Tim unbuttons his shirt and removes it, then peels out of his pants under water letting them sink to the botTim along with his socks. Now both he and Eric are almost naked. Tim turns to Lily and with a taunting tone, “Well… Eric and I have taken our clothes off Lil. I think you would float better if you took off your dress." he smiles at her waiting to see if she takes the dare.

Lily saying nothing, but gives him an almost giddy grin before disappearing into the water. After a long breath, the dress floats up and she surfaces revealing her bare breasts to both men.

Tim’s jaw drops.  Seeing Lily’s bare chest in this pool at this party, with other strangers potentially seeing her, makes Tim both shocked and excited. His own lust surges, and he quickly grabs her hips and brings her to him. 

Lily holds on tight, and with her arms around his neck she practically floats into his lap. Tim seeing her delicious petite breasts, leans down to kiss and suck first one and then the other. Lily quickly gets drawn in by Tim’s touch, slowly closes her eyes, takes in the moment and soaks up the feeling of his soft lips against her breasts. Lily feels Tim’s hard on push up against her, and a small moan escapes when she is reminded how amazingly sexy her man is, feeling that familiar tug, of when they are usually alone and about to truly lose themselves into their own world of intimate desire.

Tim, coming up for air of a different kind, breaks contact with Lil’s flushed breasts, and stares at her with equal parts adoration and lust. 

Lily, still with her eyes closed, bobbing in the water, felt as light as a feather. So Tim, in a playful effort, lifts her up and spins her around in the water so that she now faces Eric.

Lily is surprised at this, opens her eyes and lets out a small gasp. She felt as though she is observing herself, almost like being out of her body. She is being twirled around like some kind of aqua maid swimmer, before she lands right in front of Eric.  Lily flashes a warm smile to him, and as Eric come closer to her,  he also grabs her by her torso, and pulls her close.

Eric smiles back " Why Lily, my my. You are so, so light," he chuckles.

Lily replies with a half mocking tone “Well, I can't help it.  You're just so, so strong.”

Eric, with a smile of confirmation, leans in closer to Lily. As their lips get closer to each other, their expressions change to a more serious one. It is then Eric leans in more and kisses her slow and deliberate.

Lily is slightly taken a back when Eric first kisses her, but as she feels his lips on hers, she starts tentatively kissing back. She starts taking in the feeling of this stranger turning her on, right in front of Tim.  As they kiss, this delicious naughtiness washes over her, realizing how she is literally in the middle of this. This realization and gift allows herself to relax and test the waters. She bravely wrap her arms around his neck and kiss back more passionately. She ran her hands down his strong frame, and could feel the thickness and weight of his body leaning into her.

Alexia_Sweety
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Alexia_Sweety

With Tim, literally getting her back, Lil felt very safe, but more than safe she felt very free to enjoy this moment. This moment where she could push back, and push her sexy self out there. With a sense of calm confidence, she starts grinding against Erics shorts, her panties feeling like silky thin wet paper against his skin. Eric feeling her bold moves under the water, causes his cock to quickly swell in his shorts, his own rigid form rising up and pushing into Lily’s panty clad parts.  As they continue kissing with increasing hunger, Lily moans against Eric’s lips, shuddering as she feels his bulge against her panties pushing slightly between her lips. Eric then grabs Lily’s ass, raises her up and cradles her cheeks in his hands, they continue to kiss, and crash into each other with their desire getting more intense. 

Tim pauses, as he watches almost like a detached observer at Lily and Eric’s kissing, and had a moment to take in how truly sexy and attractive Lily is in this moment. Of all moments, to feel a bond with her, it is in this very lustful display in front of him, that this deep feeling of gratitude came over him, that she is in fact, with him. That she is his beautiful precious gift that he found three years ago, and since shared so many life changing experiences. Tim found himself so proud of what they have become as a couple. Brave, sexy, and open to each other desires for adventure. In this moment, Lily was never more attractive and sexy to him.

Tim gently came up behind her, planting quiet kisses on the back of her neck, with a manner more about encouragement than lust. Even with her lips locked against Eric, Lily responds with an audible moan to Tim, and hearing his voice, whisper in her ear, “Yes Baby”, spurs her to continue kissing more intensely. Tim could feel her body coming alive, and it drew him in closer, slowly pressing his body into her. Continuing his gentle touch, Tim’s hard knob bulges and pokes up thru the front of his shorts, and rests just at the base of her crack. Fighting the impulse to not push further, Tim just let it rest there for Lily to feel his own desire and further build the sexual tension. Lily moans again and pushes her butt back into Tim as she feels his growing excitement.

With them clearly speaking thru their bodies and each others comfort understood, Tim stops assuaging any concerns and instead gives into his own desires by responding in kind as her ass playfully moves against him. He responds by pressing more into her, pressing his strong chest into her back. Lily feels Tim against her, and adjusts herself like she is sinking into a saddle, relaxes back into him.

Tim reaches around and grabs Lily's breasts, first cupping them before holding them up and giving them a slow strong squeeze. 

Lily feeling Tim grab her and assert himself, catches her a little off guard for a moment.  She freezes, holding her breath and just soaks in this feeling of these two young hot studs and their hard bodies press up against her. There was a fleeting sensation of feeling part of the other sex in that moment. Getting lost in the tangle of flesh, the feeling was intensely sexual, but also in strange way fraternal, like it was a football pile, or a rugby scrum. She exhales and giggles at this strange thought, when realizing she is the ball in this huddle.

Tim reaches down and slides off his briefs, his excited cock springs free and juts forward, almost searching out to touch Lily’s ass.

Lily, feeling Tim’s naked sex pushing up behind her, makes her ass, pivot and move her whole body slowly as she takes in the intense feeling of her man’s cock at her backside. The sounds of churning water with his naked body pressed into her makes the moment deliciously sensual. He takes his strong hands and slides his palms around and underneath her ass cheeks, until they cup and hold her up. Tim felt like some kind of sex slave making her queen a seat to sit on.  

Eric notices Tim taking off his clothes, follows his lead, and releases her to free himself from his own boxer briefs. Hooking his waistband and dragging it down under the water, his own large thick cock, bobs back up, jutting above the surface. he rejoins the couple and puts his hands back on her waist. Both guys are now naked and slowly sandwiching her.

Feeling that intense pressing from the front and behind, Lily almost breathless, reaches down to remove her panties, but the guys now have her so close, she decides let it be and kisses Eric instead.

Tim watching Lily struggle with her underwear, reaches down under the water, grab her from behind, lifts her up a little and with one long motion slides her panties off her ass, and down her legs. When they reach her ankles they slowly fall off her feet to where they drift to the bottom of the pool.

Feeling her complete nakedness, Lily breaks her kiss with Eric and exhales  “Fuck!!”  That feeling of modesty, quickly is replaced by this crazy buzzing in her stomach when she feels Erics large cock push up against her lower tummy, poking at it, like a blunt weapon.

Tim pulls Lily’s shoulders back, slightly breaking her embrace with Eric. Her naked chest starts to rise more out of the water and her legs floating up on either side of Eric. Lily grins as she feels Tim cradling her, and letting him guide how she is interacting with Eric.

After letting Tim maneuver her head to rest on his shoulder, Eric grabs Lily’s legs and moves forward lifting her up slightly out of the water, so her pussy starts to break the surface.

Lily now moves her thighs outwards, almost like doing some yoga move, until she looks down between her legs and then feels a rush of excitement, when she see’s Eric thick cock, floating at her entrance.

Eric slides his hands down Lily’s legs until grasping her feet. Then he lift her feet up against his broad chest,  forcing Lily’s legs to bend out at the knee. With her feet pressed up against him he moves his cock head slowly to the entrance of her inviting warmth. Lily starts to swoon as she feels his large head starting to lightly press into her wet folds.

She moans and reaches back with her hands searching to hold onto Tim tightly, as she feels Eric press in more, his purple knob starting to part her lips.

Tim can hear his girlfriend breathing faster and reaches around to grab her breasts and holds her in place as Eric guides and slides his cock up and down her swelling pussy lips. Feeling the power, that both of men have over her in this moment, where Lily is truly held open for this strangers desire, gives Tim a surge of primal desire that rises through him.

Eric quickly being drawn in as well, moves his cock around between her folds, watching Lily’s reaction with each stroke he paints at her entrance.  Only when she regains some focus and gazes back at him, and they lock eyes, that he stops moving his hips in slow circles, and now leans in more, so as to press in, open up and push his engorged member past her lips and inside her tight embrace. Feeling the resistance of her entrance give way, he watches her eyes close, and feels her hands squeeze his large shoulders tight.  With the rush of that feeling starting in her pussy and flashing through her body, her heart skips a beat, Lily inhales a deep gasp. Instantly recognizing she is a slave to that feeling, she opens her eyes, looking right back at Eric, and grinds down back into him. With that small thrust, he slides further inside.

The moment Tim hears Lily gasp, and realizes Eric is inside his girlfriend. Almost like a reflex his own body convulses forward and he feels his own cock fatten and push up against her tail bone. A quick stab of jealously swells up in him when he hears her voice. That intoxicating sound of distress and lust, rolled into a shimmering audible moan.   It would be a little hard to take, if it is not for the fact that his own lust and desire are practically making him hump back into her without thinking.

Eric, clearly turned on, and feeling like he does not need to wait for permission anymore, pushes his cock further into Lily. He watches keenly as her eyes widen slightly and finding that look like she is being transported somewhere else, her body finds a rhythm with him quite quickly. As he continues to watch her eyes he grabs her hips and pushes all the way in, until he fills Lily up completely.

Tim, feeling slightly like the third wheel, looks around, realizes thankfully that they are alone in the backyard. The party is still going on strong with the party lights flashing. Just twenty-five feet away, out of the water, to that back door, feels like another planet.  Just as Tim, starts to become the voyeur, in all of this excitement, Lily, breaks her kiss with Eric, and with shortened breathes, calls to her boyfriend.  

“Tim. Baby please,” I need you closer. Much closer.” She then turns her head back, leans forward into Eric’s chest, and looks back at Tim with a face, that is almost indescribable.  That look on her face, contained naughty excitement, breathless desire, but more than anything it is the look of woman that needs her man in this moment.  A look he has seen before, the look that says in one glance, “Tim. Don’t you dare leave me now.”

With a look saying all that to him. she then confided, “I need both of you, both of you now.”

Tim, listening to her tone, knew what she is saying, but he still needed to confirm she actually wanted to be penetrated back there. He asks “You sure?”

She turns back to Eric, and moved again with her body, stretching out, like the pleasure she is inviting to her ass. She then simply whispered. 

“Yes.”

Tim groans in response to that quiet sexy voice of hers. It is a sound of hers, that he knows so well.  As if to reaffirm her reply, he grabs her torso, and presses himself back into her. Kissing and biting lightly against the back of her neck. 

He then moves his cock head to her backside, and in a slow deliberate manner, leans into her with his hips and starts to push up against her little rosebud.  Tim listens to her voice, as he pushes in more. With each slow breath she takes in, he just holds it there. With each deliberate exhale, he slowly pushes in a little deeper. Lily tries to relax each time he presses for more. He keeps pushing slowly, making his way into her ass, opening her up ever so slowly.

That delicious and naughty feeling of her little bud first resisting, then relenting, then relaxing and then finally grabbing him, made Tim draw out each sensation. With such attention, he deliberately extended that most intimate feeling they shared. 

Feeling so aroused and but also a little overwhelmed, Lily tries to focus and sync back with the rhythm of Eric’s cock inside her, while also negotiating that intense sensation of Tim sliding into her ass. She can feel the flip flop tightening of her belly turning to a swelling, pleasure soaked ache. 

She feels both of them now. Her body, holds them both, caresses them both. As she plays that thought over in her head several times, it just washes over her with intense pleasure as she feels like an offering to them both. 

Tim, now feels her ass cheeks lightly rubbing up against his pelvis, which becomes like a scratch that can’t be itched half way. With each movement of her hips throwing forward, and his own cock pulling out a little, he met her back more quickly, but thrusting inside her now, pushes in a little more each time. He knew he is almost all in, when he feels her body shake with the intense invasion he is putting in her. 

Wanting to share how intensely exciting this is, Tim grabs Lily more firmly, and like a wave crashing into her from behind, slams into her deep.  He then holds himself still and close to her, reveling in that delicious feeling of being buried inside her. With that thrust almost knocking the wind out of her, Lily gasps for breath and then as the pain/pleasure from it rips thru her, she makes a long low guttural moan that that only goes silent when her breath is spent.

With each hip thrusting, each arm stirring, and each hand clutching, even the sound of water sloshing around had its own carnal tone. There was quick splashes and hard slaps as their bodies trapped and stirred up the water. Each crashing sound of water was like the ripples echoing from the intense pleasure each of them was wringing out.

Lily, now with both men snug inside her, lost any pretense of teasing or playing, as her body became overpowered by these intense feelings rattling through her. She is now being completely penetrated by these two men, and this deep cradling in her, is giving her the most raw sexual energy, a feeling like it is coming from the seat of her innermost being.  She is starting to lose control of her own body, as she rolled her hips more dramatically and succumbed to the saw-like movement of both their cocks sliding in her. She felt the invaded sensations at first as separate, yet those movements started to merge into one incredible feeling, that painted goosebumps over her body, and made it hard for her to breathe.

Suddenly a rush wells up in her body that takes her completely by surprise. She starts to convulse with a series of deep guttural breaths. Each exhale comes from some place deep down, pushing out these heaving moans, with each one, becoming more drawn out than the last.  With each convulsion and wave rising thru her, she feels this contradiction of being opened up and stuffed at the same time. This starts to make her mind spin and her body rock back and forth faster. She scrambles for some foothold in these indescribable feelings as she thrashes back and forth. Eric and Tim, taking her cue, each give her their own lustful thrusts from the back and from the front. Doing it over and over. With each wave of pleasure increasing she feels her body truly float in that moment between them.

Eric and Tim, tune into the sound of Lily’s heart wrenching, lust soaked cries, creating the most intense desire in them both, and they quickly lose control of patience and pace, and start to fuck her with their own selfish abandon. They plow into her, with their own needs getting the best of the them. Each one feeling the raw energy of the moment, with Lily in the center, her body just vibrating.  Her growl-like wailing, makes both men possessed to fuck even faster. To drive into her and make her sing. As the three of them continue, the water tosses and churns.

Perhaps as a reflexive reaction to her own intense feelings and lustful cries,  Lily catches herself starting to feel completely self conscious. Her mind races with the idea of these two men, going at her, and the realization that if she looked up right now, out into the darkness of the backyard, others might be watching this hot spectacle unfold. But like being slapped in the face, the incredible rushes she is feeling just flips a circuit in her head. She is yanked back into her body, while still thinking of that possible humiliation and she becomes flushed and bursts out in a low wail.  She continues to thrash about, with ragged cries that makes her look like she is truly coming unglued at the intensity of it all.

Tim watches in awe, as she loses control, and embodies this crazed desire, something she could just radiate, to whoever she wanted. He felt there was something so incredibly powerful and sexy, baring witness to this kind energy. But he was also scared a little by this raw emotional fire that she is transforming into.

Her breathing started to speedup between quick moans like she is about hyperventilate. Then she just pitches backwards into Tims arms like a woman possessed in a ritual.  With eyes fluttering, she grinds into both of them, swiveling her hips, to a medley of contorted positions.  

Lily, then, starts to breathe even faster and like listening to a small whisper from the bottom of a well, it gets louder and more intense each time its repeated.

She chants, “Oh fuck… yes… yes… Yes…Yes…”

Then, like a sex goddess that has just been born and surfed down on a crashing wave, she starts to making screaming pleas that confirm her body has taken over and her mind is someplace else.

She cries out  “Fuck!  Fuck yes! Ohh please! Oh please Fuck!! Yes, oh yes, Yes!!"

With a deep gasp, she feels her climax, race up and explode thru her body.

“OH MY GOD YES! YES NOW PLEASE!! OH PLEASE! OHHHH FUCK YES!!"

Both Eric and Tim, watch this and are completely shook by her lustful thrashing and cries. She continues to shake in their embrace, with each wail, sounding like both a mournful loss and cathartic affirmation.

“Ohhh Fuck Yes!! Fuck Yes! Yes, oh my god,  Oh My god,  Mhmmm, Mhmmm, fuck yes."

With her body still shaking, and her breaths turning to deep sighs, she starts slowly coming back. Tim, extremely turned on, but still nervous starts to wonder about her and is about to speak. But then waits, letting her catch her breath.

Lily, her body trembling between them, and soaked with pleasure can still sense Tim, she feel his body against her and knows he might be pulling back from the place they are all riding. She lifts her head up, and with sweat and water beading on her face, she whispers to Tim, “No, please not yet.”

Taking some deep breaths, Lily settles in and focuses back on those feelings, and starts lightly moaning and panting again.  She slowly starts riding them again, and with a face of pure determination, keeps fucking back like she is taunting them. Trying to gather and recapture the pleasure, she keeps riding them now a little faster with the guys fucking back and keeping up with her pace. As the feeling grows, her face slowly leaks out the pleasure that is pushing up inside her. With the feeling found, Lily speeds up and rides it harder. She cries out again as she feels another wave crash over her.  Her whole body being infused with the intense hot rush, that just travels through her over and over again. 

“Oh my God. That's it, Fuck me, Yes, Fuck me, YES!! YES!! YES!! FUCK!!”

Feeling her orgasm starting to fade, she catches her breath again, and  catching herself in this crazy moment breaks into a dreamy smile, almost laughing at the decadence of it. She continues to rock back and forth between the guys, who are still fucking hard and bouncing her around in the water between them. Being caught in all this male pleasure-seeking makes her moan again and occasionally giggle. Her beaming face seems to be that embodiment of that blanket of pleasure that is now wrapped around her.

In the meantime Eric, has been fucking harder and harder, and although not speaking, his breathing and grunts while banging into Lily, has a familiar intensity that is both heard and felt as someone getting close. Then, with a deep exhale, he bursts out “Fuck! Yes!!”  

Lily as if being snapped out of her own trance, straightened up, focuses, and then pushes and grinds against Eric. She feels him inside getting larger in her, but her mind races with the desire for it not to end yet. Not like this. In an almost panicky voice she cries out “Oh Shit!!  No!! Not yet!! Stop!!

Both guys, stop as if on cue, with each still breathing hard, and take in the awkward silence when they realize again where they are.  Standing almost perfectly still, they look at each other and wonders if she has been hurt by by all of it.

“Quick! Let me down guys,” she urgently demands.

Lily feels both of them leaving her with a rather unceremonious exit, which makes her realize just what state her body was in a moment ago. After dropping back down into the water and getting her shaky legs under her, Lily reaches down and grabs both of them by their turgid members. She smiles broadly, while feeling both of their hardened cocks, still at perfect attention for her to entertain herself with. Realizing she is definitely the shorter one of the three, and that the water is a little deep to really get a complete look at both of her lovers, she slowly, backed up toward the shallow end of the pool gripping her two companions in tow.

Once she is in the shallow end, she manages to squat down closer to the two men's raging hard-ons, all while making eye contact with them both. Side by side, using both of her hands, she starts to pump and milk them both, pulling them closer to her and her chest.

"Get closer guys,” she almost whispers, pulling on each one of them, drawing them closer, and forcing them shoulder to shoulder.

Lily smiles as she brings the three of them into a tight circle and watches with delight, as each guy shares their own aroused but slightly awkward expression. Looking down she could not deny the sense of power she felt, while she performed these long pumping strokes in each hand. She marveled at the whole moment, as her hands moved up and down, and each of her strokes are becoming more in sync.  

Both Tim and Eric, already very keyed up but also not expecting them to be serviced together like this made them surprisingly more turned on. As they each saw the other’s cocks being stroked, Lily playfully brought their dicks closer as if she might be tempted to rub then both together against her chest.

Eric watching her with this devious smile and the grip she had on his cock is becoming both uncomfortable with where this is going, but more than that, it is making his balls tighten, and his head become more swollen. Without thinking, he started moving his hips back and forth into her fist. At that moment he really wants to grab her, push her over and fuck her again. But given that he is the guest in this situation, he lets her keep on pumping his hard shaft, with each stroke building up that feeling of getting closer and closer.   

Tim on the other hand is super turned on without even moving. Just the thought of Lily having two cocks in her hands, and the surprisingly assertive move of beckoned them over to the shallow end to see them above water, and now so close to both Eric and Lily, caused Tim to bend forward almost leaning on them both. As Lily’s grip is tugging him with greater speed, Tim focused and hangs onto this feeling that is building.  With what he is seeing and that feeling racing thru his body,  he is sure he is about to explode any moment. 

“Ok, I want you two studs to cum on my chest!” she declares with confidence like some porn starlet, dropping their dicks and motioning with her hands, she fans herself in front of her chest.

Returning to grab each cock and pulling on them both, their engorged heads looking like they are about to burst at any moment with their seed onto her little sexy chest.

Lily is clearly focusing more on Eric, in terms of her watching him, and is thrilled as her small hand is barely making a grip on his thick cock, and stroking up and over his fat head, and then down to the base of his shaft before grabbing harder, yanking on him and squeezing every last pleasure out of his hot manhood pulsing in her hand.

Eric starts to feel like he could be climaxing soon, as each stroke she gives him, is just adding pleasure, layer by layer.  Whether it was Lily’s grip on him, her relentless pace, or just the joy and lustful abandon she was showing across her face, he just suddenly froze and then shuddered.

Eric cries out first, as his cock surges, gets even fatter, and then the first rope shoots out of him and onto her chest. Lily brings his dick closer to her chest, as he bellows and groans. She strokes him faster, his cock spasming with each contraction splashing cum onto her lovely breasts.

As if on a hair trigger, as soon as Tim sees the excitement in Lilies face with Eric coming in her hand, he becomes overwhelmed. He yells, “Oh Fuck!!” and starts to buck his hips and cock into her hand, Lily raises his hard cock up and turns herself toward him, and with that, Tim, groans loudly, while his first arc shoots with great velocity across Lily’s shoulder, arm and chest.

Lily becoming almost entranced and dazed with the sight before her, pulling on each man’s cock until they are side by side, each cock spewing out their fluid onto her wrists and hands.  As if trying to see what she could get away with, she pushes their two cocks together slowly, looks up and smiles, all while both Eric and Tim groan with contoured faces, at this feeling of their cocks colliding with each other. Eric and Tim, as if coordinated, moan in twisted pleasure a long mutual “NOOOOO!!!” all to Lily’s churlish entertainment.

“Ok Ok….” Lily smiles and concedes, relaxes her grip on each of them a little and pulls their dicks apart from their uncomfortable proximity.

She then drops her gaze back down on her hands which have now have been covered in cum from the fountain of attention she just received.

As if rinsing the dishes, she dunks both of their cocks back down into the water.  The cum from both of the guys trails off her hands and spin around and around in the water, slowly mixing together their seed in a spiral strand of clouds.  All three of them stare down into the water, to watch both submerged dick leak their last drop. Each is caught mesmerized while watching the liquidy ropes slowly entwine with each other, before unraveling and dissolving into the pool.

Lily still captivated with the raw sexual spectacle of the moment, continues to stare down at the scene of the cocks and the twisting cloud of semen frothing together. Then after a long pause, she looks up at them both, smiles and says.

“Holy Fuck! Now that was sexy!”

Published 
Written by TurnkeyFancy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments