Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fantasy Flight

"Antoinette wants to join in on the fun in her employer's private jet."

109
34 Comments 34
2.2k Views 2.2k
1.0k words 1.0k words

Author's Notes

"With no wifi on the flight home last night, I had to do something to keep myself entertained. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Here's the result of letting my wicked imagination run wild."

As they boarded their private jet, the ridiculously wealthy CEO and his trophy wife presented themselves as the epitome of grace and style. He was stereotypically tall, dark, and handsome, while she was a stunning, svelte, Barbie-like blonde.

Photojournalists snapped dozens of pictures as the philanthropic duo were set to head home after another successful fundraising gala.

After the door was closed, the couple wasted no time ditching their squeaky-clean personas and stripping off their conservative clothing.

Antoinette, their flight attendant, scurried to gather the scattered articles and hang them carefully before they wrinkled. In her peripheral vision, she observed the Master and Mistress already engaging in hedonistic acts of lust that left her own sex throbbing. She found herself wishing she could partake in their decadent pleasures.

Instead, she lowered her gaze and poured each of them a glass of the champagne they customarily consumed on their private playground in the sky. Additionally, she set out silver trays of fruits, cheeses, and chocolates. Finally, she brought out the case of sex toys they would use to enhance their in-flight session, including ropes to bind, paddles to spank, and dildos to insert in every orifice imaginable.

Once she finished laying out everything her employers typically required, she asked timidly, “Is there anything else you require, Master Jacob?”

The man looked up as if seeing Antoinette for the first time. “As a matter of fact, yes. Mistress Kara and I need something different to spice things up today.”

“Of course, Sir. I’ll be happy to get you anything you need.”

She let her mind wander into the gutter as she felt her nipples stand up like naughty little party hats.

“Anything?” he asked coyly, his eyes trained on her voluptuous breasts. “And what if it’s you that we want?”

Antoinette tilted her head and stared at her boss incredulously. “I beg your pardon?”

“What if Mistress Kara and I want to use your delightful body for our pleasure today? Would you agree to let us treat you like our dirty little slut?”

Antoinette blushed as heat rushed to her loins. “Ummm, well, I…”

“Yes or no? Make up your mind quickly slut.”

“Yes!” Antoinette blurted out enthusiastically. “Yes, I am happy to offer myself for your pleasure.”

Kara raised an eyebrow. “Well, then, slut, strip off your clothes and pick a safe word.”

Antoinette blinked. “Safe word?”

“A word you can say if what we are doing to you and with you no longer feels good,” Jacob explained.

“Oh, um…” she thought for a moment. “Philadelphia.”

“That’s an odd word, but it’ll do,” Kara said. “Now, get naked and on your knees, slut.”

“Yes, ma’am.”

“You will call me Mistress, and you will call him Sir.”

“Yes, Mistress.”

Master Jacob stood before her and rubbed the head of his shaft on her face. Then he parted her lips and inserted himself into her willing mouth, inch by inch, stopping only when his sac rested on her chin. He held his member there for a moment, and then he eased off so she could catch her breath. He grabbed her head and moved in and out of her throat.

AlisaLaDiva
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlisaLaDiva

Suddenly, hands roamed over Antoinette’s creamy breasts while fingers invaded her delicate pink folds. Other fingers tugged at and twisted her hardened nipples, driving her mad. Tongues danced with hers, and hands smacked her fleshy bottom until she felt her juices dripping.

“Look how wet she is already!” Kara exclaimed, delighted at how the diminutive redhead ground her sex against her Mistress’ hand. “I’ll bet with a little effort, I could slide my hand inside her.”

Jacob growled in approval. “By all means, darling. I wonder if our little slut has ever been fisted before.”

Antoinette shook her head as her eyes widened. But she made no effort to stop Mistress Kara, even as the pressure was such that she wasn’t sure she could handle it. Just when she feared she needed to use her safe word, she realized the hand was wrist deep inside her. It was so fucking hot!

Master Jacob got behind her, rubbed a cool gel on her puckered star, and plunged his stiff rod into her tight back door. Antoinette felt like she was floating. She’d never experienced anything like this, and the sensations were incredible.

Before she knew it, Mistress Kara was lapping at her hard little nub, stimulating her to a quick and unexpected climax, which caused her juices to spray wildly.

“Look, Jacob! Our little slut is a squirter! And she tastes so fucking good!”

Kara removed her hand and moved to a sitting position with the redhead’s face between her legs. “My turn, slut. Lick me and make me cum.”

Jacob jackhammered her tight rear end, pushing the slut’s mouth into Kara’s dripping honey hole. Antoinette had never tasted another woman before, but she did her best to please her Mistress.

Moans of pleasure echoed throughout the cabin as the plane hit a bit of turbulence. But the lusty trio seemed not to notice a few bumps as they continued to enjoy carnal pleasures. Kara filled Antoinette’s mouth with her sweet nectar, while Jacob filled her bowels with his hot seed.

Next, Jacob grabbed a double-headed dildo from the selection of toys and eased one end into Kara and the other end into Antoinette. While the Mistress and the slut rocked each other to several orgasms, Jacob stroked himself hard again and was poised to shoot his next load on their bellies.

The pilot’s voice broke the reverie.

“I’m about ready for take-off; please take your seats.”

Antoinette blinked and shook her head.

“Are you okay?” Kara asked Antoinette.

Antoinette nodded as she looked down disappointedly at her fully clothed body. It had all been just an erotic daydream.

“Well, then, sit down. The pilot is ready for take-off,” Kara barked.

Antonette sighed. Perhaps someday, she would be brave enough to admit her secret desire to be a slut for her employers to use. In the meantime, she would take her seat, buckle up, and fantasize about being submissive.

Published 
Written by techgoddess
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments