Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Young Is Good, Older Is Better

"Daughter's slumber party turns into something naughty for Dan"

132
18 Comments 18
4.3k Views 4.3k
1.8k words 1.8k words

Author's Notes

"When Dan's daughter's nineteen-year-old friend propositions him, he fails to resist."

Forty-five-year-old Dan sat in his den in his oversized recliner wearing only a pair of shorts and polished off his third beer.

His salt and pepper beard matched his close-cut hair and was neatly trimmed.

He was watching a moving on Saturday night and second-guessing his decision to let his college freshman daughter have a couple of friends over for a slumber party.

“I need to get laid,” he said to himself as he stood and headed to the kitchen to get another beer.

His mind was going over the evening again and again, and that fucking gorgeous new friend Sandy, his daughter, and her lifelong friend had brought home with them for the weekend.

The two had grown up together nearly from birth and were inseparable; both just over six-foot tall, athletic bodies with long blonde hair nearly always in a ponytail, D-cup breasts, and long legs. 

Their new friend, however, was quite a different package; five foot seven inches tall, lovely curly brunette hair, gorgeous double-d cup breasts with nipples the size of large olives poking through her sports bra top.

And finally, an ass that flared out from her narrow hips into a work of art, thick and solid.

Jesus Dan, what’s wrong with you? She’s nineteen! He thought to himself as he pulled another beer from the fridge.

******

Erin sat cross-legged on her twin bed and watched Sandy and Debbie locked in a sixty-nine-position sucking on each other’s pussies.

Guess that’s it for the slumber party, now it’s a cunt munching party so I’m out, she thought to herself as she stood and headed out of the bedroom.

“Let’s see if I can score some mature cock,” she smiled to herself.

Dan twisted off the bottle cap and tossed it into the trash as he headed back into the den. 

“Oh, hi Mr. Johnson,” he heard coming from down the hall.

“Huh, hey Erin, what’s up? Why aren’t you with the other two girls?” he asked.

“Oh, I kind of turned into a third wheel, can I have a beer too?” she replied.

“Sure, help yourself!  Third wheel huh, how come?” he asked.

“Just girl stuff,” Erin answered hoping to dodge the issue.

“Oh ok, well get yourself a beer and come watch the movie with me if you want,” he offered as he headed into the den.

“Really? Cool!” she said as she headed to the fridge.

“Behave,” Dan said quietly to himself.

He had taken in all of Erin’s sexy young curves again, including her thick ass being uncovered by the terrycloth pajama bottoms, and tits trying to escape from the half shirt she was wearing.

 

As he sat back down, trying to pay attention to the movie, Erin came in. “Can I sit with you, please Mr. Johnson?” she asked coyly.

Jesus, is she serious? he asked himself.

“You sure you want to squeeze into this chair with me?” he asked her.

“Uh huh, please,” she flirted.

“Ok, if you insist, come on in,” he told her, sliding over so she could fit.

Erin settled in, pulling her legs up, tucking her feet to her side, and leaning into Dan.

“You set?” Dan asked, putting his arm on the chair behind her.

“Mmhmm,” Erin purred.

“What’s the movie,” she asked.

“Godfather, you ever seen it?” Dan asked.

“Not really, my dad watches it once in a while, but I never got into it,” Erin replied.

“Want to watch something else?”

“No, I’m just enjoying being here with you,” she said, leaning more into his side, and putting her hand on his thigh.

“You sure you’re ok not being part of the slumber party?” Dan asked.

“Yeah, I’m good, they are way into each other right now and I don’t always swing that way,” Erin answered before taking a big swig from her beer.

“Really? Like into each other sexually?” he asked, a bit surprised.

“Yeah, they were in a sixty-nine when I walked out, they’re volleyball players after all,” Erin told him.

“Wow, that’s a new one,” Dan replied.

“You’re not upset, or anything are you?  I wasn’t trying to rat them out, just figured you knew Sandy was bi, that’s all.”

“Nah, it’s her life, I’m cool with it.  So, you aren’t bi as well?” he asked.

“Oh, a bit, but I’m much more into guys, older guys to be exact,” she said, glancing at him and smiling.

Behave, he reminded himself after the obvious flirty suggestion.

“You’re a dangerous little minx, aren’t you?” he said, smiling back.

Erin took another big swig from her beer. “Just saying, I like older guys, and you’re hot as fuck!” she told Dan.

“Really?  Don’t be shy or anything like that, just tell me what’s on your mind,” Dan chuckled, putting his arm around her, looking down into her eyes as she gazed into his.

“Um, Erin, listen. I think you are, as you say, hot as fuck, too.  But do you think us here, like this, talking like this is ok?

LittleMistress
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LittleMistress

“What’s the problem? I’m legal, and you’re single, we could have a lot of fun!” Erin told him.

“You don’t see any of the guys your age?” he asked.

“Not really, they’re all clumsy, and well, they’re into girls like Sandy and Debbie, not full-figured gals like me,” she replied.

“Your body is perfect if you don’t mind me saying so,” Dan told her. 

“I like my women with curves, and yours are all in the right place,” he added.

“Gosh?” Erin replied. “You like my body?”

“I do,” Dan told her, slipping his free hand into her half-shirt and squeezing a breast.

“Is this ok?” he asked silently scolding himself, but not stopping.

“Oh my god!” Erin hissed.

“Yes, yes that’s ok, oh my god!” she moaned.

“You sure?” he asked as he tweaked the nipple.

“Fuck yes, you can do anything to me that you want to, I mean anything,” she told him.

“I shouldn’t be doing this, but I can’t help it,” Dan told her.

“Do it, it’s fine, let’s have some fun,” Erin said, grabbing her top lifting it over her head, and throwing it on the floor.

“Jesus,” Dan moaned, realizing he was not going to back down.

Erin moved and straddled Dan, grinding her pussy on his now swelling cock through his shorts. “Fuck me, fuck me like you’re mad at me,” she growled as she leaned in and bit his neck hard.

“Damn, you’re a little pistol, aren’t you?” Dan groaned, flexing his hips as she ground on him.

“Oh fuck, I’m such a dirty little girl, punish me!” she told him as she kissed him.  She pushed her tongue into his mouth, then broke the kiss and bit his lip hard, drawing blood.

“Fuck, you bitch,” he groaned, then took a mouthful of her tit in his mouth and returned the favor, sinking his teeth into her soft, pale flesh.


“Owe, oh fuck yes! Again, please!” she hissed, pulling his head into her breast.

Dan began roughly biting her tits, leaving several prints of his teeth in the soft skin of both breasts, then looked into her glazed eyes. “You’re fucking crazy sexy,” he growled.

“Oh my god, fuck me, stud, fuck my teenage pussy you old fuck!” she yelled.

Dan snapped at her words and grabbed her shorts removing them by ripping them off her.

He lifted her and clumsily removed his shorts, freeing his thick, raging cock that sprung straight up and slapped Erin’s belly.

“Holy shit, you’re hung like a horse!” she exclaimed as she looked down to discover he had a thick, eight-inch cock.

“Get inside me, now!” she moaned as she lined up his cock with her dripping pussy and slowly settled onto him.

“Oh, my fucking god! You’re so huge,” she groaned.  She lifted and settled back down several times before she was able to get her tight, young pussy fully onto his shaft.

“Fuck, you’re so tight, you aren’t a virgin, are you?” Dan asked as she finally had her ass on his thighs.

“No, but I’ve never had a real man, either.  God, you feel amazing inside me,” she told him before kissing him.

“Now, enough with this love talk…fuck me as hard as you can, and don’t stop no matter what I say…I need to know what the pain of a hard fuck feels like” she told him.

“What are you, and where did you come from? You’re too young to be this kinky, but ok, no mercy,” he replied.

With Erin impaled on his cock, Dan stood, holding her as he moved to the couch, then he put her on her back and pushed her legs up to her tits and opened them.

“Fuck me!” she ordered.

Dan pulled his cock nearly out of her young pussy and then let loose, fucking her like a wild animal, bouncing her on the cushion as he pounded her.

“Of fuck yes!  Yes!” she moaned, realizing she’d never been fucked until now, just screwed.

“God damn, so fucking hot,” Dan moaned, then began to slap her tits very roughly as he pounded her into the couch cushion.

“Oh, you mother fucker!  Yes, hurt me!” she yelled.

“So kinky, fucking pain slut,” he told her as he tried to fuck her even harder than before, her belly, thighs, ass, and tits rippling with his actions.

Erin wrapped her arms around him as he was ravaging her and dug her long nails into his back, then ripped them down to his hips causing him to moan in pain and arch his back.

“Goddamn,” he moaned, and grunted as the pain caused his balls to release, his cockhead erupting inside the teenager.

“Fuck, fuck!” Erin hissed before her orgasm raged through her, cum and piss shooting onto Dan’s cock and belly.

After the orgasmic waves subsided, Dan spoke first, “Who are you?” he whispered as he lay on top of her.

“Right now, I think I’m your new fuck toy,” she chuckled.

“Oh?” Dan asked.

“Yup, you fucked me too good for me to be happy with a one-off. I’ll fuck you anytime, anywhere you want. You’re such a stud for an old guy,” she smiled before kissing his neck.

“Guess we play it by ear,” he whispered in her ear before he pulled out of her and headed to the bedroom.

“Where are you going?” she asked.

“C’mon, let’s get some sleep, you’re in for a long night,” he replied.

“Oh goodie!” she exclaimed, quickly following him into his bedroom.

******

 

Published 
Written by Eldorado
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments