Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Locker Room Talk

"Talk of sexual conquests take over a college locker room."

41
11 Comments 11
2.3k Views 2.3k
1.3k words 1.3k words

Author's Notes

"The song "Stacy's Mom" by Fountains of Wayne was the motivation behind this story."

“Drew, you should have seen this girl; she was so hot. Blonde hair, huge tits, you know, the type I like,” Todd bragged. “Met her at that new club downtown, brought her back to my dorm, and we fucked like rabbits all night.”

“You’re so full of shit, Todd. I’ll bet you didn’t even leave your room last night,” Drew responded.

“Yeah,” added Marcus, “the only girl you met last night was Palmela Handerson.”

Coach Woods laughed as he listened to the guys go back and forth. He kept his office door open unless he was meeting with somebody privately. This allowed him to overhear so many interesting conversations. College athletes always seemed to have something going on in their personal lives, and more often than not, those things revolved around women and sex. Eavesdropping on their conversations helped lighten his mood most days and ease some of the stress of being a collegiate coach.

“Fuck you, Marcus. Alright, I didn’t bring home a girl, but I did go to the new club,” Todd said. “No way your goofy ass did any better.”

“Well, I did hook up with Stacy last night,” Marcus said as a wide grin formed on his face.

“Bullshit, pics, or it didn’t happen,” Drew said skeptically.

“I didn’t take any pics, and if I did, I wouldn’t show them to you assholes. Todd already has enough material in his spank bank, I don’t want my girlfriend’s tits to be on his mind while he’s jerking off again tonight.”

Coach Woods heard laughter erupt again at Todd’s expense. He knew who Stacy was. She was the star of the women’s track and field team, a ranked high jumper with long, sexy legs, black hair, and a perfectly shaped ass. He enjoyed watching her compete in her tight, short, track shorts and half shirt. She normally wore even less for practice, often wearing bikini-style bottoms and a sports bra. He regularly fantasized about her as well. This conversation just got much more interesting. He feigned doing some paperwork and started listening more intently.

“At least tell us about it,” Drew pleaded once the laughter had died down.

“OK, fine. I took her out to dinner and a movie. After the movie, she invited me back to her dorm. She is one of the lucky ones without a roommate, you know. She jumped me as soon as the door closed, we pulled each other’s clothes off and fucked. She even put the condom on with her mouth.”

“He’s lying,” Coach Woods whispered to himself as he listened to the guys compliment Marcus. He knew Marcus was lying because he was currently in a relationship with Stacy’s mom, Rachel. Rachel was a forty-five-year-old yoga instructor at the University. She and Stacy looked exactly alike, black hair, athletic body, and a penchant for wearing as little as possible while exercising.

Coach Woods smiled as he recalled the events of last night. He had dinner at Rachel’s home, and she cooked a delicious stir-fry meal that filled the house with the smell of ginger and garlic. Stacy was there, too, making dessert. Slutty brownies, she called them, some kind of combination of cookie dough and brownies, he wasn’t exactly sure, but they were delicious.

After eating, they turned on Netflix and watched some generic rom-com, the name of which he could not remember. What he does recall was the way Rachel rubbed his cock through his pants throughout the movie as they lay on the couch. Stacy was on the Lazy-Boy, angled toward the television so she could not see what her mother was doing. Coach Woods returned the attention, putting his hand down her pants and rubbing her clit.

MollyParker
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MollyParker

The movie ended around 11, and they moved into Rachel’s bedroom to finish what had begun during the movie. He took out his phone and scrolled through the pictures they had taken that night.

“Rachel, you naughty girl,” he whispered as he scrolled.

He heard the guys in the locker room continue their banter as he enjoyed the pictures. He stopped scrolling and focused his attention on the locker room again when he heard Rachel mentioned.

“Have you seen Stacy’s mom? That hot yoga teacher? Man, what I wouldn’t give to get her into a downward dog position, if you know what I mean,” Todd said.

“Yeah, she is so hot,” Drew added. “If I were you, Marcus, I’d be trying to get a little three-way action between Stacy and her mom. I mean, you already got one of them; why not try for both?”

“Stacy is a kinky little slut,” Marcus replied, “Maybe I’ll try getting her drunk before we fuck next time and see what she says.”

“Atta boy!” Drew exclaimed while slapping his friend on the shoulder.

“I’ll bet the mother is an even bigger slut than the daughter. With all of her years of experience, you could probably have even more fun with her,” Todd added.

Coach Woods got angry; nobody talked about his lady that way. He walked out of his office and said, “I’ve heard enough of your bullshit today, boys. Marcus, you had as much sex last night as Todd did. You didn’t even see Stacy, let alone have sex with her. And I’ll not have you dragging Stacy’s mom’s name through the mud, either. Her name is Rachel, and she is a beautiful woman worthy of your respect, especially from you, Marcus, if you ever want a chance with Stacy.”

The dumbfounded guys stared up at their coach, not knowing how to respond. After several seconds of awkward silence, Marcus spoke.

“Wait, how do you know I wasn’t with Stacy last night?”

“Because I have been seeing Rachel, Stacy’s mom, for quite some time. We had dinner last night at her house, and Stacy was there with us. What’s that you said earlier, pics, or it didn’t happen?”

Coach Woods pulled out his phone, opened up his pictures from last night, and held it out for the guys to see. The first picture was innocent enough, a close-up shot of him and Rachel. As they scrolled, the clothes came off, and the action intensified.

“Holy shit,” Drew shouted, “You fucked Stacy’s mom!”

“Multiple times,” Coach Woods bragged.

As they scrolled, they saw Rachel’s sexy body on full display, along with Coach Woods’ cock, buried deep inside her. His cock was in her mouth in the first few photos. Then she was bent over the bed, her shapely ass taking up most of the screen, as his cock was driving into her. The last set of shots showed their coach on top of Stacy’s mom, fucking her hard. The shots featured Coach Woods' face smiling at the camera while pinning Rachel’s arms above her head.

A confused look came across Marcus’ face. Coach Woods could see the wheels turning and asked, “Is everything okay, Marcus?”

“No,” Marcus answered. “I can see your hands and hers in these pictures. Who took the pics?”

“Stacy did,” Coach Woods answered. “You were right; she is as big of a slut as her mother. But if I ever hear any of you disparaging their names again, I’ll make sure you never compete at this institution again.”

Just then, the guys reached the last photo in the set, a mirror selfie featuring Coach Woods, Rachel, and Stacy. None of them were wearing any clothes.

Published 
Written by coachcolt
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments