Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Kathy's Diner

"Stopping at Kathy's Diner late at night in the middle of nowhere gets hot, raunchy and wild"

7
1 Comment 1
9.3k Views 9.3k
6.9k words 6.9k words


KATHY'S DINER
 Sisyphus

It was late and I had been driving for hours through the fog and drizzle. I was getting drowsy and in the middle of nowhere, it seemed. Nothing but trees and an occasional dark house were barely visible. The static on the car radio made listening to the jazz station annoying and the only other station that came in was preaching about the end of time and we better give our souls to Jesus to be saved, something like that. I turned the radio off and drove in the dark silence, straining to see through the thick fog.

After driving for awhile, I saw a light in the foggy distance. As I got closer I saw a red neon sign that said, Kathy’s Diner and under it, Fresh Baked Pies. I pulled into the empty parking lot, surprised to see a diner open so late on this desolate road, especially when I really needed a cup of coffee. “What luck,” I thought as I got out, walked up to door and entered.

The radio was playing a twangy country western tune I didn’t recognize as I sat down at the counter one of the round red stools. When a young woman carrying a tray of cups came in from the kitchen, pushing the swinging door open with her hips, our eyes met, hers with surprise to see someone sitting there and me, surprised to see a gorgeous blond haired woman.

“Hey,” she said when she saw me, “Be right with you.”

“Just a cup of coffee,” I said, noticing her tits were barely contained by the tight black tank top she was wearing. “Damn, she’s hot!” I mumbled to myself, stunned by what I was seeing.

She put the tray of cups down underneath the counter, bending over and I saw she was wearing tight faded jeans, her apron tied loosely above her round ass.

“Man, I’d like to fuck her,” I muttered to myself, not able to take my eyes away from her body, surprised that she would be wearing such a tight tank top without a bra, her nipples poking the thin material.

“Anything else, mister?” she asked, filling a mug of coffee then placed it in front of me, looking into my eyes, smiling.

“Maybe,” I said, glancing at her tits then into her eyes, smiling, obviously flirting.

Our eyes met, locked on each other, and she chuckled, nodding, as if she knew what I meant.

“Is this your place?” I asked, pouring a little sugar in to my mug.

“Yeah, all mine,” she answered.

“I was surprised to find an open diner this time of night in the middle of nowhere,” I said.

“Yeah,” she nodded. “I might as well stay open. You never know who’s going to come in here late at night,” she said, looking into my eyes, seductively. “I live out back so I might as well be here as in my cabin.”

“Oh you live here,” I repeated. “That’s cool!”

“Yeah, I like it and I do okay here during the day, enough to get by,” she said. “I’ll be closing at eleven then hit the sack and start all over at seven for the breakfast crowd."

I glanced up at the clock over the kitchen door and saw it was ten-thirty.

“Not much longer,” I said, as we both looked at the clock and then at each other, smiling, sensing something was brewing between us.

“So where are you heading?” she asked.

“Not sure,” I answered. “I just got laid off from my job as a carpenter so I decided to take off and see if I could find work somewhere, so I been driving and stopping in towns to see what’s happening. Guess you could say I’m drifting.”

“Interesting,” she responded, nodding. “That’s kind of how I found this place.” She paused, and shook her head. “I was between jobs and was driving by this place and saw it was closed and for sale. She looked at me then chuckled, “Funny how ideas come to you. They just pop in your head and you either listen or you don’t.”

“Right,” I answered. “I know what you mean.”

“So I called the number on the sign and here I am. I had some money from an inheritance, not much, but enough to make the down payment and get a mortgage and here I am, the owner of Kathy’s Diner.”

“Strange how things like that happen. You see something you want and you go after it,” I said, lifting my coffee mug, looking at her over the rim. Our eyes met. I then let my eyes drift down to her tits in the tight tank top, the nipples poking at her shirt.

“Yeah, it’s important to know what you want,” she said, seeing where I was looking and smiled back at me, our eyes letting each other know we knew where this was heading. She leaned forward, her elbows on the counter, her tits barely contained by her tank top. “And I usually get what I want,” she added, a playful smile on her lips.

“Cool!” I said, nodding, our eyes locked on each other’s eyes. “It’s good to know what you want and what you don’t want, you know, avoiding complications.”

“Yeah, keep it simple,” she nodded, brushing a loose strand of hair aside. We were both silent for a moment, aware of what was happening between us. I took a sip of coffee, our eyes fixed on each other.

“So do you have a man in your life, you know, a husband, boyfriend?”

“Not any more, thank God," she answered, shaking her head, “how about you?”

“Nope, “Not any more,” I said and chuckled. “Like I said, I don’t want complications.”

“Right, no complications,” she said. “Know what you want and keep it simple.”

“You must get pretty lonely out here,” I said.

“Yeah, sometimes,” she said, “but I manage.”

I nodded and took a deep breath and another sip of my coffee. I looked at her and bit my lower lip, hesitating before asking her what I was thinking but decided to go for it. “You must get pretty horny,” I said, taking a bold chance, feeling my cock getting hard in my jeans.

She laughed at my question but didn’t answer at first, just looked into my eyes. “I do. Very horny,” she added, smiling.

“I’d think you get hit on a lot out here by guys--a sexy woman like you.”

“I do,” she answered. “And I like to flirt and tease but no one gets to first base with me unless I want them to,” she said, looking into my eyes again, leaning forward, a devilish grin on her lips, her tits practically hanging out of her tight tank top.

“Are you teasing me?” I asked.

“Maybe,” she answered, biting her lower lip .

“Maybe,” I responded, taking another sip of my coffee. “Teasing can be pretty dangerous,” I said.

“I know but I can take care of myself. I’m always in control,” she said then paused. “And I like danger.”

“Is that so,” I answered, smiling into her eyes.

“Yeah, I like danger and I always know what I want and usually get it.”

“Really,” I responded, smiling. “And what do you want?” I asked, putting my empty mug down.

“You know what I want,” she answered, leaning closer to me. I leaned forward too so that our faces were closer. Our eyes were locked on each other and I could feel my cock getting harder in my jeans. There was a heavy silence.

“And what is it that you want?” I asked, teasing her, our eyes looking hungrily into each other’s eyes.

“What we both want,” she said in a low voice, almost a whisper, moving her face closer to mine.

Again, there was an intense silence as we looked into each other’s eyes, the sexual tension building. Just then, she stood up, her eyes on mine. She took off her apron, came around the counter and walked to the front door, her ass swaying in the tight jeans.

“Damn, she’s a tease,” I thought as I watched her turn the “open” sign around so that the “closed” sign faced the dark night. She turned off the red neon light outside then walked towards me like a hungry predator looking at her prey.

I spun around on the stool facing her, my legs spread, my hard cock bulging in my jeans. She looked at me, glancing at my cock then back at my eyes. She came up to me and stood between my open legs and suddenly she kissed me, pressing her lips hard against mine, our tongues swirling in each others mouths as we kissed with hungry intensity. She put her hands on the back of my head, holding me to her lips as we kissed savagely.

I grabbed her ass, lifting her onto my thighs, grinding my hard cock against her pussy as she straddled me on the stool, her tits crushed against my chest, her body forcing me to lean back against the counter pulling her forward and we started grinding and humping each other, my hands grasping and squeezing her round ass through her tight jeans.

“Oh Fuck!” she shouted, taking her mouth from my lips, looking fiercely into my eyes as we started humping each other harder and harder, both of us really going at it, grinding and humping faster and harder, practically fucking through our clothes. “Oh Fuck,” she repeated. “I’m going to cum,” she said moving harder and faster against my cock. “Oh Fuck! I’m cumming, she yelled, riding my bulging cock faster. “Oh yes! I’m cumming!” she screamed louder, humping me harder. I felt her shudder as she exploded, “Oh fuck, yes,” she yelled, her head thrown back, her screams filling the diner as she looked up at the ceiling, still grinding and humping me wildly, her lusty hunger driving me crazy with wanting to ravish her.

Suddenly, I pushed her off of me, grabbed her hips and roughly turned her around forcing her to lean over the counter, her jeans straining against her ass. I stood up grinding my cock against her jean covered ass, grinding into the crack as she pushed back against me, squirming, “Yeah, do that. Do that,” she yelled.

“You want a good hard fuck, don’t you?” I whispered in her ears.

“Yeah, you know what I want,” she gasped. “You know fucking well what I want.”

“You want a good hard raunchy fuck,” I repeated, pressing my cock harder against her round ass, knowing she would respond to some dirty talking. I then reached forward, grabbed her blond hair and pulled it hard, getting her to turn and look at me. “You want to get fucked like a slut, don’t you?”

“Yeah, make me your slut,” she yelled. “Fuck your slut. Fuck me! Give it to me!”

I let go of her hair and pushed her down on the counter then reached my hand under her body and grabbed her pussy pressing my hand against her mound while grinding my throbbing cock against her ass. I was out of my mind, my lust taking over.

I couldn’t believe this was happening, amazed that I drifted into this diner in the middle of nowhere and there we were, two horny people driving each other crazy, wanting to fuck like there was no tomorrow.

“Yeah, make me your slut,” she yelled again. “Make me your fucking slut!”

I then managed to squeeze my hands inside the front of her tight jeans and snake my hand down to her dripping pussy, the tight seam of her jeans pressed against my hand. I was surprised that she wasn’t wearing panties as my middle finger entered her tight wet pussy and she moaned, “Oh fuck! Yeah! Do that!”

She was writhing under me, my hard cock grinding into the crack of her ass through her tight jeans, my finger moving in and out of her dripping pussy, her hot moaning encouraging me to fuck her harder. Reaching forward, her fingers grasped the edge of the counter and she spread her legs wider apart, tightening her jeans even more, squeezing my hands harder against her dripping tight pussy. I entered a second finger, loving how her tight jeans forced my hand to rub against her clit, how her squirming under me, forced my fingers deeper, her pussy gripping them as she fucked my fingers faster and harder. I then curled my fingers against her g-spot, while the palm of my hand rubbed her clit harder her intense squirming against my cock was driving me crazy. Suddenly she tensed, trembled then shuddering madly screamed, “Oh Fuck! I’m cumming again. Don’t stop! Don’t stop! Oh my god I’m cumming!” she screamed.

When she exploded all over my hand, I kept my fingers going in and out through her orgasm and she kept fucking my fingers. She was insatiable and I knew I had a wild night ahead of me.

Suddenly I grabbed her and turned her around to face me, our eyes looking into each other's hungry eyes. I unbuttoned her jeans, unzipped them and got her to squirm out of them. She grabbed at my jeans and did the same, quickly unbuttoning, unzipping and pulling them down over my hips, seeing I wasn’t wearing underwear either. “Mmmmmm, no underwear, she said, taking it in her hand, “You’re my kind of man, ready for action.”

“I’m going to give you a fuck you’ll never forget,” I said, tossing her jeans in back of me. I shoved her against the counter, spreading her legs apart and got down on the floor, grabbing her ass, pulling her harder against my mouth, my tongue licking and lapping her juicy pussy as she leaned back, her legs wide apart. I then lifted her to the counter, putting her legs over my shoulders, diving in, my hungry tongue moving up and down from her ass to her clit, growling like a hungry lion as I devoured her pussy.

“Eat me! Eat me!” she screamed, pushing herself harder against my tongue. “This is so fucking hot! Yeah eat my fucking pussy!” she screamed.

She lifted her ass off the counter, arching, stiffening, pressing her pussy harder against my tongue. I found her clit and started licking and sucking on it causing her to shiver. “Oh fuck! I’m going to cum again. Oh fuck!” she yelled, arching her back as she exploded for the third time, gushing her juicy cum all over my mouth, screaming incoherently.

As she screamed, I pulled her roughly off the counter to the floor to straddle me as I lay on my back, looking up at her swollen nipples piercing her tight shirt, her intense desire filled eyes looking down at me, her warm wet pussy pressed against the length of my hard cock.

She placed her hands on my chest, my hands on her back, bending her over so that her tits were crushed against my chest and her wet pussy lips gripped the length of my hard cock as she rocked slowly back and forth sliding her pussy up and down the length of my cock, the tip pressed hard against her clit as she rocked forward, both of us moaning as her wet slippery pussy slid harder and harder up and down my throbbing cock, driving each other insane with excruciating pleasure.

“Ride me, Kathy,” I yelled, pushing her to a sitting position then grabbing her tits roughly, “Come on take me for a ride!”

She lifted her self up on her knees, grabbed my hard cock and started rubbing the tip of my cock against her pussy, using my cock like a toy. It was all I could do not to just throw her on her back and fuck her but I wanted her crazed.

“Mmmmmmmmm,” she moaned, playing with herself with my cock. “Your cock is mine,” she said, looking down at me, moving the head of my cock up and down her pussy lips. Mmmmmmmmm I like this, your cock is all mine. I want this big cock in my cunt,” she said, moving it harder and faster.
.
Suddenly, she lifted herself and came down hard, impaling herself on my cock and started moving up and down faster, her tits bouncing wildly, her blond hair flailing. “I love fucking your cock!” she yelled, riding me faster and harder, my cock going deeper into her tight pussy.

“Ride me! Ride me!” I screamed, lifting myself off the floor, thrusting and bucking like a wild stallion as she galloped on me like a crazed cowgirl. “Ride me!”

She grabbed her tits as she went up and down faster and harder, one hand pulling at her blond hair, the other rubbing her tit, looking up at the ceiling. I could not believe how out of our minds we were laying on her diner floor, her body bouncing harder and harder, my cock going deeper and deeper with each thrust, our bodies slamming against each other like wild animals.

“Oh fuck! I’m cumming!” she screamed, her body tensing. “Oh fuck, I’m cumming!” she shouted at the top of her lungs. Suddenly, her whole body stiffened, trembling then just as she exploded in violent convulsions, I pushed her on her back spreading her legs and rammed my cock deep into her pussy just as her orgasm swept over her. I pounded her through her orgasm. We looked at each other with fierce hungry eyes as I rammed my cock deep into her pussy. “Don’t stop! Keep fucking me!” she yelled.

I grabbed her legs lifting them over my shoulders, “Give me you cunt! Fuck me! Fuck me!” I yelled, feeling her tight pussy gripping my cock, her cum pouring out, my cock going deeper and faster with each thrust, her shouting, urging me to fuck her even harder. Knowing she was so on the verge of another orgasm, I lifted her ass off the floor, arching her back, my fast hard thrusts going deeper, her pussy swallowing and gripping my cock, each thrust going driving her back to the floor.

Her arms clamped around my neck as I held her ass, “Don’t stop! Fuck me, you bastard! Take me! Take me!”

I was on the verge of exploding and knew I could not hold out any longer. Thrusting harder, driving her back to the floor, I rammed my cock deep and hard, going faster and faster, harder and harder, my cock swelling, my orgasm building ready to burst. “I’m cumming! Fuck me! Fuck me!” I yelled.

I felt her pussy gripping my cock and a huge overwhelming orgasm ripped through my body shooting hot gushes of cum into her pussy while her writhing body convulsed under me, both of us erupting at the same time, our screaming filling the dark, empty diner.

I then collapsed on her body, my cock still deep in her as we both lay there, gasping and panting, unable to budge. She lay under me with her arms stretched out to the side; her legs spread apart, our heaving bodies completely spent from our wildness.

After several minutes of not moving, she wrapped her arms around my body and held me. Still, we didn’t say a word as we lay there, exhausted. Finally, I found the strength to lift my head from her shoulder and looked into her eyes, smiling, “I like the service here.”

“Well, you better leave me a good tip,” she laughed.

“You already got more than a good tip,” I said and kissed her.

“You sure know how to fuck a girl,” she said, breathing heavily.

LiliDanger
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LiliDanger

“How about sticking around awhile, drifter, I think I can find things for you to do.”

“I think I might just do that,” I said, looking down at her as I lay on top, my limp cock pressed against her wet pussy. “I think I might like that.”

“Would you like to see my cabin?” she asked, pushing me off of her. I rolled onto my back while she got up and squirmed back into her jeans. “Come on, mister, follow me.”

I got up, pulled up my jeans from my ankles and took her in my arms, hugging her. “By the way, my name is Michael.”

She reached down and shook my hand, “Glad to meet you, Michael,” she laughed. “Now let’s get out of here.”

I followed Kathy through the kitchen as she flipped off the lights and then out the back door. We walked down a narrow gravel path and approached a small log cabin. It was dark except for a small spot light that suddenly came on from a motion detector.

When we walked, I was just behind her. I glanced around at the plants that bordered the path then at how her luscious ass swayed and wiggled in those tight jeans. She turned and looked into my eyes, knowing where I was looking and smiled but didn’t say anything. I shook my head in disbelief at what was happening and how I found this sexy woman in the middle of nowhere. “Maybe my luck is changing,” I thought.

When we entered her cabin she turned on a small lamp by the door. I looked around and saw it was small, rustic and well built. It was one room with a tiny kitchen on one side, divided by a counter for eating and a ladder going up to a loft. A small woodstove was on one wall with a green couch in front. On the floor between the couch and stove was a well worn fading Persian rug. A small TV was in the corner, a book shelf with lots of books in a neat row, except for a few piled on top of the other books.

“Nice place,” I said, admiring the carpentry and the way the beams were notched and fitted. “Whoever built this knew what they were doing,” I added.

“Yeah, I like it here, but it needs a little work,” she said, looking into my eyes. “And I know how handy you are,” she added, smiling.

“Hmmmm,” I said, nodding, looking at her smile and how her eyes looked into mine. “Well, I think I can help you out here for awhile and I think you will be pleased with what I can do,” I said, knowing we were still playing with each other.

“I hope so. I can be pretty demanding,” she said, smiling.

“Really,” I said, “how demanding?”

“Very,” she said coming close to me and suddenly she grabbed my balls, squeezing me through my jeans. “Very demanding,” she said, keeping her eyes on me as she moved her hand up and down my cock.

“Is that so,” I said, then grabbed her ass and squeezed it hard. “I can be pretty demanding too,” I said, feeling my cock getting hard again.

“Oh yeah,” she said, gripping my cock harder through my jeans. “Is that so?” she added.

“Yeah, very demanding,” I added, squeezing her ass.

“Well, here we are two demanding people,” she said, rubbing my cock harder in response to my hands grasping her ass. “And I like a man who likes to fuck as much as I do.”

“Well, you have met your match,” I said, our hungry eyes fixed on each other, both of us getting hornier as we teased each other verbally and physically.

I rubbed my hands on her round ass, loving how the soft denim felt straining to contain her ass. She rubbed my cock harder, moving her hands up and down, looking devilishly into my eyes, smiling, biting her lower lip.

“I like this ass,” I said in a low voice, looking at her as I rubbed a little harder.

“Mmmmmmm that feels good,” she murmured, closing her eyes. “And so does your cock,” she added, moving her hand up and down. “I like getting to know you like this.”

“You do,” I responded.

“I can tell a lot about a man by the way he fucks,” she said, smiling, looking into my eyes.

“Interesting,” I nodded, “How about how a guy squeezes your ass,” I said, gripping her ass tightly.

Suddenly, she removed her hand from my cock and reached around me and grabbed my ass with both hands. She spread her legs apart and pressed her pussy against my cock, pulling me against her. My hands were on her ass and we both responded by grinding into each other. She arched her back slightly as she started moving her jean covered pussy up and down my hard cock, grinding slowly against me.

“Yeah, I know a lot about you by how you’re holding my ass,” she said as she moved up and down my hard cock, both of us getting hotter.

“What do you know?” I asked as we continued grinding slowly, holding each other as if we were slow dancing.

You and I are alike,” she said. “I could tell when we first spoke and looked into each others eyes that we were on the same wave length.” She paused. “I’m very intuitive and agree with you, no complications and no expectations. Keep it simple. If you see some one you want to fuck, you fuck and don’t make it more than it is.”

“You’re right,” I said, nodding, smiling, looking into her blue eyes, seeing how smart she was and how hungry to be fucked. “Keep it honest and open and no one gets hurt,” I said, grinding harder against her pussy as we held each others asses, both of us getting hotter.

“Right,” she said, grabbing my ass harder and really started to grind up and down my cock, our teasing moving up a notch. “Oh baby I want you to fuck me,” she said as we humped each other, my hard cock pounding against her jean covered pussy. “Just fuck me,” she said, louder.

“You really want it don’t you,” I said, tantalizing each other and practically fucking through our clothes.

“Yeah I do, don’t tease me. Just give it to me,” she said in a demanding voice.

“I want you to beg for it,” I said.

She laughed, “Oh yeah, well you are the one who is going to be begging,” she said, suddenly pushing me away. “You asked for it, mister. Two can play this game,” she added and quickly sat down on the couch, leaning against the back with her bare feet up on the cushions, spreading her legs wide apart, the seam of her jeans stretching tightly against her pussy, her eyes fixed on mine.

I looked down at her on the couch as she placed her hands on her pussy and started rubbing herself. Watching her play with herself like that got me really hot.

“You want this pussy, don’t you,” she said, looking into my eyes as she moved her hand up and down, rubbing herself harder.

“You really do like danger, don’t you,” I said.

“Yeah I like danger and being a tease, getting guys hot,” she said, rubbing her pussy harder.

“I can play this game too,” I said, kicking off my shoes and sat down on the couch at the other end, leaning against the arm, facing her. I unzipped my jeans, took out my hard cock and started to stroke it.

“You’re bad!” she said looking at my hand going up and down my hard cock

“What are you going to do about it, Kathy?”

She then turned and faced me, leaning her back against the arm of the couch, her legs bent and spread apart, her hands still rubbing her pussy as she looked into my eyes, then at my cock. Neither of us spoke as we played with ourselves, our eyes fixed on each others eyes, challenging each other.

“You want this pussy, don’t you,” she repeated, rubbing it, harder, spreading her legs wider.

I didn’t answer but instead quickly moved my leg forward and pushed her hand aside with my bare foot and pressed it hard against her pussy, moving it up and down.

“Oh fuck,” she gasped as my foot pushed against her pussy. “Oh fuck!” she repeated as she used my foot instead of her hand, pushing her pussy forward. “Oh damn this feels so good,” she added as she humped my foot. “Oh yeah, this is so hot,” she said, louder, grinding her pussy harder against my foot. “Oh, baby! Mmmmmm.”

I kept stroking my hard cock as my foot pressed against her pussy more aggressively, knowing I was getting her hornier. Her eyes were fixed on my hand going up and down on my cock. I could feel she was getting hotter as my foot moved up and down her pussy and she pushed harder against it, arching her back, almost writhing against it. Still our eyes looked into each other, not speaking, tantalizing each other.

“Oh Michael, I need your cock. Please! Please! Give it to me,” she shouted at me as she fucked my foot.

I loved how completely uninhibited we were. We were two sex crazed people, in the middle of nowhere, who didn’t care about anything except fucking, our bodies on fire.

“Get up here and fuck me!” she yelled.

“Come get it, you slut,” I said, my foot moving against her pussy, my hand moving up and down my hard cock.

“No,” she said, “You come and get me!”

We were in a battle of wills, driving each other crazy with lust. My cock was standing straight up, throbbing as I stroked it, moving my fists up and down, jerking off in front of her, my foot pressed harder against her pussy as she writhed against it, our eyes locked on each other.

“Take your jeans off,” I said, looking at her intensely. “Get them off!”

“Why? So you can get that big boy in my cunt,” she said, smirking.

“Get them the fuck off before I take them off,” I said, aggressively, our raunchy game getting hotter.

“If you want to get in my pants, mister, you’re going to have to take them off.”

Suddenly, I moved my foot behind her leg pulling it towards me then quickly grabbed both ankles and pulled harder, forcing her to slide off the arm of the couch and towards me. I got my hands on the cuffs of her jeans. “Take these fucking jeans off,” I yelled, pulling her closer to me at the same time.

“You think you’re tough, don’t you, mister,” she yelled.

I grabbed her feet and pulled her up on my legs, her ass was sitting on my thighs, her legs spread on either side of my hips, her pussy pressed against my throbbing cock. She was squirming and wrestling to get away but the more she squirmed, the more her jean covered pussy rubbed against my hard cock. As she squirmed, I started to unbutton her jeans, “I told you I want these off!”

“Why, so you can fuck me,” she said,

“Right,” I said, unzipping her jeans then lifted her and pulled her jeans over her hips and ass and down her thighs, her legs still spread apart on both sides of me made it impossible to get the jeans any further with her legs spread like that so I grabbed her legs and pushed them up against her chest, her round ass raised up off of my legs, her jeans half off. I roughly flipped her over on to her stomach, lifting her to her knees then slapped her round ass hard, the jeans stretched on the lower part of her thighs.

" Hey!” she yelled. “What do you think you’re doing, you bastard!”

I slapped her again, getting up on my knees behind her.

“Hey! Stop that, Fucker!”

And again, I slapped her ass, gripping her hip with one hand, my other hand coming down hard on her ass over and over, knowing she liked this.

“Oh fuck, this is so hot!” she yelled then wiggled her ass as if taunting me.

I spanked her again.

“Is that all you got, mister,” she said, turning her face to me, her intense blue eyes looking into mine, then at my hard cock standing straight out like a spear.

Her words and fierce eyes got me hotter and I slapped her harder, her ass getting redder with each slap, causing her to shout, “Ouch! Ouch!” Then suddenly she put her hands on the arm of the couch in front of her, pushing herself against my cock, “Oh, I can’t stand this. Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me now, damn you!”

I pushed her forward so that she was leaning over the arm of the couch and quickly pulled her jeans off then grabbed her by the waist, falling back on my legs, and lifted her up, pulling back so that she straddled my thighs, her pussy just above my rock hard cock.

“Ride me!” I yelled, pulling her down hard, impaling her.

“Oh fuck!” she screamed as she came down hard on my cock.

“Ride me!” I yelled again, lifting her up then pulling her down harder on my cock. She started bouncing up and down faster and harder, her blond hair flailing in all directions.

"Oh yeah! Oh yeah! Fuck me! Fuck me!” she screamed riding my cock like she was on a runaway stallion.

Suddenly, I leaned back reaching my hands around, pulled down the thin straps of her shirt so that her big tits spilled out. Grabbing them both, gripping and squeezing them, pinching and twisting her nipples caused her to scream even louder. “Oh fuck yes!” she yelled, her head thrashing from side to side, “Fuck me! Fuck me!”

Wanting to tease and get her really horny, I suddenly moved my hands to her hips, lifting her, pulling my cock out of her pussy and kept her suspended over the head of my cock.

“Oh no, don’t stop, don’t stop!” she whimpered, turning to face me. “Please, give it to me,” she said. “I need to cum. I’m almost there.”

“Tough,” I said, using all of my strength to hold her dripping pussy just above my cock. She was doing all she could to take my cock back. Knowing I was getting closer to exploding, I didn’t know how much longer I could hold off.

“Damn you,” she yelled. “Don’t do this to me!”

“See what happens when you tease,” I said. “I told you you’ve met your match.”

“Come on, you fucking bastard, give it to me or you’re the one who’s going to find out who’s in charge.”

Just then I pulled her down and at the same lifted myself, thrusting my cock deep into her pussy and pulled out again.

“Oh, Fuck!” she screamed, as I pulled out again, holding her above my cock, teasing her.

“Now you know who’s in charge,” I repeated.

“Oh yeah!” she said, then suddenly lifted herself higher, breaking my grip on her waist and scooted off of the couch and dashed to the ladder of her loft. I was stunned at her quick movement. She had one foot on the lower rung and turned to me. “I told you I’m always in control,” she said, pulling her tank off then threw at me before scampering up the ladder.

I quickly got off the couch, leaping across the floor and climbed the ladder. When I got to the top, she was laying on her bed, her legs wide apart, her hand rubbing her pussy with one hand, her other hand rubbing her tit, pinching and twisting her nipples. I had never seen anything so erotic.

“You want this cunt, don’t you,” she said, her eyes fixed on mine. “If you want me, come take me! I want a good hard fuck.”

At that moment, I didn’t care who was in charge. Both of us were more than ready. I took my jeans off and threw them across the loft, got on the bed and quickly kneeled between her legs, my hard cock in my hand. I looked into her eyes, pushed her hand away from her pussy then began thrusting my cock as hard as I could.

“Oh yes!” she screamed, “Take me! Take me!”

I pulled out and rammed my cock into her again and again.

“Harder! Harder!” she screamed, wrapping her strong legs around my waist, pulling me into her.

I put both of my hands under her, grabbing her ass, lifting her off the bed and rammed my cock into her again, driving her to the bed, the headboard banging against the wall as we fucked savagely.

Suddenly, she surprised me and pushed me onto my back, my cock still in her as we rolled over. She quickly straddled me got up on her knees and came down hard, impaling herself on my hot pole.

“This cock is mine,” she said, looking into my eyes as she bounced on my cock harder and fast. “All mine!”

She had her hands on my chest as she went up and down, faster and faster. I lifted myself off the bed thrusting up into her as she came down hard, driving me back to the bed.

She went up on her knees again and came down harder, riding me faster and faster, her tits bouncing, her wild hair flailing, “Oh fuck!” she screamed looking down at me.

I could feel her body tensing. “Fuck me!” she screamed her head thrown back, her hair flying in all directions. “I’m cumming! Oh, yeah! I’m cumming! I’m cumming!”

Just as she was about to explode, I pushed her off of me, rolling her on to her back, my cock still in her. I grabbed her hands and stretched her arms over her head, lifted myself so I was just hovering over her and with all the power in my hips, reared back and thrust my cock as hard as I could into her shuddering body, her screaming driving me insane.

“Fuck me!” she screamed, her fingers gripping the headboard of her bed.

Suddenly, she wrapped her legs around my waist, her feet on my ass and pulled me into her.

“Take my cock! Take it! Take it!” I yelled, fucking her faster and harder, feeling her whole body tensing, then trembling, then convulsing as a huge orgasm swept over her. I kept thrusting, fucking her through her orgasm, knowing she would cum again when I exploded in her.

“Keep fucking me!” she yelled, “Don’t ever stop!”

“Fuck me! Fuck me!” I screamed, both of our voices filling the whole cabin with our mad shouting. I rammed her faster and faster, harder and harder, feeling my cock about to explode with every thrust when suddenly I erupted in a huge overwhelming orgasm, my whole body writhing, “I’m cummmming!” I yelled.

“Oh baby, give it to me,” she screamed as another shattering orgasm swept over her.

I kept thrusting, pounding harder and faster, her tight pussy gripping and milking my cock, my screaming louder, my thrusts shooting hot gushes of my cum into her overflowing pussy. I then collapsed heavily on her, panting and gasping. She lay under me, her strong legs holding me to her, her arms wrapped around my back, her chest heaving under me, gasping. Neither of us could speak. We were like limp noodles, unable to budge or even know where we were.

After a few minutes of trying to come back to earth, I rolled off, gathering her in my arms and we both hugged each other. I turned her so that we were spooning then reached down and pulled the covers over us. We were quiet as we lay there enjoying the closeness and wet warmth of our bodies, the aroma of sex in the air. I kissed her shoulder as she rubbed my hands holding her.

We lay there quietly, trying to comprehend what we had experienced, wondering what to say. She turned her head to look into my eyes. I looked at her, smiling.

“I like you,” she said softly.

“Good. I like you too,” I responded.

“I’m glad you drifted into my life,” she said. “I want you to stick around. I could use a good handy man like you,” she said, smiling.

“Well, I might just do that,” I said. “Let’s go one day at a time.”

And that’s what happened. It’s been three years. Business is good and so are Kathy and me.

Published 
Written by Sisyphus
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments